Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 21st, 2012 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

It is always safe to assume Child Protective Services are the bad guys. If you know anything about how the world works, the name alone tells you that.

Out here the local variant, by a slightly different name, got busted by the courts for stealing a bunch of children from a private academy on this or that pretext. It was a delibate lie, and the guy who did it wound up costing the agency a boatload of money. But he was, being a government employee, not fired, he was put in a different job that was the equivalent of being promoted.

The dumber a population, the more government it requires - and wants. Free responsible adults can handle their own affairs without Big Stinky harassing them at every turn.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 22nd, 2012 at 01:39 AM.

Old July 21st, 2012 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

I agree with Akins, not Todd.

And yet these stories were soon being told by thousands of other kids across the country as preschool abuse cases spread like wildfire. Young children from all walks of life, and from all parts of the country, all telling remarkably similar stories of horrific ritual abuse – how was this possible? If they were all victims of 'false memories,' how vast a conspiracy would be required for therapists all across the country to implant the very same memories in all of these children?

This is a two-edged sword. If all this horrible abuse is going on all over the place...where's the evidence? The physical evidence? If you can't produce it, it's just more hot air blather, like 'the' 'holocaust.'

All the accusers have in common is they've all been questioned at great and painful length by interested System psychiatrists - and they've all been asked leading questions intended to produce the answers they want. Adults can be broken by cops pretty easily, so how much easier is it to get kids to give the answers you want them to give?

Old July 21st, 2012 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

It's also similar to oofos: people all describe the same thing, but there's not once piece of physical evidence. This means they are all just copying from one another.

Old July 21st, 2012 #24
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You ever hear of the McMartin preschool case?
No, not until Mike and SLA brought it up. It fits, though, if they and you are going where I think. I do think it possible that the woman stated she had seen a van with a strange symbol on the side - could've been something as innocuous as a plumber's logo - and the defence/Peterson's PI pushed her into thinking she'd seen a satanic symbol.

Old July 21st, 2012 #25
America First

CNN back in 1984 sold allot of ads with their projections of the McMartin show.

On the surface it appeared to be complete b.s. to me.

CNN went on and on with it around the clock with special music and drama.

IMO it was demonizing Whites, and the media promotion of the story was joo incited as the O.J. trial.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 21st, 2012 #26
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
No, not until Mike and SLA brought it up. It fits, though, if they and you are going where I think. I do think it possible that the woman stated she had seen a van with a strange symbol on the side - could've been something as innocuous as a plumber's logo - and the defence/Peterson's PI pushed her into thinking she'd seen a satanic symbol.

Old July 22nd, 2012 #27
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Seriously...this stuff is ridiculously easy to figure.

The US is loaded with morons. Most of these morons go to low-rent christian churches. In these moron terrariums, they hear stupid preachers yap at length about Revelation and all the signs of the Last Days and the Apocalypse and endless eschatological nonsense. Then they go buy books about the Rapture that reinforce this. Probably 40% of the population is mentally mired in this utter nonsense.

All you have to do to these people is hook your lies into their presets, as it were. They believe in the devil. They believe the devil is always trying to tempt you to do bad things! And they just know that all their neighbors are succumbing! They aren't smart enough to realize that 99.9% of their neighbors are merely doing the same shabby little nastinesses they are themseles, and thinking the same hateful thoughts about their neighbors.

Great evil takes great strength of character. Low-rent christians, a very large minority in America, do not have that strength of character.

As Joseph Wambaugh brilliantly said in a cop novel, and as deserves endless repetation, I paraphrase just a little: People are too weak to be evil. People are just scrotes.

But you can't tell that to the mass morons. They, as Mencken famously, said wake up every morning thinking someone stole their underwear.

Tales of lurid evil will always find niche and purchase in the mindlets of the mass of morons. Throw in media sensationalism, and you have lots marketing possibilities that the slightly less weak and more evil scrotes at the CPS are very willing (you can find literally thousands of examples) to take advantage of.

The devil doesn't exist. Nor do heaven or hell. But morons? They're

E V E R Y W H E R E.

Old July 24th, 2012 #28
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Who cares? The wife was Mexcrement. That's all I gotta know.

Old July 25th, 2012 #29
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
Who cares? The wife was Mexcrement. That's all I gotta know.
You got any proof for that?

Mum (nee Sharon Anderson)

Dad (Dennis Rocha)

Rocha is a topographical name from Portugal but also found in Italy.

Thread