VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 25th, 2010 #1
Johnny James

Default Jewess Amanda Bynes Prefers Chocolate Men

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_458179.html

Quote:
Amanda Bynes has a new boyfriend who knows how to love her body right and she'd like us to know this has something to do with him being black.

"it's amaziing how good it feels when someone knows how to love your body! I am having withdrawals from a certain guy lol " she tweeted last week. "So turns out i prefer chocolate over vanilla. interesting."

Some people took offense at her racial preference, and she took to Twitter once again on Wednesday to defend it. Amanda has since deleted the tweets but luckily bloggers have preserved them in screen grabs:
I don't like posting celebrity gossip, but she'z a full blown kikess.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, with great sadness, the children of the new millenium. Men and women of such outstanding character and blood that they warrant an ascension to the heavens, hopefully in the form of nuclear blasts sending them into the stratosphere.

Old February 25th, 2010 #2
The Bobster
Banned

I guess both her career and her face hit the wall.

Old February 25th, 2010 #3
Dylan Jones

This kike whore's love for black pussy pounding is news worthy? Only in Jewmerica... There is only one reason why non-black girls fuck blacks and that is because of the false idea they have big cocks. Outstanding image to share to the world what a whore you are.

Old February 25th, 2010 #4
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jew whore
"it's amaziing how good it feels when someone knows how to love your body! I am having withdrawals from a certain guy lol "
Probably because he gropes her every time he sees her - "oy! He loves my body!"

Old February 25th, 2010 #5
Zenos

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
I guess both her career and her face hit the wall.

Her career must have been dead before it started because I've never heard of her.

She's going to look like this in a few years though.

Old February 25th, 2010 #6
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

I´ve never heard of her either, what does this bland jew skank do to be considered a celebrity?

Old February 25th, 2010 #7
August

She made a career out of introducing millions of white girls to the idea of having a black boy for a 'best friend.'

I guess old habits die hard.

Old February 25th, 2010 #8
August

She also played a nigger lover in Hairspray the fourth highest grossing musical film in U.S. cinema history.

Old February 25th, 2010 #9
Johnny James

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
She also played a nigger lover in Hairspray the fourth highest grossing musical film in U.S. cinema history.

Her appearance has gone downhill, probably all of the drugs and sucking off niggers and her Jew producers.

Old February 25th, 2010 #10
Bryan Colby
Banned

I'm shocked so many of you have never heard of her, you must not watch Nicolodean teen shows, which are really for 5 to 13 year olds.

Yes, this girl is really loved by probably millions of 5 to 13 year old white girls, those shows are actually pretty clever and have good plots, and the girls are always up in their bed rooms with their black guy friends, and their dads check in once in awhile but try to be cool and give them their privacy, shit like that, every show follows the usual template.

Old February 25th, 2010 #11
Johnny James

A quandary: has the Jew put her up to it, because they have run out of gentile stars to degrade? Or is she acting upon her own instincts, being that she is both the child of and perpetually immersed in such sickness? Does the Jew even care anymore about one of their own?

Old February 25th, 2010 #12
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
A quandary: has the Jew put her up to it, because they have run out of gentile stars to degrade? Or is she acting upon her own instincts, being that she is both the child of and perpetually immersed in such sickness? Does the Jew even care anymore about one of their own?
They don't care about their own, either. They relegate their own children to the shitstorm they create for us. Then their perpetual "revolutionary" children do the same shit to their children.

Jews suck.

Old February 25th, 2010 #13
Billy M.
Banned

LOL
She was big in the 90s. Now, not so much.
Who cares about her?

Old February 26th, 2010 #14
Johnsonsmith

This is no surprise. jews & niggers both come from the ghetto.

Old February 26th, 2010 #15
emily

White girls like this make me sick,Ive some girl friends who if faced with a white man and a nigger will go for the nigger,i blame popular culture glamorizing the nigger through things like TV,hip hop etc it will eventually come back to bite them when the nigger does what he knows best rape,i've distanced myself from those friends.

As a young white female i can proudly say i've never had a niggers hands on me,eyes yes but hands no!

Old February 26th, 2010 #16
Bryan Colby
Banned

Ok, I claim full responsibility for this picture below

http://i47.tinypic.com/29zvsk7.jpg

Old February 26th, 2010 #17
August

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Colby View Post
I'm shocked so many of you have never heard of her, you must not watch Nicolodean teen shows, which are really for 5 to 13 year olds.

Yes, this girl is really loved by probably millions of 5 to 13 year old white girls, those shows are actually pretty clever and have good plots, and the girls are always up in their bed rooms with their black guy friends, and their dads check in once in awhile but try to be cool and give them their privacy, shit like that, every show follows the usual template.
I don't care if it's on Sesame Street I'm not going to turn a blind eye to jew race-mixing propaganda.
I see you were able to give us a detailed synopsis of the show.

Old February 26th, 2010 #18
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
They don't care about their own, either. They relegate their own children to the shitstorm they create for us. Then their perpetual "revolutionary" children do the same shit to their children.

Jews suck.

It appears that jews have become very self destructive, perhaps even suicidal. There is no way that they can isolate their own people from the deeply destructive garbage that the worst jews create in the their media and preach in the secular temples of insanity (universities). It’s probably gotten to the point where most jews truly believe in the poison propagated by their evil opinion creating elite, jews may likely self-destruct long before whites are all gone.

Old February 26th, 2010 #19
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
It appears that jews have become very self destructive, perhaps even suicidal. There is no way that they can isolate their own people from the deeply destructive garbage that the worst jews create in the their media and preach in the secular temples of insanity (universities). It’s probably gotten to the point where most jews truly believe in the poison propagated by their evil opinion creating elite, jews may likely self-destruct long before whites are all gone.
I believe most jews (at least those in influential positions) see promoting miscegenation as something just and moral, they don't see any downside to it.

I think they are concerned to some degree about jews and gentiles inter-marrying, especially jewish males and gentile females; but even here you don't see a big push to protect the jewish faith.

The jewish moguls are largely secular, their religious beacons are liberalism (which in the proper context isn't inherently problematic), multiculturalism, and globalism.

Old February 26th, 2010 #20
Johnny James

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
I believe most jews (at least those in influential positions) see promoting miscegenation as something just and moral, they don't see any downside to it.

I think they are concerned to some degree about jews and gentiles inter-marrying, especially jewish males and gentile females; but even here you don't see a big push to protect the jewish faith.

The jewish moguls are largely secular, their religious beacons are liberalism (which in the proper context isn't inherently problematic), multiculturalism, and globalism.
I suppose then the longer they keep it up the better, Jewish niggers won't be smart enough to cause any more harm to the thirty million or so whites that are left in 100 years.

Thread