VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 9th, 2012 #1
EireannGoddess

EireannGoddess
Default Travolta sued for homosexual advances

At least he names the jew, the fat pig.

Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity,” Travolta allegedly said.

Old May 9th, 2012 #2
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

MikeTodd
jewsign casting couch w/ Alan Sack

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
At least he names the jew, the fat pig.

Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity,” Travolta allegedly said.
your what?...
...where?

"I'm so confused!"<sob>

Old May 9th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Besides originating the phrase "Get-r done!" long before it was ever uttered by the likes of Larry the Cable Guy; for a Yankee Wap, Travolta does a decent job of playing a Southerner in the Film "Love Song For Bobby Long" which has some great music in it, courtsey of Alabama native songwriter Grayson Capps:

Old May 11th, 2012 #4
peter lindmann

peter lindmann
Default Travolta sued for homosexual advances

Ha...I knew it! A fat self-righteous jew and who is also a "famous" member of a disgusting religious sect.

Old May 12th, 2012 #5
John in Woodbridge

John in Woodbridge

Urban Cowboy was a great film.

Old May 12th, 2012 #6
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

MikeTodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
Urban Cowboy was a great film.
Nigger, please!

(It was a good break-out role for Scott Glenn tho. I enjoyed watching him slap the snot outta that arrogant looking, she-brew, loud-mouth, Debra Winger.)

Old May 12th, 2012 #7
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter lindmann View Post
Ha...I knew it! A fat self-righteous jew and who is also a "famous" member of a disgusting religious sect.
Your first post and you accuse Travolta of being "fat self-righteous jew?" Maybe you're projecting?

Authority, source, or citation please to support your above claim and statement.

Old May 12th, 2012 #8
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
Your first post and you accuse Travolta of being "fat self-righteous jew?" Maybe you're projecting?

Authority, source, or citation please to support your above claim and statement.
John Travolta is half-Italian (father's side) and half-Irish (mother's family was Burke). His father was a semi-professional American football player turned tire salesman and partner in a tire company. His father was a second-generation Italian American and his mother was Irish American; he grew up in an Irish-American neighborhood and has said that his household was predominantly Irish in culture. He was raised Roman Catholic, but converted to Scientology in 1975

Not exactly a Jewish-type background.

Old May 12th, 2012 #9
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

MikeTodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
John Travolta is half-Italian (father's side) and half-Irish (mother's family was Burke). His father was a semi-professional American football player turned tire salesman and partner in a tire company. His father was a second-generation Italian American and his mother was Irish American; he grew up in an Irish-American neighborhood and has said that his household was predominantly Irish in culture. He was raised Roman Catholic, but converted to Scientology in 1975
Why is it that whenever you regurgitate something you read from Wikipedia and attempt to pass it off as some astute observation on your part this is the image that pops into my head:

You kind of put me in mind of Peggy Hill when she says shit like:
"it is my opinion that the day after Thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year."

Old May 12th, 2012 #10
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Why is it that whenever you regurgitate something you read from Wikipedia and attempt to pass it off as some astute observation on your part this is the image that pops into my head:

You kind of put me in mind of Peggy Hill when she says shit like:
"it is my opinion that the day after Thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year."
I wasn't offering an opinion. You just seem to have a problem carrying on intelligent conversations. Ass clowns like yourself seem to be here only for the purpose of interjecting smirky comments and jibes of the sort one would expect from elementary school students.

Old May 12th, 2012 #11
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

MikeTodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyin' ass Fakins View Post
I wasn't offering an opinion. You just seem to have a problem carrying on intelligent conversations. Ass clowns like yourself seem to be here only for the purpose of interjecting smirky comments and jibes of the sort one would expect from elementary school students.
You're a pompous, phoney, arrogant, self-serving windbag (as well as a lousy speller). Deflating your type of egotistical douchbag via needle and pin, on the 'netz or irl, does seem to give me a sense of satisfaction.

Despite your "near genius, in fact", "well above average" IQ, you are a lying sack, Seamus-less.
At least you prove one thing: you really can stack shit that high.

Old May 12th, 2012 #12
OTPTT
Banned

I read that on Wikipedia but don't think that website is reliable. I also don't think Travolta is a Jew and am not terribly interested in celebrity.

Just that when someone comes here and makes an outrageous statement in their first post like the one made above, I would like to see some authority in support of it.

Old May 12th, 2012 #13
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I read that on Wikipedia but don't think that website is reliable. I also don't think Travolta is a Jew and am not terribly interested in celebrity.

Just that when someone comes here and makes an outrageous statement in their first post like the one made above, I would like to see some authority in support of it.
From ancestry.com:

First Generation
1. John1 Travolta (Salvatore2, Salvatore3), son of Salvatore Travolta and Helen Cecilia Burke, was born in Englewood, Bergen, New Jersey 18 Feb 1954.

Second Generation
2. Salvatore2 Travolta (Salvatore3) was born in New Jersey 8 Nov 1912.(1) Salvatore died 29 May 1995 in Santa Barbara County, California, at 82 years of age.

He married Helen Cecilia Burke. Helen was born in New Jersey 18 Jan 1912.(2) Helen was the daughter of William Aloysius Burke and Charlotte E.. Helen died 3 Dec 1978 in Los Angeles County, California, at 66 years of age.(3)

Salvatore Travolta and Helen Cecilia Burke had the following child:

+ 1 i. John1 Travolta was born 18 Feb 1954.

3. Helen Cecilia2 Burke (William Aloysius3, James4) was born in New Jersey 18 Jan 1912.(4) Helen died 3 Dec 1978 in Los Angeles County, California, at 66 years of age.(5)

She married Salvatore Travolta. Salvatore was born in New Jersey 8 Nov 1912.(6) Salvatore was the son of Salvatore Travolta and Josephine Marsala. Salvatore died 29 May 1995 in Santa Barbara County, California, at 82 years of age. (See Salvatore Travolta for the children resulting from this marriage.)

Third Generation
4. Salvatore3 Travolta was born in Italy 1 Jun 1879.(7) He may be from the commune of Godrano, in the province of Palermo, in Sicily. Salvatore died 13 Oct 1950 in probably Bergen County, New Jersey, at 71 years of age.(8)

He married Josephine Marsala ca 1906. Josephine was born in Italy ca 1880. Josephine died after 1950.

Salvatore Travolta and Josephine Marsala had the following children:

5 i. Francis2 Travolta was born in Manhattan, New York, New York 2 Aug 1907.(9)

6 ii. Giovanni Travolta was born in Manhattan, New York, New York 12 Mar 1909.(10)

+ 2 iii. Salvatore Travolta was born 8 Nov 1912.

7 iv. Vincent G. Travolta was born in New Jersey ca 1915.(11)

8. Josephine3 Marsala was born in Italy ca 1880. Josephine died after 1950.

She married Salvatore Travolta ca 1906. Salvatore was born in Italy 1 Jun 1879.(12) Salvatore died 13 Oct 1950 in probably Bergen County, New Jersey, at 71 years of age.(13) (See Salvatore Travolta for the children resulting from this marriage.)

9. William Aloysius3 Burke (James4) was born in New Jersey 13 May 1886.(14) William died aft 1930.

He married Charlotte E. in probably Passaic County, New Jersey, ca 1908/09.(15) Charlotte was born in New Jersey ca 1890.

William Aloysius Burke and Charlotte E. had the following children:

10 i. James2 Burke was born in New Jersey Jan 1910.(16)

+ 3 ii. Helen Cecilia Burke was born 18 Jan 1912.

11. Charlotte E.3 was born in New Jersey ca 1890.

She married William Aloysius Burke in probably Passaic County, New Jersey, ca 1908/09.(17) William was born in New Jersey 13 May 1886.(18) William was the son of James Burke and Annie. William died aft 1930. (See William Aloysius Burke for the children resulting from this marriage.)

Fourth Generation
12. James4 Burke was born in Ireland Aug 1854.(19)

He married Annie ca 1880.(20) Annie was born in New York Jul 1858.(21)

James immigrated, 1869. Destination: destination unknown.(22) He petitioned the court to become a citizen in Bergen County, New Jersey, 14 Oct 1892.(23)

James Burke and Annie had the following children:

13 i. Helen3 Burke was born in New Jersey Jan 1882.(24)

14 ii. Mary Burke was born in New Jersey Mar 1884.(25)

+ 9 iii. William Aloysius Burke was born 13 May 1886.

15 iv. Frank Burke was born in New Jersey Oct 1889.(26)

16 v. Annie Burke was born in New Jersey Nov 1891.(27)

17 vi. Joseph Burke was born in New Jersey Nov 1894.(28)

18. Annie4 was born in New York Jul 1858.(29)

She married James Burke ca 1880.(30) James was born in Ireland Aug 1854.(31) James immigrated, 1869. Destination: destination unknown.(32) He petitioned the court to become a citizen in Bergen County, New Jersey, 14 Oct 1892.(33) (See James Burke for the children resulting from this marriage.)

Old May 12th, 2012 #14
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
You're a pompous, phoney, arrogant, self-serving windbag (as well as a lousy speller). Deflating your type of egotistical douchbag via needle and pin, on the 'netz or irl, does seem to give me a sense of satisfaction.

Despite your "near genius, in fact", "well above average" IQ, you are a lying sack, Seamus-less.
At least you prove one thing: you really can stack shit that high.
Maybe if you were a little more intellectual yourself and not as much of a mundane, "average Joe," then you wouldn't find yourself quite so intimidated by intelligent discussions and wouldn't feel compelled to react to them with your predictable, off-hand, peanut-gallery type comments.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; May 12th, 2012 at 03:18 PM.

Old May 12th, 2012 #15
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

MikeTodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Maybe if you were a little more intellectual yourself and not as much of a mundane, "average Joe," then you wouldn't find yourself quite so intimidated by intelligent discussions and wouldn't feel compelled to react to them with your predictable, off-hand, peanut-gallery type comments.
Oh, so you're an "intellectual" now.
I'm sure that will come as surprise to Herr Radl.

Old May 12th, 2012 #16
Karl Lueger

Karl Lueger

"thats a bold statement" which is from one of his movies,
but still true itz.

Its better to just say
Quote:
“Hollywood is controlled by Jewish men
other details are secondary;
plenty of those kikes chase and use shiksas with promises of"stardom"
or whatever else fills their bubble heads.

of course theres faggots and nigger diggers and bisex or whatever else kind of freaks,
as is common amongst those sick jews.

Rambo, John J.

Old May 12th, 2012 #17
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Everything is relative.

Compared to you, Mr. Bean is an intellectual.

Old May 14th, 2012 #18
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Karl Radl

Quote:
He thinks he has an IQ of 139: now since my IQ is 143/146 (formally tested twice on Ravens Matrices) that would make Akins roughly at my level of intelligence.

Two words: ehrm no.

Old May 14th, 2012 #19
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

MikeTodd

Quote:
(formally tested twice on Ravens Matrices)
So, that's like a real IQ test and not just a high score on some online trivia game?

Hear that, Fakins? "Ravens Matrices", not areyousmarterthanafifthgrader.com

Old May 14th, 2012 #20
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
So, that's like a real IQ test and not just a high score on some online trivia game?

Hear that, Fakins? "Ravens Matrices", not areyousmarterthanafifthgrader.com
My IQ was professionally tested as a child so as to determine my placement in a "gifted" education program.

They didn't do on-line internet IQ tests back in the 1970's.

Thread