VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 12th, 2007 #1
steven clark

steven clark
Default Ugly Betty...and Sex

I have been taping UGLY BETTY for a friend, as she can't see it on thursdays. I watched the tape. It was, I thought, moderately Ok, although a rip-off of THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA. I caught the hispanic friendly propaganda (Betty's father is a hard-working man who has no SSN because he's in the country ilegally...oh, how UNJUST), then the plot at the fashion mag kicks in. her yuppie bosse's brother has 'died', then reappears as a transsexual, and they're pumping that for its 'comic' value. I refuse to watch the show after that. Just another example of how the tribe is determined to make any kind of perversion normal...they really throw it right in your face, and if they have to chose between making TV hispanic friendly or pervert friendly, the pervs win.

Old February 14th, 2007 #2
T. Kadijevic
Chaotic Christian

T. Kadijevic

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I have been taping UGLY BETTY for a friend, as she can't see it on thursdays. I watched the tape. It was, I thought, moderately Ok, although a rip-off of THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA. I caught the hispanic friendly propaganda (Betty's father is a hard-working man who has no SSN because he's in the country ilegally...oh, how UNJUST), then the plot at the fashion mag kicks in. her yuppie bosse's brother has 'died', then reappears as a transsexual, and they're pumping that for its 'comic' value. I refuse to watch the show after that. Just another example of how the tribe is determined to make any kind of perversion normal...they really throw it right in your face, and if they have to chose between making TV hispanic friendly or pervert friendly, the pervs win.
Currently, the only show I can enjoy is "The Office"....of course they have the token noble negro who is working to put his kids through college.

Here is a clip from "Diversity Day".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o_eJ...elated&search=
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Last edited by T. Kadijevic; February 14th, 2007 at 07:51 AM.

Thread