VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 24th, 2020 #21
ColdFire
Banned

Default Stewart Meadows

. . I recognise Stewart was quite busy in my techo-thread . .

I liked him as well . .

His last post at the time I'm writing this I recognise was 4 weeks ago.

Maybe he'll return

@ Jack . . thank you for your nice words.

Last edited by ColdFire; January 25th, 2020 at 04:45 AM.

Old January 24th, 2020 #22
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking N Africa ...no

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . another fact which could be mentioned which points to at least southern Italians sometimes having something to do with Northern-Africa is this.

. . that's right . . . pizza.

The pizza historically doesn't have something to do with Europe , it goes back to the old nomads of Northern-Africa . . The precursor of today's pizza was some kind of flat-bread belaid with stuff . . . that is historically proven.
Pizza is of Neapolitan (Italian, European) origin, not N African.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza

The first pizzeria in America, Lombardi's is here in NY not in Chicago as many mistakenly believe.

Old January 24th, 2020 #23
ColdFire
Banned

Arrow Pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Pizza is of Neapolitan (Italian, European) origin, not N African.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza

The first pizzeria in America, Lombardi's is here in NY not in Chicago as many mistakenly believe.
Sry brother T. G. ,it'd appear you misunderstood. .

I did not mean "the pizza IS northern-African" ,just that the IDEA of the pizza goes back to northern African influence.
Some kind of flat-bread which the nomads of northern Africa had belaid with stuff,their idea . . . which in Italy became "the pizza" . . The pizza in today's form is not *northern-African* , the idea behind it just stems from northern African influence.

Cheers

P. S. : Did I mention I like your new signature . . ?

"Even the score . . six million more"

Old January 24th, 2020 #24
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
. . another fact which could be mentioned which points to at least southern Italians sometimes having something to do with Northern-Africa is this... that's right . . . pizza. The pizza historically doesn't have something to do with Europe , it goes back to the old nomads of Northern-Africa . . .
And here in North America they're already mixing the groid/Italo pizza with Aztec sacrificial murderer tortillas in order to create this Frankenstein monster Italo/groid/taco-burrito pizza! Shocking beyond belief - but true!

Old January 24th, 2020 #25
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
. . Aztec sacrificial murderer tortillas ...
. . oh . Really ...

Old January 24th, 2020 #26
ColdFire
Banned

Old January 27th, 2020 #27
ColdFire
Banned

Question

Quote:
. . . what ?! . . . No comment by Sartt on this one.? . . since I mentioned 'the reptilians' ? . .

Old January 27th, 2020 #28
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
. . . what ?! . . . No comment by Sartt on this one.? . . since I mentioned 'the reptilians' ? . .

Because im having a bad week, and i'm really trying to keep my cool from dealing with dumbasses on the internet, not you, just idiots on other various sites that can't put two and two together, most of them are current military and they still don't seem to understand that they " aren't fighting for our freedoms " in the middle of Afghanistan or Iraq / Syria or where ever the NWO has them at.

Its starting to seem like some of them actually think what they are doing matters to people in the U.S.A, or that it affects peoples every day lives. Its one thing to be patriotic of nationalistic, but blind patriotism or blind nationalism is stupid.

The rest are people who believe in religion, some of them think the world is still 6,000 - 10,000 old...

Old March 4th, 2020 #29
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

i just watched a report saying that the lega nord is quite strong in italy nowadays..

Old March 5th, 2020 #30
Zander

The Roman Empire didn't end. It just moved into the Vatican. Heading to Rome for a 4 day break in July to celebrate 25 years of marriage, well... That's if this Corona virus nonsense has been cleared up. Wonder why Italy was so badly hit???

Old March 24th, 2020 #31
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
The Roman Empire didn't end. It just moved into the Vatican

Well, i think one can say roman power never truly vanished. First under paganism, then under christianity..this is why many call rome the eternal city
Quote:
Heading to Rome for a 4 day break in July to celebrate 25 years of marriage, well... That's if this Corona virus nonsense has been cleared up.
the situation got worse, not better
Quote:
Wonder why Italy was so badly hit???
some say because of the hygienical circumstances in italy...no offense but some say southlanders which the italians are often are not so strict about hygienical circumstances as countries in the north are said to be...like I said, some say so. doesn't necessarily have to be true

Last edited by Jack Dillenburger; March 27th, 2020 at 03:25 PM.

Old March 24th, 2020 #32
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Quote:
some say because of the hygienical circumstances in italy
Well, reconsidering i also heard that italy alledgedly has one of the biggest percentages of chinese immigrants in europe. don't know how true this claim is though...

Last edited by Jack Dillenburger; March 26th, 2020 at 01:15 PM.

Thread