Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2016 #2761
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post

Ask Evelyn Hale if I'm 'Strom himself', loser. Talk about SF tactics-classic trolling. Every open forum has them.
I have a pic up on my wall here. Different than SF one. Same girl. Dumbass.

Nice job citing those dates, and referencing info from those trial transcripts, Andy!

Cite some evidence, please.

I read all about first wife Kirsten-she wrote a book. She is a self admitted recovering Alcoholic and is now a Catholic. She worked with the SPLC, too. You want me to talk to her? Have you?

Wrong.
You don't throw people away because they're being slandered-if you believe they are (and I do)-unless you are a chicken shit coward.Pardon my French.

Please learn to spell organization. That's getting old. As are your kiddie diddler slander comments sans evidence that refutes mine and answers the questions.

YOU SHOW YOUR OWN LACK OF MORALITY IN THAT STATEMENT ALONE.
If he REALLY WERE a pedo, no amount of 'expertise' would justify him being around.

Listen up and listen up real good, dork: Nobody is 'RECRUITING PEDOPHILES.'
Now you answer my questions or don't ask me any.

Computer: did others have access to it-when did the files get uploaded to prove who uploaded them? Look through the transcripts and tell me.

Just that one lil question, Andy-can you handle it? I don't think so, because you won't.

John Adams needs to answer his remarks about Dilloway.
Lucent needs to answer hers about what org and motive.

I answered all questions posed to me. Your turn. Or are your 'tactics' to make demands on open forum and answer to none? Kind of clear so far.
And people can see it for themselves. That's what's great about the unedited written word.
You have to have evidence that proves your guilt, to the standard of beyond a reasonable doubt
Obviously Strom considered a defence of computer accessibility and discounted it after all as an "expert" in all matters IT no one has ever gotten into Stroms computer without his say so. Going right back to when pc's were first being used universally employers would urge you to choose a difficult idiosyncratic password for that very reason that they could prove it was your fault / responsibility.
Ultimately Strom pleaded guilty full stop it won't go away no matter how much you wish it would. Further if he really did have some new evidence he would use it and get his conviction quashed this day.
Face facts Strom is not fit for purpose

Chase them into the swamps

Last edited by andy; August 6th, 2016 at 10:55 AM.

Old August 6th, 2016 #2762
andy

Quote:

Ask Evelyn Hale if I'm 'Strom himself', loser. Talk about SF tactics-classic trolling. Every open forum has them.
I have a pic up on my wall here. Different than SF one. Same girl. Dumbass.
Why not ? You tried to add gravitas and authority to your replies by suggesting that I had personal motivations centred around a woman rather than political motivations for my postings in this thread. Well I have no problem with anyone checking with any of my exes as to my behaviour and integrity.

Old August 6th, 2016 #2763
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Once again: even after I provided answers to all questions posed to me, you did not do the same.
So either you can't-because you can't sift through the available facts (I presented you with links)-
Or you won't -because you would be proven wrong.

I think it's a little of both, but mostly the latter.

And 'plead the 5th' shows how much you have read of the Strom case and what was and was not on the table for him.

Inept research.
Where's the timeline? You've got time to accuse; make time to proof it up.

Old August 6th, 2016 #2764
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
You have to have evidence that proves your guilt, to the standard of beyond a reasonable doubt
Obviously Strom considered a defence of computer accessibility and discounted it after all as an "expert" in all matters IT no one has ever gotten into Stroms computer without his say so.
How inept.
My employer has all of my passwords, too.
This proves nothing except puts more weight towards innocence, actually. Do you 'understand that?'

It is a 100% valid *Defense, especially when coupled with an LPC who says you do not fit the DSM profile of a pedo.

And others did have access to the pc and when the stuff was uploaded. Look at the court docs-it's in there.
If multiple people are using a computer, it is not secure.

Law enforcement was able to look into said computer, and it's all in the transcript(s), Andy.

And to your chagrin he will potentially clear his name, people do and have with similar 'cases.'

What in the trial transcript do you think points to him having put an image there-that nobody else could have put there- that you find fault with? Please share your valuable research.

Old August 6th, 2016 #2765
andy

Quote:
How inept.
My employer has all of my passwords, too.
This proves nothing except puts more weight towards innocence, actually. Do you 'understand that?'

It is a 100% valid *Defense, especially when coupled with an LPC who says you do not fit the DSM profile of a pedo.

And others did have access to the pc and when the stuff was uploaded. Look at the court docs-it's in there.
If multiple people are using a computer, it is not secure.

Law enforcement was able to look into said computer, and it's all in the transcript(s), Andy.

And to your chagrin he will potentially clear his name, people do and have with similar 'cases.'

What in the trial transcript do you think points to him having put an image there-that nobody else could have put there- that you find fault with? Please share your valuable research.
The problem with this whole Strom thing is this
If as you claim he is innocent and self evidently so why has not this new SJW type NA not made this the centre of their activism? Why is pringle running a cookout club for hobos and drunks instead of picketing the courthouse? Why is Williams spending Alliance money on his own court cases and not on Stroms appeal?
You see there is the insurmountable mountain of Stroms guilty plea to the most heinous crime possible for the Aryan community. Now until you make that disappear all your smoke and mirrors is just that. As it stands the National Alliance is led by a bogus government stooge in williams aided and abetted by a self confessed paedophile. Now you can go the ins and outs of a cats arse on this but a guilty pleading paedophile is just not going to fly as the media and communications director of any organisation. System political organisations are full of paedophiles but I haven't noticed any of them that admit it or promote suich blighters as their public face .
Why do you or anyone else think that having Strom on board is a positive for the National Alliance or the cause of the Aryan race?
Previously in this thread we had the Strom glee club claim that cosmotheists were beyond bourgeois mores and customs of good and evil. That such sexual deviancy as Strom's was acceptable among the new supermen of cosmotheism but your actually claiming he is innocent!!!! It beggars belief you should be locked up.
One cannot help wondering as you have made such a claim of your youth and femininity whether or not, your not some sort of grooming victim of the cosmo boys and their perverted take on morality.

Old August 6th, 2016 #2766
Hugh
Holorep survivor

It is a fact that he is a self confessed pervert and a fact that he is a convicted criminal.
Your posts make no difference whatsoever to these actual facts.

He is not the only unsavoury character, others went far further than he did.

That upstanding character Free Willy had sex with non-white underage prostitutes, and has been declared to have mental issues.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t689089-2/#post7895046

Strom was convicted based primarily upon his own voluntary verbal and written statements e.g.

His poem to a 9 year old girl who he dreamt showered him with kisses,and who he dreamed of marrying:

Once I met a pretty girl; her name was [removed]
She was the loveliest girl that I have ever seen.
Love and joy came that day
And I know they came to stay
And she said her name was [removed]
And her name is [removed]

I sing of the lass I’ve met; her name is [removed]
Her father let me take her to practice her stage scene.
Joy and pain came that day
And I know they came to stay
And she said her name was [removed]
And her name is [removed]

When [removed] smiles at me she makes my spirits soar --
She gives me such a rush it last a hundred days or more.
She takes my soul up to the sky
Maybe that is why
I bless the day I met [removed]
God Bless [removed]

Sheets of rain came falling down, no way we could stay dry
She put her arm around my waist, and I thought I would die.
My love for her is not a sin.
I dream one day her heart I’ll win
And I’ll be showered with the kisses of [removed]
And I will marry [removed]

But dreams are sliced to ribbons by the scythe of Hate so keen
The bitch said that my angel was a beast, and I a fiend
Lies and blood spread all around
And now I dare not tread the ground
That is graced by the presence of [removed]
My pure and precious [removed]

The chaste and lonely years of waiting, they have just begun
How can I get a word to her? -- tell her what I have done?
Tell her that Time’s a cheat
And that my heart ne’er takes a beat
Without the thought of the beautiful [removed]
Without loving Miss [removed]

Sometimes lovers’ spirits are born too far apart
Too distant -- not in Space, but Time -- and the world locks up their hearts
I light a candle on the sill
[removed] I’ll be waiting still
‘Til the day I can embrace you, [removed]
This life or next one, [removed]

He had the choice to make them or not.
He chose to make them, and as a result of that choice, he was convicted.
This thread and others have followed his case closely, your arguments are very old, and have been raised before and dealt with before, ad nauseum, even on this very thread as well as others :

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=170452

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=170218

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=61320

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=49057

As with all the others who have raised the same tired old arguments you are raising, at the end of the day, it all boils down to the same thing:

If you have evidence, provide the evidence to him and to the courts and have the conviction overturned, or become a self confessed criminal yourself for concealing evidence.
Maybe using your real name wasn't such a smart idea after all.

You are consorting with dangerous criminals, and we who have been around the movement far longer than you are trying to help you, trying to prevent you being drawn into the webs these psychopaths spin, and becoming seriously harmed.
This is not a game.

We are not your enemies.
They are.
The choice is yours, and it is you who will experience the terrible consequences of being dragged down with them, not us.
We have survived within the movement because we have experience at detecting danger. Learn from that so you can survive too.

Last edited by Hugh; August 6th, 2016 at 03:36 PM.

Old August 6th, 2016 #2767
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It is a fact that he is a self confessed pervert and a fact that he is a convicted criminal.
Your posts make no difference whatsoever to these actual facts.

He is not the only unsavoury character, others went far further than he did.

That upstanding character Free Willy had sex with non-white underage prostitutes, and has been declared to have mental issues.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t689089-2/#post7895046

Strom was convicted based primarily upon his own voluntary verbal and written statements e.g.

He had the choice to make them or not.
He chose to make them, and as a result of that choice, he was convicted.
This thread and others have followed his case closely, your arguments are very old, and have been raised before and dealt with before, ad nauseum, even on this very thread as well as others :

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=170452

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=170218

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=61320

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=49057

As with all the others who have raised the same tired old arguments you are raising, at the end of the day, it all boils down to the same thing:

If you have evidence, provide the evidence to him and to the courts and have the conviction overturned, or become a self confessed criminal yourself for concealing evidence.
Maybe using your real name wasn't such a smart idea after all.

You are consorting with dangerous criminals, and we who have been around the movement far longer than you are trying to help you, trying to prevent you being drawn into the webs these psychopaths spin, and becoming seriously harmed.
This is not a game.

We are not your enemies.
They are.
The choice is yours, and it is you who will experience the terrible consequences of being dragged down with them, not us.

We have survived within the movement because we have experience at detecting danger. Learn from that so you can survive too.
I was about to thank you for the link and discuss it, and saw the rest of your post, so that'll be addressed first:

That threat I put in bold shows that you are clearly MY enemy as well.
I would NEVER help anyone in the commission of a crime or cover-up of one.
Something I've oddly enough been viciously attacked for saying on the other forum.
You've gotta be kidding with that one. Are you Evola?

As for the document you uploaded-Strom had the option of complying with orders and going to the LPC-who declared him not to be a pedo.
You are still pulling the same old 'he confessed' thing, which I've proven happens all the time, and is not proof of guilt. Also he made a statement I linked in an earlier post that links to his site, where he states in court what he is not guilty of.

You're insinuating I am involved in crime? You better clean your mouth out where I'm concerned, I actually had to turn in a family when I worked in as a teacher where, as it turns out, one of the children was being sexually abused. She said things to me that indicated something was wrong, and her behavior had changed. I told the Behavior Intervention lady, and she told CPS.
So shut that threatening me crap right on up, only a sick evil bastard would say stuff like that to me. I love getting to phrase it that way, too.

Old August 6th, 2016 #2768
Hugh
Holorep survivor

You are posting on a website monitored by untold numbers of Jews and LEA, apparently using your real name.
If you have evidence of Stroms innocence, then by law you need to provide it to the courts.
Are you actually not aware of this?
Try to absorb that the aforementioned really want to actively hurt you, and your family, and your friends, who by using your name, and thus the ability to track your connections online, you have drawn into the battleground.
You and they are under surveillance, and all that you say will be used to hurt you and them.
You with all your claims that you have evidence he is innocent are potentially giving them the means to do so.

If you have no evidence, then read the other threads, where every argument you've raised has already been raised, and many others.
You're clearly out of your depth at the moment, learn to swim first.

It is noted that you have expressed no concern or interest whatsoever in the impact he has had on the children of the several families be befriended, whose children he was stalking, photographing, compiling albums of and masturbating over.

Try to absorb that you are defending a paedophile, unsuccesfully, lecturing people who have followed the case since inception, and know more about the case which is almost a decade old, the man and his associates, than you do.

We are far older than you, and have been involved in just about every aspect of WN imaginable, from wars to unions, to political parties and vast numbers of assorted groups and activities across the world.
We've learned that psychopaths, criminals, perverts, bankrupts are not assets.
You think that they are.
You can learn the easy way, from us, or the hard way, from them.

Watch for these traits

http://www.sociopathicstyle.com/psychopathic-traits/
Psychopathic Traits

Psychopathic Traits Listed below is the Hare Psychopathy Checklist-Revised, a diagnostic tool used to identify psychopathic traits.

It was compiled by Dr. Robert Hare, Emeritus Professor of Psychology at the University of British Columbia, where he has taught and conducted research for more than four decades, devoting most of his academic career to the study of psychopathy.

Dr. Hare created the psychopathy checklist as a tool to determine the length of stay for criminals in prison. It’s obvious that the degree of psychopathic traits present in criminals would play a deciding factor on the length of stay. Dr. Hare ranks each trait on a scale of 0-3. For example, if a prisoner ranks 1 on all 20 traits, then he or she would rank 20. Someone who ranks a 3 on all 20 traits would receive a score of 60 and would probably receive a longer length of stay in prison.

Dr. Hare spends much time with each prisoner and consequently, scores them to his best abilities. But even to Dr. Hare’s own chagrin, he has been duped by many psychopaths. With that in mind, please do not read through the traits and instantly analyze everyone in your life. This information is meant to give you an overview and it’s something you can use as a tool to assess yourself and to use wisely when assessing others.

The Hare Psychopathy Checklist – Revised

GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM — The tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example.

GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH — A grossly inflated view of one’s abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.

NEED FOR STIMULATION or PRONENESS TO BOREDOM — An excessive need for novel, thrilling, and exciting stimulation; taking chances and doing things that are risky. Psychopaths often have low self-discipline in carrying tasks through to completion because they get bored easily. They fail to work at the same job for any length of time, for example, or to finish tasks that they consider dull or routine.

PATHOLOGICAL LYING — Can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.

CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS — The use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one’s victims.

LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT — A lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, cold-hearted, and non-empathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one’s victims.

SHALLOW AFFECT — Emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.

CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY — A lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.

PARASITIC LIFESTYLE — An intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others as reflected in a lack of motivation, low self-discipline, and inability to begin or complete responsibilities.

POOR BEHAVIORAL CONTROLS — Expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper; acting hastily.

PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR — A variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.

EARLY BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS — A variety of behaviors prior to age 13, including lying, theft, cheating, vandalism, bullying, sexual activity, fire-setting, glue-sniffing, alcohol use, and running away from home.

LACK OF REALISTIC, LONG-TERM GOALS — An inability or persistent failure to develop and execute long-term plans and goals; a nomadic existence, aimless, lacking direction in life.

IMPULSIVITY — The occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.

IRRESPONSIBILITY — Repeated failure to fulfill or honor obligations and commitments; such as not paying bills, defaulting on loans, performing sloppy work, being absent or late to work, failing to honor contractual agreements.

FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS — A failure to accept responsibility for one’s actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.

MANY SHORT-TERM MARITAL RELATIONSHIPS — A lack of commitment to a long-term relationship reflected in inconsistent, undependable, and unreliable commitments in life, including marital.

JUVENILE DELINQUENCY — Behavior problems between the ages of 13-18; mostly behaviors that are crimes or clearly involve aspects of antagonism, exploitation, aggression, manipulation, or a callous, ruthless tough-mindedness.

REVOCATION OF CONDITION RELEASE — A revocation of probation or other conditional releases due to technical violations, such as carelessness, low deliberation, or failing to appear.

CRIMINAL VERSATILITY — A diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; taking great pride at getting away with crimes.The word psychopath can be replaced with the word sociopath throughout this page. The meaning is very similar, if not the same.

Old August 6th, 2016 #2769
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
You are posting on a website monitored by untold numbers of Jews and LEA, apparently using your real name.
If you have evidence of Stroms innocence, then by law you need to provide it to the courts.
Are you actually not aware of this?

Try to absorb that the aforementioned really want to actively hurt you, and your family, and your friends, who by using your name, and thus the ability to track your connections online, you have drawn into the battleground.
You and they are under surveillance, and all that you say will be used to hurt you and them.
You with all your claims that you have evidence he is innocent are potentially giving them the means to do so.
I'm aware of that. How arrogant that you assume I'm not. I don't have info absorption issues.
I can be under surveillance all they want-I hope they want to get hysterical over a speeding ticket.
BTW-you have already been called out on your threat, and yet you repeated it.
I'm not aware of any special evidence of innocence or guilt that aren't readily available to all. Only ABSOLUTE TRASH get off on attempting to scare people in that way. Why, you sound like the very scumdogs you're being so 'kind' in warning me about.

Quote:
If you have no evidence, then read the other threads, where every argument you've raised has already been raised, and many others.
You're clearly out of your depth at the moment, learn to swim first.

It is noted that you have expressed no concern or interest whatsoever in the impact he has had on the children of the several families be befriended, whose children he was stalking, photographing, compiling albums of and masturbating over.
Ugh, as much as I've avoided the internet masturbation banter, here we go: that was Elisha's story. She's a stalker. Age of computer images determined to be not underage in the court documents in the video recorded instance you're referring to. The other instance may be complete bs, it was a story to be or not to be believed.
So getting caught doing adult behavior with of age images, then.

Photographing kids at the school, I read about that-do you have proof of nefarious intentions with photographing your kids schoolmates? Do you see how fast a rumor mill about stuff like that can get out of control, and then it's hysterical pedo-ville?
I'm aware it was raised by many others. They were correct IMO.

I'd like to know something: if this group had no dough whatsoever attached to it, bankrupt, all materials vanished somehow irretrievable by osmosis-how interested in Strom or Williams would you be?

Since you want to attempt to insult my intelligence, I'll simply leave it at this: I don't need swimming lessons. I was practically apologetic in writing Matt Hale about his case-I found something that is quite interesting and we're working on it. But I'm too dumb for you, Hugh?

Quote:
Try to absorb that you are defending a paedophile, unsuccesfully, lecturing people who have followed the case since inception, and know more about the case which is almost a decade old, the man and his associates, than you do.

We are far older than you, and have been involved in just about every aspect of WN imaginable, from wars to unions, to political parties and vast numbers of assorted groups and activities across the world.
We've learned that psychopaths, criminals, perverts, bankrupts are not assets.
You think that they are.
You can learn the easy way, from us, or the hard way, from them.

Watch for these traits

Psychopath BBC documentary Full Documentary
That absorption thing: psychopaths like to believe they are heads and tails above all the other pesky humans who get in the way of their shit.
Not your sponge to absorb whatever you splash at me.
If you've learned that those awful people aren't assets, why are Dilloway and Noble not attacked on here, threatened even, as you're doing me?

I don't agree with your assessment of the facts. Please explain in further detail why my assessment of the photography and LPC are supposedly incorrect.
And do it without the suggestion that I'm a retarded youngin' who can't swim or absorb the rocket science.

Old August 6th, 2016 #2770
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Why is Williams spending Alliance money on his own court cases and not on Stroms appeal?
Gosh, he was just in WV the other day dealing with the waste of time crapola NAARG wastes time on. Costs money.

Quote:
You see there is the insurmountable mountain of Stroms guilty plea to the most heinous crime possible for the Aryan community. Now until you make that disappear all your smoke and mirrors is just that. As it stands the National Alliance is led by a bogus government stooge in williams aided and abetted by a self confessed paedophile. Now you can go the ins and outs of a cats arse on this but a guilty pleading paedophile is just not going to fly as the media and communications director of any organisation. System political organisations are full of paedophiles but I haven't noticed any of them that admit it or promote suich blighters as their public face .
Why do you or anyone else think that having Strom on board is a positive for the National Alliance or the cause of the Aryan race?
Previously in this thread we had the Strom glee club claim that cosmotheists were beyond bourgeois mores and customs of good and evil. That such sexual deviancy as Strom's was acceptable among the new supermen of cosmotheism but your actually claiming he is innocent!!!! It beggars belief you should be locked up.
One cannot help wondering as you have made such a claim of your youth and femininity whether or not, your not some sort of grooming victim of the cosmo boys and their perverted take on morality.
Holy fucking shit, just saw that! Overlooked it because Hugh was actually talking about the case including docs and links.

ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR GODDAMN MIND? I never claimed 'youth' or even 'femininity', psycho. I said I was four in 1982 when you bragged about where you were in 1982. You know, some glorious something or other, who knows what it was. Why hide yourself, then, if you're not doing anything wrong?

Now I'm a 'Cosmoboy??'
What the fuck is a Cosmoboy? You are a lunatic bastard, and I'm sick of your shit.
But you can't talk about the case, so kinda funny.

Info fail again. Here's what you failed on:
TIMELINE TO PROVE WILLIAMS IS A 'SECRET AGENT' before you make the accusation, loser.
TELL ME MY COSMOBOY NAME, AND WHERE I WAS GROOMED. I must've had a stroke and forgot, because I've never been anywhere near WV that I'm aware.
I'd like to see that ginormous communication thingamagig in Green Bank that they are trying to talk to aliens on.
Does THAT make me a 'Cosmoboy?'

WHY IS PEDOPHILIA THE CENTER OF YOUR WORLD, ANDY???

Actually, instead of expecting facts and adult responses without slander from you, Andy, let's do what you're doing:

Were you 'merlestered' when you were a kid, and you just can't get off the topic?
Are you really Nick, and you're mad about the conditions of the shed you had to squat in?

Because I know you won't find the timeline and post it, nor stop making retard slander comments toward me.

Old August 7th, 2016 #2771
andy

Quote:
Gosh, he was just in WV the other day dealing with the waste of time crapola NAARG wastes time on. Costs money.

Holy fucking shit, just saw that! Overlooked it because Hugh was actually talking about the case including docs and links.

ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR GODDAMN MIND? I never claimed 'youth' or even 'femininity', psycho. I said I was four in 1982 when you bragged about where you were in 1982. You know, some glorious something or other, who knows what it was. Why hide yourself, then, if you're not doing anything wrong?

Now I'm a 'Cosmoboy??'
What the fuck is a Cosmoboy? You are a lunatic bastard, and I'm sick of your shit.
But you can't talk about the case, so kinda funny.

Info fail again. Here's what you failed on:
TIMELINE TO PROVE WILLIAMS IS A 'SECRET AGENT' before you make the accusation, loser.
TELL ME MY COSMOBOY NAME, AND WHERE I WAS GROOMED. I must've had a stroke and forgot, because I've never been anywhere near WV that I'm aware.
I'd like to see that ginormous communication thingamagig in Green Bank that they are trying to talk to aliens on.
Does THAT make me a 'Cosmoboy?'

WHY IS PEDOPHILIA THE CENTER OF YOUR WORLD, ANDY???

Actually, instead of expecting facts and adult responses without slander from you, Andy, let's do what you're doing:

Were you 'merlestered' when you were a kid, and you just can't get off the topic?
Are you really Nick, and you're mad about the conditions of the shed you had to squat in?

Because I know you won't find the timeline and post it, nor stop making retard slander comments toward me.
You read,
The thread,
You said.
Ergo you would have read the rent and stimpy glee club claiming that Stroms behaviour was in accordance with the teachings of cosmotheism ergo rent and stimpy = The Cosmo boys a belittling patronising term for the pair of loons trying to justify Stroms paedophillia.
Quite witty I thought in light of previous non associated debates here at VNN regarding Cosmopolitan the Women's magazine. They are the sort of losers that no friend had ever coined a nickname for and at this late stage of their lives "cosmo boys" has at least bought some relevance and usefulness to their pointless existence.

I am an enemy of paedophillia and all iits manifestations that is why I am in this thread. I personally believe the National Alliance should have died with Pierce and the body of work and achievements up until July 2002 left untouched as a memorial to a great fighter for the race. I supported Gliebe's selection and the reasoning behind it. That said when Gliebe realised he could not and did not want to Lead circa 2004 he should have either wound up the NA ( The preferred option) or given it someone with integrity like Linder who could actually enhance it and use it to further the cause of the race.

It is Strom and his paedophillia that is the issue here he is this day the Comms Director and media liason officer of what was the foremost organisation working for the white race world wide. By extension such a public role by a known nonce brings the message of white nationalism and even civic nationalism by Aryans into disrepute. Worse it associates the cause of the Aryan race with that of the most correctly reviled and hated section of the community that prey on our young

Strom must go, the fact that he has not and got involved in the first place with his fore knowledge of the consequences tells me that Strom is not being bravely defiant in the face of zog oppression but that he is an egotistical sociopath who is prepared to destroy any last vestige of the Pierce National Alliance legacy to gratify his own base ambitions. He has been given this opportunity to do this by the bogus Williams who has a decades long history of intrigue and disruption of the white nationalist movement that only serves the system.

Those who are aiding and abetting Strom in the movement are also working for the system yourself included.

Never mind the prominent public endorsement of Dukes run for office by the NA which you obviously cannot find how about a link to where Duke or Black are endorsing Stroms continued public role in white nationalism?

Old August 7th, 2016 #2772
White Dragon

Quote:
Fact 1: and expressly stated he did not put it there. Your fact 1 incomplete.
Fact 2: so what? so are other innocents.
Fact 3: he is indeed.
'Right mind' comment: people who think he's innocent and like the original org and think this one is in keeping with the tenets of the original.
Irrelevant, he pled guilty to the charge and therefore was placed on the sex offender register. That alone should mean no public identifiable role in a racial nationalist organization, FOREVER!

Old August 7th, 2016 #2773
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
You read,
The thread,
You said.
Ergo you would have read the rent and stimpy glee club claiming that Stroms behaviour was in accordance with the teachings of cosmotheism ergo rent and stimpy = The Cosmo boys a belittling patronising term for the pair of loons trying to justify Stroms paedophillia.
That's from old posts. I've been reading about this for years, didn't recognize the term-and sure as hell not how it applies to me. Not a boy, not a pedo, never been near pedos. Stupid, dear.
I went looking back for case info from legit sources, like courts and such? That's what was of value to put here, not a gossipy term from the thread.

Quote:
Quite witty I thought in light of previous non associated debates here at VNN regarding Cosmopolitan the Women's magazine. They are the sort of losers that no friend had ever coined a nickname for and at this late stage of their lives "cosmo boys" has at least bought some relevance and usefulness to their pointless existence.
And why does your existence have purpose, Andy? Are you fighting pedophilia in the world somewhere where it's actually happening, Mr. SJW for child sex abuse victims?

Quote:
I am an enemy of paedophillia and all iits manifestations that is why I am in this thread. I personally believe the National Alliance should have died with Pierce and the body of work and achievements up until July 2002 left untouched as a memorial to a great fighter for the race.
Guess what Andy, I'm glad you brought up Dr. Pierce. Do you know that the woman you suggested I 'talk to' had nothing good whatsoever to say about him, either. Her book makes fun of him quite a bit.
He's also got looottss of filthy internet rumors going on threads that go waay back, too.
Funny you don't smear Dr. Pierce-why shouldn't we believe filth about him, too, after all, it's on the 'internets?!"
I mean, who needs LPCs, court documents where there are standards of evidence, etc.
When you have 'Batman' style posters who can tell you the real lowdown, gnome sayin'?

Old August 7th, 2016 #2774
andy

I personally believe the National Alliance should have died with Pierce and the body of work and achievements up until July 2002 left untouched as a memorial to a great fighter for the race
You really need to be more objective Ms Emily and concentrate on the essential. I have utter contempt for the way Pierce conducted his private life and have no intention of debating it with you or anyone else for that matter. Indeed it is testimony to Pierces political acumen in comparison to Strom and Williams that when Pierce died in 2002 only vested interest political opposition to him could be found to comment negatively on him.

Old August 8th, 2016 #2775
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
I personally believe the National Alliance should have died with Pierce and the body of work and achievements up until July 2002 left untouched as a memorial to a great fighter for the race
You really need to be more objective Ms Emily and concentrate on the essential. I have utter contempt for the way Pierce conducted his private life and have no intention of debating it with you or anyone else for that matter. Indeed it is testimony to Pierces political acumen in comparison to Strom and Williams that when Pierce died in 2002 only vested interest political opposition to him could be found to comment negatively on him.
Andy, I don't know how you know about Dr. Pierce's personal life, but if you don't want to debate with me or anyone else, I might remind you that you are on an open forum doing exactly that.

Old August 8th, 2016 #2776
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

For anyone with such a sturdy moral compass as is being claimed in this thread, here is one such moral guy, who came onto Stormfront and VNN to attack the NA, and is the first person in my life to call me a 'cunt'. Here is what he left for me-apparently at 4am on top of that:

https://kukluxklantruth.wordpress.co...front-stalker/

He claims to be a stalking victim.
He got on Stormfront last month.
I've been on it for three years. Didn't write there much as I thought the convos were real abusive and often stupid. Got attacked for not capitalizing 'Caucasian', and using the term as well. So I went into a Homo Sapiens vs. Homo Erectus diatribe, and went looking for greener pastures to discuss 'mah racisms.'

BTW there are some real intelligent posters there but they can get lost in the rubble. Like everywhere.

Now lets get one thing real clear: this guy is a deviant. He says he 'met Randy Dilloway' and wants to know how the 'ol NA is doing. Yet he goes 'way back' in the WN movement somehow.
These 'Kenny King' dirtbags are sent onto these forums to abuse the intelligent.
And it's a classic thing: Evangelical Christians have been running the 'creep out the women' game forever. (And my apologies to Christians who do no such thing, I'm speaking of a specific type of thing, seen it my whole life).

There's nothing new under the sun here.

So he's popping up in my private blog and wall on SF with his yucko shit.

Is this guy ok with you guys? He actually thinks his banter about where I should be 'spreading my legs' makes ME look bad. LOLOLOL!

Guess what, though, since I'd like some catharsis and it's not available on Stormfront:
The reason Kenny probably has to get it on in the kitchen is because the house may be full of boxes and gum wrappers due to the excessive hoarding so common with most sexual deviant types.
Allegedly.

Also, the fixation on the spreading of legs is probably taking place because the natural reaction a human female has when seeing ol Kenny in real life is for her knees to go into 'lockdown' mode.

That felt good, and that's as trashy as I want to get in retaliation mode.

The dirtbag will be thrown off the other forum likely, I wouldn't care if the world saw his sick shit forever, just makes him look crazy.
But I don't want Mr. John Wayne Gacey rodeo clown crazy tard on my private blog or wall or email.
As all Ted Bundy types, he keeps popping up like 'Wack a Mole'.

When Klan are lining up to stomp a guy into a mudhole for an atheist female, you're really doing something wrong.
I hope the troll academy offers full refunds, so you can buy your wife a new vibrator.
Aaand scene.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; August 8th, 2016 at 08:28 AM.

Old August 8th, 2016 #2777
Bob DeMarais

Quote:
...who should make decisions about NA leadership-someone who writes [about a] female ...perverted rantings ...
You must be talking about Will Williams. The things Williams has written about the female that he chose to attack physically and in words are gross and are lies based on half-truths. You have repeated some of those lies.

And then there is Kevin Alfred Strom, but Strom is a reptile of another color.

Old August 8th, 2016 #2778
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
You must be talking about Will Williams. The things Williams has written about the female that he chose to attack physically and in words are gross and are lies based on half-truths. You have repeated some of those lies.

And then there is Kevin Alfred Strom, but Strom is a reptile of another color.
Please quote me in a link and then explain where I repeated a lie and why it is such.
That's how evidence works.

No Bob, I'm not talking about Will. Click the link of someone who agrees with you that Will is not good enough for White Nationalism. And what he has to say about my lady bits.
And he said it at 4am, in email, on blog, and all over the internets, cuckoo for cocoa puffs style.

Williams sure as hell never said anything like this to me-nor has any man in person ever for sure!

If you support such, than that speaks volumes.

Also, there is an indication of a double poster on SF who has anti NA Klan beef of some kind. Who knows.

But a man who makes jokes of war injuries would likely not mind sending a goon at worst, and supporting a goon at least, in Gomer Pyle attempts to bug a white lady.

Then complain of morality.

As for the timeline on Dilloway-when do we get that on here, folks?
Kenny says he met him once. My my.

Old August 8th, 2016 #2779
Bob DeMarais

Quote:
But a man who makes jokes of war injuries ...
Will Williams' "war injuries" are fake. Williams told me that he studied PTSD and then faked PTSD to get a "disability."

Williams has always been a troublemaker. Williams told me that it took him an extra year to get through high school because Williams caused a problem with one of his teachers. Williams was a born troublemaker.

Old August 8th, 2016 #2780
andy

Quote:
Andy, I don't know how you know about Dr. Pierce's personal life, but if you don't want to debate with me or anyone else, I might remind you that you are on an open forum doing exactly that.
Au contraire I am not discussing Pierce's private life I am discussing his legacy.The legacy that has been hijacked by the bogus Williams and the sexual deviant Strom.
As long as these two blighters have control over the legacy that Pierce left, white nationalism in the US and by extension worldwide will forever be in disrepute in the eyes of ordinary decent people. You appear to believe that Williams activities and Stroms conviction are some sort of management issue that can be dismissed on the basis that you admire the depraved brace of loons. This is not the case and you will not get away with it.
Why you should want to champion this pair of bogus depraved characters is beyond discussion and reasoned debate. You are in their thrall, a submissive megaphone for their lies and depravity, it is grotesque and must cease.
It used to be the custom that when overwrought melodramatic females became obsessed with an issue to recommend some gardening or perhaps a new puppy, have you considered these options? Surely a better way for you to pass your time than championing a pair of bogus cynical system stooges in their self created clusterfuck that is the NA

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread