VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 18th, 2015 #1
Ian Smith son

Ian Smith son
Default The sex symbols fallen

Mickey Rourke
Believe it or not, there was a time when Mickey Rourke was one of the most desirable men on the planet. Before the 50 Shades of Grey madness seizes more than 100 million women spirits, the film 9½ Weeks, released in 1986, invited us into the world of a young woman who agrees to comply with sexual games increasingly dominant with a mysterious man she met by chance in the street. The film propelled Mickey Rourke among the biggest sex symbols of the 80s, but unfortunately, it was quickly spoiled with time. His many cosmetic surgery procedures have made unrecognizable over the years.

Tara Reid
Tara Reid has had great success in the 90s with films Urban Legend, Cruel Intentions and, of course, American Pie, in which she played the role of a popular teenager, friendly, well-kept and most virginal. His career has since taken another tangent, while his personal problems and cosmetic surgery has taken over. Now aged 39, the actress is not at all the blonde bubbly young New Jersey that was once known.

Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan does not age, and yet it is only 28 years old. This could include attribute changes in the physical appearance of the former darling of the Disney empire to his addiction to alcohol and drugs, which have been well documented in recent years. Today, its reputation precedes it, and more than ten years after the huge success of the movie Mean Girls and Freaky Friday, the actress has difficulty in obtaining cinema roles. Her angelic face is now a distant memory.

Lara Flynn BoyleWe all fell for Lara Flynn Boyle in the movie Wayne's World, in which she played the role of Stacy, plus Threesome. The actress was pretty, charismatic and a great natural, but it took everyone by surprise when it appeared a few years later swollen lips, high cheekbones, and a visibly frail body. The public has turned her back and she is discreet for several years.

Russell Crowe
Testosterone triumphed in Gladiator, Russell Crowe while bursting the screen being the epitome of masculinity. Although it is still "male" foie rate visibly increased 15 years later.

Brendan Fraser
Brendan Fraser is no longer the handsome cut the torso that was known in the movie George of the Jungle and The Mummy.

Melanie Griffith
The daughter of Tippi Hedren, a Hollywood icon, became itself a star thanks to its sparkling charm in the romantic comedy Working Girl, released in theaters in 1988, but his stormy relationship with Antonio Banderas and Don Johnson as use of alcohol and drugs often put a shadow on his career. Would she resorted to plastic surgery to cover the drug havoc on his body? Possibly.

Lil 'Kim
Rapper Lil 'Kim arrived on the music scene in the 90s by offering songs addressing sexuality without taboos, an abnormality in the hip-hop world. She loves swimming in controversy and does not hesitate to show off her curves in transparent clothes or tight fitting. In the 2000s, she found herself in court for perjury history and became the target of gossip magazines having fun criticizing his many physical changes. In summary, one can almost believe she fell from African-American woman in Asia in recent years.

Axl Rose
Unrecognizable, Axl Rose is no longer the incorrigible bad boy, but oh how sexy, training Guns N 'Roses.

Rose McGowan
Light and an assumed sexuality, Rose McGowan, the bomb of the television series Charmed, disappeared from radar after passing several times under the knife.

Pamela Anderson
To put it nicely, saying that Pamela Anderson is no longer the young blonde busty running on the beach in Malibu's red jersey.

Mel Gibson
The hero of the movie Mad Max and Lethal Weapon series has taken a nasty blow old, but it has mostly lost the charm it had at the time of his arrest for drunken driving, there some years, while he made antisemitic before the police.

Val Kilmer
Before slipping into the skin of Batman, Val Kilmer made us melt like ice cream in the film Top Gun, in which he revealed his muscular body oozing sun in the famous volleyball scene. Today, we have become accustomed to see alternate between worrying loss of weight and considerable weight gain.

Uma Thurman
The heroine of Kill BPulp Fiction and especially, is a beautiful woman, it is a fact, but it created quite a stir early in 2015 when she appeared on the red carpet with abnormally topspin strokes.

Heather Locklear
Heather Locklear, star of soap operas Dynasty and Melrose Place, was a very pretty woman before she gave way under the pressure of cosmetic surgery.ill,

Old March 18th, 2015 #2
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Sam Emerson

What's that? The output of a spam generator programmed by a dothead?

Old March 18th, 2015 #3
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Smith son View Post

Mickey Rourke
Believe it or not, there was a time when Mickey Rourke was one of the most desirable men on the planet. Before the 50 Shades of Grey madness seizes more than 100 million women spirits, the film 9½ Weeks, released in 1986, invited us into the world of a young woman who agrees to comply with sexual games increasingly dominant with a mysterious man she met by chance in the street. The film propelled Mickey Rourke among the biggest sex symbols of the 80s, but unfortunately, it was quickly spoiled with time. His many cosmetic surgery procedures have made unrecognizable over the years.

Tara Reid
Tara Reid has had great success in the 90s with films Urban Legend, Cruel Intentions and, of course, American Pie, in which she played the role of a popular teenager, friendly, well-kept and most virginal. His career has since taken another tangent, while his personal problems and cosmetic surgery has taken over. Now aged 39, the actress is not at all the blonde bubbly young New Jersey that was once known.

Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan does not age, and yet it is only 28 years old. This could include attribute changes in the physical appearance of the former darling of the Disney empire to his addiction to alcohol and drugs, which have been well documented in recent years. Today, its reputation precedes it, and more than ten years after the huge success of the movie Mean Girls and Freaky Friday, the actress has difficulty in obtaining cinema roles. Her angelic face is now a distant memory.

Lara Flynn BoyleWe all fell for Lara Flynn Boyle in the movie Wayne's World, in which she played the role of Stacy, plus Threesome. The actress was pretty, charismatic and a great natural, but it took everyone by surprise when it appeared a few years later swollen lips, high cheekbones, and a visibly frail body. The public has turned her back and she is discreet for several years.

Russell Crowe
Testosterone triumphed in Gladiator, Russell Crowe while bursting the screen being the epitome of masculinity. Although it is still "male" foie rate visibly increased 15 years later.

Brendan Fraser
Brendan Fraser is no longer the handsome cut the torso that was known in the movie George of the Jungle and The Mummy.

Melanie Griffith
The daughter of Tippi Hedren, a Hollywood icon, became itself a star thanks to its sparkling charm in the romantic comedy Working Girl, released in theaters in 1988, but his stormy relationship with Antonio Banderas and Don Johnson as use of alcohol and drugs often put a shadow on his career. Would she resorted to plastic surgery to cover the drug havoc on his body? Possibly.

Lil 'Kim
Rapper Lil 'Kim arrived on the music scene in the 90s by offering songs addressing sexuality without taboos, an abnormality in the hip-hop world. She loves swimming in controversy and does not hesitate to show off her curves in transparent clothes or tight fitting. In the 2000s, she found herself in court for perjury history and became the target of gossip magazines having fun criticizing his many physical changes. In summary, one can almost believe she fell from African-American woman in Asia in recent years.

Axl Rose
Unrecognizable, Axl Rose is no longer the incorrigible bad boy, but oh how sexy, training Guns N 'Roses.

Rose McGowan
Light and an assumed sexuality, Rose McGowan, the bomb of the television series Charmed, disappeared from radar after passing several times under the knife.

Pamela Anderson
To put it nicely, saying that Pamela Anderson is no longer the young blonde busty running on the beach in Malibu's red jersey.

Mel Gibson
The hero of the movie Mad Max and Lethal Weapon series has taken a nasty blow old, but it has mostly lost the charm it had at the time of his arrest for drunken driving, there some years, while he made antisemitic before the police.

Val Kilmer
Before slipping into the skin of Batman, Val Kilmer made us melt like ice cream in the film Top Gun, in which he revealed his muscular body oozing sun in the famous volleyball scene. Today, we have become accustomed to see alternate between worrying loss of weight and considerable weight gain.

Uma Thurman
The heroine of Kill BPulp Fiction and especially, is a beautiful woman, it is a fact, but it created quite a stir early in 2015 when she appeared on the red carpet with abnormally topspin strokes.

Heather Locklear
Heather Locklear, star of soap operas Dynasty and Melrose Place, was a very pretty woman before she gave way under the pressure of cosmetic surgery.ill,
Mel Gibson still looks handsome for his age.

Old March 18th, 2015 #4
albert999
Banned

I think maybe you have some unrealistic expectations of the natural aging process.
I don't care how healthy you live, you are not going to look the same at thirty as you did at twenty, and you will not look the same at forty as you did at thirty.

No plastic surgery in the world is going to change that.

Old March 18th, 2015 #5
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Vance Stubbs

All the men look fine, except the first guy who looks like he fought Freddy Krueger. Some of them are fat, but that's cause they ate too much. The women look much worse than they did to begin with.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old March 18th, 2015 #6
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
All the men look fine, except the first guy who looks like he fought Freddy Krueger. Some of them are fat, but that's cause they ate too much. The women look much worse than they did to begin with.
Huuuuh? I think Heather Locklear looks damn good for a sixty plus age woman.
She was eighteen in the first picture, of course she is going to look much worse than an eighteen year old woman.

Old March 18th, 2015 #7
albert999
Banned

And I can't help but notice the original picture of Heather Locklear was a glamour airbrushed picture, the second one was not, that makes all the difference in the world.
Lets see a glamour air brushed picture of her now?

Old March 19th, 2015 #8
albert999
Banned

I think this thread was very educational, don't waste your money on plastic surgery, the high cheekbones are meant to lift your face up, they don't work.
The lip enhancements never look natural, the breast implants look like two circular air bags, basically nothing looks natural.

Old March 19th, 2015 #9
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Vance Stubbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert999 View Post
Huuuuh? I think Heather Locklear looks damn good for a sixty plus age woman.
Locklear and Reid look okay, though Locklear is Botoxed to hell. You don't need to airbrush someone who has an artificial face to start with.

Rourke is genuinely mangled. Axl has retarded braids in his hair (but would otherwise look fine) and Gibson is going gray (and is anti-semitic lol). The other men are only there because they ate too many cheeseburgers.

Rourke is the only man comparable to the women they listed, but it would be seen as sexist if they only included one man, so they shoehorned in the others. Interestingly, the list doesn't include any fat women at all. Someone knows his audience, perhaps?
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old March 19th, 2015 #10
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

Lohan is riding the Hag Express: the hooch, drugs & chain-smoking will do that - especially to the paticularly delicate features of a redhead. Which is a pity, because she was adorable 10 years ago.

Melanie Griffith ruined herself. Period.

Uma Thuman was always weird-ugly; now she's taken it to Joni Mitchell proportions.

Locklear looks outstanding for her age.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 19th, 2015 #11
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Damn, I never would have recognized Uma Thurman. She used to look great and certainly didn't need plastic surgery. She just looks weird now.

Mel Gibson and Russell Crowe look normal for guys in their age range (mid-late 50s).

I agree with N.B. about Lindsay Lohan--10 years ago she was my second favorite redhead after Nicole Kidman, but that's long gone.

Imagine what Miley Cyrus will look like in a few years? If she manages to even live that long?

All of this is a direct consequence of being in Hymiewood's freak matrix.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 19th, 2015 #12
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

Quote:
I agree with N.B. about Lindsay Lohan--10 years ago she was my second favorite redhead after Nicole Kidman, but that's long gone.
Nicole Kidman - now, that's a redhead who knows how to take care of her delicate beauty: big hats in the sun, etc. Another of my all-time favorite redheads who kept her beauty for most of her life was Susan Hayward - who incidentally was known for her dislike of fags....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 20th, 2015 #13
littlefieldjohn

littlefieldjohn

Too much of White cultural values has been wrecked by "Hollywood" and has succumbed to its false images, not to mention the weakening effect from the incessant barrage of zionist anti wbite propaganda.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; March 20th, 2015 at 01:14 AM.

Old March 20th, 2015 #14
varg

varg

Kidman is said to be part jewish. Not sure how accurate that is, and I don't really think there's much credibility to it, but she did date nigger-jew Lenny Kravitz, thus defiling herself for time immemorial.

Old March 20th, 2015 #15
albert999
Banned

I far as I know Axl Rose always hated blacks, it just goes to show you the desperate attempt of his to cover up his baldness.
He is crazy if he thinks that looks better, he should just go with no hair..

Old March 20th, 2015 #16
albert999
Banned

Axl roses lyrics

Guess I needed sometime to get away
I needed some peace of mind, some peace of mind that'll stay
So I thumbed it down to sixth and L.A.
Maybe your greyhound could be my way

Police and niggers, that's right, get out of my way
Don't need to buy none of your gold chains today
And I don't need no bracelets clamped in front of my back
Just need my ticket till then, won't you cut me some slack?

You're one in a million, yeah, that's what you are
You're one in a million, babe you're a shooting star
Maybe someday we'll see you before you make us cry
You know we tried to reach you but you were much too high
Much too high, much too high, much too high

Immigrants and faggots they make no sense to me
They come to our country and think they'll do as they please
Like start some mini Iran or spread some fucking disease
They talk so many goddamn ways it's all Greek to me

Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/guns-n-ros...BEDcevvhEWm.99

Last edited by varg; March 20th, 2015 at 10:39 AM. Reason: fixed your paste that was taking up the whole screen

Old March 20th, 2015 #17
varg

varg

Quote:
I far as I know Axl Rose always hated blacks,
No he doesn't.

You realize the former lead guitarist Slash is black, right? Axl has talked about the song and said it was just how he was feeling at that point in his life when he got off the bus in L.A. Obviously he doesn't hate blacks. He worked with Slash in the original lineup (even producing One In A MIllion with him), and in his newer lineup he has a nigger drummer. So yeah I don't know what you mean by 'has always hated blacks'

Last edited by varg; March 20th, 2015 at 10:38 AM.

Old March 20th, 2015 #18
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
No he doesn't.

You realize the former lead guitarist Slash is black, right? Axl has talked about the song and said it was just how he was feeling at that point in his life when he got off the bus in L.A. Obviously he doesn't hate blacks. He worked with Slash in the original lineup (even producing One In A MIllion with him), and in his newer lineup he has a nigger drummer. So yeah I don't know what you mean by 'has always hated blacks'
Now I do, when I first saw the freak I assumed he was some Arab, and I never saw his ugly face, he always had that gruesome looking hair covering it when he played.
He is half Jew and half black.

Old March 20th, 2015 #19
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Bobby Bandanza

Lindsay Lohan has always been ashamed of her freckles and red hair. Anyway, she used to date some spic which really has degraded her.

"Whatcha gonna do when Trumpamania and the largest rats of Judea Jew wild on you?!" - Me

Old March 20th, 2015 #20
albert999
Banned

Now I see the black with power of suggestion , but if I didn't know he was half black and half jew, I would be thinking Hispanic

Thread