Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 24th, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default #1 Holohoax Thread

[this is a very interesting comment on Greg Johnson's recent 'Holocaust' article at TOO]

Eric Hunt
July 24, 2012 - 10:34 am | Permalink

@zioncrimefactory:

Jared Tayor, who censors whites and promotes Jews as our friends, along with MacDonald, Johnson, Mark Weber, etc, meet in California to come up with strategy such as the type displayed in this article. A “White Nationalist” who attends these meetings, (who has an asian wife) told me about this.

Jared Taylor, Mark Weber, guys with non-white wives, this is not an elite whites should accept, anymore than we should accept Mitt Romney.

It’s impossible to ignore the past. We need to reference the past to display what the Jews have repeatedly done throughout time.

Orwell wrote, “He who controls the past, controls the future. He controls the present controls the past.”

Or even better – “The Jews who control the past, control the future. The Jews who control the present, control the past.”

There’s an entire new generation out there who in the year 2012 are naturally skeptical of gas chambers and ancient Jewish fairy tales such as Noah’s Ark. Rather than show these young people the whole truth, and win them over to our side, for life, by pulling them completely out of the Jewish Matrix, the apparent elite of the White Nationalist movement is seeming to push for a “big tent” by refusing to attack two pillars of Jewish lies and total mind control – “The Holocaust” and Christinsanity.

That Judeo-Christian “Holocaust” believers can become revolutionary white Nationalists is sheer idiocy. But Christians donate…

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...aust/#comments
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #2
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[this is a very interesting comment on Greg Johnson's recent 'Holocaust' article at TOO]

Eric Hunt
July 24, 2012 - 10:34 am | Permalink

@zioncrimefactory:

Jared Tayor, who censors whites and promotes Jews as our friends, along with MacDonald, Johnson, Mark Weber, etc, meet in California to come up with strategy such as the type displayed in this article. A “White Nationalist” who attends these meetings, (who has an asian wife) told me about this.

Jared Taylor, Mark Weber, guys with non-white wives, this is not an elite whites should accept, anymore than we should accept Mitt Romney.

It’s impossible to ignore the past. We need to reference the past to display what the Jews have repeatedly done throughout time.

Orwell wrote, “He who controls the past, controls the future. He controls the present controls the past.”

Or even better – “The Jews who control the past, control the future. The Jews who control the present, control the past.”

There’s an entire new generation out there who in the year 2012 are naturally skeptical of gas chambers and ancient Jewish fairy tales such as Noah’s Ark. Rather than show these young people the whole truth, and win them over to our side, for life, by pulling them completely out of the Jewish Matrix, the apparent elite of the White Nationalist movement is seeming to push for a “big tent” by refusing to attack two pillars of Jewish lies and total mind control – “The Holocaust” and Christinsanity.

That Judeo-Christian “Holocaust” believers can become revolutionary white Nationalists is sheer idiocy. But Christians donate…

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...aust/#comments
Sell outs.
 
Old August 5th, 2012 #3
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

Quote:
Have you noticed that Greece is not a very big country?
No, I hadn't. In area and population, it's larger than 40 of the US states, as well as also being larger than three quarters of the states in Europe.

It is also a crucial factor in the Eastern European economy. Greek mining and harbours/shipping/warehousing and transporting are critical for food and fuel distribution throughout Eastern Europe and for Turkey, which depends on Eastern European raw materials.

If Greece collapses, so does the Balkan economy, and the Balkans will explode. That will affect Turkey, trade between Asia and Europe via the Black sea and Mediterranean, and north Africa, Europe and Asia, and would cause economic collapse in many smaller countries.

If the Serbs then moved to recover Kosovo, as they would need to if they were to survive, Albania would go to war with Serbia, and NATO, Russia, Germany, Turkey and the US would all become involved.

If Turkey was badly affected, they could not assist the US in Iraq anymore, nor keep down the Kurds in Turkey, which would need to withdraw troops from Iraq, as would the US.
Iraq would then split into three and Turkey would face civil war as the nations spread across the Turk/Iraq border began to unite and form new countries.




Quote:
They have a lot of support among police. That is not the same as being backed by "the police" which are agencies of governments.

They have the critical mass of support, which is what is needed, though they won't have it for much longer unless they reign in their members behaviour and rhetoric.

The support for GD has declined rapidly after the TV incident, their holocaust statements and general behaviour and the media campaign against them.

In the May election, they won 21 seats. In the June election they lost 3 seats, to get 18.
That's a rounded off 15 percent drop in votes for GD within one month.
Goodwill means nothing if it doesn't translate into votes.

Parties need the support of trade unions, the church and the civil service to get into government. The food drive will not gain them these peoples support or financial contributions.

Having spent their parliamentary funds, unless they have other money coming in, they will soon begin to run short for salaries, office rental and expenses, promotional material etc

The US backed pro EU Greek government will wait a while till GD start to experience financial problems, which they will do as the several court cases against them start in the next couple months.

Then just before the next elections, they'll hit them with a series of major lawsuits about racism, antisemitism etc, in order to get them to spend their election funds on lawyers and cases, be demonised in the press, and so lose more support.

People rarely vote for parties they like, they vote for parties they think are likely to win.
GD should stick to what works, being pro-Greek and anti-Eu.


Quote:
Try a search on the term "food drive."
So you then think that atheist organisations raise more money for charity around the world every day than religious ones,
and you think that atheist organisations give out more food on a large scale than religious ones.

Care to name some of these atheist organisations and charities?

Christian churches have been running food drives for around 2000 years.
For how many centuries has the atheist food drive been running, and in how many towns and cities across the world do atheists provide food daily?



Quote:
Socialism is not of Jewish origin. Nor is Communism.
As practised today, yes they are. Jews developed them into systems actually used by governments, Jews lead the promotion of them today, Jews are developing them today, Jews put through legislation implementing socialist and communist policies today. Thus they're Jewish political philosophies.

Jews ran the USSR, ran the socialist and communist movements worldwide, and helped finance and implement socialist and communist policies to a greater or lesser degree in 70 countries over the last century, including China.




Quote:
The national-socialistic Spartan state lasted a very long time.
Sparta was never national-socialistic. It had a king, nobles, a small layer of Spartans who had to spend their lives in the army to keep down a population of which around three quarters were helots or slaves, and which was defeated regularly by its neighbours.

Athens, Thebes, Crete, Mycenae, Byzantium - these are great Greek states and empires which made enduring contributions.
Robbing, stealing and murdering, which was all Spartans did, are not contributions.


Quote:
The notion that economies as a matter of principle must not be regulated is modern.

There's no such notion, certainly not in any government, and it's never been a matter of principle.
All modern economies are regulated, and getting ever more regulated.


Quote:
You have a limited frame of reference
True. I am involved in mainstream politics, and am not interested in what doesn't work, only in what does in real life.
One cannot gain political success by taking on Jews, no-on cares about the Holocaust, and no-one wants NS.

Should you ever actually try to implement your ideas in reality, you will learn this too.

People don't dislike NS because of the Jews, they dislike NS because they don't like highly centralised governments, don't like dictatorships, don't like people who want to enslave them, and don't like people who massacre them.

Europeans don't dislike Germans because of the Jews. They dislike them because nation after nation out of Germany and Scandinavia such as Goths, Vandals, Franks, Saxons, Vikings have invaded the rest of Europe since Rome fell, plundering, looting and massacring, and keeping most of Europe backward, undeveloped and on the verge of starvation.

Germans from Germany and the German Franks in France have fought each other for 1200 years, over control of the central third of Charlemagne's empire, where the major mines are. Germany and France recover quickly within a generation or two, as they are large countries, with large reserves, and then invade again.

Since the 1300's the Teutonic knights have massacred the Slavs and invaded the Baltic states.

The Austrians invaded and took over a huge portion of central and Eastern Europe.

Austrians, Prussians and Russians invaded Poland and divided it between them in the late 1700's, massacring the Poles and forcing them to convert to whatever religion the state that conquered them held to. Then each of the three brought in masses of their own nations to settle in Poland, driving Poles off the best land. The Poles fought for over a century, only getting their country back at the end of WW 1. Then the Poles stated taking revenge for a century of horror, and drove the Austrians, Russians and Prussians out of Poland, which was used by the three as an excuse to invade Poland again.

During the 1800's, Europe once again experienced famine and war as Prussia and Austria and Germany battled it out over
control of Germany, eventually Prussia took the Protestant two thirds, Austria the catholic southern third.

Then Europe has WW1, and then WW 2. Germany handed Eastern Europe over to the Jews.

Tens of millions have died across Europe as a result, and most of Central Europe has been unable to develop, as every generation or two, either France or Germany will invade, rob them and kill them.

In WW 1, 12 million Europeans died, 20 million died from Spanish flu shortly thereafter, then 50 million died in WW 2.

Do you seriously think Europeans care if Germans feel sad?

What do you think other Europeans feel about 1200 years of neverending warfare, and what does Eastern Europe feel about being given by Germany to the USSR to live in horror for 45 years?

Most Eastern Europeans hate Germany with a passion, and want to see Germany and all Germans burnt to ashes.

Most European nations are small, with few reserves. They are still battling to recover. Germans have the highest standard of living in Europe. Neither they or France are suffering at all.

The countries caught up between them still lie in ruins, with generations of men dead, and nations that have seen nothing but war, famine and epidemics since 1914.

That's why NS is such a stupid system to try to promote, especially since so many in the US recently arrived from Europe.

Other Europeans look at them and remember their cities being bombed, families killed, they see orphans, widows, famine and epidemics. Neo nazis are lucky they have the police to protect them. Most Europeans, given the chance, would kill neo nazis on the spot.

You have no concept of European history, nor of what struggle is, nor of what it is about. Lazing around languidly in your middle class suburb, you know nothing of what nationalism is.
You have a home, water, food, energy, there are no armies marching on you.
Your town is not in flames, you aren't refuges fleeing across fields as planes gun you down, you aren't sleeping in ditches, or being beaten to death, or put in gulags. Nationalism is a matter of life or death, not a hobby.
Put aside your foolishness and grow up.

You NS people are a millstone around the neck of WN.
__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf

Last edited by Hugh; August 5th, 2012 at 11:14 PM.
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It is also a crucial factor in the Eastern European economy. Greek mining and harbours/shipping/warehousing and transporting are critical for food and fuel distribution throughout Eastern Europe and for Turkey, which depends on Eastern European raw materials.

If the Serbs then moved to recover Kosovo, as they would need to if they were to survive, Albania would go to war with Serbia, and NATO, Russia, Germany, Turkey and the US would all become involved.

If Turkey was badly affected, they could not assist the US in Iraq anymore, nor keep down the Kurds in Turkey, which would need to withdraw troops from Iraq, as would the US. Iraq would then split into three and Turkey would face civil war as the nations spread across the Turk/Iraq border began to unite and form new countries.
You pick up this genius analysis playing Risk? Or Stratego? Germany can take care of Eastern Europe easily. Whatever it can't supply, Russia can.

Quote:
They have the critical mass of support, which is what is needed, though they won't have it for much longer unless they reign in their members behaviour and rhetoric.
Wrong. If they'd listened to your type, they'd have had no success at all.

Quote:
The support for GD has declined rapidly after the TV incident, their holocaust statements and general behaviour and the media campaign against them.

In the May election, they won 21 seats. In the June election they lost 3 seats, to get 18.
You ought to be a jew with chutzpah like that. Every source out there was predicting a big dip in their fortunes after the first vote and it did not happen. This bothers you so much you lie about it.

What's your real motive, Hugh? It's not objective analysis.

Quote:
That's a rounded off 15 percent drop in votes for GD within one month.
Goodwill means nothing if it doesn't translate into votes.
They maintained their level of support against vicious international denunciation - that is a sign of strength, not weakness. Like the rest of its opponents, you counsel the same old cowardice and back-footing while claiming it will lead to victory. Why are you lying, Hugh?

Quote:
Parties need the support of trade unions, the church and the civil service to get into government. The food drive will not gain them these peoples support or financial contributions.

Having spent their parliamentary funds, unless they have other money coming in, they will soon begin to run short for salaries, office rental and expenses, promotional material etc.

The US backed pro EU Greek government will wait a while till GD start to experience financial problems, which they will do as the several court cases against them start in the next couple months.
Garbage. Running out of money is no problem. To say that is to misperceive the entire reason the party exists. The danger will come from elements of the Greek elite joining up with the internationalists to try to crush these "neo-nazis" using the standard hate bureaucratic garbage.

Quote:
Then just before the next elections, they'll hit them with a series of major lawsuits about racism, antisemitism etc, in order to get them to spend their election funds on lawyers and cases, be demonised in the press, and so lose more support.

People rarely vote for parties they like, they vote for parties they think are likely to win. GD should stick to what works, being pro-Greek and anti-Eu.
Full of lies and bad advice, you are. What's your real agenda, Hugh?

Quote:
So you then think that atheist organisations raise more money for charity around the world every day than religious ones, and you think that atheist organisations give out more food on a large scale than religious ones.

Care to name some of these atheist organisations and charities?
Is Golden Dawn religious? No. Do people flock for its food? Yes. Can anyone duplicate its actions? Yes. Nothing else matters.

Quote:
Christian churches have been running food drives for around 2000 years.
For how many centuries has the atheist food drive been running, and in how many towns and cities across the world do atheists provide food daily?
Have these universalists ever run Whites-only food drives? Not a single time. And that's what matters.

Quote:
Jews ran the USSR, ran the socialist and communist movements worldwide, and helped finance and implement socialist and communist policies to a greater or lesser degree in 70 countries over the last century, including China.
Socialism isn't inherently jewish, but communism is. Jews must be tied to communism and neo-communist cant terms such as 'human rights' and 'hate.' Jews are the source of political globalism (as opposed to international trade) and the international mongrelization called multiculturalism. They must be tied to and identified with these anti-White policies and resisted by nationalists in all nations, who are well advised to support and learn from one another.

Quote:
There's no such notion, certainly not in any government, and it's never been a matter of principle. All modern economies are regulated, and getting ever more regulated.
That's why these economies are stagnating. Throw in the funny money, and you have diaster.

Quote:
True. I am involved in mainstream politics, and am not interested in what doesn't work, only in what does in real life. One cannot gain political success by taking on Jews, no-on cares about the Holocaust, and no-one wants NS.
Golden Dawn and the original NS they're modeled on show you're wrong. Your focus on dogcatchers ignores that the problems our race faces, in every country, come from the top down. Not the bottom up. There is no way to restore white sovereignty at the local level, only by cutting off the jewish head and putting a new Aryan head on the Aryan body.

Quote:
People don't dislike NS because of the Jews, they dislike NS because they don't like highly centralised governments, don't like dictatorships, don't like people who want to enslave them, and don't like people who massacre them.
It's pretty obvious that a lot of people do. Whites are split between those who favor freedom and those who prefer a welfare state.

Quote:
Europeans don't dislike Germans because of the Jews. They dislike them because nation after nation out of Germany and Scandinavia such as Goths, Vandals, Franks, Saxons, Vikings have invaded the rest of Europe since Rome fell, plundering, looting and massacring, and keeping most of Europe backward, undeveloped and on the verge of starvation.
This is the dumbest thing I've heard in weeks. Whatever quality England has, pardon me, had, was due to Germanic tribes.

Germans hated? You English would like to think so. The problem is that even bigots like you in the English press inevitably end up, upon visiting Germany, by admitting it is superior to England in virtually every way. To say that Germans are hated is ridiculous. Even with 24/7/365 propaganda against them, Germany is universally respected as a country, and Germans are universally seen as good people to have as neighbors. By contrast, English are seen as illiterate, drunken hooligans and buffoons. And the ceremonies at the Olympics have furthered that perception.

Quote:
Since the 1300's the Teutonic knights have massacred the Slavs and invaded the Baltic states.

The Austrians invaded and took over a huge portion of central and Eastern Europe.
Germans built most of the infrastructure in Eastern Europe. Their influence was mostly for the good, and you can even see this alluded to in the great Russian novels when they discuss German characters. It was when German expertise was replaced by jews after the 1917 revolution that Eastern Europe fell apart.

You're simply another English bigot lying about your betters, Hugh. Haven't your people caused enough misery in the 20th century? Isn't it about time you focused on cleaning up your barbaric sandbar rather than maligning your betters?

Quote:
Then Europe has WW1, and then WW 2. Germany handed Eastern Europe over to the Jews.
Germany fought the jews. England allied with them.

You're just an English bigot, Hugh. Your kind is the reason Europe is in the pitiful shape it is today, and you keep on with the same garbage.

Quote:
Tens of millions have died across Europe as a result, and most of Central Europe has been unable to develop, as every generation or two, either France or Germany will invade, rob them and kill them.
More lies. Most Central European infrastructure was built by Germans. When 15 million Germans were kicked out of Eastern Europe after the war, it was a great tragedy not just for them, but for the countries they left.

Quote:
Most Eastern Europeans hate Germany with a passion, and want to see Germany and all Germans burnt to ashes.
That's a big lie. Why are you lying, Hugh?

Quote:
Most European nations are small, with few reserves. They are still battling to recover. Germans have the highest standard of living in Europe. Neither they or France are suffering at all.
Thanks to their own efforts. And they've reached out yet again to Eastern Europe, and helped them immensely through honest commercial trade. Just as they did in the pre-jew days.

Quote:
Other Europeans look at them and remember their cities being bombed, families killed, they see orphans, widows, famine and epidemics. Neo nazis are lucky they have the police to protect them. Most Europeans, given the chance, would kill neo nazis on the spot.
What's actually going on is Europeans who want to save their countries are starting to realize that in politics, like in many other areas, the Germans were ahead of the rest of the world. The techniques they used are not German, they can be used by anyone. And you claim you care about what's effective? Who's a more effective opponent of the jews than the Nazis? No one. Golden Dawn has figured this out, and copied what works. And for some reason, this really bothers you.

Quote:
You NS people are a millstone around the neck of WN.
Yeah, Golden Dawn should be copying Nick Griffin and his unmerry band of illiterate borrebies.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 6th, 2012 at 01:41 AM.
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #5
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default


"What are the Germans like?"

"Efficient" comes up over and over.
 
Old August 6th, 2012 #6
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default

Quote:
Most Eastern Europeans hate Germany with a passion, and want to see Germany and all Germans burnt to ashes.
That's a big lie. Why are you lying, Hugh?


Unquote

As for me Hugh you are done, well done now.

Next !
__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

What these people dont understand is the holocaust is used to beat up white kids, to demoralize them - DAILY. That alone means you have to take it on. And christ, the revisionists have proved the big H is based on two easily refuted lies - 6m dead and gas chambers as main means. So you take those facts, couple them with the proven jewish atrocities in russia/ukraine against white christians, and you go to town. These guys are extremely foolish, to say the least. And if they had any real political sense or imagination, which pretty much excludes Ph.D.s by definition, they would see what I suggested - that the so-called Holocaust being taught in all schools offers a perfect chance to get White parents involved in real politics. If the professionals can put together (their strength) an 'accredited'-level lesson unit plan on the anti-WHITE atrocites committed by the jews pushing the Big H Lie, then we might actually start getting somewhere. That would be a great basis for a national political party/movement. Imagine 5-6 white families in an area at a schoolboard meeting denouncing the Frank-'n'-Wiesel curriculum as a BLOOD LIBEL AGAINST MY PEOPLE and demanding the substitution of their own fully professional curriculum. Gee, that would throw a spanner in the works. Are jews going to show up at thousands of local school board meetings nationwide? It would be pretty hard. For the first time, we could turn our numbers to advantage, just as the homeschoolers have done.

This incredible behavior on the part of Johnson, whom I would think from his VNN background would know better, again leads back to something I alone have ever observed, since I've never seen anyone else remark on it, despite its huge significance:

Although the intellectual path from conservatism to racialism runs only one way - conservatives become racialists, racialists never become conservative - there's a suck-back: the highest-level intellectual-journalistic racialists -- like Johnson and MacDonald -- men who know better, yet still tend to suck back into professional conservatism because professional conservatives are more on their social level than most racialists, and in professional conservatism (Vdare being the notable example) they can raise more money.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 24th, 2012 at 04:35 PM.
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #8
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
racialists like Johnson and MacDonald, who know better, run back to conservative because they feel more comfortable and can raise more money.
That's the trap. Everyone has to have a living. Those who make their livings being WN figureheads have to worry about the handouts they get. If they don't say what those who can and will hand out want to hear, then they are shit out of luck. Pretty soon the handouts become more important than the vision or mission, or whatever they originally aspired to.
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
That's the trap. Everyone has to have a living.
Johnson does. I don't think MacDonald does. He was paid quite handsomely by the state of California as a tenured professor. I mean like well into the six figures.

Quote:
Those who make their livings being WN figureheads have to worry about the handouts they get.
Depends on their individual circumstances. Someone could be independently wealthy, or have an income source the kikes couldn't touch. But for people like me or I guess Don Black, that's not the case. We do need some donations to keep sites going and keep above water personally.

Quote:
If they don't say what those who can and will hand out want to hear, then they are shit out of luck. Pretty soon the handouts become more important than the vision or mission, or whatever they originally aspired to.
The famous saying is: starts as cause, becomes business, ends as racket. And that is accurate, that's the natural psychological evolution if you don't resist it. Because you see how slow change is and how stupid people actually are.

I don't think money is the primary motivator, though I think it's a secondary motivator for Johnson. It's social class. Ph.D.s don't really like being around others who aren't, they see them as beneath themselves. They also tend to prefer quiet orderliness, and really dislike the hurly burly of actual politics. Basically all the average Ph.D. wants to do is write smart essays, be respected by his peers, and enjoy a nice lifestyle. But radical politics doesn't work like that. Only safe, respectable, responsible conservatism works like that.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 24th, 2012 at 04:36 PM.
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #10
Dylan Jones
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 555
Dylan Jones
Default

Just the other day I read an article in TIME about Whites forgetting the holocaust and that something must be done about it.

Quote:
A Muted Anniversary: Are Europeans Forgetting the Holocaust?
Limited public and media reaction to news events rooted in World War II atrocities raises concerns that societies may be starting to forget the dark, hard lessons of the Holocaust

http://world.time.com/2012/07/17/a-m...the-holocaust/
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

I think Hunt is the Wiesel-grabber? Is that right?

This is spot-on:

There’s an entire new generation out there who in the year 2012 are naturally skeptical of gas chambers and ancient Jewish fairy tales such as Noah’s Ark. Rather than show these young people the whole truth, and win them over to our side, for life, by pulling them completely out of the Jewish Matrix, the apparent elite of the White Nationalist movement is seeming to push for a “big tent” by refusing to attack two pillars of Jewish lies and total mind control – “The Holocaust” and Christinsanity.
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Jones View Post
Just the other day I read an article in TIME about Whites forgetting the holocaust and that something must be done about it.
That ought to be satire, but of course it's straight.

Tuesday July 24, 2012, was the first day in over 32 years that not a single new Holocaust museum opened anywhere in the world. It is clear the hard-won lessons of the horrors that hate can bring have been lost on the congenitally flagitious Aryans of Europe.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 24th, 2012 at 04:37 PM.
 
Old July 24th, 2012 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Revisionism doesn't necessarily have anything to do with WN or race, nor is there any inherent need to call it revisionism. It's, rather a set of facts and arguments that can be used by anybody for his purpose, just as 'nazi' political tactics can be used by anyone. Since the jews call anyone who resists their genocidal anti-White agenda in the slightest degree a nazi, one is pulled into the debate whether one likes it or not. Since the facts are on our side, that's nothing to worry about. But instead Johnson utterly foolishly cedes basically everything the jews claim. This utter pussiness is not natural to him, it surely comes from his being badly influenced by either Taylor or MacDonald.

Jared Taylor is the worst enemy White Nationalism has. That MacDonald and Johnson continue to work with him and praise him and support him and make excuses for him shows their own weakmindedness and lack of political instincts.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 24th, 2012 at 04:10 PM.
 
Reply

Tags
#1, holocaust fairytales, holocaust mythology, jared taylor, revisionism

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 PM.
Page generated in 0.27354 seconds.