Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > TV & Advertising
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Will pledge to deJew your life by getting rid of TV?
Yes I will unsubscribe cable/statellite altogether and not watch TV at all. 45 40.54%
Yes, by going to the minimum or getting rid of cable/satellite, and avoiding TV watching as much as possible. 42 37.84%
No, but I will think about it. I have reasons why not. (please describe) 18 16.22%
No, I am already enslaved to the One-Eyed-Jew "TV" and now my brain is mush. 6 5.41%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 18th, 2005 #11
ClearMinded
Explain integration?!?!

ClearMinded

I don't think cutting out T.V. Altogether is a good thing. The reasons why are thus:
1, Once you realize exactly how much jew garbage ideals are peddled through television, there's no way that you can watch tv and be "subconsciously programmed" so there's no longer a threat.
2, Since you now know what to look for and how to read between the lines, T.V. becomes a totally different experience. You're now empowered to see it for what it is.
3, Keeping up with T.V. at a basic level, knowing what you know now, You're keeping your finger on the pulse of Jew activities... and aren't caught with your pants down at any time. You get to see how 'news' is spun, what's covered, what's not, how shows are written, and you're better able to explain to the unknowing, unenlightened citizens the unfathomable extent and reach of jew garbage that's jammed down the throats of the masses via television. I actually think its a bad idea to stop watching T.V. and movies altogether.... But I'm usually too busy to watch the shit anyway.

Thread