Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 13th, 2017 #1
WayneW67

Default Let me introduce myself

My name is Wayne and I am a new member to VNN. I am also a refugee from DS and SF(was only a member there for three weeks before it was banned.) I'm married to a wonderful White Woman who shares my political, racial, and social views. I'm 67 years old and retired. I started life as a libtard having been a young teen ager at the beginning of the Civil Rights Movement. I believed the niggers were getting a raw deal and thought thy deserved better, My distorted thinking continued into college where my libtard views extended into the Viet Nam war. After graduation my career brought me into more and more contact with niggers, other non-whites, and other government sanctioned minorities. It did not take long for my racial and political views to change. Within a very short time I was a racist and White Nationalist. After seeing my hard earned money wasted on these vermin and the special consideration they were given and I quickly learned the truth about the nigger, the kike and the rest of the vermin. Vnn has given my wife and I the chance to connect with other like minded individuals who share our love and concern for our White Race

Many thanks
WayneW67

Old September 13th, 2017 #2
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Good to meet you Wayne. I'm StanLeMan on DS, which is still active on TOR. But VNN is a great place to connect, learn, and get together with like-minded Whites as well. Welcome from me to you and your wife!

Old September 13th, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Nice to meet you Wayne.

Coontact did it for me as well, lol.

At least your generation gets a pass for their original lack of knowledge as to what allowing the chimps to roam would cause, and you grew up in a majority White country where niggerdom and all it's accessories were still considered abnormal--my generation, and especially the Millennials that follow--simply cannot claim they don't know. Either the immersion in all things nigger has caused true brain damage/rewiring, or they are lying-no other option available.

Old September 13th, 2017 #4
Xodessa14x

Welcome and I was over at SF since 2005.

Old September 14th, 2017 #5
Brooklyn Rick

Hello Wayne. When you grow up just seeing niggers on tv, nothing can prepare you for the reality. Where did you grow up if you don't mind my asking? Most get wise quick to them yet you initially gave them pity. I'm not fuckin with you, just curious.. I (and many more I'm sure) have heard the word nigger since before we could talk and yet without being told we knew EXACTLY what they were..... What is your opinion on jews? You must have known many in the snivel rights era....

Old September 14th, 2017 #6
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneW67 View Post
My name is Wayne and I am a new member to VNN.

Many thanks
WayneW67
Welcome aboard, Wayne. VNN is the lifeboat we may latch onto as the Titanic takes on water.

Old September 14th, 2017 #7
John Evans
Christian Anti-Semite

Let me add my welcome, Wayne. I too am a refugee from Stormfront, although I joined VNN in 2013. I liked SF because it gave me an opportunity to communicate with like-minded racists and White Nationalists. I'm sorry to see it go, althought I'm glad that VNN is here to continue the fight against the kikes, the niggers, the mudslimes and other pieces of shit.

My parents taught me from an early age to hate and despise the kikes and the niggers, and to believe strongly in the racial views of Jesus Christ. That's why I'm proud to call myself a "Christian Anti-Semite," as I describe myself here. Some of the WNs here are opposed to Christians and hurl insults my way, but I forgive them because they are closed-minded. Most of the folks at VNN are good people and they know who to hate -- the Eternal Jew!

Never trust a jew.

Old September 14th, 2017 #8
N.B. Forrest

Hello & welcome.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 16th, 2017 #9
WayneW67

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Rick View Post
Hello Wayne. When you grow up just seeing niggers on tv, nothing can prepare you for the reality. Where did you grow up if you don't mind my asking? Most get wise quick to them yet you initially gave them pity. I'm not fuckin with you, just curious.. I (and many more I'm sure) have heard the word nigger since before we could talk and yet without being told we knew EXACTLY what they were..... What is your opinion on jews? You must have known many in the snivel rights era....
Grew up in Southwestern Pa. My father never liked niggers. When they tried to integrate the local pool , he was in the front line with a ball bat. My mother was neutral. I find it difficult to understand how I became so liberal back in the late fifties and early sixties. Maybe I was a product of a public school system unwilling to face reality. The news media owned and operated by the kikes also influenced an impressionable mind. The jew is at the root of all our problems. They control the media and their money controls too many politicians. The nigger is certainly one of their tools in their plans for white Genocide. Thankfully I've seen the light

Old September 16th, 2017 #10
Kevlar Vest

Welcome to the White world of VNN! I congratulate you on your awakening to the truth of today's reality. It's quite different than the bullshit you see spewed forth from the talking heads on the Talmudvision.

Thread