|August 5th, 2013||#1|
Join Date: May 2012
|August 23rd, 2013||#6|
Join Date: Mar 2007
I have never watched it but....
Popular show. It does have a lack of diversity in the cast.
Nielsens: 'Duck Dynasty' trumps 'Dome'
The fourth-season premiere of A&E's "Duck Dynasty" quacked with 11.8 million viewers Wednesday, a new record for a non-fiction cable series. It even beat out top broadcast show, CBS' "Under the Dome."
Ducky. The fourth-season premiere of A&E's Duck Dynasty quacked with 11.8 million viewers Wednesday, a new record for a non-fiction cable series that's also 2.2 million ahead of the series' previous high, set in April.
Elsewhere it was a week of summer finales: HBO's True Blood (4.1 million), ABC's Whodunnit (3.6 million) and NBC's Crossing Lines (2.1 million, all Sunday); TNT's King & Maxwell (3.5 million Monday) and Franklin & Bash (2.2 million Wednesday).
Top 20 shows
1. Duck Dynasty, A&E, 11.77 million
2. Under the Dome, CBS, 10.36 million
3. America's Got Talent (Wednesday, 9 p.m.), NBC, 9.51 million
4. America's Got Talent (Tuesday), NBC, 8.79 million
5. CMA Music Festival, ABC, 8.30 million
6. NCIS, CBS, 8.09 million
7. 60 Minutes, CBS, 7.43 million
8. The Big Bang Theory, CBS, 6.71 million
9. Unforgettable, CBS, 6.57 million
10. Big Brother 15 (Sunday), CBS, 6.48 million
11. NFL on Fox Preseason: Indianapolis at NY Giants, Fox, 6.47 million
12. Big Brother 15 (Thursday), CBS, 6.33 million
13. Big Brother 15 (Wednesday), CBS, 6.17 million
14. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CBS, 6.07 million
15. Two and a Half Men, CBS, 5.88 million
16. America's Got Talent (Wednesday, 8 p.m.), NBC, 5.75 million
17. Dateline, NBC, 5.61 million
18. Rizzoli & Isles, TNT, 5.60 million
19. MasterChef (Wednesday, 9 p.m.), Fox, 5.49 million
20. NCIS: Los Angeles, CBS, 5.44 million
|August 30th, 2013||#8|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Off the reservation
Having grown up with a bunch like this,I fail to see the humor in it myself.
I'm pretty sure that between the Turtle Man, the Hillbillies and several other white "backwoods" types,that the media is trying to make fun of white people; and supposedly"expose" the roots of white culture in an ever on going attempt to humiliate white people in any way possible,while depending on whites to remain self deprecating and jovial.I ain't buying it.
Last edited by SUNOFSPARTA; August 30th, 2013 at 06:56 AM.
|August 30th, 2013||#9|
coast to coast WN
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisville KY area
nothing says lovin' like a jew in the oven
Kentckyanna True News
"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"
Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.
|August 30th, 2013||#10|
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
I mean just how obnoxious can you make one dumb Coonass shitkicker?
(Fred O'Malley excepted, of course.)
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.