VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 21st, 2010 #1
ZOG CONTROL

ZOG CONTROL
Arrow AMREN Conference Reported Live From Washington, DC Saturday Feb. 20

Against all odds "The 2010 American Renaissance Conference has gotten off to a fine start":

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Kelso View Post

Sam Dickson addressing question to 2010 American Renaissance Conference
in Herndon, Virginia
Photo by Jamie Kelso - White News Now - use freely

The 2010 American Renaissance Conference has gotten off to a fine start to our Saturday, Feb. 20, program. Jared Taylor, Director of AmRen, gave a heartfelt opening.

We are now hearing from Matt Tait of the British National Party. He is describing to us the excellent strategy of the BNP which has taken shape in its innovative Constitution revisions.

Matt Tait is the BNP branch organizer for Buckinghamshire. Mr. Tait is eloquently making the point that saving a future for our people is overwhelmingly important that all secondary issues that might lead to some dissension must be simply set aside.

Quote:
Hey folks...this is the first chance that I have had to post news on our American Renaissance Conference, on Saturday Feb. 20, 2010.

I'll have photos up for you shortly. I have to upload them and crop them for you.

I started out this morning, posting live for you, but then when I realized that no one was recording the speakers or filming them...I broke out my borrowed Canon XL1S video camera and started hour after hour of hand-held video work. That left me no hands free to post.

I did manage to take some still shots for you with my own little Canon Powershot camera, with one hand, while shooting video on the Canon XL1S with the other. I'll get these still shots for you first. Here they come.

Quote:
Here's another quickie summary report on today's AmRen events. I'll refine the guesstimate later, but I would say that there were about 75 of us in our main event room. We have just now adjourned to relax and socialize in our hotel restaurant, lounge, and bar after meeting for about 6 hours, and eating for about 2 at our event restaurant.

Speakers included Jared Taylor (one of his most inspiring talks), Louis March, Matt Tait (representing the BNP), Paul Fromm, and Sam Dickson.

Quote:

American Renaissance 2010 Speakers: Jared Taylor, Matt Tait, Paul Fromm, Sam Dickson, Joe Sibley, Louis March
in Herndon, Virginia after Saturday Feb. 20 main program

Quote:

Quote:

South lawn of U.S. Capitol under heavy snow, white new snow
February 2010 before CPAC and American Renaissance events

Old February 21st, 2010 #2
Rounder

Rounder

Ye ole "meet, eat, and retreat". . . . . and then proclaim success while asking for money.

Since Taylor doesn't name the jew, what's left to name but the mud problem ?? And since everybody, including the dumbest lemmings, already knows about the mud problem, what's Taylor's purpose ??

Somebody explain, por favor.

Last edited by Rounder; February 21st, 2010 at 08:51 AM.

Old February 21st, 2010 #3
Pat Healey

Pat Healey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Ye ole "meet, eat, and retreat". . . . . and then proclaim success while asking for money.

Since Taylor doesn't name the jew, what's left to name but the mud problem ?? And since everybody, including the dumbest lemmings, already knows about the mud problem, what's Taylor's purpose ??

Somebody explain, por favor.
If they refuse to shed light on the jewish problem - then they are useless.

Old February 21st, 2010 #4
H.B.

H.B.
Question

Glad to hear this finally took place.

One somewhat related oddity that keeps coming up - why does Jamie Kelso talk about "handsome men" so much?

On his radio show, Kelso talked about some kid on YouTube calling George Bush a "murderer" at a local pizza shop. He then remarked about how "professional" the "handsome" Secret Service were. I'm sorry, but when I saw the video, it only registered with me that they were Secret Service employees - I tended not to pay too much attention to their looks.

I don't know of many guys who talk about "handsome men" - at least, nowhere near the level of Kelso. Is there something else going on here?

Old February 21st, 2010 #5
George Witzgall

George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Glad to hear this finally took place.

One somewhat related oddity that keeps coming up - why does Jamie Kelso talk about "handsome men" so much?

On his radio show, Kelso talked about some kid on YouTube calling George Bush a "murderer" at a local pizza shop. He then remarked about how "professional" the "handsome" Secret Service were. I'm sorry, but when I saw the video, it only registered with me that they were Secret Service employees - I tended not to pay too much attention to their looks.

I don't know of many guys who talk about "handsome men" - at least, nowhere near the level of Kelso. Is there something else going on here?

if he's an elderly guy, it makes sense. they will call well-dressed or professional looking men "handsome" without there being any sexual overtones. I just looked at the video, and the one guy who I (as a true discerning homosexual) thought had the potential to be attractive, you couldn't make out his face; so without knowing anything about kelso, I would say he wasn't so much perving the guys as trying to emphasize that they were polished and fit and professional looking.

Thread