VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 10th, 2014 #1
N.B. Forrest

Default Kwanservanturd Pussy Glenda Beck Makes a Run for the Border With Hot Chow 'n' Teddy Bears....

On July 19, Beck will travel to McAllen, Texas, because he believes Americans must “open our hearts” to the illegal immigrant children who have been unlawfully entering the country.

“I’ve never taken a position more deadly to my career than this – and I have never, ever taken a position that is more right than this,” Beck claimed, according to The Blaze.

Some illegal immigrants have been found to have contagious diseases and dangerous gang affiliations, but Beck also emphasized that the United States should be accessible to “all those fleeing poverty and violence.”

http://govtslaves.info/glenn-beck-br...eals-illegals/

Fucking worthless Judas-cunt.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 10th, 2014 #2
ericthered
Idle Anger

That truly is nauseating.

Looks like big jew is pushing his tools to new limits.

Old July 10th, 2014 #3
Hunter Morrow

This guy sucks niggercock every February. You should see this guy praising MLK some time.
He even did this thing called "Restoring Honor-Tribute to MLK, Jr." Its enough to make you wanna lynch a spook.

This guy is a total jew-fellator, of course. He thinks America is "the 10th lost tribe of Israel, Mannasseh."
He is a complete fucking lunatic. I think he is a dry drunk who would be better off with bourbon and pot. He's mentally fucked up.

Old July 10th, 2014 #4
Anthony Lynch
Banned

Dear Mrs. Beck, you should know that MLK and his social theories were patently Communistic, the exact opposite of traditional American ideals such as freedom of association and limited gov't - which you CLAIM to uphold. As we ALL know, as the John Birch Society new then, MLK advocated Big Brother gov't to forcably impose racial intergration, which can be traced as the historical precursor to our modern racial spoils system, bureaucratic expansion and the death of White America. To say nothing of MLKs character flaws, First Lady Jackie Kennedy correctly denounced King as a degenerate. Indeed MLK was sexually promiscuous, a shamless hypocrite and consumate plagiarist whom never worked a day in his life spent in the mold of a typical race hustling rabblerouser.

You should know better than to disrespect America by honoring that lowlife commie scum!!!!!!!

Last edited by Anthony Lynch; July 11th, 2014 at 05:25 AM.

Old July 11th, 2014 #5
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Some illegal immigrants have been found to have contagious diseases and dangerous gang affiliations, but Beck also emphasized that the United States should be accessible to “all those fleeing poverty and violence.”

Stated clearly: The kwa should be accessible to all non-White subHumans fleeing non-White subHumans.

Tags
christianity, glenn beck, illegal aliens, open borders, suicidal altruism

Thread