Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 15th, 2019 #301
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 186
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
That does appear to be the prevailing attitude amongst the yellow vests, unfortunately for them the bill for decades of debt financed vote buying is coming due, and in that context the majority of them richly deserve to get the shit taxed out the them.
"French" protests headed by negroes are currently about social contradictions only and leftists are over-dominating there. It has nothing to do with race and migration, even though the authorities try to portray them a sort of far-right extremists, YV is the analogue of BLM movement:

Quote:


"Acting without us, is acting against us" stated Assa Traoré, sister of the 24-year old black man Adama Traoré, who was killed following contact with French police in Beaumont-sur-Oise, on the outskirts of Paris in July 2016.

This was her response to a journalist, who asked her why the Justice for Adama campaign had joined the 'gilets jaunes' or yellow vests protests that have been taking place across the French capital, as well as other cities across the country, since November 2018.

The activist added that the collective was putting into practice what they have long preached and were joining forces to oppose Macron and his government's neoliberal agenda against the masses, as well as taking on the far-right, racists and fascists who attempt to capitalise on the yellow vests movement.

The Comité Adama, however, along with other groups including Banlieues Respect, clearly understood the political challenges that arose upon the movement's inception.

"This past weekend, protests were led by women who wanted to highlight the wider social demands of the yellow vests"


The justice campaign and other anti-racist/anti-fascist groups put out a call to the 'banlieues' - the urban working class areas on the outskirts of large French cities - in order to rally working class communities, people of colour and migrants.

In their statement, the Adama collective highlighted that the yellow vests and banlieues communities which are considerably racialised, share the same social issues. They are the most likely to work in precarious, and underpaid industries, in some of their areas there is up to 40 percent unemployment, in addition to police violence, racism and oppression on a daily basis.

The reality of most of these communities is becoming unbearable, as Assa Traoré described it, "people aren't living, they're surviving".

Youcef Brakni, a key organiser in the justice for Adama also stressed that they don't believe that the far-right are at the head of the movement. Instead, they describe the yellow vests as a very diverse base whose intentions are to fight for a dignified life, not to go after Arabs and black people.

The fact the comité Adama and Banlieu Respect, but also the trade union, General confederation of Labour (CGT) and the railway workers have fought to unify the different struggles, points to the importance of activists refusing to characterise movements from the sidelines and the possibility of shaping the events around us.

Moreover, it is worth noting that one of the most recognised figures of the yellow vests (at least in France), is Priscilla Ludosky, a woman of Martiniquan decent, whose petition against rising petrol prices is said to have ignited to whole thing.

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/co...than-you-think

I can agree with the point that French nationalists must take the chance and use the protesting potential for the White purpose, but this scenario is still difficult to implement. What I see now is a naive LGBT supporter Stewy Meadows, reposting random Internet-comments as the proof of pro-WN core of YV negro-movement.

Ironically, Macron and his flying guard from the future looks like White Emperor on the background of Gilets Jaunes:

__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia

Last edited by Rasen; July 15th, 2019 at 08:53 AM.
 
Old July 15th, 2019 #302
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 4,486
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
"French" protests headed by negroes are currently about social contradictions only and leftists are over-dominating there. It has nothing to do with race and migration, even though the authorities try to portray them a sort of far-right extremists, YV is the analogue of BLM movement:
I've demolished your claims several times, but you keep posting the same comments over and over again, and I'm not going to be baited into following suit and spam and ultimately destroy my own thread. I'll just let our lurkers read my old posts so that they can draw their own conclusions.

Quote:
What I see now is a naive LGBT supporter Stewy Meadows
Insults, clumsy lies and lame trolling. That's all you have to offer here on VNN.
 
Old July 16th, 2019 #303
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 186
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I've demolished your claims several times, but you keep posting the same comments over and over again, and I'm not going to be baited into following suit and spam and ultimately destroy my own thread. I'll just let our lurkers read my old posts so that they can draw their own conclusions.
"my own thread" - this is all your mentality about. "you came to my sandbox and destroyed my castle!" such childish whining...
What you wrote was lame assumptions and speculations from media trying to demonize Yellow Vests and portray them racists. What I wrote was real photos and videos of faggy Yellow vests parades. Feel the difference.

Why are you ignoring my question about beaten faggy grannie? Are you shamed to admit you share some sympathy for her?
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Old July 16th, 2019 #304
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,433
Crowe
Default

Stewart, you're being targeted by Zionist trolls in retaliation for the posting of topics exposing jews and their agenda.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old July 16th, 2019 #305
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,433
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Why do you care about the blog really? Whatever, the blog is not about you, it tells us the truth about Serbia.
Why do you care do much about "the truth about Serbia"?

What Nationality are you?

What's so important about Serbia that explains why you have an obsession about it?

Inquiring minds would like to know why you have such a fixation with a country like Serbia.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old July 16th, 2019 #306
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 3,255
Erik T. White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post

Why do you care about the blog really? Whatever, the blog is not about you, it tells us the truth about Serbia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Why do you care do much about "the truth about Serbia"?

What Nationality are you?

What's so important about Serbia that explains why you have an obsession about it?

Inquiring minds would like to know why you have such a fixation with a country like Serbia.
I'd watch out, Crowe. Raisin counter might send his army after you!!!!!:


Go back to censorfart, raisin counter. They could use your terrifying SWAT army!!!!! Pisspot poison wants YOU!!!!
__________________
Whites are afraid to speak out against their enemies, let alone act out. This must change ~ Alex Linder
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel
 
Old July 16th, 2019 #307
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 4,486
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
"my own thread" - this is all your mentality about. "you came to my sandbox and destroyed my castle!" such childish whining...
Not at all. I welcome all opinions, even the ones that differ from mine, but you have proven over and over again that you're not interested in mature and intelligent political discussions because when I demolish your arguments, you simply resort to childish insults, clumsy lies and lame trolling.

First you tried to discredit the yellow vest protesters by claiming that their leaders are non-white, but as I explained to you, the movement doesn't have any official leaders, it doesn't have a traditional leadership structure, so it can't be controlled by a handful of people. (Any mainstream newspaper article about the yellow vests will tell you this.) I also posted articles in which journalists from various countries talk about how the movement is mainly composed of white French citizens.

Then you tried to downplay the protesters' (fully legitimate) criticism of jews by claiming that only a fraction of them are jew-wise. I disproved this by posting many newspaper articles that show how yellow vests openly call out the jews and identify the loathsome Rothschild banker Macron as an anti-French jew-puppet, and I also posted a poll according to which 44 percent of the yellow vests believe that there is a "planetary zionist plot to rule the world". Like I said in a previous post, I know that 44 percent is too low, but it's still twice the national average.

You simply dismissed all these articles by basically saying that most of them are made up or exaggerated, and then you tried to discredit the yellow vests by claiming that they're homosexual activists, and you tried to prove it by posting a couple of pictures of rainbow flags and a fake news story that was published on a Canadian parody site.

On top of that, you excrete clumsy insults and lies about me, like claiming that I'm an LGBT supporter and insinuating that I'm attracted to other men, and you keep promoting an obscure anti-Serbian blog that's run by crooks that have stolen my identity (yes, you know very well that that's not really me). You claim that I go off topic when I bring it up, but it's relevant to the subject because it shows that you're an untrustworthy, deceptive person who is only here to cause trouble.

Quote:
Why are you ignoring my question about beaten faggy grannie? Are you shamed to admit you share some sympathy for her?
I think I've made it clear that I condemn the thuggish, jew-controlled police's assault on this 73-year-old protester. I don't know whether or not she's a lesbian, but my guess wold be that she's a normal straight woman.

Sorry for this long post, folks, but I had to write it because I got dragged into this discussion by the tiresome troll/pro-jewish, anti-white propagandist Rasen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Stewart, you're being targeted by Zionist trolls in retaliation for the posting of topics exposing jews and their agenda.
Oh, absolutely.
 
Old July 17th, 2019 #308
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 186
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Not at all. I welcome all opinions, even the ones that differ from mine,
Says the person labeling me a jew only because we share different points of view on very complicated and contradict issue. The person who gets irritated like a mad little girl when he sees other people views:




Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
when I demolish your arguments,
Yeah, Stew, repeat it again to convince yourself in your delusions and try to bring more IQ80 imbeciles to support you in this thread. When I answer with photos and videos on your speculative articles, you start whining "go out from my sandbox".


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
First you tried to discredit the yellow vest protesters by claiming that their leaders are non-white, but as I explained to you, the movement doesn't have any official leaders, it doesn't have a traditional leadership structure, so it can't be controlled by a handful of people.
Is that why the movement started by blacks, represented by blacks on official meetings and one of their slogans is Justice for Adama (nigger killed by French cops) ?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I think I've made it clear that I condemn the thuggish, jew-controlled police's assault on this 73-year-old protester. I don't know whether or not she's a lesbian, but my guess wold be that she's a normal straight woman.
Normal woman with a rainbow flag? I still hope you're Stu but not Sue?
Or maybe this Yellow vest fag Antoine Boudinet is a normal straight woman for ya?






Antoine Boudinet takes part in a march against agrochemical giant Bayer-Monsanto in Bordeaux, on May 18, 2019
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Old July 17th, 2019 #309
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 186
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Why do you care do much about "the truth about Serbia"?
Open the blog I like and read the description "The truth about Serbia without censorship and false stereotypes. Objective view on Serbia and Serbians." Simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
What Nationality are you?
You several times named me a jew/zionist, now you're asking me my nationality, where is your logic?
I'm of mixed Serbo-Croat heritage and I'm a mod on SF Serbia.
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Old July 17th, 2019 #310
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 4,486
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Says the person labeling me a jew only because we share different points of view on very complicated and contradict issue.
Could you link to the post in which I called you a jew?

Quote:
The person who gets irritated like a mad little girl when he sees other people views:
I don't get "irritated like a mad little girl", but yes, I have given you negative reputation points for your constant lies, insults and trolling. It's somewhat amusing that you feel the need to take a screenshot of it and post it in this thread. It clearly bothers you that you have a red bar under your screen name, so that everyone can see that you're an anti-white troll.

Quote:
Yeah, Stew, repeat it again to convince yourself in your delusions and try to bring more IQ80 imbeciles to support you in this thread. When I answer with photos and videos on your speculative articles,
I've addressed this several times, but you ignore my replies, like a typical troll.

Quote:
you start whining "go out from my sandbox".
For the record, I have never asked the moderators to ban you. You're obviously an annoying troll, but I understand that this is a free speech forum where anybody can post.

Quote:
I still hope you're Stu but not Sue?
Yeah, it's hilarious how you and your ideological brother Erel25 question VNN posters' masculinity. And very original too. I don't think it's ever been done before in the history of the internet. And it's also hilarious (and perfectly normal) how you and Erel25 constantly talk about fags, rectums, asses, etc.

Quote:
Normal woman with a rainbow flag?
In Romance countries, the rainbow flag is mainly a peace flag that's often displayed by ordinary citizens who protest against wars. It was a common sight in Italy when a large amount of people protested against the deranged jew-lackey George W. Bush's zionist wars against Pissrael's enemies.

Quote:
There have been several designs for a peace flag. (...) The most common recent design is a rainbow flag representing peace, first used in Italy at a peace march in 1961. The flag was inspired by similar multi-coloured flags used in demonstrations against nuclear weapons.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_flag



The actual rainbow colors in the PACE flag (Italian for 'peace')

Again, I don't know whether or not this 73-year-old woman who was assaulted by jew-lackey Macron's police goons is a lesbian, but to assume that she is homosexual simply because she displayed a peace flag is wrong, in my opinion.

Quote:
Or maybe this Yellow vest fag Antoine Boudinet is a normal straight woman for ya?
Ah, yes. Post some pictures of one yellow vest protester who may or may not be a homosexual, and boom! You have established that the entire yellow vest movement is an LGBT movement that was started by homosexual activists who were upset with Macron for not giving LGBT people enough "rights". Good job, Raisin. I guess we should all stop supporting these protesters and cheer on the jew-controlled, thuggish police as they assault, blind and maim them.
 
Old July 18th, 2019 #311
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 4,486
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
World News July 16, 2019 / 3:19 PM

French environment minister quits over spending criticism

Luke Baker, Geert De Clercq

PARIS (Reuters) - France’s environment minister resigned on Tuesday following a week of reports by an investigative website about his high spending on private lobster dinners and costly renovations of his ministerial residence.
(…)
De Rugy has denied all wrongdoing, but the reports have made it hard for him to continue a series of key reforms, including the restructuring of indebted state utility EDF.

The scandal has also reinforced criticism of President Emmanuel Macron’s government as being elitist, as it struggles to end months of “yellow vests” protests, which marred the traditional Bastille Day parade on Sunday.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-f...-idUSKCN1UB1JS




Quote:
Volunteer firefighter Olivier Béziade, 47, was shot in the temple by a riot gun during a protest on 12 January in Bordeaux. Video at the time caught him running from police and then collapsing in the street, his face covered in blood.

He was taken to hospital, treated for a brain haemorrhage and left in an artificial coma, from which he emerged on Friday.

He was one of five seriously wounded on that day alone.

Many of those wounded have been young. One teenager called Lilian Lepage was hit in the face in Strasbourg on Saturday and suffered a broken jaw. His mother said he had been shopping in the city centre when a policeman fired at him.

Two schoolboys were badly wounded by flash-ball pellets in separate protests last month.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46917989
 
Old July 20th, 2019 #312
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 186
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Could you link to the post in which I called you a jew?
Yeah, you and your retarded buddies named me a "zionist agenda" which basically means the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I don't get "irritated like a mad little girl", but yes, I have given you negative reputation points for your constant lies, insults and trolling. It's somewhat amusing that you feel the need to take a screenshot of it and post it in this thread. It clearly bothers you that you have a red bar under your screen name, so that everyone can see that you're an anti-white troll.
"I'm tolerant to others opinion, but I consider them trolls and always hysterically add negative reps to them". Brilliant.
Brother, it only shows your emotional instability. I would be ashamed if people like you increased my karma, it'd be like receiving support from braindead people:



If you lived in USSR of 1930s you'd be writing reports to jewish Cheka, in Hitler's Germany you would support antifascist resistance, now you have the only ability to strike the useless button.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Yeah, it's hilarious how you and your ideological brother Erel25 question VNN posters' masculinity. And very original too. I don't think it's ever been done before in the history of the internet. And it's also hilarious (and perfectly normal) how you and Erel25 constantly talk about fags, rectums, asses, etc.
Seems you only notice the talks about homosexuality in other people posts. Not difficult to guess why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
In Romance countries, the rainbow flag is mainly a peace flag that's often displayed by ordinary citizens who protest against wars. It was a common sight in Italy when a large amount of people protested against the deranged jew-lackey George W. Bush's zionist wars against Pissrael's enemies.
You remind me a typical fag that claims "I'm not a homosexual but pansexual/ quasysexual!" with such a rhetoric about differences in rainbow flags. What are you trying to say: wearing rainbow "peace" flag is okay or fags never use "peace" flags?


Photo from LGBT parade in Pissrael



Photo from gay-parades in London


Photo from U.S. LGBT parade



Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Ah, yes. Post some pictures of one yellow vest protester who may or may not be a homosexual, and boom! You have established that the entire yellow vest movement is an LGBT movement that was started by homosexual activists who were upset with Macron for not giving LGBT people enough "rights". Good job, Raisin. I guess we should all stop supporting these protesters and cheer on the jew-controlled, thuggish police as they assault, blind and maim them.
I posted the videos that you ignore, and I never claimed all YW are fags, because they're different forms of leftists and populists. You can watch every live stream from the event, not only the RT chan translation, but you can google for videos from other sources. What you prefer is living in wet dreams about the white revolution happening in Russia or France.
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Old July 20th, 2019 #313
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,433
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
You several times named me a jew/zionist, now you're asking me my nationality, where is your logic?
Nationality sometimes differs from race or ethnic group. I don't believe I called you a jew specifically, although you certainly talk like one. I might have made a comment saying you sound like (((them))), which I fully stand behind.

Quote:
Yeah, you and your retarded buddies named me a "zionist agenda" which basically means the same.
Being a jew and a Zionist are 2 separate things, retard. There are plenty of White Christians and White traitors who are Zionists, and they outnumber jews, globally. There are more White Zionists in just the USA than there are jews, globally.

False claims of being a victim only makes you sound more like (((them)))

Quote:
Open the blog I like and read the description "The truth about Serbia without censorship and false stereotypes. Objective view on Serbia and Serbians." Simple as that.
You stole Stewart's identity in an attempt to give your blog credibility. That's an incredibly jew-like move. There is nothing objective about your blog if you resort to such tactics to attempt to gain credibility.


Quote:
I'm of mixed Serbo-Croat heritage
So, according to your own standards, you are a mischeling? You say Serbians are not White, yet claim to be 1/2 non-White.

Quote:
and I'm a mod on SF Serbia.
Not surprising..... Probably hand picked by Poison.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; July 20th, 2019 at 07:53 AM.
 
Old July 20th, 2019 #314
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 3,255
Erik T. White
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Could you link to the post in which I called you a jew?


I don't get "irritated like a mad little girl", but yes, I have given you negative reputation points for your constant lies, insults and trolling. It's somewhat amusing that you feel the need to take a screenshot of it and post it in this thread. It clearly bothers you that you have a red bar under your screen name, so that everyone can see that you're an anti-white troll.


I've addressed this several times, but you ignore my replies, like a typical troll.


For the record, I have never asked the moderators to ban you. You're obviously an annoying troll, but I understand that this is a free speech forum where anybody can post.


Yeah, it's hilarious how you and your ideological brother Erel25 question VNN posters' masculinity. And very original too. I don't think it's ever been done before in the history of the internet. And it's also hilarious (and perfectly normal) how you and Erel25 constantly talk about fags, rectums, asses, etc.


In Romance countries, the rainbow flag is mainly a peace flag that's often displayed by ordinary citizens who protest against wars. It was a common sight in Italy when a large amount of people protested against the deranged jew-lackey George W. Bush's zionist wars against Pissrael's enemies.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_flag



The actual rainbow colors in the PACE flag (Italian for 'peace')

Again, I don't know whether or not this 73-year-old woman who was assaulted by jew-lackey Macron's police goons is a lesbian, but to assume that she is homosexual simply because she displayed a peace flag is wrong, in my opinion.


Ah, yes. Post some pictures of one yellow vest protester who may or may not be a homosexual, and boom! You have established that the entire yellow vest movement is an LGBT movement that was started by homosexual activists who were upset with Macron for not giving LGBT people enough "rights". Good job, Raisin. I guess we should all stop supporting these protesters and cheer on the jew-controlled, thuggish police as they assault, blind and maim them.
From White Brother Stewart Meadows' post above:


If some haven't noticed there are seven colors on this flag, red is the lowest, violet is the uppermost. Italians even got this right since the red is lower in frequency on the visual spectrum while violet is the highest in frequency on the visual spectrum. It follows the line of the electromagnetic spectrum in terms of frequencies, lowest to highest in the visual spectrum:

Quote:
Generally, electromagnetic radiation is classified by wavelength into radio wave, microwave, terahertz (or sub-millimeter) radiation, infrared, the visible region that is perceived as light, ultraviolet, X-rays and gamma rays. The behavior of EM radiation depends on its wavelength. When EM radiation interacts with single atoms and molecules, its behavior also depends on the amount of energy per quantum (photon) it carries.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum

Queers sometimes also fly the flag of their country of origin, favorite sports team, etc. Their fag flag starts with red at the top and ends with indigo at the bottom, the reverse of the frequency distribution and making only six colors. There's an explanation why: however, I looked it up once a few years ago and I don't want to puke reading it again.

I live in a section of Florida within around sixty miles of Disney World, which holds "gay days" every year. Orlando also was the city where the "Pulse tragedy" took place, with a bunch of queers getting permanent dirt naps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orland...tclub_shooting

There are a few fag parades around, but they are small and monitored by the local law enforcement. The thing I hate is that the "pride parades" are covered by the local (((MSM))) like something that "brings the community together."

Televangelist Pat Robertson once prayed that a major hurricane around 20 years ago would hit Orlando and wipe it off the face of the earth and, if I recall correctly, he likened the hurricane to "the fervent heat that destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah
Hurricane Floyd appeared to take direct aim at Orlando, but missed and caused serious damage to the eastern coast of the kwa:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Floyd

I guess folks didn't send in enough monetary "love offering gifts" to ol' Pat since that shill loves shekels and must not have gotten enough to keep praying.

I guess you never had college level physics, did you, raisin counter?? Hell, we were learning basic fundamentals of the electromagnetic spectrum in the fifth grade when the students were 10-11 years old. And we had around 40 students in the gifted program. IQ score cutoff was 115 based on the Stanford-Binet scale (usually used for children in the 1950s.) We were pretty damn smart. Too bad DIEversity has dumbed down the (((screwel systems))) in the kwa, making them (((multicultural))) and (((DIEverse.)))

Raisin counter, you and pisspot poison would fit right in to some kwa (((universities.))) Claim (((refugee status))) and maybe go for a major in ancient Etruscan epic poetry. You'd fit right in. NO Etruscan epic poetry is known to exist!!!!! Maybe with raisin counter and pisspot poison in a kwa university, you will uncover some heretofore lost evidence of ancient Etruscan epic poetry and post their "revelations" on censorfart, since censorfart "moderators" are so fucking smart!!!!

__________________
Whites are afraid to speak out against their enemies, let alone act out. This must change ~ Alex Linder
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel

Last edited by Erik T. White; July 20th, 2019 at 03:24 PM. Reason: more info
 
Old July 20th, 2019 #315
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 4,486
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Yeah, you and your retarded buddies named me a "zionist agenda" which basically means the same.
I said that you're a "pro-jewish propagandist", which is true since you spread pro-jewish, anti-white propaganda on this forum. That's not the same thing as calling you an ethnic jew.

Quote:
"I'm tolerant to others opinion, but I consider them trolls
There are VNN posters that I respect even though I disagree with them on some issues. Then there are obvious anti-white trolls who only come here to attack, insult and lie about forum members. You have proven over and over again that you belong to the latter category.

Quote:
and always hysterically add negative reps to them". Brilliant.
Actually, I wasn't hysterical when I gave you negative reputation points. I was calm. You, on the other hand, seem very upset about receiving them – so upset that you kvetch about it in several posts, and in several threads, even going so far as to take a screenshot of the red dots, and post it here.

Quote:
I would be ashamed if people like you increased my karma, it'd be like receiving support from braindead people:
Yes, that's the ticket, Raisin. Post pictures of hideous, inbred white villains from crappy, jew-produced Hymiewood horror movies whose purpose is to smear Southerners. (Of course, it has nothing to do with this topic, but never pass up an opportunity to mock white people.)

Quote:
If you lived in USSR of 1930s you'd be writing reports to jewish Cheka, in Hitler's Germany you would support antifascist resistance, now you have the only ability to strike the useless button.
More nonsense from you. This is getting tiresome.

Quote:
You remind me a typical fag that claims "I'm not a homosexual but pansexual/ quasysexual!" with such a rhetoric about differences in rainbow flags. What are you trying to say: wearing rainbow "peace" flag is okay or fags never use "peace" flags?
Of course you can find pictures of homosexuals who display the peace flag, but that doesn't mean that every single person who has displayed the peace flag is a homosexual. You really are a lousy debater, Raisin.

For the third (or fourth?) time: I don't know whether or not that 73-year-old woman who was assaulted by jew-lackey Macron's police goons is a lesbian, but to assume that she is homosexual simply because she displayed a peace flag is wrong, in my opinion.
 
Old July 21st, 2019 #316
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 186
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I said that you're a "pro-jewish propagandist", which is true since you spread pro-jewish, anti-white propaganda on this forum. That's not the same thing as calling you an ethnic jew.
Yeah you personally name me "pro-jewish", because naming directly a "jew" can be considered a violation of forum rules. Such a coward and pharisaic tactics.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
There are VNN posters that I respect even though I disagree with them on some issues. Then there are obvious anti-white trolls who only come here to attack, insult and lie about forum members. You have proven over and over again that you belong to the latter category.
The only difference between them and you is debates "Putin' feet are salty" vs "Putin's feet are sweety".


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Actually, I wasn't hysterical when I gave you negative reputation points. I was calm. You, on the other hand, seem very upset about receiving them – so upset that you kvetch about it in several posts, and in several threads, even going so far as to take a screenshot of the red dots, and post it here.
Should we trust you? As if you were not in rage of impotent wickedness when you face views above your low intellectual level.

BTW if I'm not mistaken you somewhere claimed your mummy speaks a lot of languages. Can you ask her to translate "French" woman's interview from YVests?


Probably it's something about ZOG, white genocide, Rotshields etc


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
For the third (or fourth?) time: I don't know whether or not that 73-year-old woman who was assaulted by jew-lackey Macron's police goons is a lesbian, but to assume that she is homosexual simply because she displayed a peace flag is wrong, in my opinion.
And I'm asking in tenth time: don't careers of "rainbow" flag support the rights of fags? At best they can be neutral for lgbt scum, but they necessarily support fight against racism, stand for rights of migrants. The mentioned oldfag granny can be personally straight, but she fights for destructive goals against the White race.
__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Old July 21st, 2019 #317
Olaf Menes
Senior Member
 
Olaf Menes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 775
Olaf Menes
Default

France? probably further along to total destruction than the USA. At least they still have guns in the USA.
 
Old July 21st, 2019 #318
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 4,486
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Yeah you personally name me "pro-jewish", because naming directly a "jew" can be considered a violation of forum rules. Such a coward and pharisaic tactics.
There's nothing cowardly about it. I called you a "pro-jewish propagandist" because you spread clumsy pro-jewish, anti-white propaganda on this forum. I don't know what ethnic group you belong to, and frankly I don't care. You say that you're a half-Croatian, half-Serbian nutjob who hates his Serbian heritage? Whatever, dude. It doesn't make any difference to me.

Quote:
The only difference between them and you is debates "Putin' feet are salty" vs "Putin's feet are sweety".
Your obsession with Putin is both funny and pathetic. You really hate that the Putin administration has defeated the jews' foot soldiers of the Islamic State and foiled the jewish coup attempt against Syria's legitimate, anti-zionist president Bashar al-Assad, don't you, Raisin?

Quote:
Should we trust you? As if you were not in rage of impotent wickedness when you face views above your low intellectual level.
I'll let our readers decide for themselves which one of us has the best arguments (and which one of us is literate).

Quote:
And I'm asking in tenth time: don't careers of "rainbow" flag support the rights of fags? At best they can be neutral for lgbt scum, but they necessarily support fight against racism, stand for rights of migrants. The mentioned oldfag granny can be personally straight, but she fights for destructive goals against the White race.
You still don't get it, Raisin – or, most likely, you pretend not to get it. It doesn't matter whether or not that elderly woman is a lesbian or an LGBT supporter, because that's not why the police assaulted her. She was assaulted because she took part in a protest against the country's anti-French, jew-controlled government.

I support people who oppose the destructive jewish agenda, especially when many of them openly call out the jews and identify Macron as an anti-French jew-puppet. And again, the fact that you've posted a couple of pictures of rainbow flags doesn't prove that the yellow vest movement is an anti-French LGBT movement.
 
Old July 23rd, 2019 #319
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 4,486
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Here's another article about the fireman Olivier Béziade who was shot in the head by jew-lackey Macron's police goons during a yellow vest demonstration:

Quote:
Shocking video shows fireman Yellow Vest protestor shot in the back of the head by French police, leaving him with serious brain injuries, as protests against Macron continue


A fireman who joined France's Yellow Vest protest movement is in a coma after being shot in the head 'like a rabbit' by a police officer using a controversial flash ball gun.

Horrific images show Olivier Beziade, a father-of-three in his 30s, lying on the floor in Bordeaux on Saturday after being hit from behind.
(...)
Some are being accused of gratuitous violence, ranging from administering baton beatings, to an excessive use of chemical weapons, stun grenades and flash balls.

'I'm furious,' said Cindy Beziade, the wife of Mr Beziade. 'This is unacceptable. I won't let it go. The pictures speak for themselves.'

Mrs Beziade, who is also a volunteer fire fighter, had travelled with her hubsand into Bordeaux on Saturday from their home in nearby Bazas for an 'Act 9' Day of Rage against the government.
(...)
As the shot is fired, a uniformed officer can be seen throwing a stun grenade towards Mr Beziade too.

'They shot at us like rabbits,' said Mrs Beziade, who confirmed that her husband was in an induced coma.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ch-police.html

These are the people that the low-IQ troll Rasen is mocking in his worthless garbage posts. (And no, Raisin, I don't know whether or not Béziade is a homosexual, although I would assume that he's straight since he has a wife.)
 
Old July 24th, 2019 #320
Rasen
Junior Member
 
Rasen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 186
Rasen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
There's nothing cowardly about it.
True, let's name your methods retarded. You label "pro-Jewish" anyone who disagrees with voices in your head. Although I'm pretty sure you do think I'm a jew but you're too coward to admit it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Your obsession with Putin is both funny and pathetic. You really hate that the Putin administration has defeated the jews' foot soldiers of the Islamic State and foiled the jewish coup attempt against Syria's legitimate, anti-zionist president Bashar al-Assad, don't you, Raisin?
Says an active member of the forum where a half of threads are about Putin's feet.
I don't care about kebab problems in Syria but it's true you guys are obsessed with "mother Russian" and the wet dream about Putin The Savior.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
You still don't get it, Raisin – or, most likely, you pretend not to get it. It doesn't matter whether or not that elderly woman is a lesbian or an LGBT supporter, because that's not why the police assaulted her. She was assaulted because she took part in a protest against the country's anti-French, jew-controlled government.
Guess everyone has got you already - Sue Meadows is ready to support any commie, nigger or fag against the legitimate and democratically elected French government. For you it doesn't matter if the beaten shithead granny fights against "racism", stands for communism and has ties with NGO. Yeah it'd be bad if true French nationalists suffered, nevertheless if you're not a fag you have no reason to protest when left scum gets punished.

P.S. I asked your mummy above to translate the speech of "French" arabic Yellow vests protesters, but it either seems she's still busy with something or you hide from the mummy your membership on this board. If your multilingual mummy is still interested I send her another two videos of notable Yellow vest to translate:



Here she is specially emotional, you can see foam in the corner of the mouth:

__________________
MUST read blog: Truth about Serbia
 
Reply

Tags
emmanuel macron, france, globalist rothschild, jews, yellow vests

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 AM.
Page generated in 0.12571 seconds.