VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 19th, 2018 #1
seapea
whitegenocide.info

Post Jimmy Marr - hospitalized

Jimmy was hospitalized on Monday after a run-in with "antifa" in Corvallis, OR. He was getting ready to return home after being out with his truck (see "Trigger Truck" pic below) when the incident happened. The details about what happened are unclear but he was found shortly after unconscious, slumped over in his truck. He was then taken to a local hospital and has remained there, still unconscious.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2018...pitalized.html

Local police arrested these four.
https://www.co.benton.or.us/sheriff/...ate=1700003673
https://www.co.benton.or.us/sheriff/...ate=1700003674
https://www.co.benton.or.us/sheriff/...ate=1700003676
https://www.co.benton.or.us/sheriff/...ate=1700003677

Trigger Truck
https://imgur.com/VwXvVjw

Old December 19th, 2018 #2
Ray Allan

Sorry to hear this. I hope Jimmy will be OK. Best wishes to our brave comrade.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 19th, 2018 #3
Erik T. White

Quote:
Witnesses said the fight started when protesters covered up the signs on Marr's truck with blankets. Officers said Marr suffered a medical event during the fight and was taken to the hospital, but they don't know if it was directly related to the fight.
The four arrested on scene were Albert Grigorov, 22, Ralph Bolger Jr., 64, Noah Orduna, 23, and Conor Butler, 19. They were taken to the Benton County Jail, charged with second-degree disorderly conduct and released.
Marr has not been arrested, and police said they haven't interviewed him yet.
Officers said another person was involved in the fight but left before police got there.
https://www.kezi.com/content/news/Fo...503068181.html

May the names of the four be added to ones who are remembered in infamy as enemies to the White Race.

And, my heart goes out to Jimmy for best wishes and a complete recovery.

It took four, possibly five antifa to get one 65 year old warrior.

I must stop now since my anger is white hot!!!!!!!!

Old December 19th, 2018 #4
Johan
Banned

Sad to read that,i hope he is back on his feet soon,he's a great activist for the White man's case.

Old December 19th, 2018 #5
)))Marc(((

Default Condolences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Sad to read that,i hope he is back on his feet soon,he's a great activist for the White man's case.
Been following Mr. Marr for a while. A fine White Gentleman.

We need to be venue aware. Once again ; avoid confrontation. Relocating to White areas of 95% or better. Moves us closer to an ethno state. Renders racial purity and survival.

Hoping for quick recovery.

Old December 19th, 2018 #7
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post

May the names of the four be added to ones who are remembered in infamy as enemies to the White Race.
Praying to the lord Jewsus isn't going to fix situations like this. Bowers' type events need to be saved up for people like this. I don't doubt for a second these clowns will be let off with nothing but probation or similar slap on the wrist.

Old December 19th, 2018 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Looks like Oswalt has 40 days for stickers, while these antiwhites - they should not be called antifa, they should be called communists or antiwhites - get released immediately on 'disorderly conduct.'

Old December 19th, 2018 #9
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
We need to be venue aware. Once again ; avoid confrontation. Relocating to White areas of 95% or better. Moves us closer to an ethno state. Renders racial purity and survival.
I think this topic is first of all about the health situation around Jimmy,in respect of him let we keep it that way.

A short response on your comment,there isn't such a thing as a White ethnostate,everywhere you find jewish influence on every level {also you find everywhere jew puppets like "White" idiots as antifa and more bullshit}.

So there is no place to run to,if you want a White ethnostate we must fight for it.That means that we must not avoid the confrontation,on every level we must stand there like Jimmy do whit his great messages {each in his own way}.

Old December 19th, 2018 #10
)))Marc(((

Default Where the Whites Are

Quote:
I think this topic is first of all about the health situation around Jimmy,in respect of him let we keep it that way.

A short response on your comment,there isn't such a thing as a White ethnostate,everywhere you find jewish influence on every level {also you find everywhere jew puppets like "White" idiots as antifa and more bullshit}.

So there is no place to run to,if you want a White ethnostate we must fight for it.That means that we must not avoid the confrontation,on every level we must stand there like Jimmy do whit his great messages {each in his own way}.
White Etnostates are globally forming everywhere. Central US and Central Europe seem to be the best.

Stop , look and listen. Trump may fail ; the phenom won't. Whites are voting with their feet.

I've travelled East of the Mississippi for several years. Finding )))where the Whites are((( is simple. If you need directions ; I'll be happy to assist.

Stop the hate ; separate.

Old December 19th, 2018 #11
M. Delataire

Looking through the arrest links I notice that two are listed as female. Typographical error or just very ugly? I also wonder why whenever there is an arrest made that there is an older "daddy" involved along with his "boys".

Old December 19th, 2018 #12
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs up get well

I cant post but from the pics of the commies who were 'arrested' it looks like Jimmy gave a couple of them an ass kicking.

I hope he's better soon.

Old December 19th, 2018 #13
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
https://www.kezi.com/content/news/Fo...503068181.html

And, my heart goes out to Jimmy for best wishes and a complete recovery.

It took four, possibly five antifa to get one 65 year old warrior.

I must stop now since my anger is white hot!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Praying to the lord Jewsus isn't going to fix situations like this. Bowers' type events need to be saved up for people like this. I don't doubt for a second these clowns will be let off with nothing but probation or similar slap on the wrist.
Sir, I did not mention prayer at all. Recall, my anger was white hot!!!!

I'd rather the four viruses passing for "human" be dropped into an active volcano. Actually, lowered into it. Slowly.

Old December 19th, 2018 #14
Johan
Banned

Quote:
White Etnostates are globally forming everywhere. Central US and Central Europe seem to be the best.

Stop , look and listen. Trump may fail ; the phenom won't. Whites are voting with their feet.

I've travelled East of the Mississippi for several years. Finding )))where the Whites are((( is simple. If you need directions ; I'll be happy to assist.

Stop the hate ; separate.
Excuse for going off topic.

As i speak for Europe there is no White ethnostate on the continent where i live.

What people do in Europe is the following,they think that voting on kosher "nationalist" parties/persons will set them free,all the nations in Europe commemorate/memorialize the si(x)ck million jews.Some nations have laws that put you in jail if you deny the fairytail.All the countries in Europe have jews and their puppets in government/organisations,what you have is a kosher state not a White ethnostate.

For the US i can't speak,but i never read on this forum and other fora that there is a White ethnostate in the US,if you can show me one you more than welcome.

I don't talk about hate,we must fight for what we want and the ones behind us {our own people},we call that love.

Old December 19th, 2018 #15
)))Marc(((

Default Going jewless

Quote:
Excuse for going off topic.

As i speak for Europe there is no White ethnostate on the continent where i live.

What people do in Europe is the following,they think that voting on kosher "nationalist" parties/persons will set them free,all the nations in Europe commemorate/memorialize the si(x)ck million jews.Some nations have laws that put you in jail if you deny the fairytail.All the countries in Europe have jews and their puppets in government/organisations,what you have is a kosher state not a White ethnostate.

For the US i can't speak,but i never read on this forum and other fora that there is a White ethnostate in the US,if you can show me one you more than welcome.

I don't talk about hate,we must fight for what we want and the ones behind us {our own people},we call that love.
Don't despair , Johan. Needless to inform you ; Central Europe provides various White Nations. Central , Eastern and Baltic Europe provides a future for White Children. Mr. Cobb himself , lived in Latvia.

Most moutainous areas in the US defiantly remain White. From upper Adarondacks to the Rockies ; Various communities have evolved.

North Florida provides a very strong )))non jewish((( atmosphere . Although blacks and browns exist ; many towns have a good Klan demographic. Some NW towns remain negro free.

Old December 19th, 2018 #16
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Don't despair , Johan. Needless to inform you ; Central Europe provides various White Nations. Central , Eastern and Baltic Europe provides a future for White Children. Mr. Cobb himself , lived in Latvia.
Marc,we can set up a tree about it {i like to talk about this subject},i think we want the same.Also i think we have both another definition of a White ethnostate,for me it must be totally free of jewish influence/no niggers/self sufficient/under own control...........etc.We don't have that in Europe,sure we have some areas where White Children can grow up relatively safe and in their own tradition,but also these areas are under control and not independent nations.

Old December 19th, 2018 #17
Dan T N Ford

Sorry to hear this.
Looks like he was jumped by 5 sleazeballs!

Not unexpectedly, one law for cowardly leftists, another for WNs!

Old December 19th, 2018 #18
Johan
Banned

Here you can read the sick/brainless comments on fb.

Quote:
A violent exchange between white supremacists and counter protesters happened in downtown Corvallis earlier this afternoon. At least one person was transported from the scene in an ambulance, and several arrests were made. Early reports put known fascists James Marr and David Woods at the scene. We'll update as we learn more.

https://www.facebook.com/24518714553...I&__tn__=EHH-R

Old December 19th, 2018 #19
Robbie Key

See the pure contempt they have for us:

http://archive.is/QmIIw

Old December 19th, 2018 #20
Alex Him

Get well Jimmy!

Tags
antifa, hospital, jimmy marr, oregon

Thread