Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 25th, 2012 #61
Greg Johnson
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgs View Post
Simple question for you Greg:

Do you deny the holocuast?
Are you a Jew?
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #62
Hugh
Holorep survivor
 
Hugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The wild frontier
Posts: 4,850
Hugh
Default

It's a question of timing more than anything else. The US generation that fought WW2, and their children, are still in power.

Until they are out of power, they will not allow anything to shake the moral foundation upon which they justify killing millions of Europeans, allying with the Soviet Union, and thereby facilitating the imposition of communism upon the world from 1945 to 1991.

They cannot accept that they killed all those millions, did all that damage, unleashed all the horrors of communism from 1945 to 1991, handed Eastern Europe to the soviets, and caused Whites to lose control of the planet, for no reason.

The White generation that fought in WW 2 need the holocaust to be true far more than the Jews do, to justify their actions to themselves. They will not allow it to not be true.

They also need NS to be worse than communism, and Hitler to be worse than Stalin, in order to salve their consciences, and convince themselves that they chose the lesser of two evils.

One of the reasons the US has never seriously opposed communism, was because those two generations could not accept the enormity of their error, and still can't today.

In around 5 to 10 years, the last of those two generations will be out of power, most of the WW2 generation will be dead, and WW2 will fade away, and with it the Holocaust, EU, and all the rest related to it.

One must choose their battles wisely.
Its a standard rule of struggle not to use weak forces to attack strong forces.

As long as those two generations hold power, Jews are strong, and we are weak, as Jews don't need to attack us, those two generations will do the attacking themselves.

Once those two generations are out of power, then the Jews have lost their allies.

Take a good, long, hard look at the Walmarters, who are the average White today.

Now let's assume they learn that Jews didn't die.

They will hug the Jews out of joy, kiss them, and fondle them, hugging them close to their chests, and sing happy songs.

The Jews will then simply start a new series, on the 6 million Jews who died in Soviet gulags, and how the Soviets tried to kill all Jews, and that Jews should be compensated by Russia.
Jews will never stop of their own accord.

Until WN get into government and disintegrate Jewish power, it doesn't matter much what we say on the sidelines as far as the general public is concerned.

As far as communicating with the general public goes, one needs to really understand that they don't read, and have an attention span of seconds, so articles and books mean nothing to them.

Our focus needs to be to get into government. Once in government, we will not need the holocaust.

As we can see from 911, no matter how loudly the truth is shouted, the masses simply gaze on blankly, chewing.

In Europe all the discussions, books etc that occur regarding the Holocaust in the US are unknown, as they are banned.
So it doesn't matter what gets said in the US, it doesn't get into Europe in the first place. If it does, most Europeans don't speak English, so can't read or understand it anyway. East Europeans and Germans are far more interested in Jews involved with communism than the holocaust, as many of those Jews still rule.

50 million Europeans died during WW2. Europeans don't have a problem believing Germans killed millions, they all killed millions, repeatedly. Most European countries killed Jews in pogroms in WW2, and millions of others, and US and Soviet troops did most of the killing of Europeans after 1941.

Europeans dislike Americans more than Jews, because Europeans almost removed all Jews from Europe with no problem at all, until the US interfered. They know Jews are easily removed. The Jews are in Europe because the US is in Europe.
When the US leaves Europe, then the Jews will leave Europe, and not till then.

Israel exists because Palestine is the richest oil reserve in the Middle East today. There are around 250 billion barrels of oil under Israel, and many times more that amount under the rest of Palestine. Jews need the Holocaust to justify grabbing Palestinian oil, but again, as long as the US supports Israel, nothing will change.

Europeans use Israel on a daily basis to show what Jews are like instead. It's not a question of most Whites not understanding, it's a question of most Europeans not being able to do anything about it, due to US missiles in every major city, US navy in most European harbours, US troops in most European cities.

Withdrawing US troops from Europe would cause a seismic political shift in the EU. Without US troops to defend them and to enforce US policies forcing open Europes borders, most left wing parties in Europe would not be at all as radical or powerful as they are today.

Without US funding of left wing political parties, there wouldn't be an EU.

These two, US troops and US funding, are what matter in reality far more than the Holocaust.
Political pressure to remove those troops and funding, would lead to the collapse of the left, and then all these facts would come tumbling out anyway.
Until US troops and US party funding are withdrawn, the truth doesn't matter, no-one can do anything about it.

Jews role in communism, on what they did, and which can be proven, and how that led to them being in the camps i.e. a focus on why Jews were hated, not debates about how many died, is more productive.

Certainly several hundred thousand Jews were killed, but no-one talks about why, viz because they were bolsheviks, nor is there much focus today on communism in the US.

In the US that can't be mentioned, as the US allied with the Bolsheviks, as did Hitler until 1941.
__________________
Secede. Control taxbases/municipalities. Use boycotts, divestment, sanctions, strikes.
http://www.aeinstein.org/wp-content/...d-Jan-2015.pdf
https://canvasopedia.org/wp-content/...Points-web.pdf
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #63
James Hawthorne
Senior Member
 
James Hawthorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,037
Blog Entries: 89
James Hawthorne
Default

The craven and cowardly Weber ceding the Holohoax to the jews

Quote:
No informed person disputes that Europe's Jews did, in fact, suffer a great catastrophe during the Second World War. Millions were forced from their homes and deported to brutal internment in crowded ghettos and camps. Jewish communities across Central and Eastern Europe, large and small, were wiped out. Millions lost their lives. When the war ended in 1945, most of the Jews of Germany, Poland, the Netherlands and others countries were gone.
Quote:
Given all this, it should not be surprising that even well-founded revisionist arguments are often dismissed as heartless quibbling.
Quote:
Setting straight the historical record about the wartime fate of Europe's Jews is a worthy endeavor. But there should be no illusions about its social-political relevance. In the real world struggle against Jewish-Zionist power, Holocaust revisionism has proved to be as much a hindrance as a help.
http://www.ihr.org/weber_revisionism_jan09.html
__________________
Aryan Matters

VNN Media
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #64
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
8. The sort of revisionist arguments being shopped around by Hadding Scott that allow him to say "serenely" that "the Holocaust did not happen," that "zero people died in the Holocaust," etc., are premised on verbal slight of hand. He stipulates that the Holocaust was the attempt to kill every Jew on the planet, and since the Germans obviously were not trying to do that, there was no Holocaust. Or, the Holocaust means killing Jews in gas chambers, and since that did not happen, there was no Holocaust. He even claims that the world's most famous Holocaust victim, Anne Frank, was not a Holocaust victim because she did not die in a gas chamber or Hitler was not trying to kill every Jew. Sensible people look at arguments like that and ask: "But what about the big pile of Jews that revisionists admit actually died?" Aren't they "Holocaust enough" for whites to feel guilt and self-hated?
They died from disease in prison camps. Where do you get "holocaust" out of that? Do you really that's something that ordinary people can't understand - the NS used gas on clothes to kill lice that spread the very disease killing the campers? And that jews lied and said this gas that was in fact hygienc was used to murder them? Why is Hadding the bad guy for playing with the term? The effectiveness of the Holocaust is based on its NOT being defined. Just being repeated. Millions of times a day. Through all mass media. But who ever heard it formally defined? This is how you get across a hoax. The second you try to nail it down, as Hadding shows, there ain't no there there. Nothing. Not a damn thing. Some bodies in a camp? Christ, there were bodies all over Europe. Some bodies in a camp don't mean anything - until some group of kikes concocts a bogus 'narrative,' and sets it to film and violin. And you object to Aryans fighting back with mere facts? What, do you have your own private definition of "holocaust"? You can just decide the term is still justified, even though the main two pillars it rests on -- the 6m and the gassing -- have been kicked out? And don't cite me Irving. You'll remember the kikes say that he is a "discredited" historian. So we can't trust anything he says, particularly when it might not be legal for him to write anything else.

There was no special jewish suffering in WWII. So there is no justifiable term to describe that non-existent suffering. Any term that is concocted by jews is a propaganda term directed against innocent Whites. The special suffering was on the part of the victims of the relatives of the same jewish liars who concocted 'holocaust.' They are the ones who deserve a designer term for the misery they suffered, starving and dying by their millions in Russia and Ukraine, in what we should call the Kulakaust. That was the real European genocidal atrocity horror of the 20th century.

No jew ever, anywhere should be allowed to get away with the monstrous imposition and effrontery that 'holocaust' represents.

Quote:
No rational person is fooled by that nonsense. The fact that this kind of sophistry
Jews claim 6 million were murdered. Mostly in gas chambers. They claim their kin were made into soap bars and lampshades. Every one of these claims is revealed to be a lie. By revisionists. And you're talking about sophistry? You're missing the point: not a single claim made by organized jewry about what happened to jews in WWII has stood up to scrutiny. Yet you're willing to grant them the basis of their claims, without there being any evidence behind it.

Quote:
9. So let's grant for the sake of argument that, when their work is done, revisionists establish that the Germans never intended to kill every Jew on the planet, or even every Jew in Germany; that there were no homicidal gas chambers and gas vans; that the survivors and Allies and Jewish leaders made up a lot of outlandish lies; etc. I submit -- and they admit -- that "Holocaust enough" would remain.
See, the thing is, you're trying to argue conclusions on stuff you simply aren't educated on. Your consulting with this or that important man isn't enough for you to draw the conclusions you have, and write the way you do about people who actually have studied.

Quote:
I'm not "conceding" that. Revisionists concede it. I am just bearing the bad news and claiming that revisionism is NOT ENOUGH to deal with the Holocaust problem. The revisionists can win every argument, and there will still be Holocaust enough for them to SELL our people on a one way guilt trip to oblivion. So we need to work on our people to prevent them from BUYING it.
So the jews are succeeding in selling "holocaust" big lie on its merits? Not because they control press, pulpit and politician and public schools?

I'm sorry, Greg, you have fallen into Lake Taylor, and frankly I'm afraid you've drowned.

You're blaming whites for being lied to, and saying that the truth won't change their minds. Of course it will. It just has to fight uphill since jews control all the high points, and whites fear to go against perceived authority. But it's that way for everything we do as racialists.

The right way to look at it is to see the incredible potential in people understanding that if jews would lie about this biggest thing...what else wouldn't they lie about? The 'holocaust' is a perfect avenue in for newbies, and great introduction to the criminal genetic clan that is trying to genocide us. Let's use it.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 25th, 2012 at 08:20 PM.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #65
DiCarlo
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Right of Stormfront
Posts: 988
Default

Revisionism is not about paring down the numbers as has been suggested. That's only part of the jews' lies. It's about exposing the hoax for the horrendous lie it is that has been used to demonize generations of Germans and all other Whites as fiends. The jews have already outlawed investigations into their lies in 17 socalled free countries, and now WNs who can still work to out the liars should just up? The jews are never going to stop bringing up the holyhoax as long as they control the media. If we ignore it, the lie will continue to go on as long as the unawakened Whites are fooled. Nothing will change. This is a recommendation to diminish the power of our assault on the jews, for what purpose, I have no clue. Jews will continue to be viewed as the ultimate victims as they continue to scam billions in reparations, which is exactly what they want. Jews must be exposed to change popular opinion against them and show them for the contemptuous vermin that they are. Holyhoax exposure is just one of the many ways we will use to remove them from among us.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Sure, revisionists give us some useful stuff for showing that the allies, the Jewish leaders, and the survivahs told lots of lies for political and monetary gain. That can't hurt. But, as I argued at length in the essay, it is not going to get the Holocaust off our back
But not because of evidence or arguments, which our side wins hands down, because of jewish media and political power. The way you argue it seems you think our people's supposed moral flaw matters more than jewish power of media amplification. I think that's dead wrong.

Quote:
When the Holocaust is brought up, I really don't think we should respond to it. Why? Because we are allowing them to put us in a moral hole and demanding we climb out of it before we can say anything else. To use a metaphor from Chechar, revisionism is a shield. It is an essentially defensive weapon. We need to use the sword or the spear and go on the offensive. Or, to use a metaphor I employed, the Holocaust is the red cape, whereas the Jewish power structure is the matador. I say charge the matador, not the cape. Or, with Bowden, when the Holocaust is thrown down in our path, we need to "step over it," not get tripped up or stalled by it.
Ok, I agree on attack. Always said, per Goebbels, never defend, only attack. And I certainly believe in going after the matador, the jew. But the way to do this is not ignore 'holocaust' but take it away from the jew, rename it holohoax, and broach the filthy yid on his own shit-encrusted sword. Every time a yid says Holocaust, we say bullshit, that is a BLOOD LIBEL, you filthy kikeroach. You're a vicious, hateful, genocidal anti-White big liar, and YOU and your fellow verminators are guilty of the Kulakaust, and you are going to pay for it. Don't ignore their attack, turn it back. Literally scream at them when they attempt this garbage. They have won by intimidating us. Scream right back at them, and drown them out. Crush them. Never, ever accept any accusation from a jew - they are all guilty criminals. When you use their term, and you do, you have already lost the argument. And ceded that holy moral high ground you guys for some odd reason get fixated on, when it's simply a biological function of who's on which side of the loudspeaker.

Quote:
Revisionism has never interested me all that much, because my main concern has always been the genocide being perpetrated against our people right now.
Why is it clear to everybody but you that these two concerns are inextricable? That ought to be your takeaway from the TOO thread. I've never read a thread where anybody disagreed with you that much, and there's a reason for that. It's possible you're wrong, you know.

Quote:
So when people have brought up the Holocaust with me in discussions, I have always "evaded" the question by saying, "If the lesson of the Holocaust is that genocide is evil and peoples need their own states to be safe from it, then that lesson applies to whites today. If we do not stop non-white immigration, separate ourselves from non-whites, and regain control of our homelands and our destinies, then we will cease to exist, and that's genocide too. Why do you advocate genocide against white people?"
And how will jews read that response. As weakness. They'll say, Oh ho ho, we've got the brilliant Johnson on the run run run. Keep pressing. Why do you say your people deserve sovereignty, Johnson? You know that Worst Ever Horror you agree with us your kind inflicted on ours? Wouldn't you just be doing that again if we let you out of your cages? You have no response to that. You've already ceded the argument.

Try looking at it from their perspective. Your responses from their respective. If you're a big jew, how does Greg Johnson's essay look to you? Wouldn't the big jew be chuckling and going, sucker! Man...these guys are so weak. We murder millions of them...crickets. We pretend they murder millions of us. Biggest, most profitable squawk ever! It really is true, we juden are gods among dirty, stupid animals.

Quote:
That sort of argument is preferable because it sets aside the past and focuses on the present and future; it moves from a Jew-centric to a white-centric perspective; it parries their offense and goes straight to attack; it sidesteps historical issues and focuses on moral and political issues. It puts one immediately in white nationalist territory, not spluttering about hoaxes or trying to explain the Leuchter report.
More like they just keep the Holofirehose on you and blast you off the lot. You'll just look like you're running away. That is the perception the audience will have. Look - ol Nazi boy doesn't want to talk about the past, lol. Gee, I wonder why?

You can get away with your strategy on your site, where you control things. But the minute you step into neutral territory, it won't work. In the real world, 'Nazi' and 'holocaust' are charges that simply can't be sidestepped, or 'stepped over.' They must be met head on. And they can be, and with no more difficulty than we face in any other sector of argumentation.

Quote:
As for the Nazi charge, I think the most disarming thing to do is simply to be honest. I say that as a New Rightist, I think that the basic values and political concerns of the National Socialists and Fascists are correct, namely that different peoples should have their own states, but I don't believe in totalitarianism, imperialism, and genocide. Then I go right back to pressing for white nationalism.
You mention universal nationalism, but your enemy never does. He's for global panmixia, with an out for Israel. Why bring a gun to a atom bomb fight? Just be for your own people and race, and leave the rest unsaid.

Also, your 'New Right' is kind of confusing. I mean, I don't know what your background is, but Old Right and New Right already have known meanings in American conservatism, and have existed at least since the 1970s. So it's at the least confusing. I think you need something bolder. WWHoMD? What Would Hitler or Mussolini Do?

Quote:
This mantra is false, tiresome, and petty-minded.
Yeah, but it appeals to simpletons. Agitprop has to reach all levels. It's good to have an army of dolts out there repeating something that does accurately summarize things. Can't hurt, can it? I don't think so, as annoying as it is to read on sites frequented by three-digit-IQ crowd.

Quote:
You need to give it a rest. My reputation among whom, exactly?
I don't know. The Vdare crowd? Led by "we can't win" Brimelow?

Quote:
You know, Alex, as wrongheaded and despicable
I am not despicable! A lot of people think I'm "quirky" and "fun!"; what's more, I apply fresh deodorant every 8-10 days whether I need it or not.

Quote:
as you often are, you are among the tiny handful of people in this movement whose opinion really matters to me.
Well, that is flattering. But...you should be influenced by me than you are. I'm almost never wrong, because I know what I don't know.

Quote:
Kevin MacDonald is another. But I had no idea of what he would think of that essay before I sent it to him.
Sure, I believe that. What I'm saying is, I think you're really buying into the bullshit I associate first and foremost with Jared Taylor - that we are doing this to ourselves out of some inexplicable biological urge to guilt.

Quote:
Ultimately, there are some things more important than being liked, even by people whose opinions matter, and I think this issue is important enough -- because people who think that White Nationalism DEPENDS on revisionism are, as I have argued, pretty far from the real sources of Jewish power and white weakness, and if our aim is White Nationalism, then we can't win unless we really understand the problem.
'Revisionism' is just a label. What matters is not the word but the factual reality of WWII. Is what the jews claim Whites did to them true? Or is it a big lie? It makes a big difference in how we approach things if it's the latter rather than the former, and thankfully the fact-finders have proved the latter is the case. So it's not a matter of us being dependent on revisionism, it's that we have, thanks to their work, this wonderful opportunity to get back at the big-liars who are poisoning our progeny with these lurid tales of atrocities-that-never-were, all while covering up their own against ours that DID happen. Thanks to the fact-finders, we can go to town on the jews every time they open their damn mouth about the Bogocaust. But only if we have the will to use it. Or I guess we can sit their limply, hang our heads in shame, and let them keep on abusing us. I know which road I'm going.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 25th, 2012 at 08:27 PM.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #67
Tom Scabdates
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 382
Thumbs down The king is back folks!

POPPIN' OUT HOT WHOPPERS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It's a question of timing more than anything else. The US generation that fought WW2, and their children, are still in power.
>> This is an assumption. There is much to challenge this assertion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Until they are out of power, they will not allow anything to shake the moral foundation upon which they justify killing millions of Europeans, allying with the Soviet Union, and thereby facilitating the imposition of communism upon the world from 1945 to 1991.
>> This, wow. A double whopper with cheese please. So NATO is allied with the "Soviet
>> Union"? Um, you do know that it went out of power like what, 20+ years ago? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
The White generation that fought in WW 2 need the holocaust to be true far more than the Jews do, to justify their actions to themselves. They will not allow it to not be true.
>> Really? Far out man! I get an extra order of large fries with my order! I want some
>> extra-extra cheese too! Otherwise I'm going to White Castle! You know what I think,
>> <puff, puff>, I think the white WWII generation needed to believe in the holocaust for
>> Yahweh. Yeah, man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
They also need NS to be worse than communism, and Hitler to be worse than Stalin, in order to salve their consciences, and convince themselves that they chose the lesser of two evils.
>> Does anyone understand this logic? This is like a mobius strip sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
One of the reasons the US has never seriously opposed communism, was because those two generations could not accept the enormity of their error, and still can't today.
>> WTF? This is quickly degenerating down the rabbit hole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
In around 5 to 10 years, the last of those two generations will be out of power, most of the WW2 generation will be dead, and WW2 will fade away, and with it the Holocaust, EU, and all the rest related to it.
>> Hmm. Um, numbnuts, you do realize that there are HOLOHOAX museums and HOLOHOAX
>> curriculum being taught in the schools right? What planet do you live on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
One must choose their battles wisely.
Its a standard rule of struggle not to use weak forces to attack strong forces.
>> So what crafty little budget whopper is for sale this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
As long as those two generations hold power, Jews are strong, and we are weak, as Jews don't need to attack us, those two generations will do the attacking themselves.
>> Bingo! This weeks special is the "Jews don't need to attack us" pink slime with chili and
>> cheese! Tasty! Weez a gunna be makin' some money now! Mmm-hmmm! I'm about to
>> break out in tongues right a here!!!

>> Pickled peppered truisms get peppered in here with mixed garbage like every white
>> person is an idiot and there is no hope...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Our focus needs to be to get into government. Once in government, we will not need the holocaust.
>> Obviously. I would say that infiltration into the enemies house is far more important. You
>> going to join AIPAC or the SPLC or the ADL Hugh? I'd like a report out in 2 months time.
>> Can I hold you to it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Europeans dislike Americans more than Jews, because Europeans almost removed all Jews from Europe with no problem at all, until the US interfered. They know Jews are easily removed. The Jews are in Europe because the US is in Europe. When the US leaves Europe, then the Jews will leave Europe, and not till then.
>> All europeans. Not just the germans?!? Sounds like I heard a Rabbi say something about
>> this about 20 minutes ago on the white network.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Israel exists because Palestine is the richest oil reserve in the Middle East today. There are around 250 billion barrels of oil under Israel, and many times more that amount under the rest of Palestine.
>> DISINFO.
Oil_reserves Oil_reserves
. Israel doesn't have much
>> when it come to oil. Now as far as pipelines being fed to it, our dear conservative friend
>> here will not mention that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Europeans use Israel on a daily basis to show what Jews are like instead. It's not a question of most Whites not understanding, it's a question of most Europeans not being able to do anything about it, due to US missiles in every major city, US navy in most European harbours, US troops in most European cities.
>> This is an attempt to diverge the focus on Jews to the US. As if the US manipulation of
>> foreign policy was not being led by jews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Without US funding of left wing political parties, there wouldn't be an EU.
>> You're an idiot if you don't think that the left wing and right wing are not the same sides
>> of the same coin. But then again, you're an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
These two, US troops and US funding, are what matter in reality far more than the Holocaust.
Political pressure to remove those troops and funding, would lead to the collapse of the left, and then all these facts would come tumbling out anyway.
Until US troops and US party funding are withdrawn, the truth doesn't matter, no-one can do anything about it.
>> Right. We need to take our focus away from the HOLOHOAX and just worry about "the
>> left" and the "US". Those things are issues, but your attempt at defering from the
>> HOLOHOAX is questionable at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Jews role in communism, on what they did, and which can be proven, and how that led to them being in the camps i.e. a focus on why Jews were hated, not debates about how many died, is more productive.
>> DISINFO. Jews were involved in Weimar Germany at many levels. Plenty of them were
>> not communist. I've been in Munich and have first hand seen the mansions these kikes
>> lived in during the Weimar years. They look like 5 story hotels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Certainly several hundred thousand Jews were killed, but no-one talks about why, viz because they were bolsheviks, nor is there much focus today on communism in the US.
>> Bolsheviks? WTF are you talking about? That was around the time of WWI NOT WWII.
>> Get your history straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
In the US that can't be mentioned, as the US allied with the Bolsheviks, as did Hitler until 1941.
>> DISINFO. Hitler was against ALL flavors of communism.

 
Old July 25th, 2012 #68
Torgs
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 43
Torgs
Default

Q - Do you deny the holocaust?

Greg Johnson's craven response:

Are you a Jew?

No, coward, I'm not a filthy jew.

Look at the coward run from the simple question. He fancies himself a member of the milquetoast "revisionist" / holocaust light inner circle, yet he doesn't have the courage, integrity or character to answer a simple question about his belief in the hoax itself.

Hey Greg, what was that you were saying about “honorable and good” people involved in “revisionism”? If you were “honorable and good,” you would have the balls to answer a simple question. I see Hadding Scott as being honorable and good, and I see you as the kook.

Greg, do you deny the holocaust?
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #69
Torgs
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 43
Torgs
Default

DiCarlo:

Quote:
Revisionism is not about paring down the numbers as has been suggested. That's only part of the jews' lies. It's about exposing the hoax for the horrendous lie it is
EXACTLY!

But not to the milquetoast "revisionist" / holocaust light crowd.

To them, you are a "revisionist" if you say 5.5 million kikes were gassed.

Johnson is a puke.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #70
Greg Johnson
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgs View Post
Q - Do you deny the holocaust?

Greg Johnson's craven response:

Are you a Jew?

No, coward, I'm not a filthy jew.

Look at the coward run from the simple question. He fancies himself a member of the milquetoast "revisionist" / holocaust light inner circle, yet he doesn't have the courage, integrity or character to answer a simple question about his belief in the hoax itself.

Hey Greg, what was that you were saying about “honorable and good” people involved in “revisionism”? If you were “honorable and good,” you would have the balls to answer a simple question. I see Hadding Scott as being honorable and good, and I see you as the kook.

Greg, do you deny the holocaust?
Holocaust "denial"? Isn't that Jew speak?

You are not smart enough for this ride.

I will say no more, lest that only encourage you.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #71
Greg Johnson
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 138
Default

I have said everything I have to say on this matter and repeated myself too much. So unless I hear an argument that I have not already answered, I am going to get to work on my next essay.
 
Old July 25th, 2012 #72
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
I have said everything I have to say on this matter and repeated myself too much. So unless I hear an argument that I have not already answered, I am going to get to work on my next essay.
Ok. I appreciate your responding.
 
Old July 26th, 2012 #73
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Don't listen to Jared Taylor when he says whites are to blame. Give him the Peewee reaction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5P5e...ature=youtu.be
 
Old July 26th, 2012 #74
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

[to the tune of Anticipation: E-vi-scer-a-a-tion]

katana
July 26, 2012 - 3:56 am | Permalink

Many readers are busy people and may not have the time to go through Greg Johnson’s 5,000 word plus essay. For the benefit of those and as a handy reference for others here’s a shorter version.

[Not] Dealing with the ‘Holocaust’

1. White nationalists really need to deal with the ‘Holocaust’ and those picky jews. The following points will show that the best way to deal with the ‘Holocaust’ is not to deal with the ‘Holocaust’! Pretty neat, hey!

2. Let’s redeem Whites from this ‘world’s supreme evil’ accusation by becoming, umm… , all for ethnonationalism! Problem solved. There’s no need to “deny,” minimize, or revise the ‘Holocaust’, because, well, it ‘just happened’ dude, just like the gulags.

3. What is the ‘Holocaust’? (It’s that thing that surrounds us 24/7/365.) What is Revisionism? It’s a really important, necessary, legitimate thing, but we don’t need it!
BTW, I believe that all those revisionists sitting in jails should be released. I also believe in motherhood and apple pie, especially apple pie.
To be quite honest I’ve never really been interested in the studying the ‘Holocaust’ as it’s all in the past and so on, and as such will cramp my style. Think about ‘deep’ stuff, instead of fluffy facts.

4. The standard account of the ‘Holocaust’ is probably true, umm.. no, what I mean is that it could be completely true. But it doesn’t matter anyway.
The Germans should just confess and say, ‘Yeah, we did it!’, and forget about it like the jews have. Let’s all move on folks!

5. Even if revisionists prove that the ‘Holocaust’ is total BS, then what? Nothing because:

* Mark Weber said so.
* Jews will think of something else to pin on us.
* Even one dead jew is a ‘Holocaust’. And what about Annie? She ain’t coming back.
* The pity party for jews will still continue, anyway.
* The jews would sue us for forcing them to believe in ‘Holocaust’ BS. Pain and suffering right there!
* White people love to feel guilty about something, so Whites would just move on to something else.

6. Whites are addicted to guilt and self abasement. The jews have nothing to do with this when you get right down to it. It’s all our fault.

7. Revisionists actually don’t do everything, therefore, they do nothing. In fact, worst then nothing. Something about pruning.

8. Real men don’t concern themselves about the past. Doesn’t matter. Same with memory. Forget it!

9. Tinkering with the ‘Holocaust’ death numbers is irrelevant. Six million or six, it’s still the jews’ greatest tragedy.

10. Something about the most touted lesson of the ‘Holocaust’ being not true.

11.Revisionism is a clumsy way of dealing with the ‘Holocaust’ question, so let’s just admit it by saying it was wrong. Why bother with specialized knowledge and tiresome explanations when you can just say something pithy instead?

12. Let’s tell the jews that they have double standards, but let’s not adopt double standards ourselves. Play fair. Because:

* Jews are smarter than us.
* Jews have power and we don’t.
* Whites like universalism, so better stick with it, even if it is killing us.
* Whites get outraged at violations of universalism, except when jews do it. So let’s channel that rage at jews. Um.
* The New Right is for everybody.
* Jews have thankfully invested a great deal in telling us we are genocidal maniacs. We can make that work for us!
* Revisionism it just nibbling away at the edges (fools).

13. ‘Holocaust’ revisionism is illegal in many countries and revisionists persecuted, so this implies that it’s not effective for our cause. Finally, as non revisionist White Nationalists become effective they are going to be persecuted even more, so there!

14. To sum up I have argued that we need to deal with the ‘Holocaust’ by not dealing with it. Let’s all concentrate on ‘psychological and moral’ stuff, not history or facts.

Anyway, step over it folks! We are doomed, no future, well except for us Nietzschean supermen.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...aust/#comments
 
Old July 26th, 2012 #75
Eric-Hunt
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 13
Eric-Hunt
Default

Johnson's still ignoring these questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric-Hunt View Post

Greg,

1) Do you believe cyanide insecticide (Zyklon B) gas chambers killed about a million Jews?

2) Do you believe the exhaust from captured Soviet tank engines was used to gas about 2 million Jews?

3) Do you believe "gas vans" were used to kill a few hundred thousand Jews?

4) Do you believe, as Father Dubois and his Rothschild funders promote, that 2 million Jews were killed in a "Holocaust by Bullets" on the Eastern Front?

This is the official "Holocaust" story.

If he does believe these, fine. I even respect that. Myself, I'm only about 90% sure it's, as Fritz Berg says, a "dirty Jewish hoax". I'd like to see more evidence, such as an exhumation of the alleged million dead at Treblinka.

If he knows these are lies, yet thinks we should let the Jews have their "Holocaust" because of photographs of bodies at Bergen Belsen and Dachau - that's something else.
 
Old July 26th, 2012 #76
Torgs
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 43
Torgs
Default

Q - Simple question for you Greg:

Do you deny the holocaust?

Greg Johnson's craven response:

Holocaust "denial"? Isn't that Jew speak?

Yes it is coward. It's a trick question.

But it's a question that anyone who claims to be a "revisionist policeman" should be able to answer.

How would Hadding Scott answer it? My guess it would be something like this:

“Your godamned right I "deny" the fraudulently alleged jewish holohoax of WW II.”

How did Greg Johnson's cowardly traitorous mentor Mark Webber answer the question? It was something like this:

“No, I do not deny the holocaust.”

The coward Greg Johnson:

Quote:
You are not smart enough for this ride.
LOL! Isn't that a hoot? The coward Johnson doesn't have the intelligence to understand Hadding Scott's logic and reason, so he attacks him as a "sophist." And poor Greg lacks the intelligence to answer the most basic of all holohoax questions so he runs away from it while claiming he’s smarter than the person who asked the question. That’s one of the most childish and cowardly things I’ve seen in a long time Greg. Did you learn that from your mentor Weber?

The coward Greg Johnson:

Quote:
I will say no more, lest that only encourage you.
LOL! No, Greg, you will say no more because you are a coward and you’ve sensed you have stepped into the ring with someone who is ready, willing and able to tear you apart. (You have no clue how much more knowledgeable I am than you.) You are running away from me for the same reason you are running away from Eric Hunt. You’re running away because you lack the intelligence, courage, integrity, character and knowledge of the subject at hand to defend yourself against someone like me.

Now run away back to your “revisionist” inner circle coward. Go throw the jews some more bones.

Eric Hunt:

Quote:
Johnson's still ignoring these questions.
It’s just like what I and Carolyn Yeager and others are saying about what is going on over at CODOH. The “revisionist police” censor and harass but when you challenge them they cravenly run away. The cowardly behavior that you’ve just witnessed from Greg Johnson is just another example of the milquetoast “revisionism” you see at CODOH and Inconvenient History these days.
 
Old July 26th, 2012 #77
vened
Member
 
vened's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 290
vened
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
I have said everything I have to say on this matter and repeated myself too much. So unless I hear an argument that I have not already answered, I am going to get to work on my next essay.
Another holocaust ass-say?
 
Old July 26th, 2012 #78
James Hawthorne
Senior Member
 
James Hawthorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,037
Blog Entries: 89
James Hawthorne
Default

Greg Johnson does join a line of now craven, cowardly Holocaust affirmers.

Mark Weber must resign from the Institute for Historical Review

by Dr. Robert Faurisson

Mark Weber must resign from the Institute for Historical Review, remaining free to establish, if he wishes, a body for the struggle against what he calls “the Jewish-Zionist power.” He has, in effect, recently announced in a veiled way his abandonment, if not of revisionism, then at least of the revisionist fight. He therefore no longer belongs at the head of an institute whose main job is to combat what Arthur R. Butz so rightly calls The Hoax of the Twentieth Century.

http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.com/...institute.html
__________________
Aryan Matters

VNN Media
 
Old July 26th, 2012 #79
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 11,145
N.B. Forrest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
This is the point I don't get. A lot of everybody died in WWII. You keep saying the jews were singled out, they got harsh treatment. That isn't the case. The jews were focused on because they were the source of communism. In Russia, where they murdered tens of millions of our kind. And in Germany, where they staged various putsches. With an eye toward doing the same thing they'd just accomplished in Russia. And harsh treatment? They emigrated. How is that harsh? Their own leaders were encouraging them to do that.

The point is not that some jews suffered, it's that there was no special jewish suffering, hence no reason to give them any of the money or apologies they demand. What kind of chutzpah is it to insist on reparations for non-existent atrocities when your side was the one committing real ones?

What revisionists discover is simply stuff we can use. The question is how to politically play WWII. The jews' plan is obvious: claim nazis, and germany, and all white culture, is responsible for the Worst Atrocity Ever. Use this to elevate their race over us for all eternity. How can we possibly not respond to this? There is no way. And even if you try, as many commenters pointed out, they will still just call you a Nazi. Which is intended to trigger Holo-horrors in the minds of the people you're trying to reach. So even there, you have no choice not to fight. You must fight. And the way you do that, to start with, is using the term Holohoax. Because that's exactly what it is.

You won't do that because you fear for your reputation among...people who don't matter. It's symptomatic of a conservative mindset that can't solve the problem we're facing. There was no Holocaust. When you and MacDonald use the term like it's A-OK, you have ceded the debate to the enemy. You're saying your communist agitprop term is perfectly legitimate and respectable, and I honor it. That's not the way to go.
Well said. The only kikes the Nazis rightly singled out were the commie partisans snuffed by the Einsatzgruppen behind the lines during Barbarossa; the jooze who died in the camps did so from disease & starvation brought on by Allied bombing. Just look at the old films of the "suhvivahs" walking around the camps immediately after "liberation": many of them are in quite decent condition - and there were plenty of old jews shuffling around, too. How does that square with the old saw that the old & feeble and the very young were immediately gassed upon arrival?

The genocidal Hollowco$t lies of the filthy kike hypocrites MUST be refuted. Added to that must be widespread exposure of the gigantic mass murders the yids committed in Russia, the Ukraine & Hungaryjust before Hitler came to power., along with their attempts do the same in Germany.
 
Old July 26th, 2012 #80
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,373
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

How much do any of you think this is an ethnic thing? In gross crude terms, English vs German?

Why is it that people cannot simply face the north wind and fight? They are always trying to find some way to three-quarter it and slip through.

Revisionism is a great GIFT to White Nationalism. The fact-finders bear many fruits.
 
Reply

Tags
#1, holocaust fairytales, holocaust mythology, jared taylor, revisionism

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 PM.
Page generated in 0.18315 seconds.