VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 25th, 2020 #1
England V ZOG

Default Roger Waters says Adelson believes only Jews are human

https://music.mxdwn.com/2020/06/24/n...d-mike-pompeo/

Roger Waters Makes Controversial Comments In Interview,

Suggests Businessman Sheldon Adelson Pulls the Strings of Donald Trump and Mike Pompeo

AARON GRECH JUNE 24TH, 2020 - 9:56 PM

Roger Waters is one of the most vocal Boycott Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) supporters against the country of Israel, calling on numerous musicians including Radiohead, Kamasi Washington and Nick Cave to cancel their performances in the nation in the past. His comments have ironically called for the boycotts of his own concerts, although the performer recently doubled down on his criticism of the country, while making some controversial statements regarding Jewish-American business magnate Sheldon Adelson.

These comments occurred during an interview with the Middle East Media Research Institute, which discussed the relationship with the US and Israel. During this interview Waters called Adelson a “right-wing fascist racist bigot” and a “puppet master,” who “believes that only Jews – only Jewish people – are completely human.”

“Sheldon Adelson, who is the puppet master pulling the strings of Donald Trump, Mike Pompeo, and what’s his name… The Ambassador [to Israel], Greenberg [sic] I think his name is. Sheldon Adelson is the puppet master pulling all of the strings,” Waters stated in the interview. “And Sheldon Adelson is a right-wing fascist racist bigot who doesn’t understand the first thing about the idea that human beings might have rights. Sheldon Adelson believes that only Jews – only Jewish people – are completely human. That they are attached in some way…”

He went on to say that he doesn’t believe all Jewish people believe in Adelson’s belief, but then accused Adelson of wanting to create a “Greater Israel, which takes up the whole historic Palestine and the Kingdom of Jordan.”
NIXON: "Oh boy. So do I. I can't ever say that but I do believe it"

Old June 25th, 2020 #2
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

I cannot understand how anyone who is unbiased and at least somewhat competent with analysis can come to the conclusion that Jews (the racial type) are racially superior to the British. What a delusional, very sickening and extremely offensive notion! The notion should be very viciously stomped out wherever it is entertained!

Let's do a quick comparison, shall we?

British race:

- High general mental capacity
- High general physical capability
- High general aesthetic desirability (applies to the English most heavily, but the other variants have general physical attractiveness levels that are considerably high, which can hopefully be improved in the future through genetic engineering advances and nutritional improvements)

Jewish race:

- High general mental capacity
- Reduced general physical capability (average height is lower than that of Britons, and smaller people are less physically able and are generally easier to defeat in physical confrontation)
- Abysmal aesthetic desirability level (do I seriously need to elaborate on this?!)

The fact that seeminly very many Jews are oblivious to the inadequacies of the Jewish race(s) is very strong evidence that their general enlightenment and intelligence levels are not as advanced as very many Jews like to think they are! Them, the ultimate race?! THEM?! Pathetic! Stupid!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION HERE. DISSEMINATION VERY STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. THE ENTIRE HUMAN POPULATION SHOULD ABSORB ITS CONTENTS: https://survivalist-information-site.my-free.website/

Last edited by John Trent; June 26th, 2020 at 05:01 AM.

Old June 25th, 2020 #3
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

People who think Jewish demographics are more deserving of affection and attention than British ones are either extremely ignorant and/or are UTTER SCUM!

I have always been viciously intolerant of UK nationals and other relevant people having greater affection for Jewish demographics than British ones. I rapidly and ferociously shut down that putrid and monstrous behaviour wherever I encounter it! I am no Stockholm Syndrome-afflicted, brainwashed tool! Follow my example.

I love my brain. Ha ha.

Last edited by John Trent; June 26th, 2020 at 10:51 AM.

Old June 25th, 2020 #4
John Trent
Banned

I cannot stand ANY active or vocal support for Israel, unless there is some smart tactical reasoning behind it, concerning British interests. Israel is an undesirable, boring and inferior civilisation hundreds of miles away.

I have noticed a very disproportionate amount of Americans who like to worship the Jewish people and Israel. I am not surprised at this, really, given how suggestible, weak-minded and incisiveness-lacking very many Americans are.

Last edited by John Trent; June 25th, 2020 at 03:45 PM.

Old June 25th, 2020 #5
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
I cannot stand ANY active or vocal support for Israel, unless there is some smart tactical reasoning behind it, concerning British interests. Israel is an undesirable, boring and inferior civilisation hundreds of miles away.

I have noticed a very disproportionate amount of Americans who like to worship the Jewish people and Israel. I am not surprised at this, really, given how suggestible, weak-minded and incisiveness-lacking very many Americans are.
You have every right to hate them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Earlier this month, we had the anniversary of the USS Liberty.

All kikes should be shot.

Old June 25th, 2020 #6
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
You have every right to hate them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Earlier this month, we had the anniversary of the USS Liberty.

All kikes should be shot.
Well, I do not have hatred for Jewish people as a default disposition. I do not hold resentment towards people for qualities over which they have no control. Doing so is not rational behaviour. The Jewish demographic does seem to be, in general, extremely highly disproportionately hostile towards the British race and its interests, so the only logical recourse is to be extremely suspicious of all Jews, with British people totally politically and demographically protecting themselves from members of the Jewish demographic.

I consider myself a civilised person, so I would never advocate killing anyone solely on grounds of race. The Jewish aggression needs to be neutralised by any means necessary, but moral superiority must be maintained.

Old June 25th, 2020 #7
John Trent
Banned

109 expulsions from civilisations?! That never gets old. Not suspicious at all! I am totally sure all 109 of the expulsions were carried out without provocation.

Last edited by John Trent; June 29th, 2020 at 07:52 AM.

Old June 26th, 2020 #8
John Trent
Banned

I do not understand why the view count on this thread is so low. The notion that the Jewish race is superior, with all other racial varieties being subhuman should be incredibly attention-drawing and should trigger an extremely brutal and long barrage of condemnation!

The thought of ANY foreign racial type being superior to the British one heavily sickens and outrages me! Does not compute! British racial superiority denial should be perceived as an act of heresy.

Last edited by John Trent; June 26th, 2020 at 10:56 AM.

Old June 26th, 2020 #9
Crowe

Quote:
I do not understand why the view count on this thread is so low. The notion that the Jewish race is superior, with all other racial varieties being subhuman should be incredibly attention-drawing and should trigger an extremely brutal and long barrage of condemnation!

The thought of ANY foreign racial type being superior to the British one heavily sickens and outrages me! Does not compute! British racial superiority denial should be perceived as an act of heresy.
John Trent, jews believing they're superior is nothing new, and the regulars here are already aware of these views. They think non-jews are the equivalent of livestock.

I can understand from a racist point of view why someone wouldn't give a damn about Palestinians, or what the Israelis are doing to them. But, as far as jews are concerned we're all Palestinians/cattle. I'm convinced they'd treat all other non-jews the same way, if they had the power to do so.

Old June 26th, 2020 #10
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
John Trent, jews believing they're superior is nothing new, and the regulars here are already aware of these views. They think non-jews are the equivalent of livestock.

I can understand from a racist point of view why someone wouldn't give a damn about Palestinians, or what the Israelis are doing to them. But, as far as jews are concerned we're all Palestinians/cattle. I'm convinced they'd treat all other non-jews the same way, if they had the power to do so.
Have you ever seen Jews or Jewish demographic advocates put forward any logical arguments or evidence to support the assertion of the Jewish race(s) being superior? I certainly have not! To me, it stinks of pathetic narcissism.

Old June 26th, 2020 #11
England V ZOG

The only reason the Palestinians haven't been exterminated is the fact the world is watching.

The only reason the Zionists haven't caused World War 3 is that the world is watching.
NIXON: "Oh boy. So do I. I can't ever say that but I do believe it"

Old June 26th, 2020 #12
Crowe

Quote:
Have you ever seen Jews or Jewish demographic advocates put forward any logical arguments or evidence to support the assertion of the Jewish race(s) being superior? I certainly have not! To me, it stinks of pathetic narcissism.
If there is one important trait I've noticed about these vermin, is that they're quite neurotic. The combination of paranoia, narcissism and psychotic tendencies seem to be quite common among them. I believe moreso than in other groups. They're deranged lunatics.

Thread