Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 21st, 2019 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker The U.S. Supreme Court Plays Stupid Games With Race and Frees Black Man

(Announcer: “Ladies and gentlemen, silence, please. The great magician, The Jewish Culture-Master, will now perform amazing feats of illusion to entertain you and destroy your nation!”)

The Jewish Culture-Master: “Pay close attention. I will now perform an amazing cultural feat! I wave my magic wand and…(*poof*) race is important. I wave the wand again and…(*poof*) race isn’t important. Again, (*poof*) race is important. Then, (*poof*) race isn’t important. Back and forth it goes (*poof*), back and forth it goes (*poof*). Each time, a different reality for race, altering from one day to the next! Only I am capable of this! No one else on earth can do it!”

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old June 21st, 2019 #2
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
(Announcer: “Ladies and gentlemen, silence, please. The great magician, The Jewish Culture-Master, will now perform amazing feats of illusion to entertain you and destroy your nation!”)

The Jewish Culture-Master: “Pay close attention. I will now perform an amazing cultural feat! I wave my magic wand and…(*poof*) race is important. I wave the wand again and…(*poof*) race isn’t important. Again, (*poof*) race is important. Then, (*poof*) race isn’t important. Back and forth it goes (*poof*), back and forth it goes (*poof*). Each time, a different reality for race, altering from one day to the next! Only I am capable of this! No one else on earth can do it!”

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...
Oh, but de lawd dun cet hym ru a nu tryyl:

Quote:
Flowers' oldest brother, Archie Flowers Jr. of Grenada, said his first reaction when he heard the news Friday was simple: "Thank God."
"But I think they should have let him go period," Archie Flowers said. "There is no doubt in our minds he is innocent and God proved that today."
https://www.clarionledger.com/story/...st/1509133001/

Oh, hou de blakkz getz relejun wen itz beez gud fur dem!!!!!! Mayb Curtis Flowers wil getz the reviled El Sharktongue (Al Sharpton) tu b hiz teechr n beez a televanjelest!!! Den heez beez a gud boi wu dindu nuffin n hee kan letz de wurld no hou yt dun ronged himm!!!!!

Old June 21st, 2019 #3
Theodore R. Bundy

You can tell kavanaugh is a drumph appointee. He acts the same. His Fing signalling for knee grows is getting old already.

Thread