VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 2nd, 2013 #21
Mr Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
So I suggest to you the followers are not misguided patriots but conscious zionist supporters and followers.
They are not conscious followers of zionism. You have no idea how intellectually lazy these people are. The idea they would get on the internet to try to really figure out what's going wrong with their country is laughable. As for books? Forget it.

Old August 2nd, 2013 #22
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Murray View Post
They are not conscious followers of zionism. You have no idea how intellectually lazy these people are. The idea they would get on the internet to try to really figure out what's going wrong with their country is laughable. As for books? Forget it.
No I must admit that I have no idea. You are right. My last personal contact with British was back in 1993. Ever since I have contact with friends but then to be my friends or me theirs it means we think alike and react alike. So no I dont know how the rest of english think or how lazy they are intellectually.

But even if I accept this as a fact none the less still are aware of who they follow and what they achieve unless you want to tell me that english people in their majority are in worst alpha waves wise, than a corpse?

This for me is hard to believe as it is hard to believe that white americans support what they support in their majority, because they dont know. And need to be awaken. I dont believe this part either.

Old August 2nd, 2013 #23
Jae Manzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
SO YOU WANT US TO KNOW WHAT ZIONIST FOLLOWERS AND SUPPORTERS ARE DOING. AND PRAISE THEM ON TOP OF THAT.

Have you missed the memo whose behind the attack against whites?

Are you thick or just a willing tool?
There's a point to start for everything, if you can't deal with the zionist, you have to deal with the puppets!

Old August 3rd, 2013 #24
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jae manzel View Post
There's a point to start for everything, if you can't deal with the zionist, you have to deal with the puppets!
NO there is only one point to start and that is the correct one, that will lead you to target. The rest is like running to the same spot for hours thinking you going somewhere.

But that is my personal opinion you dont have to accept it.

Old August 3rd, 2013 #25
concernedwhiteman

Just to keep things up to date, I've discussed it with Bev, and we've decided that it would be better for this thread to remain here instead of being removed. It contains useful information on the EDL, some good posts, and a breadcrumb trail to their real nature.

I was listening to one of Nick Griffin's speeches on YouTube (Britain: A Multicultural Mess) and he mentions the EDL in it. He said it has "some very dodgy connections at the top" (the zionist funding, no doubt) and he confirmed that the group's purpose is to ensnare nationalists, keeping them away from productive/useful parties, and then either having them out there doing silly things or just plain not doing anything.

I feel bad for the EDL's members, who have been misled and duped. They're good lads who are trying to help. At the very least, I hope their marches have stirred up some nationalist spirit in British people. How disappointing that they're just a kosher illusion.

I'll still be on the look out for their next demonstration, but in light of their illegitimate nature, I won't be reporting on them much.

Thread