Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 10th, 2020 #1
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan
 
Tomasz Winnicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: London, Ontario, Dominion of Canada
Posts: 4,490
Tomasz Winnicki
Default Poland Confederation | Polska Konfederacja

Sargon of Akkad - Monarchists in the Polish Parliament | Janusz Korwin-Mikke Interview




Konfederacja TV - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn0...EV6COKd8vlzJZQ

https://www.facebook.com/KONFEDERACJA2019/
__________________
Alex Linder: "Want to rebel White teen? Become a White Nationalist."
vnnforum.com | freedomsite.org | douglaschristie.com
RACE IS NOT SKIN COLOR. LOOK HERE http://i.imgur.com/mSKW5An.png AND HERE http://i.imgur.com/6O86hP6.png
 
Old May 16th, 2020 #2
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan
 
Tomasz Winnicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: London, Ontario, Dominion of Canada
Posts: 4,490
Tomasz Winnicki
Default

wRealu24 - Korwin-Mikke OSTRO u Roli: Pandemia COVID-19 to globalna ściema!? O Dudzie, rapie, Szumowskim i PiS!



Korwin-Mikke raps : "... fucking socialists ought to hang instead of leaves..."

He should have tilted the hat more to the side, hung on himself a load of faux gold chains, put on a bunch of oversized rings... and get them grillzzz in 'n sheeeeeet.


Commie faggots want to file 'hate crime' charges.
__________________
Alex Linder: "Want to rebel White teen? Become a White Nationalist."
vnnforum.com | freedomsite.org | douglaschristie.com
RACE IS NOT SKIN COLOR. LOOK HERE http://i.imgur.com/mSKW5An.png AND HERE http://i.imgur.com/6O86hP6.png
 
Old May 17th, 2020 #3
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan
 
Tomasz Winnicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: London, Ontario, Dominion of Canada
Posts: 4,490
Tomasz Winnicki
Default

More Polish Confederates rap against leftist/commie civilization murderers.



4Mens TV - Artur Dziambor #hot16challenge2 "Jeśli dalej wolisz SOCJAL, znajdź telefon do LEWAKA!"




Sławomir Mentzen - Sławomir Mentzen #hot16challenge2

__________________
Alex Linder: "Want to rebel White teen? Become a White Nationalist."
vnnforum.com | freedomsite.org | douglaschristie.com
RACE IS NOT SKIN COLOR. LOOK HERE http://i.imgur.com/mSKW5An.png AND HERE http://i.imgur.com/6O86hP6.png
 
Old May 21st, 2020 #4
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan
 
Tomasz Winnicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: London, Ontario, Dominion of Canada
Posts: 4,490
Tomasz Winnicki
Default

SośnierzTV - Dobromir Sośnierz (oraz Milena) Lewicwka 2020 #Hot16Challenge2




Wolność TV - Konfederacja Tomasz Grabarczyk #HOT16CHALLENGE2!

__________________
Alex Linder: "Want to rebel White teen? Become a White Nationalist."
vnnforum.com | freedomsite.org | douglaschristie.com
RACE IS NOT SKIN COLOR. LOOK HERE http://i.imgur.com/mSKW5An.png AND HERE http://i.imgur.com/6O86hP6.png
 
Old May 23rd, 2020 #5
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan
 
Tomasz Winnicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: London, Ontario, Dominion of Canada
Posts: 4,490
Tomasz Winnicki
Default

Konrad Berkowicz - Berkowicz #hot16challenge

__________________
Alex Linder: "Want to rebel White teen? Become a White Nationalist."
vnnforum.com | freedomsite.org | douglaschristie.com
RACE IS NOT SKIN COLOR. LOOK HERE http://i.imgur.com/mSKW5An.png AND HERE http://i.imgur.com/6O86hP6.png
 
Old June 20th, 2020 #6
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan
 
Tomasz Winnicki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: London, Ontario, Dominion of Canada
Posts: 4,490
Tomasz Winnicki
Default

Wiec Krzysztofa Bosaka w Warszawie - Korwin, BRAUN, Sośnierz, Berkowicz. Dziambor, Winnicki, Kulesza


__________________
Alex Linder: "Want to rebel White teen? Become a White Nationalist."
vnnforum.com | freedomsite.org | douglaschristie.com
RACE IS NOT SKIN COLOR. LOOK HERE http://i.imgur.com/mSKW5An.png AND HERE http://i.imgur.com/6O86hP6.png
 
Old June 24th, 2020 #7
Rasen
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 464
Default

To be honest I'm not fluent in Polish, so I got some questions.

Why is it a "confederation" specifically? Does it include some territories of neighboring states?
What is is the role of Catholicism in proposed "Polska Konfederacja"?
 
Old July 5th, 2020 #8
Gonzalez
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 11
Gonzalez
Default

Poland has had an important role in history which is often underestimated. Poland is quite an important country, located in the middle between the eastern and western european world. Latin script, not cyrillic... catholic instead of orthodox. But.... slavic


Form the culture, close to Russia but... Catholic and latin script....

Also, Poland often has had a kind of sad history of being divided as a country.

A beautiful country, nonetheless.
 
Old July 7th, 2020 #9
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 9,979
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzalez View Post
Poland has had an important role in history which is often underestimated. Poland is quite an important country, located in the middle between the eastern and western european world. Latin script, not cyrillic... catholic instead of orthodox. But.... slavic


Form the culture, close to Russia but... Catholic and latin script....

Also, Poland often has had a kind of sad history of being divided as a country.

A beautiful country, nonetheless.
I love Poland and its people too, and have a small amount of Polish blood myself. However, I believe they are making a mistake by presently allying themselves with the lying, duplicitous JewSA to supposedly keep the big bad Russian bear at bay. Just like when they believed England and France's bullshit just prior to WW2 when they should have made friends with Germany. Well, Pilsudski kind of did with Hitler in the 1930s, but then he died. Poland has had a very tragic history through the centuries.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old July 19th, 2020 #10
steven clark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,954
steven clark
Default Poland Confederation

I'm not too fond of Poland. They stole Silesia, Pomerania, and East Prussia from Germany, kept up a damned border to grab more (stopped by the FreiKorps) after WWI, and slaughtered many Germans, completely erased German culture, and talk about 'authentic Silesian cooking' when it's German, damn it. Or they angrily correct you when you say 'Danzig' instead of Gdansk.

Also, they have a tendency to suck up to powers who they think will help them, but dump them. Like France, England, and, I'm afraid, America.

Like Hans Schmidt said, Poland needs to stop doing that and make their peace with Germany and Russia, the powers who count.

I don't really hate Poles, but they have an exaggerated sense of their importance. The Polish empire was always saddled with too many minorities to effectively rule, and the Poles let the Jews get a real stranglehold on them.

What's with the crooked baseball caps? Are they trying to act like niggers? Another mark against them.
 
Old August 3rd, 2020 #11
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 639
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I'm not too fond of Poland. They stole Silesia, Pomerania, and East Prussia from Germany, kept up a damned border to grab more (stopped by the FreiKorps) after WWI, and slaughtered many Germans, completely erased German culture, and talk about 'authentic Silesian cooking' when it's German, damn it. Or they angrily correct you when you say 'Danzig' instead of Gdansk.
Read an article about that problem of nationalism in pages between 114-115. what one german Ben Klassen said about it: http://www.yumpu.com/en/document/rea...ivity-alliance

European nationalism is really dangerous idea for the White race,it is not like in USA where are all states together and exist only difference about race,it is not matter if you are Irish,English,Polish,German,you are white and people have international marriages between the White race. In Europe still exists discrimunation about that question and it is main error of national-socialism in cons of racial socialism who Klassen explained in his Natures Eternal Religion. It does not matter for Hitler pact with Japan who attacked USA and lands in Australia I think because some of WN's told me that they do not approve that. Germany above all,for Poland nationalists they claim also for their lands and soo on with each european state. I hope that will members here read this article who I put and see that there is not exist fight for territory of nation,than of race. Regarding Poland,they are chatolic conservatives what mean that they do not nothing against non-white christians,on the cons of,I am from chatolic conservative post-communist state and they openly support helping to the non-white chatolics.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; August 3rd, 2020 at 10:05 PM.
 
Old August 3rd, 2020 #12
steven clark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,954
steven clark
Default Poland Confederation

Fico, your English is hard to follow, and I've never read Klassen, but you seem to imply that whites have a unity that is superior to mere nationalism. I can agree with that.

I'm not changing my mind about Poland, but look, when an extra-national threat came, Europeans can unitesomewhat. The Turks attacking Vienna in the 1680's were thrown back by Jan Sobieski and a Polish/German army.

In 1920, the Bolsheviks marched west, and were defeated by Pilsudski.

So, we can do it. Now, if Europeans could only dump the 'conservative' mindset, think of their land and race, and get rid of the Jews, mud people, and Muslims.

And, yes, the Americans too, while they're at it.
Catholics help Catholicsbut I'd watch the non-white ones.
 
Old August 3rd, 2020 #13
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 639
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
Catholics help Catholics…but I'd watch the non-white ones.
That is the main problem,in times when Europeans defeated Turks,they had one religion for unification of all nations however,non-whites did not have Christianity who is globalistic religion. Today is situation different,Christianity have more non-whites than whites into their organization what mean that whites must have new religion. The argument of stolen territories do not worth because basic point of nationalism is survival,expansion and advancement of their nations and each nationalist nation are rival to another. Nationalism is small picture on worldview,racialism is big picture and religion is the most powerfull weapon ever invented what mean that without it you can not secure civilization. Please,read something from Klassen and copare him to another WN authors and you will see that he is No1. I know that it spends lot of times,my favorite book from him is last Racial Loyalty known as "On the Brink of a Bloody Racial War". I am Slav what mean that english is my second language,keep in mind that.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; August 4th, 2020 at 12:02 AM.
 
Old August 4th, 2020 #14
steven clark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,954
steven clark
Default Poland Confederation

You might want to visit Jay Dyer's site. Jay is into esoteric movements, talks a lot about Hollywood and mind control/CIA links, but he also urges a return to Christianity, but Jay believes the Catholic church is dead and a part of the deep state.

He says the Orthodox church is the last true Christian church that can offer a counter to the deep state and third world invasion. The site has lots of threads on Orthodoxy. Being a slav, you might like it.
 
Old August 4th, 2020 #15
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,228
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Read an article about that problem of nationalism in pages between 114-115. what one german Ben Klassen said about it: http://www.yumpu.com/en/document/rea...ivity-alliance

European nationalism is really dangerous idea for the White race,it is not like in USA where are all states together and exist only difference about race,it is not matter if you are Irish,English,Polish,German,you are white and people have international marriages between the White race. In Europe still exists discrimunation about that question and it is main error of national-socialism in cons of racial socialism who Klassen explained in his Natures Eternal Religion. It does not matter for Hitler pact with Japan who attacked USA and lands in Australia I think because some of WN's told me that they do not approve that. Germany above all,for Poland nationalists they claim also for their lands and soo on with each european state. I hope that will members here read this article who I put and see that there is not exist fight for territory of nation,than of race. Regarding Poland,they are chatolic conservatives what mean that they do not nothing against non-white christians,on the cons of,I am from chatolic conservative post-communist state and they openly support helping to the non-white chatolics.
Poles are not the same as Germans are not the same as Frenchmen; European peoples are not fungible. You can't honor your heritage and ancestors if you do away with nationalism.

If you want to do away with nationalism to avoid wars, might as well do away with racialism entirely and try to make everyone the same in a one-world government under Amazon.
__________________
I am Aryan.
 
Old August 5th, 2020 #16
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 639
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Better class people do not care soo much about nationalism,they are liberals however we see example of Roman Empire as european civilization. Beign Roman is same term as citizenship on that time. USA if perfect example how unite White race can reject nationalists Brits and establish their own powerful state. In nationalism we have conflcit between White intelligence instead of unite them because in global big picture,we the White race are minority on this planet. Nationalism is just cultural term what mean that non-whites can also be nationalist,loyalty to race is above loyalty to flag. I do not advocate non-white than White globalism and your thesis how we can compare it with the New age who want unification of all races do not worth because civilization only depends about the White race so every unification to other races can result with degeneration of civilization. We are part of one biology group who existed before first nations and who only can develop as separated to the other races. The problem is that our biological group never was fully united and if we once done that,we are still minority but it is not our problem because we can unite develop ourselves more than other races with our eugenic program.
__________________
http://arktos.com/

Last edited by Fico; August 5th, 2020 at 04:03 AM.
 
Old August 5th, 2020 #17
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,228
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Better class people do not care soo much about nationalism,they are liberals
They are spiritual Semites, mostly because they don't know any better. Inculcation in Semitism has taught them to compartmentalize their spirituality from their heritage and race, rendering the latter devoid of meaning; they are alienated from the race-soul.

Perhaps for some of them this is their authentic self. One cannot say that Semitism is "wrong" or "false" any more than one can say that Aryanism is "right" or "true"; they are not inferior for not being Aryan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Nationalism is just cultural term what mean that non-whites can also be nationalist,loyalty to race is above loyalty to flag.
An Aryan's heritage and race guide him in the sacred realm, in contradistinction to the non-Aryan. An Aryan isn't blindly loyal to his nation, but honors his people because without them he is rootless and lost.

To an Aryan, nationalism is not just a cultural term; his people and heritage are his "Bible". Lots of times a pseudo-nationalism is whipped up by feelings that the nation is under threat or has been wronged by another nation, and this focus on the Other is what binds the nation together. You're right that this is a tinderbox for starting brother wars and is to be avoided. But this is not Aryanism, which is not anti-Other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
We are part of one biology group who existed before first nations and who only can develop as separated to the other races. The problem is that our biological group never was fully united and if we once done that,we are still minority but it is not our problem because we can unite develop ourselves more than other races with our eugenic program.
Look, Aryans break out of the Semitic Matrix by relying on their blood and heritage: belief is Semitic; understanding and not understanding is Aryan. What makes us Aryan isn't our IQs, or superhuman strength or beauty or sophistication or productivity or aptitude, it's our blood and heritage, and this is what we must be true to. Eugenics is a tool, but we shouldn't lose sight of the most important thing, which is to be Aryan.
__________________
I am Aryan.
 
Old August 6th, 2020 #18
Fico
Libertarian
 
Fico's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Alpine central european area
Posts: 639
Blog Entries: 5
Fico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
He says the Orthodox church is the last true Christian church that can offer a counter to the deep state and third world invasion. The site has lots of threads on Orthodoxy. Being a slav, you might like it.
When you attack Christianity as WN,Christians WN start to defend it that they are followers of "real Christianity" what result with minor pro-white Christian group without conrol of their offical priests what do not have effect. USA army in ww2 have motivation to attack Hitler not because he was just anti-communist than also anti-christian. If you read Catechism of Chatolic Curch,you can see that Vatican have big respect to Orthodoxy and that is difference between them really small and I know that Orthodox Curch help also immigrants as Chatolic what mean that they are same. Only reason why exist division between them is because history had East and West Roman Empire.
__________________
http://arktos.com/
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 AM.
Page generated in 0.18629 seconds.