VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 26th, 2011 #1
Terry R.

Default Brazilian economy overtakes UK's, says CEBR

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-16332115

Quote:
Brazil has overtaken the UK as the world's sixth largest economy, an economic research group has said.
CEBR chief executive Douglas McWilliams told BBC Radio 4's Today programme that Brazil overtaking the UK was part of a growing trend.

"I think it's part of the big economic change, where not only are we seeing a shift from the west to the east, but we're also seeing that countries that produce vital commodities - food and energy and things like that - are doing very well and they're gradually climbing up the economic league table," he said.

A report based on International Monetary Fund data published earlier this year also said the Brazilian economy would overtake the UK in 2011.

Brazil has a population of about 200 million, more than three times the population of the UK.

Old December 27th, 2011 #2
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry R. View Post
So all the brazilian coloureds in the UK will be returning home ? Why has it taken them so long to overtake the UK ? If Brazil was an Aryan nation or at least Aryan led it would have been richer than the UK a hundred years ago

Chase them into the swamps

Old December 27th, 2011 #3
Bev
drinking tea

This doesn't come as a surprise, does it? The same thing was said of Poland a couple of years ago. Our export and imports are messed up. We export British money back to Eastern European families, we export British jobs to India and Poland, we import a damn good percentage of everything that we use instead of making it ourselves (and then they have the cheek to bang on about "food miles" and "buy local produce" - what local produce? We import almost everything. Parsley from Israel? Can we no longer grow parsley in Britain?) and we import thousands of Eastern Europeans to scrabble over the few jobs that are left, who then send more money out to their own countries. I'm no maths or economics expert but I can see this doesn't make sense.

I have nothing against Eastern Europeans apart from this issue, before anyone gets offended.

Old December 27th, 2011 #4
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post

I have nothing against Eastern Europeans apart from this issue, before anyone gets offended.
I have never read such a shameful brazen statement from a British nationalist supposedly with the welfare of the race as a prime concern.Only on vnnuk can one encounter hostility to half castes and coolies yet have nothing against the bestial mongrels commonly termed "east europeans"

Chase them into the swamps

Old December 27th, 2011 #5
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I have never read such a shameful brazen statement from a British nationalist supposedly with the welfare of the race as a prime concern.Only on vnnuk can one encounter hostility to half castes and coolies yet have nothing against the bestial mongrels commonly termed "east europeans"
Are you crying about the Polish cooking boiled cabbage on building sites again?

Old December 27th, 2011 #6
fyc
fine young casuals

brazil now has a bigger economy than us yet we are still giving them 100's of millions in aid

too many fucking traitors in this country

Tags
brazil, united kingdom

Thread