Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 25th, 2010 #41
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Jew Girin
Quote:
The most ridiculous parts of Duke’s laughable and obsessive screed were when "Dr." Duke asserted that the Nation of Islam and other Black racists are allies of the Whites and blames "Eugene Girin’s tribe" for "America’s disastrous racial policies".
I have more respect for the NOI than I do for AmRen. At least the NOI and true WN are on the same page as far as what the problem is and what needs to be done.

I love how this "legal" immigrant from Moldova put "Dr." in quotation marks.
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #42
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
And yet they allowed a jew at one of their conferences to insult Dr. Duke with impunity for raising the subject of jewish media control. That supports what Alex has been saying about them all along.
Taylor, among his other flaws, is a hypocrite. He claims he takes no position on jews, but in fact he is pro-jew. Whenever jewish and White interests collide, he takes the jewish side. You are not allowed to criticize jews, who he lies are White, but jews are allowed to attack WN. Taylor is running a White NAACP. All credit to E. Michael Jones for pointing that out.
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #43
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
We need to make our cause absolutely distinct and superior and hostile to all other forms of thought.
That's a tall order. It occurred to me recently that I am essentially a conservative on every issue except race and the jews. I'm more of a counterrevolutionary than a revolutionary. I have nothing against radicalism, though, since it seems to be the only way to get anything accomplished in this sociopolitical climate.

How do we clearly distinguish ourselves from conservatives when most of us agree with them on everything except two issues?
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #44
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
That's a tall order. It occurred to me recently that I am essentially a conservative on every issue except race and the jews. I'm more of a counterrevolutionary than a revolutionary. I have nothing against radicalism, though, since it seems to be the only way to get anything accomplished in this sociopolitical climate.

How do we clearly distinguish ourselves from conservatives when most of us agree with them on everything except two issues?
By attacking where they defend. By ridiculing where they appease. By winning where they lose.

This begins verbally. We dictate terms, literal terms, whereas they accept terms.
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #45
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Alex: Would it be fair to say that your differences with the paleocons are more tactical than they are ideological?
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #46
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

All this is theoretical at this stage. The difference between White and conservative is not so much in ideas, as both are reality-based philosophies, as in the difference between believing something and fighting it. We both believe the same things, but only the WN will literally fight for it.

As Hitler said, "It is not enough that you believe, you must fight." (I believe that is the accurate quotation, might be slightly off.)
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #47
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Alex: Would it be fair to say that your differences with the paleocons are more tactical than they are ideological?
They're more fundamental than either of those.
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #48
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Paleoconservatives are Percy Pagewitties. The internet is their career-girls night out.

It's difficult exactly to trace the source of this, but it is a mix of personal-psychological and British/Christian cultural.

It literally never occurs to this type that some people actually mean what they say. Hence, Vdare would always contact me and ask if I wanted to meet at AmRen. And I would respond, have you seen what I've written about Taylor and AmRen? It literally never occurs to British-Christian-paleocon types that someone actually means what he says and would act on it. Their world is self-promotion, charades and hypocrisy. That's why I really don't believe any WN coming out of an Anglo mold can change anything.

I studied in Germany, and it's different over there. It's less PERSONAL, more ideological and committed. They will actually act on what they believe, whereas in British culture, it's just a bunch of bs, and at the end of the day, we're on the same side, and no one really believes anything he says when the red light (tv camera) is on. The only thing Anglo culture is serious about is MONEY. MONEY is the god of the Englishman, which is why he's so compatible with the jew.

To grow WN into something real requires abandoning the British model of politics. It means making distinctions and holding to them. It requires verbal warfare. It requires not merely being accurate in analysis, but in defining the enemy, and being vicious, cold, hostile toward him, as much as he is to us. All these are but necessary precursors to actual physical animal fights to control territory. Without marrow-deep appeals to primitive emotion, it is impossible to gin up the fighting spirits to make a fight even possible, let alone winnable. Most of those who call themselves WN do not understand this. They think WN is just conservatism plus the missing element of race. I used to think this myself. It is not so. WN is an entirely different mental outlook and behavioral approach. That many of the intellectual arguments are similar is merely a testament to physical reality, not a sign that those making the arguments are birds of a feather.

It's quite impersonal - that's the difference between the British approach and my approach, which is basically an American variation on the German approach. You can see in my critics that they cannot grasp the mindset. Bardamu can't even conceptualize that I don't feel any pain because some queer Brownskirt Johnson doesn't like me, or some jew-tool doesn't want me at his conference, or some oneline gathering of Fairyfolk sniffs at me.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 25th, 2010 at 02:00 PM.
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #49
Rick Ronsavelle
Senior Member
 
Rick Ronsavelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,006
Rick Ronsavelle
Default

I.A. "I have nothing against radicalism"- radical simply means fundamental, as going to the root of things.
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #50
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
I.A. "I have nothing against radicalism"- radical simply means fundamental, as going to the root of things.
Labels are for enemies. WN isn't even a good term, it's just necessarily redundantish, to emphasize we think race is important and we're White. No point in getting caught up in whether we're radical, revolutionaries or whatever. We see the problems, we know the world we want to live in, we posit necessary changes.
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #51
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

I've been giving it some thought lately because I'm not sure how to present myself to others. Am I a real conservative as opposed to the "fake" ones in power? What am I supposed to say when someone calls me a conservative -- "no, I'm not a conservative because conservatives kiss brown and jewish ass and I'm against that"?

The irony is that every leftist/liberal I meet already assumes that every conservative/Republican is "racist" and anti-jewish.

Conservatives get into power by implying that they share the concerns of the angry white males who vote for them but they do almost nothing to deal with those concerns once elected. Look at the conservative Harper government in Canada -- has it done anything since it came into power several years ago to get rid of gun control and hate speech laws as the Canadians who voted for it would've liked it to? Not that I can tell. About all it's done is kiss the asses of jewish voters using taxpayer funds to do it. And despite this, the left still calls them nazis! I guess people vote for these clowns because they're the only game in town. Today's right wing would've been considered centrist 60 years ago.

So what are we, exactly? Are we a more honest or a radical form of conservatism, or a different animal altogether?
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #52
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Labels are for enemies.
I disagree. The first step to distinguishing ourselves from others is by the name we give to ourselves. We don't exist if we don't have a name.

I guess WN will have to do.
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #53
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It's quite impersonal - that's the difference between the British approach and my approach, which is basically an American variation on the German approach. You can see in my critics that they cannot grasp the mindset. Bardamu can't even conceptualize that I don't feel any pain because some queer Brownskirt Johnson doesn't like me, or some jew-tool doesn't want me at his conference, or some oneline gathering of Fairyfolk sniffs at me.
I know what you mean. Everyone wants to be "nice." No one wants to hurt anyone else's feelings. Can't we all just get along?

Whether this is a strictly British thing, I don't know. I don't know what Germans are like, but I know firsthand that the French are very much like this as well. One parent French and the other Franco-Swiss and I was raised to value money and public image more than principles. It seems like more of a feminized mindset to me than one that's particular to any nationality/culture.
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #54
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
I've been giving it some thought lately because I'm not sure how to present myself to others. Am I a real conservative as opposed to the "fake" ones in power? What am I supposed to say when someone calls me a conservative -- "no, I'm not a conservative because conservatives kiss brown and jewish ass and I'm against that"?
Yeah, that's the problem. You're already defending, making distinctions, rather than attacking.

Quote:
The irony is that every leftist/liberal I meet already assumes that every conservative/Republican is "racist" and anti-jewish.
Yes. There's only one way to go: attack. Not me saying that, it's experience and Goebbels saying that. The jew can invent ten lies before you can refute one. He has the media power, so he's going to define our cause to suit his interests. That's why I say choosing a label for ourselves isn't that important. Anything we choose will get slimed.

Quote:
Conservatives get into power by implying that they share the concerns of the angry white males who vote for them but they do almost nothing to deal with those concerns once elected.
They don't intend to do anything. They need those 'issues' to keep the white right voting for them. On the issues that matter, as the recent Rand Paul debate shows, the right and left are unimformly jewish: they support forced association and denounce free association as racist.

Quote:
Look at the conservative Harper government in Canada -- has it done anything since it came into power several years ago to get rid of gun control and hate speech laws as the Canadians who voted for it would've liked it to? Not that I can tell. About all it's done is kiss the asses of jewish voters using taxpayer funds to do it. And despite this, the left still calls them nazis! I guess people vote for these clowns because they're the only game in town. Today's right wing would've been considered centrist 60 years ago.

So what are we, exactly? Are we a more honest or a radical form of conservatism, or a different animal altogether?
From an intellectual standpoint, we are ungelded conservatives. That is, our position on race, as something that exists and is meaningful, is fully consistent with intellectual conservatism - except that it is politically untenable at the time, so those styling themselves conservatives will downplay, ignore, or neutrally, reasonably, respectfully defend that portion of reality illiberals and jews declare off limits.

None of these approaches - playing along with illiberal conceits, simply ignoring race, or modest, rational defense of 'racism' can bring about the changes we need. Only primitive emotional appeals can work.

The real differences that matters is whether one is willing to try to win, or whether one is content to remonstrate and lose. The conservatives, in functional terms, are those who have made peace with losing. Those who have decided to win, to actually contest with the jews for power, could call themselves whatever they want - conservatives, racists, radicals, the essential thing is not the name but the willingness to fight for victory.
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #55
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

In actual practice what you see is that people try to have it both ways. Sam Francis is the perfect example. He tried to be both a revolutionary and a conservative. It is not possible, and he knew that. It is simply a marketing ploy.

You can't say that jews are the main problem, and then fraternize with them, and with those who don't even admit they're part of the problem. But that is just what the Francis school does. Then it's surprised when it reaps the same results it always has.
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #56
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
I disagree. The first step to distinguishing ourselves from others is by the name we give to ourselves. We don't exist if we don't have a name.

I guess WN will have to do.
The name is partly a marketing concern, and important to that extent, but not deeply important. The thing that matters is most is that "we," whoever we are, whatever we call ourselves, actually mean to contest for power. Most of those fling around "we" promiscuously, per Bardamu, have never given the first thought to who this "we" actually is.

It's the Forrest Gump thing: White is as White does. If someone calls himself a white nationalist but sucks up to jews or their fronts, then it aint white, or us, or anything I would ever support in any way.

This is such a basic thing that it amazes me that it has to be pointed out. But obviously, most so-called WN either do not understand what I'm saying, or disagree with it.

Anyone truly serious about leading Whites to a different future than the rulers intend for us would begin by declaring jews enemy #1 and then ACTING LIKE HE MEANT IT.

There is no real WN in America, just those styling themselves as such. Their behavior shows they are functional conservatives. Professional conservatism, as represented by Fox News, the radio blowhards, the Republican Party, and Pat Buchanan has much money and power. If they aren't doing the job, and if we need to attract the white men in their audience to a different and better way, then offering something truly different from what they offer is where to begin. Mixing with them, supporting them with money, attention, and praise, is not the way to do that.
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
I know what you mean. Everyone wants to be "nice." No one wants to hurt anyone else's feelings. Can't we all just get along?

Whether this is a strictly British thing, I don't know. I don't know what Germans are like, but I know firsthand that the French are very much like this as well. One parent French and the other Franco-Swiss and I was raised to value money and public image more than principles. It seems like more of a feminized mindset to me than one that's particular to any nationality/culture.
It's not easy to trace these things perfectly, but it's some combination of Christian focus on love, British materialism and anti-intellectualism, jew-induced fear of being politically incorrect, and jew-elevated Hollywood-actorism.
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Whether this is a strictly British thing, I don't know. I don't know what Germans are like, but I know firsthand that the French are very much like this as well. One parent French and the other Franco-Swiss and I was raised to value money and public image more than principles. It seems like more of a feminized mindset to me than one that's particular to any nationality/culture.
If you haven't seen the thread I posted in Strategy featuring quotes from Toland's Adolf Hitler, check it out. You can see there are miles and miles between he and his movement and WN in America today.

WN in America can't even draw a verbal line in the sand, let alone a real one. Simple friend/enemy distinctions are beyond it. Anyone who tries to maintain a party line, or a principle, is attacked as a purist obsessed with jews. They dress this failure of nerve up as pragmatism, and pat themselves for their cleverness.

These holy Impuritans are taking the "high road" of making controlled rational appeals. God forbid they listen to someone's who's actually tried the thing and succeeded at it. He did it by appealing not to the masses reason, but to their primitive emotions. There is nothing these high-IQ fools fear and loath more than raw, marrow-based love and hate, which is the only thing that can move men to resist oppressors as entrenched as ours today.
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

p. 185) [Hitler] "The mass, the people, to me is a woman" [...] "Someone who does not understand the intrinsically feminine character of the mass will never be an effective speaker. Ask yourself what does a woman expect from a man? Clearness, decision, power, action...
 
Old May 25th, 2010 #60
Rick Ronsavelle
Senior Member
 
Rick Ronsavelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,006
Rick Ronsavelle
Default

This matter of appeasement and being nice needs to be kept on the front burner. Example, going to church. The whole thing may be appeasement- ass kissing.

I was in a Home Depot and couldn't find what I wanted, so I asked the clerk if they have maps (The kind that say YOU ARE HERE). The clerk replied "what are you looking for?" I responded, icily "THAT'Z NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU". See what I did? I blocked him from controlling me. The price paid was a slight increase in social friction. Those increasing the social friction are expected to feel guilty!

My 89 year old father is a typical conservative. He claims to be totally in favor of free enterprise. Yet, when my mother was dying in '92, he said "health care is a right." Now he screams about rotten Obama being a socialist. Conservatives believe in free enterprise and socialism, screw the contradiction.

This is conservatism: The Titianic is sinking. Mr. Conservative puts on his best formal wear, gets a glass of brandy and a fine cigar, and exclaims "well, if this is inevitable let's make the most of it."
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55 PM.
Page generated in 0.17784 seconds.