Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 10th, 2012 #281
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,364
Henry.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
You are very confused, and clueless.
That's a bit rich coming from the Internet's No1 apologist for über-Semitist Jared Taylor, but I'll let it pass (for now) out of respect for your obvious disability.
 
Old August 10th, 2012 #282
Greg Johnson
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew_ View Post
- Before the Jewish media takeover, unearned guilt seems to be non-existent among Whites.

- After the Jewish media takoever, unearned guilt has become pervasive among Whites. The exception is when events that you would expect to trigger guilt are aligned with Jewish interests.

So yeah, on reflection, I think you're right; this inherent race-guilt argument quickly crumbles upon scrutiny. Not is only is there no evidence Whites feel guilty for no reason, there is evidence the guilt perfectly aligns with Jewish media presentation, and Jewish presentation is the only explanation that makes sense.
Alex's argument is specious. Of course Jews are manipulating white guilt to serve their interests. But that does not imply that white guilt is an entirely Jewish invention, that whites are merely passive and innocent victims of Jewish mental aggression. All the Jewish propaganda in the world couldn't sell white guilt if white people were not willing to buy it. And as far as I know, whites are the only race weak and foolish enough to buy it.

Have you ever heard of Jesus? The core of Christianity is the doctrine of that Jesus, who was without sin, took the sins of man upon himself and suffered our punishment for us, to square things with God. The whole doctrine is premised on the most primitive and absurd notion of justice, namely that justice can be done by punishing an innocent party in the place of the guilty party (which in turn is premised on the idea that punishment is first and foremost just a matter of animal sadism: the wounded animal lashes out in anger, and whether he lashes out at the innocent or the guilty does not really matter, because it feels the same to him). It is moral savagery wrapped up in religious sanctimony.

Modern white guilt is just a secularized version of Christian vicarious atonement: whites derive psychological gratification and social status from Jews, Christians, and liberals by assuming the unearned guilt of other whites and suffering for it (or, better yet, making other whites -- "those people," who are not so enlightened) suffer for it, by giving our countries away to non-whites and Jews.

I recommend that everyone re-read my essay "Our Fault?" before you buy Alex's claim that I am selling the "white suicide meme." He's pushing a crude false dichotomy here. http://www.counter-currents.com/2012/04/our-fault/
 
Old August 10th, 2012 #283
Greg Johnson
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
And what response did you advocate? Giving in. You cede everything the revisionists argue, only to turn around and say none of it matters - we still must cede the jews all their H claims. And now you turn around again, and cite your mealy mouthed admissio that FACTUALLY THE REVISIONISTS ARE 100% RIGHT as though you agree with that position. Well, if you're not lying now, which I sure wouldn't bet on, it's just cost you money. Isn't that ironic, since your double-talk, your trimming, your hedging was supposed to produce more income, not less? You've done more damage to yourself than you realize, Johnson. You've shown you'll change your tune for money. You've shown incredible inability to read basic politics. And you've shown that when your errors are pointed, even by your fans, you will respond with female-hysterical ad hominems.

The fact-finders, who often call themselves revisionists, have well established the central claims on which the jew-communist agitprop term/concept 'holocaust' is based are big lies. These FACTS must be used to beat the jews' heads in. No quarter. Anyone who doesn't understand that is a weak analyst, and not someone who deserves support, but who deserves criticism until he figures things out and gets back on the right track.


http://www.counter-currents.com/2012...f-controversy/
Alex, it is ironic that you are accusing me of female hysterics, because your reasoning skills have gone completely out the window here. I expected more of you, although I don't know why I expected solid reasoning skills from a journalist.

1. Revisionists themselves concede that many innocent Jews died in WW II, and that is "Holocaust enough" for Jewish purposes, even if one scrapes away all the lies told after the fact by people who sought to use these deaths for political and financial advantage. I don't concede that. The revisionists do. I'm just the bearer of the bad news that revisionism can't successfully get the Holocaust off our people's back.

2. I think Holocaust revisionism is a legitimate field of inquiry. Revisionists should have the right to investigate and publish without penalty. That does not constitute a blanket endorsement of their claims. Nor does it imply I think that revisionism is sufficient to get the Holocaust off our back. In the end, I think that the facts are on the Jewish side, in the sense that even if all the after-the-fact lies deducted from the story, there's still "Holocaust enough" for Jewish purposes.

3. That means that we have to look elsewhere than revisionism for an answer to the Holocaust question. I think that part of that answer is to put the Holocaust and the Second World War in a larger historical context, so as to show that Jewish suffering is not unique and that Jews on the whole are an aggressor people, not passive victims. But the deeper answer is moral. I would like whites to become serenely indifferent to guilt trips and moral blackmail, no matter what our people have done in the past. A race with the vitality and will to power to project future cannot be tied to past negatives.

4. All of the above is true, and I am saying it because I believe that it is true, and because I think it is important for White Nationalists to get their heads screwed on straight if we are going to be effective. I think you would prefer to believe that I am lying, but I am not. Sorry to disappoint you.

5. This controversy is very important. I used to have a rather laissez faire attitude toward the whole range of the WN scene. I had hoped that I could help foster a constructive way for WNs of different stripes to make the best of their different outlooks by networking among themselves and turning their energies toward fighting the enemy rather than one another. Well, that was not possible given the human material here. But now I think that nothing is more important than to separate what I am doing from Old Right thinking and the milieu that gives birth to people like Hadding Scott and Wade Michael Page. So as I see it, the propensity to factionalism and infighting is now working in my favor. Keep up the good work.
 
Old August 10th, 2012 #284
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
All the Jewish propaganda in the world couldn't sell white guilt if white people were not willing to buy it. And as far as I know, whites are the only race weak and foolish enough to buy it.
Does this mean that you will stop saying that Anne Frank is Holocaust enough?

I am sorry but anybody that has a hard time stomaching The Turner Diaries is not a very convincing role-model for toughmindedness.

We are also the only race that seems to care much about the suffering of animals. I don't think that White people in general are going to become coldhearted brutes able to laugh off accusations of gratuitous mass-murder anytime soon. Even the Turks don't do that.

The answer to Holocaust propaganda is to educate our people in the truth.

Truth is a great European value, by the way, maybe our highest value. Calculating to exploit the prevailing false belief is rather Jewish.

Last edited by Hadding; August 10th, 2012 at 09:10 PM.
 
Old August 10th, 2012 #285
Lew_
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 146
Lew_
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
I recommend that everyone re-read my essay "Our Fault?" before you buy Alex's claim that I am selling the "white suicide meme." He's pushing a crude false dichotomy here. http://www.counter-currents.com/2012/04/our-fault/
Greg: No, absolutely not. I don't believe you're selling the suicide meme. If my comment came across that way, it wasn't my intention. It's why I edited Alex's comment as I did, cutting everything but the one line dealing with the guilt idea.I specifically cut the portions where he mentioned you and Taylor, because I wanted to discuss that one narrow point, without expressing or implying agreement with anything else he said re: you and Taylor. I don't know that Taylor started this idea, and I know for sure you don't back the suicide meme.
 
Old August 10th, 2012 #286
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
This guy submitted a response that MacDonald rejected.
http://nsarchives.blogspot.com/2012/...relevance.html
Yes, that is what I was referring to.
 
Old August 10th, 2012 #287
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew_ View Post
True enough. When the injustice aligns with Jewish interests, it gets different treatment in the media, and those are the injustices Whites do not seem to feel guilty about.

I can't tell you the number of times I've clashed with White anti-Whites who cited Indians, slavery, Jim Crow, colonialism or the holocaust as reasons White should feel guilty. I've never had anyone bring up the Iraqi or Afghan civilian dead. I've never had anyone cite as reasons for guilt the cruel mistreatment of White indentured servants, or child laborers, or any other subset of the White population that has unfairly suffered.

If you go back a bit further, it also seems to be true that prior to the Jewish media takeover, Whites felt no unearned guilt at all about any event. Like every race/ethnic group, Whites have committed their fair share of actions that one could argue were injustices. But, prior to WW2, I know of no evidence Whites were collectively languishing with unearned guilt over Indians, slavery, and colonialism in the 1910s - 1920s.

If you go back even further, I know of no major historical commentators who ever suggested Euro peoples like to claim unearned guilt. Who talked about this? Herodotus? Aristotle? Luther? Hume? Machiavelli? I don't know that any of them ever did. If Whites have a guilt flaw, unless they discussed it and I missed it (possible), it seems that some of the most powerful minds to ever walk the Earth didn't notice it.

So what we're left with is this:

- Before the Jewish media takeover, unearned guilt seems to be non-existent among Whites.

- After the Jewish media takoever, unearned guilt has become pervasive among Whites. The exception is when events that you would expect to trigger guilt are aligned with Jewish interests.

So yeah, on reflection, I think you're right; this inherent race-guilt argument quickly crumbles upon scrutiny. Not is only is there no evidence Whites feel guilty for no reason, there is evidence the guilt perfectly aligns with Jewish media presentation, and Jewish presentation is the only explanation that makes sense.
Yes, well said, you've enlarged the point nicely.

It's simply conforming to authority. Obeying authority. The mass of people is biologically prone to do that. If authority says "you're evil, your ancestors are uniquely guilty," the mass of people will go along with that too. There's nothing more too it than that. Christ, I couldn't figure it out myself when I was in college. Bradley Smith tried to place an ad in my student paper. My jewish feminist editor rejected it. I didn't think anything of it. I assumed Smith was just a shit-stirrer. Christ, if I can't figure out, me being the smartest person who ever lived (in my mind), how can the average person?

According to Greg Johnson and Jared Piece-of-Shit Taylor, we're supposed to blame that poor fat myopic sixth grader collecting paperclips or pennies to commemorate the six billion or whatever it is. Really? We're supposed to blame this poor kid, because he has some unique sicko fetish for feeling guilty? That's the problem, rather than everyone he knows lying to him, hiding the truth, calling him a hater if he even begins to develop a doubt?

Nah, y'all go on and blame whites. I'm not taking any blame for myself not knowing when I was 20, and since I hold myself to a higher standard, I'm sure as hell not going to blame people with a lower mental capacity and lower genetic capacity for resistance to authority. Whites are getting screwed by authorities. By jews and the knowing and unknowing men of other races who serve them.

Anyone who tells you whites are to blame is your enemy, not your friend. He is doing it not because believes it's the truth, but because it serves his interests. It takes the heat off him. It's SAFE to blame whites. It's DANGEROUS to blame jews.

There is nothing morbid about the white capacity to feel guilt; we have it in proportion as we have the rest of our emotions and feelings. Should we then become shameless liars like the jews, always accusing others baselessly while playing the innocent victim? I don't think we should. I think we're just fine as we are - except we need to devote our brains to figuring out to protect ourselves, not why we're biologically racially defective, as Jared Taylor and Greg Johnson claim.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 11th, 2012 at 01:04 AM.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #288
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
Alex's argument is specious. Of course Jews are manipulating white guilt to serve their interests. But that does not imply that white guilt is an entirely Jewish invention, that whites are merely passive and innocent victims of Jewish mental aggression. All the Jewish propaganda in the world couldn't sell white guilt if white people were not willing to buy it. And as far as I know, whites are the only race weak and foolish enough to buy it.
Really? Blacks blame whites for their problems. This is the result of jews destroying alternative ways of looking at things (self-help or back-to-Africa) and making sure the only message blacks hear is: whites are guilty. What we see in society today is the masses reflecting the messages they uniformly receive from authority.

Quote:
Have you ever heard of Jesus? The core of Christianity is the doctrine of that Jesus, who was without sin, took the sins of man upon himself and suffered our punishment for us, to square things with God. The whole doctrine is premised on the most primitive and absurd notion of justice, namely that justice can be done by punishing an innocent party in the place of the guilty party (which in turn is premised on the idea that punishment is first and foremost just a matter of animal sadism: the wounded animal lashes out in anger, and whether he lashes out at the innocent or the guilty does not really matter, because it feels the same to him). It is moral savagery wrapped up in religious sanctimony.
The last thing people unnaturally prone to feeling guilt would want to do is foist it off on another. Whites actually like christ-inanity because they enjoy luxuriating in the self-pity it affords: they identify with jesus. The world abuses them unfairly, and they are living martyrs. No one understands or appreciates them. Examination of conscience is not popular with christians or anyone else.

Look at the real psychology of those who have been intellectually persuaded by the authority teaching that whites are uniquely responsible for racism and 'the' 'holocaust.' They don't show they feel any personal guilt. Those whites wearing yokes to apologize for slavery are a tiny fetishistic minority of a larger minority of illiberals, yet you and Liar Taylor pretend they are representative. The average person doesn't doubt the teachings of authority, knows that it's not safe to go against them publicly, and knows...the important part...those who do go against them are fair game to be beaten up on in the most abusive terms. Which these authority-conformists, a good share of them, really enjoy. White guilt is nowhere to be found. Rather, many have been taught by authority that to redeem their race they must act and believe differently, and help stamp out any atavistic tendency not in line with the new order. This they do with some relish, sort of an inverted bloodlust born of conformity. Just as we see with the war against Iraq.

Quote:
Modern white guilt is just a secularized version of Christian vicarious atonement: whites derive psychological gratification and social status from Jews, Christians, and liberals by assuming the unearned guilt of other whites and suffering for it (or, better yet, making other whites -- "those people," who are not so enlightened) suffer for it, by giving our countries away to non-whites and Jews.
That's accurate. But without jews being the authority, transmitting their message thru school, the political class and the mass media, this view would be a tiny-minority view. Jews took over the media because they had to. They took over the media for precisely this reason: they can use it to mold the mass mentality. They have succeeded. They reap their rewards. You're ignoring all that, but it is the main thing. Not some non-existent white propensity to feel guilt.

Quote:
I recommend that everyone re-read my essay "Our Fault?" before you buy Alex's claim that I am selling the "white suicide meme." He's pushing a crude false dichotomy here. http://www.counter-currents.com/2012/04/our-fault/
I'll read and respond to that later, altho I probably already have read it and don't remember.

There's nothing crude and dichotomous about the fact that the jews abuse our people with Holohoax lies daily, and your view is that we should just...let them. You are wrong.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 11th, 2012 at 01:09 AM.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #289
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
Alex, it is ironic that you are accusing me of female hysterics, because your reasoning skills have gone completely out the window here. I expected more of you, although I don't know why I expected solid reasoning skills from a journalist.
Ok Doc Hollywood, that must be why you're afraid to post my comments at your site, but I leave you free to post whatever you like here, because I can visibly and publicly stomp your Swedenborgian ass into the ground.

I taught you the right way. When you grew up, you departed from it. Return to it, o prodigal sodomite!

You need to sit down and figure out what you are, Dr. Johnson. That must precede any venturing into waters as deep as racial nationalism and jew-criticism. You have to think the thing all the way through, otherwise the daily hurricanes will blow you off course. Stability and consistency are what are most needed by the virtual (for now) masses. When people I respect like you and MacDonald go wrong, it is doubly or quadruply incumbent on me to bash them back to the right line, and that is a duty I will not shirk.

Listen to me, you idiot. Don't listen to a liar like Jared Taylor. He is not our race's friend, he is our race's enemy.

Quote:
1. Revisionists themselves concede that many innocent Jews died in WW II, and that is "Holocaust enough" for Jewish purposes, even if one scrapes away all the lies told after the fact by people who sought to use these deaths for political and financial advantage. I don't concede that. The revisionists do. I'm just the bearer of the bad news that revisionism can't successfully get the Holocaust off our people's back.
Many innocent people of all parties and persuasions died in WWII. Where's the politics in letting jews pretend they suffered specially and make billions off it? See what I posted earlier today from CultureWars - they use their 'hoax to coax billions out of German banks to make good their swindlers' shitty loans. Where does it end? There is no natural end unless we put a stop to it.

It's awfully funny that you're perfectly willing to concede our WORST ENEMY the BIG LIE that his kind suffered uniquely in WWII. You're willing to let him use that as the basis of an anti-white 'educational' effort in public schools across the west, and as the basis for extracting literally trillions of dollars from the white people who suffered MORE than these lying jews did in WWII. That is astonishing. Where is the sound politics in it? I need to argue this? I mean, this is sky-is-blue stuff. And throw on top that the enemy's claims, which he has invested a fortune in promoting, ARE DEMONSTRABLY UNTRUE. And you're backing off the found facts like they serve the enemy? I mean, really, what the fuck?

We're not even disagreeing because your position doesn't even rise to the level of risible, let alone debatable. The only relevant question is your motivation. Which we now know, since you've stated you are, is chasing funds through 501c3, which involves softening your position. Which is not what you should be doing. You should be up-front about what you're doing, and not try to pretend that your organization's self-interest is identical solid White politics when in fact is the opposite. That's how jews act, come to think of it.

Hey, Gregster: here's a good name for your 501c3. Go-With-The-Flow Foundation. Has a ring to it, don't you think?

Quote:
2. I think Holocaust revisionism is a legitimate field of inquiry. Revisionists should have the right to investigate and publish without penalty. That does not constitute a blanket endorsement of their claims. Nor does it imply I think that revisionism is sufficient to get the Holocaust off our back. In the end, I think that the facts are on the Jewish side, in the sense that even if all the after-the-fact lies deducted from the story, there's still "Holocaust enough" for Jewish purposes.
Well, mister preacher man, dontcha find it a little odd that jews themselves don't seem to agree with you? If there's "holocaust enough," why expand a couple hundred thousand deaths into six million, and make up gassings (and soap...and lampshades...and on and on) out of whole cloth? They sure don't seem to think there's 'holocaust enough.' No, in fact what they invented as 'holocaust' is just another big lie, and that's the way to treat it.

Face it, Greg. You're just throwing your own kind under the bus because you calculate, and very likely incorrectly, it will serve your personal interests. Like not admitting to homosexual behavior.

Who can trust you, Johnson? There's a squirreliness at your core.

Quote:
3. That means that we have to look elsewhere than revisionism for an answer to the Holocaust question.
Listen, dummy. The fact-finders' job is just that: find facts. They have no necessary connection to WN. Nor has WN to the ffs - logically and intellectually. But practically and politically, we WN do have connection because our enemy will call us naziswhowanttokillsixmillionjews the minute we dare criticize God's holy pets at all. So it's not a question we can, as a practical matter, refuse to deal with. What revisionists discover, assuming their findings are valid, represents a mass of facts that we can use or not use politically. How in the world is it not to be used that jews were NOT gassed and did NOT die to the number of six million, not anywhere close? How do you not use that, when little kids (that you and Kevin MacDonald will never have) are abused with these GREAT LIES daily? "Holocaust enough" - are you friggin' insane? You're supposed to be on our side, not theirs.

Quote:
I think that part of that answer is to put the Holocaust and the Second World War in a larger historical context, so as to show that Jewish suffering is not unique and that Jews on the whole are an aggressor people, not passive victims.
That's right.

Quote:
But the deeper answer is moral. I would like whites to become serenely indifferent to guilt trips and moral blackmail, no matter what our people have done in the past. A race with the vitality and will to power to project future cannot be tied to past negatives.
Son of a fucking bitch, you dumbass: you can't DO THAT WHEN YOUR ENEMY CONTROLS ALL THE HIGH GROUND. The shit comes down on our people 24/7/365 through, tv, teacher and preacher. The LAST thing you need to worry about is the nature of our people. That's utterly irrelevant. They're being inundated with lies by the enemy, who controls everything that matters. That's where you want to put your time and effort. All our people are doing is going along with authority. Like the majority always have done and will do and cannot do otherwise. Are brainwashing victims morally flawed? Of course not.

Do you even understand your position, Doc H? It's that even if WN were in charge and putting out revisionist found facts over the airwaves, whites wouldn't be receptive to them because of their unique disposition to feel guilty. Do you honestly believe that? Do you honestly believes whites are doing anything other than conforming to what SEEMS to be true, to what EVERYBODY ELSE seems to be doing and saying, to what LEGITIMATE AUTHORITY is spouting from every loudspeaker?

That's the fucking problem, not that whites are biologically genetically flawed for some reason. The jews are the authorities. They have a script for every race, class, sex and whatever. And these scrips are mostly followed, and race has nothing to do with that. It's because the script-writers ARE THE AUTHORITY. Most people, in all times and places, for biological reasons, FOLLOW AUTHORITY. IF you want a biological 'flaw,' that's it: conformism to authority. But we know that's socially necessary. What's politically necessary, and you should be working on rather than writing 5k-word Batman reviews, is chopping off the jewish head and replacing it with a genuine Aryan kopf. When the white head returns atop the white body, the body will comply with its wishes. White guilt? Nigga please.

Quote:
4. All of the above is true, and I am saying it because I believe that it is true, and because I think it is important for White Nationalists to get their heads screwed on straight if we are going to be effective. I think you would prefer to believe that I am lying, but I am not. Sorry to disappoint you.
If so, then you're wrong. But we know that your intent is to form a 501c3, and we know that trimming what you say might help you gain that status. So your motives naturally will be questioned. I mean, why else write this essay at this time? I see no reason other than that status. You tried to have it both ways - to trim the facts while not alienating the many WN who support the fact-finders and gratefully use their discoveries. It appears to me you miscalculated in a number of ways. But I don't think you've learned a darn thing from the reaction to your essay.

Quote:
5. This controversy is very important. I used to have a rather laissez faire attitude toward the whole range of the WN scene. I had hoped that I could help foster a constructive way for WNs of different stripes to make the best of their different outlooks by networking among themselves and turning their energies toward fighting the enemy rather than one another.
Encouraging whites to blame themselves isn't fighting the enemy, it's helping the enemy. The old and real Greg Johnson would not need me to explain this to him.

Don't listen to Jared Taylor, Dr. Johnson, he is a fraud. Listen to me.

Quote:
Well, that was not possible given the human material here. But now I think that nothing is more important than to separate what I am doing from Old Right thinking and the milieu that gives birth to people like Hadding Scott
Hadding at WORST is a bit of self-righteous twit who is delusional about the real-world reality of legality. At WORST. But he has done excellent work where it comes to close readings and solid interpretations of Nazi and other history. One might contrast his solid, factual, absolutely unrebutted documentary takedown of the character defective Harold Covington, a man you have promoted without the slightest concern for the libels he's leveled against me and Will Williams and a thousand others. So spare me your sanctimony about how bad Hadding is. We don't allow Covington-level character defectives at our forum; if you make the charges he does, you either back them with facts or get banned. It would be nice if Counter-Currents had a similar policy, but you prefer to keep it a fanboy club where no one outside the echo chamber is allowed to respond. I think that's pathetic and weak.

Quote:
and Wade Michael Page.
You are a butt-head. Who asked you to comment on Page's actions? The guy gave his life to take out six muds. All you need to do is shut up about it, if you're not going to thank him. Instead of focusing on the kikes who let these non-Whites in, you denounce the white who acted against their anti-white policy. The most basic loyalty seems foreign to you. None of us knew Page, but if he was one of us ideologically, then our political loyalty means we don't denounce him, we use the event to do what is "good for whites," and that means attacking the kikes trying to genocide us through open borders. Maybe if you weren't a christian preacher, you'd feel less compulsion to wring hands and more desire to wring necks, as you should. Look at Golden Dawn going after that fucking Paki rapist. That's what gets women horny and incites in onlooking men the will to fight. That's where political change comes from. Not your little queer mini-books on Batman. Now get out of here, boy.

Quote:
So as I see it, the propensity to factionalism and infighting is now working in my favor.
Yeah...just another miscalculation. They're flying thick and fast lately.

Quote:
Keep up the good work.
Now that you can bet on.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 11th, 2012 at 01:30 AM.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #290
Greg Johnson
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 138
Default

Jeez, Alex, this looks like you're having a meltdown.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #291
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
Jeez, Alex, this looks like you're having a meltdown.
Shouldn't a good christian man like y'self be out looking for trade, Marse Greggy? Stead of pesterin' your betters?
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #292
Organon
Junior Member
 
Organon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8
Organon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Below, I've reproduced the text from your provided link but I'm unable to find (in the body of that text) anything that relates to your claim that ''This guy submitted a response that MacDonald rejected''

Do you have something that actually supports your claim of rejection by MacDonald rather than some other 'moderator'?
Here is the brief email reply Kevin MacDonald wrote to me:

From: Kevin MacDonald <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: Another Submission

I am sorry, but I do not have sympathy for this line of argument. IMO, revisionism is a waste of time. Kevin M
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #293
Organon
Junior Member
 
Organon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8
Organon
Default

As Hadding pointed out, that blog post is an abridged version of my essay. I don't post essay-length material on my blog.

There are many problems with Greg's arguments, some of them pointed out in my post. The fundamental problem is that Greg is asking us to be weak in the face of our enemies and grovel to their Holocaust myth.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #294
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
But now I think that nothing is more important than to separate what I am doing from Old Right thinking and the milieu that gives birth to people like Hadding Scott and Wade Michael Page. So as I see it, the propensity to factionalism and infighting is now working in my favor. Keep up the good work.
The concatenation "Hadding Scott and Wade Michael Page" makes about as much sense to me as "Greg Johnson and Pee Wee Herman." What kind of milieu gives birth to people like Greg Johnson and Pee Wee Herman?

I actually have relatively little in common with Wade Michael Page. That guy had an alcohol problem that conspired with the current bad economy to ruin his life -- first his job, then his house -- and he decided to go out with a bang instead of a whimper.

As a national-socialist, my view is that the government failed by (1) economic policies that are disloyal to the American people and (2) letting Page wallow in his ruin and become a source of trouble instead of helping him get straightened out.

An alcoholic ready to fly off the handle is one thing that I am not.

Last edited by Hadding; August 11th, 2012 at 04:55 AM.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #295
katana
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 183
katana
Default

#283
Greg Johnson wrote:

>1. Revisionists themselves concede that many innocent Jews died in WW II, and that is "Holocaust enough" for Jewish purposes...

>2. … In the end, I think that the facts are on the Jewish side, in the sense that even if all the after-the-fact lies deducted from the story, there's still "Holocaust enough" for Jewish purposes.

>3. … I would like whites to become serenely indifferent to guilt trips and moral blackmail, no matter what our people have done in the past. A race with the vitality and will to power to project future cannot be tied to past negatives.

-------

Please quantify what you think is '"Holocaust enough" for Jewish purposes'.

Is 500,000 dead as a result of disease, starvation and other general consequences of a breakdown in basic infrastructure, along with no genocidal plan and of course no gas chambers? Are these the facts that you think are on the jewish side? I really don't think so.

Give us some concrete minimum criteria (instead of constant evasions) of what you think jews would accept as a 'Holocaust'.
What is the minimum combination that you (or jews) think, constitutes a 'Holocaust'?

Your opinions on this have vague generalizations about them, because as you have said elsewhere you really don't have much of an interest in the topic and have not studied it.

Your being 'serenely indifferent … no matter what our people have done in the past' idea sounds a little like you're suggesting a psychopathic attitude. Guilt is good if it stems from real crimes. But creating endless guilt based on gigantic lies broadcast everyday of our lives by jewish media propaganda is criminal abuse. And this is what you are condoning (by 'stepping over'), the continuing abuse by jewish media of Whites through jewish 'Holocaust' lies. Whites have a guilty conscience because they are being told non-stop, cradle to grave, by jewish media that Whites are evil.

Another thing is your disrespect to Revisionists by your advice. They have labored away, suffering persecution, through jail sentences, loss of jobs and so on because they believed in the need for the truth to come out: that the 'holocaust' is in actual fact a hoax. So you come along, in confessed ignorance, and dismiss them with "Holocaust enough" talk.

Step over your own ignorance and study the 'Holocaust' properly and come back in six months with Version 2 of your essay.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #296
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organon View Post
Here is the brief email reply Kevin MacDonald wrote to me:

From: Kevin MacDonald <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: Another Submission

I am sorry, but I do not have sympathy for this line of argument. IMO, revisionism is a waste of time. Kevin M
Thanks for confirming that, Organon. He might as reasonably say his own works are a waste of time, since a good part of them involves digging up history the kikes have deliberately hidden or lied about.

Note again how the Ph.D. is taken in by words. "Revisionism" is a waste of time. That's equivalent to saying the facts are a waste of time. Even when they're used to refute big lies that are the basis of group libel? Even when those libels are used to abuse white children daily? It is his line of argument that leads nowhere, and as with Greg, his real motive is not intellectual, it is personal.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #297
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Please quantify what you think is '"Holocaust enough" for Jewish purposes'.
If one person said "boo" to a jew, that would be enough. He's cutting and running. He wants no part of it. His words are a bare and ridiculous attempt to cover his self-interested political cowardice.

Quote:
Your being 'serenely indifferent … no matter what our people have done in the past' idea sounds a little like you're suggesting a psychopathic attitude. Guilt is good if it stems from real crimes. But creating endless guilt based on gigantic lies broadcast everyday of our lives by jewish media propaganda is criminal abuse. And this is what you are condoning (by 'stepping over'), the continuing abuse by jewish media of Whites through jewish 'Holocaust' lies. Whites have a guilty conscience because they are being told non-stop, cradle to grave, by jewish media that Whites are evil.
Yeah, but when your only real-world contact with politics is hosting salons for your fellow fruits and friends of fruits, you don't need to worry about that. You never deal with any enemies, so what they think doesn't matter. You just keep on with your heroic works saving the white race (why would a childless man given to homosexual behavior care about his race) by writing essays about obscure fascist philosophers and 5,000-word Batman reviews. If anyone shows up to mock or just question you at your own website, don't allow the comment. This is how we achieve victory.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #298
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,364
Henry.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organon
Here is the brief email reply Kevin MacDonald wrote to me:

From: Kevin MacDonald <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: Another Submission

I am sorry, but I do not have sympathy for this line of argument. IMO, revisionism is a waste of time. Kevin M
The 'Holocaust' is the chapter MacDonald chose not to write.

Even the awakened psychologist is unable to deal with the Big Lie (as Hitler predicted) and so now he denies that which his own work serves to explain.

Not withstanding his obvious aversion to the term, MacDonald has been a 'revisionist' of both science and history and because of this his work and reputation have been dumped on by the Jews and the mainstream. But now he's finally folded and is caught trying to shit on his neighbours who've spent years ploughing the very field that flows out from his own.

As things stand MacDonald is cursed like Cassandra. And no one can ever trust his word or purpose again.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #299
littlefieldjohn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,048
littlefieldjohn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
The 'Holocaust' is the chapter MacDonald chose not to write.

Even the awakened psychologist is unable to deal with the Big Lie (as Hitler predicted) and so now he denies that which his own work serves to explain.

Not withstanding his obvious aversion to the term, MacDonald has been a 'revisionist' of both science and history and because of this his work and reputation have been dumped on by the Jews and the mainstream. But now he's finally folded and is caught trying to shit on his neighbours who've spent years ploughing the very field that flows out from his own.

As things stand MacDonald is cursed like Cassandra. And no one can ever trust his word or purpose again.
Prior to blacklistings /ruined academic careers and prison sentences, supernatural explanations were not customarily considered either permissable or persuasive by most historians. McDonald lost his nerve.
 
Old August 11th, 2012 #300
Henry.
Senior Member
 
Henry.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,364
Henry.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Prior to blacklistings /ruined academic careers and prison sentences, supernatural explanations were not customarily considered either permissable or persuasive by most historians. McDonald lost his nerve.
This has been building for some time.

I noticed a disturbing trend develop in that series of interviews that Tom Sunic did with MacDonald a year or two back on VOR.

At every opportunity they would mention ''pogroms'', ''suffering'', and ''horrible crimes'' against Jews which (according to TS and KM) stretched back through all of recorded history.

I didn't need to see the rat in the room to know it was there, I could smell it streaming out of my laptop.
 
Reply

Tags
#1, holocaust fairytales, holocaust mythology, jared taylor, revisionism

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 AM.
Page generated in 0.18452 seconds.