Alex Linder
Administrator

Default EXIT Sweden

anti-white group in sweden
http://www.vice.com/read/formers-exit-sweden-neo-nazism

Old February 23rd, 2014 #2
Alyss
vnn member

There is a few around these days. One in Australia run by ex-neo nazi. Same thing as exit Sweden but in Australia.

I have no idea why these men change their tunes ?

Old February 23rd, 2014 #3
Cora McGuire

Depressing read really.

Old February 23rd, 2014 #4
Joe_Smith

I've noticed that Vice magazine is quickly becoming the go-to anti-white magazine. It started off as a youth-oriented DIY cultural marxist fad magazine by some upper middle class grad school white kids from Cohenada. It had more of a "cult" following among hipsters about trends, fashion, kitsch, niche consumerism, and weirdness, until the Jew Rupert Murdoch gave the company a 70 million dollar infusion (big money for such a small company), suddenly you see new articles attacking Nationalists.

The Jews use this magazines supposed "edgy" and "cool" reputation among youth to brainwash them against ethnic nationalists (Jewish fear of rebellious youth taking up the only real rebellion nowadays). You won't see Vice put out anything critical of Israel.

Old February 23rd, 2014 #5
Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss alyy View Post
There is a few around these days. One in Australia run by ex-neo nazi. Same thing as exit Sweden but in Australia.

I have no idea why these men change their tunes ?
The answer in my opinion is money. There are opportunities for Jew cash to be made by waging a direct "war with racism". Some who come into our ranks for a time who do not have the heart to stay on through the struggle and stay motivated leave and later identify a way in which they can cash in, work against "racism" as an avowed "reformed racist".

Former skinhead in this country by the name of TJ has done this. No one can convince me that pukes like him can actually say they just off and act as if all they learn about is not relevant to the problems we face in this world, they are faking "seeing the light" for profit. And then you have the anti-Whites and Jews like Tim Wise and the SPLC, other various groups and people who see dollar signs, many in the population are conditioned to think their services are in some way needed - and what "right thinking" citizen could oppose the efforts of people to "fight racism", oppose them making a living in this way and you are probably "racist".

Thread