Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 13th, 2012 #21
Sarmatian
Aryanist Nietzschean
 
Sarmatian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 67
Sarmatian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I think the best way of looking at it is this: If you are a White of pure European heritage, would you prefer your son or daughter to marry and have children with someone who was also of pure European heritage, or would you prefer them to marry/have children by a Persian/Iranian?

If you would prefer that that they marry and have children by someone of pure European heritage, then obviously you don't see Persian/Iranians as being "white enough."
Pure European heritage is a subjective term and please realize you are talking about a lot of different people - in fact I'm not even sure what that is even supposed to mean.

Is someone of "Pure European heritage" who is half Albanian and half French somehow more racially intact than an Iranian who can trace her lineage back seven generations?

This is not the way the Third Reich viewed race, and I don't think National Socialists today who have any respect for the Reich should do any different. You'll find every variety of "white nationalist" who may think their own way and that's their own choice to think that way. Personally, I subscribe to Nazi theory and my bookcase shows it.

I could easily point my finger at any number of nations that suffered under hundreds of years of Ottoman Turk rule just a few hundred years ago and question racial credentials. But I choose not to do so for two reasons:

1) I understand the political complexities of Empires
2) I respect all descendents of our Indo-European ancestors and I consider questioning racial credentials to be very disrespectful - leave that that to jews, they encourage and revel in it.

If anyone is sincerely interested in this subject from a factual basis this is an excellent site

http://lukferi.webs.com/
 
Old April 13th, 2012 #22
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
Pure European heritage is a subjective term and please realize you are talking about a lot of different people - in fact I'm not even sure what that is even supposed to mean.

Is someone of "Pure European heritage" who is half Albanian and half French somehow more racially intact than an Iranian who can trace her lineage back seven generations?

This is not the way the Third Reich viewed race, and I don't think National Socialists today who have any respect for the Reich should do any different. You'll find every variety of "white nationalist" who may think their own way and that's their own choice to think that way. Personally, I subscribe to Nazi theory and my bookcase shows it.

I could easily point my finger at any number of nations that suffered under hundreds of years of Ottoman Turk rule just a few hundred years ago and question racial credentials. But I choose not to do so for two reasons:

1) I understand the political complexities of Empires
2) I respect all descendents of our Indo-European ancestors and I consider questioning racial credentials to be very disrespectful - leave that that to jews, they encourage and revel in it.

If anyone is sincerely interested in this subject from a factual basis this is an excellent site

http://lukferi.webs.com/
Obviously in Europe there is a hierarchy of more desirable and less desirable ethnicities, with northwestern Europeans being at the top of the desirable list and southern Europeans being closer to the bottom. I think you would find Persians rank somewhere below Italians, Greeks and Spanish, and slightly above or on par with Turks.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; April 13th, 2012 at 06:22 AM.
 
Old April 13th, 2012 #23
Sarmatian
Aryanist Nietzschean
 
Sarmatian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 67
Sarmatian
Default

Not according to the Third Reich.
 
Old April 14th, 2012 #24
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
Not according to the Third Reich.
Where are they today?
 
Old April 14th, 2012 #25
John sholtes
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 655
Default

I almost would accept them on the basis that they are against jews. But one really big problem arose in my mind when Akmadinijad was on Larry King and he said. "It wasn't the Arabs who killed all those jews it was the Germans" So even though he seems to deny the Holoicost he agreed with the jew Larry King that the Germans killed all those jews which makes it seem that he is really on the side of jews. I wouldn't be surprised that the whole Iran verses Israel scheme is nothing but another hoax to get Goym to fight another war killing off tens of millions more whites.
 
Old April 14th, 2012 #26
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John sholtes View Post
I almost would accept them on the basis that they are against jews. But one really big problem arose in my mind when Akmadinijad was on Larry King and he said. "It wasn't the Arabs who killed all those jews it was the Germans" So even though he seems to deny the Holoicost he agreed with the jew Larry King that the Germans killed all those jews which makes it seem that he is really on the side of jews. I wouldn't be surprised that the whole Iran verses Israel scheme is nothing but another hoax to get Goym to fight another war killing off tens of millions more whites.
Arabs are just as Semitic as the Jews.




Last edited by Steven L. Akins; April 14th, 2012 at 08:05 PM.
 
Old April 14th, 2012 #27
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,752
Default

"Persians, Aryans , and where you stand on this"

Persians do not ask on where you stand, but only that you kneel.

 
Old April 14th, 2012 #28
Tim
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 851
Tim
Default

President Ahmadinejad's interview with Larry King

"On the issue of Holocaust, Iranís President said, 'There are different opinions about the Holocaust and some are for and some are against this issue. We believe that an impartial group should study the matter and announce the results.'"

"He then asked, 'If we assume that this matter occurred, we have to see where it occurred, was it in Palestine or was it in Europe. If it occurred in Europe why should the Palestinian people be sacrificed and Palestine be occupied? Why canít Europe provide them with some land where they can build their country? Why have they occupied Palestine to establish a government there?'"
 
Old May 11th, 2012 #29
Alexi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2
Alexi
Lightbulb

.

The ancient Persians were Aryans.

They called themselves Aryans and were proud to be from a long line of Aryans.

They called their one invisible god, the god of the Aryans.

The word, Iran, originates from the word, Aryan.

Today, Iran is a mixed bag, like much of the rest of the planet.


.
 
Old July 28th, 2012 #30
Sarmatian
Aryanist Nietzschean
 
Sarmatian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 67
Sarmatian
Default

This is very simple - and all over the internet you find extremely large amounts of conjecture and science-fiction regarding Iran and ancient Iran and so forth.

Persians are but one group of Caucasian Iranians. They are no more Aryan than many other bloodlines of Iranians.

Iranians are White Caucasians who are descendents of Indo-European speaking Aryans---
(from which they take the name of their nation, from which the Third Reich and gentlemen such as Hjlmar Schacht recognized, as well as the German Library of Knowledge that was established in Iran in 1930's - but all this aside - it changes nothing of the ethnographic and genetic history which I stated in one sentence above.)

Respectfully, I'll contribute nothing more to this (non)issue.

Remember who is the main benefactor from the fragmentation of the greater Aryan (and even greater Caucasian) race -- prior to perpetuating myth and speculation of where the boundaries of our race lies.

Strength and Vision to you all.
 
Old July 28th, 2012 #31
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,226
Crowe
Default

Ancient Persians were Aryans, modern day Persians are not. There were also Aryans in Ancient India, but they ultimately were became extinct due to miscegenation. Same thing happened to the Persians.



This is an old portrait, but there are still a few Aryans in Iran that look like this man. They are a minority though. Lots of Ancient Persians looked similar to this. If he were to shave, get a hair cut, and put a suit and tie on, he would look like a Brit.

Islam is a multiracial religion, and encouraged miscegenation. Converting heads was Islam's ultimate goal, the race of the ones converting was no consequence to them.
 
Old December 27th, 2012 #32
JonRieder
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I think the best way of looking at it is this: If you are a White of pure European heritage, would you prefer your son or daughter to marry and have children with someone who was also of pure European heritage, or would you prefer them to marry/have children by a Persian/Iranian?

If you would prefer that that they marry and have children by someone of pure European heritage, then obviously you don't see Persian/Iranians as being "white enough."
I think that's about the only way to look at it. Would you rather have to guess or would you rather be sure.
Albeit it can be quite hard to tell in this day and age where so many muslims are being pumped into places like Norway, Sweden, Germany, and of course the Britannia Isles. While I live in the US, I have read alot about this heavily encouraged relocation and suspect it has to do with a mixing of the northern races. I do not mean to get off-track from the posters intended topic. However I find it meaningful in that if these Northern races are being adulterated, most likely the Persians, Iranians and most likely the area's of Macedonia, Thrace, and Italy along with them have already gone through a change on an epic scale. I'm sure there are exceptions, but so few as not to bother speaking of.
 
Old January 27th, 2013 #33
Adolf The Great
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 89
Adolf The Great
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuxalina Rihhia View Post
Bush is a Jew, as is Putin and as was Stalin. I don't know if Merkel, Blair or Brown are whites or not; they could be Jews too. BTW Stalin's original name was Dzhugashvili. Dzhugashvili literally means "Son of a jew" in Georgian. Dzhuga = Jew, shvili = son of. In English, Stalin's maiden name would translate to 'Jewison' And that name does exist.
There is no evidence that Bush, Putin or Stalin had any recent Jewish ancestors (up till their grandparents), Bush is American, Putin is Russian and Stalin wasn't Russian, he was Georgian but not Jewish.

Anyways, although Stalin was Georgian by birth he did become a Russian nationalist and at his time of birth he was born within the Russian Empire he felt "Russian", it was Trotsky who was part Jewish.
 
Old January 27th, 2013 #34
Adolf The Great
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 89
Adolf The Great
Default

Ancient Persians were Aryans but today's "Persians" are mixed with Mongoloid.

Aryans are Indo-Europeans white only.
 
Old January 28th, 2013 #35
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker
 
Vance Stubbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,281
Vance Stubbs
Default

I've seen a mapping of the way genes cluster for northern Europeans, southern Europeans, and Ashkenazi Jews. The European genes formed a sort of oval, with northerners on one side and southerners on the other side. The Jewish cluster was close to the Europeans but there was a clear gap there. This seems consistent with their own genealogical claims.

Does anyone know what the data looks like for Iranians? Obviously they haven't been a race of assholes, but I'm thinking from a purely genetic standpoint.
 
Old February 17th, 2013 #36
Cassinelli
Fino all'ultimo
 
Cassinelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huitremannaland
Posts: 318
Cassinelli
Default


This is a Kalash girl, the kalash people usually to live in north of Pakistan, they still living on their aryan and pagan roots, even speaking a indo-european language, OF COURSE THEY'RE ARYANS!
 
Old April 4th, 2013 #37
Arian
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1
Arian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Ancient Persians were Aryans, modern day Persians are not. There were also Aryans in Ancient India, but they ultimately were became extinct due to miscegenation. Same thing happened to the Persians.



This is an old portrait, but there are still a few Aryans in Iran that look like this man. They are a minority though. Lots of Ancient Persians looked similar to this. If he were to shave, get a hair cut, and put a suit and tie on, he would look like a Brit.

Islam is a multiracial religion, and encouraged miscegenation. Converting heads was Islam's ultimate goal, the race of the ones converting was no consequence to them.
My family is from Iran.Alot of my family members look like regular Americans till you read our names.Like Arian and Ali reza.

All these are Iranians.





 
Old July 6th, 2013 #38
IlDuce
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john2020 View Post
Notice the recessive foreheads on most of the people in your post? that's semitic (dinaric), as are thick eyebrows, weak chins and aquiline noses.
I think you mean Arminoid. Dinaric is an autochthonous European phenotype. Variations of dinaric are found in nordic and keltic people in the north

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Obviously in Europe there is a hierarchy of more desirable and less desirable ethnicities, with northwestern Europeans being at the top of the desirable list and southern Europeans being closer to the bottom.
Western Civilization was created by those you deem at the bottom of your hierarchy.

I'm glad someone banned this idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
I've seen a mapping of the way genes cluster for northern Europeans, southern Europeans, and Ashkenazi Jews. The European genes formed a sort of oval, with northerners on one side and southerners on the other side. The Jewish cluster was close to the Europeans but there was a clear gap there. This seems consistent with their own genealogical claims.

Does anyone know what the data looks like for Iranians? Obviously they haven't been a race of assholes, but I'm thinking from a purely genetic standpoint.
There were two migrations into Europe and Southern Europeans are descendant from the neolithic farmers, not Aryans from the pontic steppes, although they're two branches of the proto indo-European family. The most pure Southerners being Sardinians - they are genetically homozygous to Otzi, the oldest European mummy found https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%96tzi_the_Iceman.

People from MENA (Middle East and North Africa) don't cluster with any Europeans. There may be some overlap because of their indo-European input, but the negro and Asiatic mixture predominates.
 
Old July 6th, 2013 #39
Togar mah
Senior Member
 
Togar mah's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 511
Togar mah
Default

The Medes were called anciently by all people Aryans; but when Medea (the Colchian) came to them, they changed their name. Such is the account which they themselves give. Remnants of them reside almost completely in the North Caucasus.

 
Old July 22nd, 2013 #40
Josie_in_SF
Junior Member
 
Josie_in_SF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 143
Blog Entries: 6
Josie_in_SF
Default

It's a lot to rationalize in a few posts, and a few pictures can't really answer the question. Most countries have goofy-looking politicians anyway. It's important to realize that real Semites came from the Saudi peninsula at a much later date than the civilizations of the Middle East. "Middle East" is now almost a dirty word thanks to their genetic handiwork. The original Middle Easterners were White Mediterraneans, and some Germanic people migrated there at various times.

Not all Iranians are Persian. Ahmadinejad is a very non-white Afghan-type. Not surprisingly, the "brown types" are much more in line with Islam. Real Persians, unlike other semi-white peoples of the region, have racial passion, as well as NS tendencies. Islam has never been a good fit for them, as evidenced during the Shah's reign, when Islam became much less popular. Unlike Iraqis or Egyptians, they can make a strong claim that the ancient Persians were largely their own genetic ancestors. For all this, we should grant them respect.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25 AM.
Page generated in 0.13468 seconds.