Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 23rd, 2020 #21
Aryanlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
Why do you care about people being aware of 'Aryan' migration to the Iranian plateau?
Because Iran is a very misunderstood country.

Old April 23rd, 2020 #22
Miguel Dias

Quote:
My choice: English: 100%

My reasons for this choice include but are not limited to the following:

- To help with numerical superiority for greater protection against persecution (strength in numbers)
- To eliminate the psychological suffering caused by not being a Briton (it is not fun at all, I can tell you, and I would love to be free of the feelings of self-disgust)
- Their island defensive advantage, which greatly helped keep away military threats (e.g. Napoleon's military, the German forces in the World Wars), has greatly helped prevent unauthorised entry (this was very helpful during the 2015 crisis with the hordes of young non-European alien males, many of whom behaved in a very disorderly, lecherous and dangerous manner) and can be very effectively used to keep out almost all inappropriate elements
- To help prevent extinction of the English
- Their very pleasant facial distinctiveness
- Their pretty face prevalence (only the Scandinavian variant seriously rivals it in this area)
- My intense superiority craving
- My intense envy of the English variant and its desirable inherent and non-inherent qualities
- Defiance of the anti-English / anti-British camps (I have never encountered anyone more defiant of the eradication agenda than me)
- To feel closer to a nostalgia source

Nationalistic and other tribe-related elements play no role in any of my thought processing. I only really care about morality, efficiency, desirability, functionality and invulnerability.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION HERE. DISSEMINATION VERY STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. THE ENTIRE WORLD SHOULD ABSORB ITS CONTENTS: https://survivalist-information-site.my-free.website/
My friend! you are awsome! Yes, indeed! True White preservation and Nationalism! Marry white only!

Old April 23rd, 2020 #23
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryanlord View Post
Because Iran is a very misunderstood country.
Why do you care about Iran being a very misunderstood country?

Old April 23rd, 2020 #24
Aryanlord

Quote:
Why do you care about Iran being a very misunderstood country?
Because, how people view my country affects how people view my people, Persians.

We, as one of the oldest civilisations on the planet, deserve more respect than we're currently getting. It is all a matter of respect.

Old April 23rd, 2020 #25
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Because, how people view my country affects how people view my people, Persians.
Do you fear some kind of external assault? A nuclear attack perhaps?

Quote:
We, as one of the oldest civilisations on the planet, deserve more respect than we're currently getting. It is all a matter of respect.
Mental error: Using possessive pronouns / determiners ('my', 'their', 'we', 'our', 'us', 'your', etc) regarding the activity, involvement or aspects of the civilisational construct to which someone is native
(see this: https://survivalist-information-site...determiner-use)

Old April 23rd, 2020 #26
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Dias View Post
My friend! you are awsome! Yes, indeed! True White preservation and Nationalism! Marry white only!
Errr.. thank you, but 'white' categorisation and nationalism are absent from my political stances and rhetoric. Reproduction involving racially correct people is the primary goal, not marriage.

I would never be 'involved' with a Briton (unless they are infertile), because my racial composition poses a threat to Briton continuity, and I do not want to engage in hostile activity. It would be an act of aggression. I take British racial preservation extremely seriously. No one can call me a hypocrite. The very thought of reproducing with one and spreading that material makes me feel sick to my stomach. My biology quite seriously disgusts me, and I try to minimise the frequency of which I think about it.

Last edited by John Trent; April 24th, 2020 at 04:08 AM.

Old April 23rd, 2020 #27
Aryanlord

Quote:
Do you fear some kind of external assault? A nuclear attack perhaps?

Mental error: Using possessive pronouns / determiners ('my', 'their', 'we', 'our', 'us', 'your', etc) regarding the activity, involvement or aspects of the civilisational construct to which someone is native
(see this: https://survivalist-information-site...determiner-use)
I don't fear assault. I would just like it if people respect Persians more.

Old April 24th, 2020 #28
Miguel Dias

Quote:
Errr.. thank you, but 'white' categorisation and nationalism are absent from my political stances and rhetoric. Reproduction involving racially correct people is the primary goal, not marriage.

I would never be 'involved' with a Briton (unless they are infertile), because my racial composition poses a threat to Briton continuity, and I do not want to engage in hostile activity. It would be an act of aggression. I take British racial preservation extremely seriously. No one can call me a hypocrite. The very thought of reproducing with one and spreading that material makes me feel sick to my stomach. My biology quite seriously disgusts me, and I try to minimise the frequency of which I think about it.
ok, just as long as we do what is Right, everything will be fine!

Old April 24th, 2020 #29
Fico

Here on topic we can not speak about nation=race because white race have different sub-types such as: Nordic,Mediterranean,Alpine,Dinaric and Baltic. I have lot of doubt if Baltid sub-race are pure white because of their eye structure what can be Mongolian influence and if pure Mediterranean still exist because of fallen Roman Empire and ancient Greeks where we can see Turkish influence even in members of Golden Dawn like we it or not.

I am going to answer on question,Slovenia is my favorite,it is state with Alpine and Nordic sub-race influence,some kind of admixture of both,basically I am Alpine but I also have some Dinaric influence and I would want to have Nordic-Alpine influence who have Slovenia,far north southern Slavic state. Alpine are really peaceful people but I would rather have Nordic than Dinaric (pure Balkan sub-race type who survived Ice Age on that area) aggressivenest. Both Dinaric and Nordic sub-race are really strong people even Donald Trump whose wife is from Slovenia recognized that when he came in Montenegro how they are very aggressive,Dinaric state area,tennis player Novak Đoković is from that state.

Last edited by Fico; April 24th, 2020 at 03:23 PM.

Old June 8th, 2020 #30
John Trent
Banned

I should be obvious that I am viciously and entirely intolerant of threats, as well as inferior qualities and conditions replacing superior ones. It utterly enrages me when I or the British demographic have very important superiority and/or very important protection removed or impeded!

Really, it should not have to be explained to people how fully British composition is a superior condition of life.

Old June 24th, 2020 #31
John Trent
Banned

I have encountered too many UK nationals who have said they would not choose fully British composition if they had the choice to do so. I find this highly disturbing. There are too many people in the world who fail to recognise superiority when they see it. Do not be one of them!

Thread