Old February 19th, 2008 #1
ANSWP Commander
Banned

Default Yankee Jim Leshkevich Found Dead In Murder-Suicide

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbc.../NEWS/80219028

Police find two dead in Hurley home
By John Sullivan
February 19, 2008

HURLEY— State investigators are looking into the unexplained deaths of two residents of a Morgan Hill Road home.

State police checked on the residence of James and Deborah Leshkevich around 11 a.m., after Deborah’s co-worker grew worried about her welfare. Police entered the home to find both James, 52, and Deborah, 55, dead in separate parts of the house.

Jame’s body was found in the attached garage, while Deborah was found in a bedroom, police said.

Leshkevich, who often posted anti-semetic or racist comments online, going by the names “Yankee James” or “Yankee Jim.” In November of 2005 he supported white supremacist Hal Turner’s protest trip to Kingston.

Leshkevich posted a rambling message on his own blog yesterday saying his wife was cheating on him.

State investigators are investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide, according to a news release. No further information about the investigation is presently available.

Old February 19th, 2008 #2
ANSWP Commander
Banned

This is a terrible shame.

Old February 19th, 2008 #3
Phil_88
Banned

This is fucking horrible...........

Old February 19th, 2008 #4
expose_them_all
King of Tards

OMG! Unbelievable! So Disturbing!

Old February 19th, 2008 #5
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Damn.

Just damn.

Old February 19th, 2008 #6
Steve B
Banned

I can't believe it.

Old February 19th, 2008 #7
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

I cringed while reading Jim's last blog post. I can only begin to imagine what kind of pain and suffering such a racially aware man like Jim must have gone through living with this emancipated, 21st century Judeo-cunt.

Amongst our youth, I still happen to encounter a promising young man, but I've yet to encounter a promising young woman--they're all completely fucked up whores incapable of Aryan motherhood.

And the system gives them so much fucking power! Fuck! The Jew is so fucking cunning!

Old February 19th, 2008 #8
DDK

My thoughts are with him....unbelievable.

Old February 19th, 2008 #9
M. Delataire

We'll meet you in Valhalla.

Old February 19th, 2008 #10
centerfire

Looking at the dates in his weblog, he'd been contemplating this for a good while, so this doesn't seem to be kneejerk decision on his part.
"In 1958 I still believed that there was a significant intellectual difference between the American bourgeoisie and the cattle that one sees peering between the slats of large trucks as they contentedly munch hay on their way to the abattoir."

Revilo P. Oliver

Old February 19th, 2008 #11
Axel Faaborg

Jesus. I can't believe a 55 year old woman would act like that. That's more immature than the way my 17 year old girlfriend ended our 3 year relationship a while back.

What a fucking tragedy. Seriously.

Old February 19th, 2008 #12
Mishko Novosel
Banned

We've lost a great man for our cause, as my eyes swell with sadness, I only wish he would have used his rage for the betterment of his people. Jim was too young to leave us and we have to remember him for how he lived his life, not how he ended it.

Jim save us a spot in Valhalla....

Old February 19th, 2008 #13
centerfire

Unhappy

That's big news. Very sad indeed. He seemed to be a good guy. Don't think I want to hear all the lurid details.
"In 1958 I still believed that there was a significant intellectual difference between the American bourgeoisie and the cattle that one sees peering between the slats of large trucks as they contentedly munch hay on their way to the abattoir."

Revilo P. Oliver

Old February 19th, 2008 #14
ANSWP Commander
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by centerfire View Post
That's big news. Very sad indeed. He seemed to be a good guy. Don't think I want to hear all the lurid details.
I'm reading on another news website he shot his wife then hung himself in the belief she was cheating on him.

Old February 21st, 2008 #15
ANSWP Commander
Banned

This guy who was screwing Jim's wife called me today to tell me there was nothing more we could do to him because he was so upset about the murder.

I told him to enjoy the torture of his suffering, because I knew I was ...

Old February 21st, 2008 #16
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I hope the fucker commits a failed suicide and becomes paralyzed and somewhat retarded.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old February 21st, 2008 #17
Jett Rink
Banned

It's not the dude's fault, YJ's wife lied to him just like she lied to YJ.

According to YJ's blog, this Liz Sapata character should be getting the shit that people are dumping on Eino Salmi.

Old February 21st, 2008 #18
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSWP Commander View Post
This guy who was screwing Jim's wife called me today
EDIT: I see the post Bill made on page 2 or 3 of this thread. Guess it's a possibility and I'm man enough to admit I might be wrong on this one point. Therefore, I've removed the previous content of this post.

Last edited by OTPTT; February 21st, 2008 at 03:30 PM.

Old February 21st, 2008 #19
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
He called you? Why would he call anyone Bill and especially you? I don't remember you being close friends with Jim. I don't ever remember you being on any of Jim's shows. I don't remember anything between you and Jim.

But you want us to believe that Eino Salmi actually looked you up and called you to discuss the death of Jim and his wife? You have got to be out of your fucking mind Bill White.
In fairness to Bill, he did post the guy's name and phone number at the beginning of the thread and verified that the number was good. So, it wouldn't be a great leap that the guy had caller ID and got Bill's number.

One of the things I liked about Jim was his ability to get along with everyone and avoid the flame wars here. He practiced unity. For that reason, I think that we should all avoid any flame stuff in this thread. Please.

Someone else advocated closing this thread. I think it was WhiteMan4WhiteLand and FWIW, I think that is a good idea.

Old February 21st, 2008 #20
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSWP Commander View Post
This guy who was screwing Jim's wife called me today to tell me there was nothing more we could do to him because he was so upset about the murder.

I told him to enjoy the torture of his suffering, because I knew I was ...

Fuck that son-of-a-bitch. As far as I am concerned he and the coalition of "friends" that convinced her to take the path of cheating and lying are the ones responsible for the death of Jim and his wife.

Closed Thread

Thread