Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 24th, 2011 #41
Rab4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale Sparks View Post
Greatness strides among us in the form of Romney, Gingrich, Cain, Perry and Bachmann. Only once in a hundred years or so can we be so fortunate as to live while such self-sacrificing titans as these offer to lead us through whatever trials await.
My only regret is that only one of these can be the Republican party nominee. But that they could all be part of the same cabinet, the same team.
Alas, only one will be chosen.

By the chosen.

Another defeatist. No doubt the kikes are happy with stooges like you helping them out with their demoralization efforts on a white forum.

Old November 24th, 2011 #42
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab4 View Post
Another defeatist. No doubt the kikes are happy with stooges like you helping them out with their demoralization efforts on a white forum.
I believe Cale Sparks' sarcasm just flew way over your head.

Old November 24th, 2011 #43
Rab4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
I believe Cale Sparks' sarcasm just flew way over your head.
Only one will be chosen? By the chosen? Interpretation is that the joo (the chosen) has it predetermined for one of these to win.

Old November 24th, 2011 #44
H.B.

Jackals? I Googled the term and could not find it used in this kind of context except some kike on the CFR's page whining about an anti-Israel Jackal "lynch mob" at the UN.

I do like this Jackal reference though:

Quote:
I've felt betrayal, by the jackals untrue
That have joined in the ranks with the chosen few
Yet I'll strive forth for I know I must
I'll leave those jackals laying
face down in the dust
I'll continue seeking despite their filth and lies
For I shall seek that new sunrise

Old November 24th, 2011 #45
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Only one will be chosen? By the chosen? Interpretation is that the joo (the chosen) has it predetermined for one of these to win.
In the sense that I want the GOP to completely crash and burn, I am a defeatest. I will keep hope alive that the Republican party is well staffed by exactly the right individuals (who will be supported by just enough of the right voters) to insure a total and humiliating defeat in November 2012.
Ron Paul can help by running as a 3rd party candidate, which will cause the GOP to finish in 3rd place, next year.
The worst-case scenario would be for the Republican party to gain undeserved legitimacy by nominating Paul.

Old November 24th, 2011 #46
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
The worst-case scenario would be for the Republican party to gain undeserved legitimacy by nominating Paul.

A Ron Paul nomination will be the best case scenario in the up coming election. He will force several issues to the forefront, the most important being the elimination of the Fed, that will benefit our cause.

Old November 24th, 2011 #47
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
A Ron Paul nomination will be the best case scenario in the up coming election. He will force several issues to the forefront, the most important being the elimination of the Fed, that will benefit our cause.
That is a good point, and my hatred for the GOP should not blind me to these issues. But I am operating on the premise that Paul, in the event, will not actually get the nomination.

Old November 24th, 2011 #48
Kennewickman
Banned

A Ron Paul nomination would be equal to a notarized statement by ZOG: “We give up, take us, kick us, gas us, punish us and send us to Madagascar.”
They are not going to do it.

Old November 24th, 2011 #49
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Your demoralization efforts will be noted by your marxist buddies. I'm sure you will be rewarded with free booze tonight.
Actually, I do it for free, because I care that much.

Old November 24th, 2011 #50
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
That is a good point, and my hatred for the GOP should not blind me to these issues. But I am operating on the premise that Paul, in the event, will not actually get the nomination.
I am challenging the proposition that Ron Paul has no chance in winning the 2012 Republican nomination. Back 2008, Dr. Paul did reach a fair amount of voters in the election. Do you think these voters will choose a candidate, other then Ron Paul, for the 2012 Republican nomination? It is reasonable to assume they will not.

Cale, do you realize Ron Paul has millions of supporters, just like you and me, and if we tell 100 people within our area of influence, why they should vote for Ron Paul, he can win?

Old November 25th, 2011 #51
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post
A Ron Paul nomination would be equal to a notarized statement by ZOG: “We give up, take us, kick us, gas us, punish us and send us to Madagascar.” They are not going to do it.
I'm not so sure about that Kennewick. Mark the many ways the ever cunning serpents can skin a cat. Imagine Ron Paul getting a landslide vote and having a much younger and maybe female running mate. Think Sarah Palin.

A few months in office and he mysteriously goes to his reward. I need not remind you he'll be around age 78 by that time and men at that age are dropping like flies every day.

You now have a brand new President! The sheep will weep Crocodile tears for the nice old guy, while behind the scenes our Jewish friends are dancing around the golden calf.

Again.

Old November 25th, 2011 #52
Rab4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
Actually, I do it for free, because I care that much.
Ha! How is your defeatist talk benefitting anyone? What good does it do for whites? None.

Old November 25th, 2011 #53
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
I am challenging the proposition that Ron Paul has no chance in winning the 2012 Republican nomination. Back 2008, Dr. Paul did reach a fair amount of voters in the election. Do you think these voters will choose a candidate, other then Ron Paul, for the 2012 Republican nomination? It is reasonable to assume they will not.

Cale, do you realize Ron Paul has millions of supporters, just like you and me, and if we tell 100 people within our area of influence, why they should vote for Ron Paul, he can win?
I hope you're right about Republican voters (and voters in general), and I do tell people within my reach about the banks' control of all the other high-profile mainstream politicians and how Paul would oppose that corrupting influence.
A lot of the people I come into contact with are pro-Obama, pro-homosexual liberals, so for them I emphasize Paul's anti-Imperial foreign policy.
In fact, it's these liberals who will leave Obama for a 3rd party Independent Paul candidacy which give me hope that by thus destroying the Republican party, a reasonable alternative to Obama exists. I would rather Paul win or place 2nd as an independent then to have him rescue the Republican party, a circumstance I don't think would be allowed to happen anyway.
It should very soon become clear just how much clout the evangelicals (the jew-worshippers) will have, if any, and to whom they will throw their support. If there's enough of them to push a Perry, Cain or Bachmann to victory in Iowa, and beyond, Paul should begin preparing his Independent run. If Paul shocks early with a win or two, then you're right and I'm wrong.

Old November 25th, 2011 #54
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Ha! How is your defeatist talk benefitting [sic] anyone? What good does it do for whites? None.
Your delusional enthusiasm for the impossible prize is going into schizo-mode real fast. What's good for whites is abandoning hope and participation in the rigged-system altogether, combining regionally and locally as whites to build their own systems, rising in time to compete with or overthrow the regime.

Old November 25th, 2011 #55
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Your delusional enthusiasm for the impossible prize is going into schizo-mode real fast. What's good for whites is abandoning hope and participation in the rigged-system altogether, combining regionally and locally as whites to build their own systems, rising in time to compete with or overthrow the regime.

the total lack of imagination among these kwans staggers the mind, Ray.
They simply cannot concieve of a way of life beyond their beloved ZOG.

Old November 25th, 2011 #56
Rab4
Banned

Quote:

Now THATS a losing formula. Ron Paul CAN win. He has a large support base. By getting Paul elected, the Federal gubmint will be shrunk, thus allowing local governements to do more of what they want without a hassle. As it stands now, they interfere. Just how will local elections make any difference WITHOUT getting the Feds ouf of the way first? There are federal regulations that get in the way of organizing neighborhoods and the ability to serve whom you wish, rent to who you wish, etc. Your stupid idea omits that one very important point. I wonder why? Could it be that you have no desire for whites to succeed, thus you promote a losing plan? Yes, that's most likely your aim.

Old November 25th, 2011 #57
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Now THATS a losing formula. Ron Paul CAN win. He has a large support base. By getting Paul elected, the Federal gubmint will be shrunk, thus allowing local governements to do more of what they want without a hassle. As it stands now, they interfere. Just how will local elections make any difference WITHOUT getting the Feds ouf of the way first? There are federal regulations that get in the way of organizing neighborhoods and the ability to serve whom you wish, rent to who you wish, etc. Your stupid idea omits that one very important point. I wonder why? Could it be that you have no desire for whites to succeed, thus you promote a losing plan? Yes, that's most likely your aim.
Our enemy murders its opponents. Paul, et al, wave a civics book at theirs.

Old November 25th, 2011 #58
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie View Post
I'm not so sure about that Kennewick. Mark the many ways the ever cunning serpents can skin a cat. Imagine Ron Paul getting a landslide vote and having a much younger and maybe female running mate. Think Sarah Palin.

A few months in office and he mysteriously goes to his reward. I need not remind you he'll be around age 78 by that time and men at that age are dropping like flies every day.

You now have a brand new President! The sheep will weep Crocodile tears for the nice old guy, while behind the scenes our Jewish friends are dancing around the golden calf.

Again.
I would classify the above a possible scenario that ZOG will pull only in case of emergency, if pushed to the wall.

Their problem with a plan like this is that Paul might survive the first ninety days in office on peanut butter sandwiches and water smuggled into the formerly White House by family members and cause irreparable damage to ZOG before they can kill him.

Technically he could use his inauguration speech to issue debt free money, kill off the Fed and call back 80% of US armed forces from the planet and he would be clinically insane not to do so.

We are a long stretch behind the JFK and Louis Thomas McFadden murders.

Old November 25th, 2011 #59
Rab4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Our enemy murders its opponents. Paul, et al, wave a civics book at theirs.
You have a better idea? Let me guess. Wait for an economic collapse. Then when enough whites are fed up, you'll join them in the fight against the niggers and joos. What a pitiful excuse for doing nothing in the present.

Old November 26th, 2011 #60
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
You have a better idea? Let me guess. Wait for an economic collapse. Then when enough whites are fed up, you'll join them in the fight against the niggers and joos. What a pitiful excuse for doing nothing in the present.
I've mentioned elsewhere what I think of Paul. Of those seriously running, his platform is by far the best, though he's not a WN by a long-shot, but rather a doctrinaire libertarian.

I note you have no answer to my simple observation. It's a fact that our common enemy murders its opponents, while Paul, et al, wave civics books back at them.

Who do you really think is going to win. . .can win?

Tags
jackals parasites, live, ron paul

Thread