VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 20th, 2018 #1
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Default Project Human Shield

Illegal beaners are using their children as human shields to keep them in the country. Only careless retarded assholes would do this. They don't care about endangering their families or the possibility of separation. Even if you remove race from this, are these kind of people quality editions to any country?

Old June 20th, 2018 #2
Dan Hadaway

What kind of parent drags their child 100s of miles through a scorching desert guided by criminal gangs to knowingly enter a country illegally? By the barometer our government uses for child protective services, these parents would be jailed and their children given up for adoption.

Old June 20th, 2018 #3
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
What kind of parent drags their child 100s of miles through a scorching desert guided by criminal gangs to knowingly enter a country illegally? By the barometer our government uses for child protective services, these parents would be jailed and their children given up for adoption.
The problem with that approach is that too many stupid White people would gladly adopt beaner children.

Old June 20th, 2018 #4
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
The problem with that approach is that too many stupid White people would gladly adopt beaner children.
I meant, if you or any other American citizen, were to take your own child through the desert with gang members that you would be jailed. Not that Americans should adopt beaners.

Old June 20th, 2018 #5
Erik T. White

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post

Quote:
I meant, if you or any other American citizen, were to take your own child through the desert with gang members that you would be jailed. Not that Americans should adopt beaners.
I figured that your last post was what you meant, Dan Hadaway. I'm rather surprised I haven't heard of brainless SJWs marching their families south, to give aid and succor to the advancing spics.

I was lucky that I visited several areas of Latin America many years ago. In Mexico City we could walk the main streets at three in the morning, police on every corner, waving and saying, "Ola, Norte Americanos!!!!" (Hello, North Americans.) I gave some lectures at a couple of med schools in Mexico and other areas. My ex and I spent three weeks in the Yucatan peninsula on an archeological tour. We also hit Cozumel and Cancun. I understand that mexcrement gangs have taken over Cozumel AND Cancun. I wouldn't go back for any damn reason.

Old June 21st, 2018 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking beautiful country filled with nasty 'people'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post

I was lucky that I visited several areas of Latin America many years ago. In Mexico City we could walk the main streets at three in the morning, police on every corner, waving and saying, "Ola, Norte Americanos!!!!" (Hello, North Americans.) I gave some lectures at a couple of med schools in Mexico and other areas. My ex and I spent three weeks in the Yucatan peninsula on an archeological tour. We also hit Cozumel and Cancun. I understand that mexcrement gangs have taken over Cozumel AND Cancun. I wouldn't go back for any damn reason.
I liked Mexico back in the day as well, my wife and I honeymooned in Cancun with its beautiful beaches.

Today, criminality is off the hook crazy all over Mexico and the government spends way more effort covering up, suppressing and finagling with the crime statistics than it does in putting a stop to it so they don't scare away tourists. Kinda like the US DOJ and the local fuzz do here but with a little more local flavor like toleration of the chopping off any civic minded whistleblowers heads and turning their kids into fajitas.

But the word is out, and people don't travel to that country for vacations like they did in the past and likely never will again.

Mexico is also the way that it is because certain powerful interests in the US want it that way, for instance the drug biz and all its shady offshoots including the modern slave trade and those wonderful folks who harvest organs from living hooman beings.

Unfortunately, looking at this shithole banana republic today is a peek at our future if we don't get back control of our destiny from the jews who lord over us with their domination of politics.

Tomorrow is creeping up on us from across the southern border, gringo.

Cheers

Old June 21st, 2018 #7
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

If you live in So Cal, Mexico has already come up to you. You don't even have to go down there. Of course, if I did go, I would get 100 percent supported by their government and get all needed documentation in English.

Old June 21st, 2018 #8
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
I know that's not what you meant; I was just thinking through what would happen if we did that.

Thread