VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 24th, 2016 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Antiwhite Pope to wash feet of Muslim, Orthodox, Hindu invaders. This is the fruit of cucktiantiy

VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis heads to a refugee center to wash and kiss the feet of Muslim, Orthodox, Hindu and Catholic migrants in a gesture of welcome at a time when anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant sentiment has spiked following the Brussels and Paris attacks.

Francis will perform the traditional Holy Thursday foot-washing ceremony at a refugee shelter in Castelnuovo di Porto, outside Rome, inaugurating the most solemn period of the Catholic Church's Easter season.

The Vatican said the 12 people selected for the ritual include 11 migrants and an Italian who works at the center: The 11 include four Catholic men from Nigeria, three Muslim men from Mali, Syria and Pakistan; three Eritrean Coptic Christian women and a Hindu Indian man.

Until Francis' rule-breaking papacy, popes performed the ceremony on other Catholic men.

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/..._campaign=1490

Old March 24th, 2016 #2
B. Amy

well you ALL better start learning to love doing this. he's just way ahead of you

Old March 24th, 2016 #3
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Amy View Post
well you ALL better start learning to love doing this. he's just way ahead of you
Spoken like a true christian

Old March 24th, 2016 #4
Joshua B

I have catholic family members who tell me this cuck faggot is the best pope in centuries. What kind of weak sick minded fool would follow a religion with this kind of "leader". Disgusting.

Old March 28th, 2016 #5
DMS

Old March 29th, 2016 #6
brutus

If the Pope had any guts, he'd come over here to VNN Forum and wash our feet. After all, aren't we racists the most hated people in the world?

Old March 29th, 2016 #7
B. Amy

I think it's important to remember, that Christians in many parts of the world must behave humbly and not arrogantly. In Pakistan they are 2% of the population and it's full of Muslim yahoo lower class who love to bully them in stupid ways but upper class Muslims protect them because they are good people. the Christian schools in Pakistan for children and teens are the best in the country and Muslim upper class send their children to them, just like the washington atheist commie elite all send their kids to private Christian schools because they are the best.

So when the Pope does things like this he IS humiliating himself for sake of Christians around the world in situations like that. He would humiliate himself to save the lives of those christians in other places around the world.

like when that guy in the US was burning the Koran and it was in the media, that sort of thing causes riots in places like Pakistan, or IRaq and put s the lives of Christians there in danger. Of course Christians have been massacred and christian girls raped in Egypt, Iraq, all over the world because of the anti Muslim behaviors of Americans, and all these fake Christian politicians who help incite horrible atrocities against little christian girls in countries where they are a helpless minority.

Old March 29th, 2016 #8
B. Amy

Well Jesus was very aware that washing the feet of his disciples was seen as a degrading act of submissiveness. His own feet where washed by the woman that even his disciples hated. Just think about that, these disciples who had been taught to love and forgive hated this woman who can and cried at his feet, she had nothing, not even a towel. not even a cup of water, only her tears and her hair to dry them with. so obviously she was a destitute woman, a homeless woman and on top of that, they called her a sinner, a wicked woman. Probably used by some jew jerk for sex, then called her a whore behind her back and got everyone to hate her. the suffering of women in a male chauvanistic society, I'm sure Jesus understood that sort of horrible disgusting wicked behavior and hatred.

so not, you're NOT the most hated people in the world, women in general are and yet they are the most loving. You would hate the world so much more without the love of women in your family, you take it for granted you know. Your children would not be as loved and happy without their woman teachers.

So Jesus washed the feet of his disciples and they protested and said, 'no I won't let you wash my feet. NEVER'. they protested very strongly to doing something A WOMAN would do. a menial degrading , task for a man. but Jesus said, if you don't let me do this, you are not my disciples. Jesus was ready to unfriend them if they refused to let him.
After he had washed their feet, he said, 'wash eachother's feet'. just as he had said, 'as I have loved you, love one another'. I think he foresaw this whole women's equality thing one day, he saw how women where treated and how it was unfair and just stupid bullying of women, when they in fact loved God more than the men did.

what he was saying was, basically, not "make your own damn sandwich.", he was saying 'make eachother sandwiches'

Old March 29th, 2016 #9
B. Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
If the Pope had any guts, he'd come over here to VNN Forum and wash our feet. After all, aren't we racists the most hated people in the world?
yeah you are the most hated, you have your penis cut off when you are 8 years old and your vagina sewn up so you will belong to your husband and have to do whatever he says rest of your life like 150 million women around the world.

well a woman's clitoris is sort of like her penis, it sort of takes the pleasure out of it for them so fathom the humiliation of that.

for the disciples of Jesus, if a living god were to wash their feet and behave like a woman they feared they could not have any respect for him, shows you how little they really respect women. And it's sad because most men I think love their mothers, sisters , cousins so much. Their wives and yet for some reason they have a lot of pent up, latent misogyny for their submissiveness to men. It is sort of crazy, they treat them as they would treat a man for their feminine behaviors.

Free the women in these brutal societies and they won't be forced against their will to breed like rabbits for them. They will be happier and have happier children who are more rational and intelligent.

When I see all these beautiful children and teenagers I think, wow they must have loving parents who sacrifice to give them a good life but is also often partly the women teachers who provide just general atmosphere of loving kind happiness.

Last edited by B. Amy; March 29th, 2016 at 06:24 AM.

Old March 29th, 2016 #10
B. Amy

I mean you are hated by jews in the US but you can say these things, at least the internet anyways because people won't, or might not kill you for it.

you wouldn't say it in a room full of black people because they'd probably do physical damage to your body. something most people generally avoid at all costs. but I understand saying these things if you really believe in without fear, that's courageous of course.

But being hated is one thing. Most oppressed people hate their opressors but can't do anything about it. If you are hated and they can do what they want to you , then you would of course always be mindful to avoid being hated not just to protect yourself but to avoid bringing harm to your family in a society like that. your society would shame you for bring harm and job loss, basically death to the people in your tribe.

Old March 29th, 2016 #11
B. Amy

something like 70 christians dead in Pakistan, 300 or so wounded.

it was a playground so dozens of beautiful young girls covered in blood, traumatized for life. This is what happens when Christians in the US give christians in Pakistan a bad name by being intolerant and hostile. At least Trump doesn't brandish a cross when he's saying anti muslim stuff and getting Christians in other countries murdered and their daughters abducted and raped and sold into sex slavery. The so called 'Christian' politicians do.

And that's why these politicians don't get jews attacked in other countries, because they don't get up and say , "I'm a jew and I hate duh Muslims'. It all looks like it's Christians giving the marching orders.

Old March 29th, 2016 #12
B. Amy

I just look at facebook and profiles of people all over the world, and in so many of the countries their church is really the center of their lives, they don't have big government, or big Corp to go get some money from, they have to rely on eachother and their religion. And yet they seem quite a bit happier than Americans who are into cutting themselves and tattoo mutilation. The kids at the schools seem to be so happy and beautiful. Seems to just be endless, infinite ocean of gorgeous young girls all over the world. I wonder why the girls are so happy at the Christian schools? Maybe because Christianity sort of respects and has high regard for feminine attributes, this sort of makes the whole happier, it makes the boys happier too when the girls are happy. Ohhh, sooo much happier.

as HIllary said, we must make America Whole.

so the fruit of Christianity is eternal bliss in union with blissful beautiful loving women, thereby creating perfect happy, intelligent children.

Old March 29th, 2016 #13
B. Amy

and it's interesting how these kids at christian colleges and high schools, as long as they still sincerely believe in the Christian teachings, they actually work. it's a self fullfilling mechanism, if you actually believe in Christianity and everyone practices it, it does work. And they live in a relatively perfect society sometimes. Of course when you don't wash eachother's feet, it's just you washing the feet that's why you recoil in horror. IT's the thought of non-mutual submission, that's of couse why everyone fears being outgoing and trying to make friends, 'ooo, what if I bet rebuffed, what if they shun me'. at yet you know if you came up to 100 people and acted friendly in a day, there would be one person you could get to know, most assuredly you would make one new friend that day, that you might have for life. but it's your fear of the 99 rejections that ultimately, mean nothing. YOu just found out they were not friends, you discovered they weren't friends instead of suspecting it, instead of fearing it. you faced your fears that you suspected and realized them but at the same time you realized your ultimate meaning in life. that is what you want , to belong to a group because you feel alone and vulnerable. sometimes it's a desire for ugly power, too. often but this is evil and stupid and greedy for power to intimidate maybe, run others off. maybe just instinct to go to war because you are overpopulated but it's like hyperventilating because you are scared, you aren't really increasing oxygen to the brain you are decreasing it.

Old March 29th, 2016 #14
varg

Christcuck OUT!

Old March 29th, 2016 #15
brutus

I grasp the concept of Christianity. And I also grasp the reality of human survival amongst the various tribes of humanity. These two things are at odds. It is my opinion that Christianity would work as it is idealized if there were only White people on the earth, as the other races are not sufficiently evolved to be truly altruistic. Authentic altuism is a genetic trait, innate within us, the White race, and it's foreign to all other races. Other races can be trained to imitate altuism by Whites, but when left to themselves, they will always revert back to their genetically primitive selfish orientation. It is this altuistic bent in the White race that is our Achilles' heel. A weakness not gone unnoticed by the jew.

Last edited by brutus; March 30th, 2016 at 02:25 AM.

Old March 29th, 2016 #16
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Amy View Post
something like 70 christians dead in Pakistan, 300 or so wounded.

it was a playground so dozens of beautiful young girls covered in blood, traumatized for life. This is what happens when Christians in the US give christians in Pakistan a bad name by being intolerant and hostile. At least Trump doesn't brandish a cross when he's saying anti muslim stuff and getting Christians in other countries murdered and their daughters abducted and raped and sold into sex slavery. The so called 'Christian' politicians do.

And that's why these politicians don't get jews attacked in other countries, because they don't get up and say , "I'm a jew and I hate duh Muslims'. It all looks like it's Christians giving the marching orders.
^sorry, but these are the words of someone that puts their religion ahead of their race, no matter how much they rant against the kikes. If you're Christian, you're folk, no matter how dusky or smelly you are.

Old March 29th, 2016 #17
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsFeed View Post

VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis heads to a refugee center to wash and kiss the feet of Muslim, Orthodox, Hindu and Catholic migrants in a gesture of welcome at a time when anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant sentiment has spiked following the Brussels and Paris attacks.

Francis will perform the traditional Holy Thursday foot-washing ceremony at a refugee shelter in Castelnuovo di Porto, outside Rome, inaugurating the most solemn period of the Catholic Church's Easter season.

The Vatican said the 12 people selected for the ritual include 11 migrants and an Italian who works at the center: The 11 include four Catholic men from Nigeria, three Muslim men from Mali, Syria and Pakistan; three Eritrean Coptic Christian women and a Hindu Indian man.

Until Francis' rule-breaking papacy, popes performed the ceremony on other Catholic men.

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/..._campaign=1490
Sounds like he should be sucking dick like a mohel.

Tags
christianity, pope

Thread