Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 26th, 2016 #41
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaughn View Post
You say you're "college educated," but what you don't mention is your primary field of study. Was it electrical engineering? Computer science? Physics? Applied math? Philosophy?

None of those, I suspect. You're a female, so a degree in any of those fields is rather unlikely.

By the way, a college degree won't cause men to become attracted to a female - her youth and beauty will. Which brings us to...



So what exactly do you have to offer a man at the age of 62 (besides all that baggage from previous failed relationships and a pair of useless ovaries)?
I expect the degree was mentioned for the benefit of the insecure and overwrought and ever so "sensitive mature student" who has been using this thread as some sort of exegesis exercise to purge his/her demons.
In this modern world one cannot put to high a value upon a women's intelligence and education.
The modern world is awash with airhead nubile beauties and for the principle sex act they are all well and good but anything beyond that is grotesque. Of course this is lost on the movement virgins and mahdik crew who are ranting at the world from their mum's sofa but is an important issue for any "normal decent people" in the movement.
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old September 26th, 2016 #42
laowai
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 452
Default

I think the reason a lot of Whites are lazy and self centered is cause they know their is no future working for sixty grand a year and still not being able to afford to pay off a house and then have enough savings left over to live off- instead they will need to rely on government help in the form of a pension even if they work for forty years and earn sixty grand a year- so they have given up.

What motivation is there for Whites these days? Just telling us to work hard doesn't cut it- unless there is something that is going to make that work all worth it, what is the point? In the past things were much cheaper relative to income, allowing anyone to be able to afford a house, car and feed the family on a factory workers wage. Not so today. Companies today show no loyalty to employees- just try applying for jobs online- it is utterly hopeless- yet expect to have superstar perfect employees from day one. It's the unrealistic expectations that have ruined our society.

When your constantly painted as a racist, child molester, rapist or misogynist in the news I can see why a lot of White males simply give up and retreat to video games on the dole.

If you ever need to see how useless money is I recommend reading 'The Mandibles' by Lionel Shriver. Jewbucks are practically useless, a make believe concept- yet Whites are allowing their race- a real tangible thing that took millions of years to evolve- to be destroyed over a make believe concept called money because economists say immigration is good.

Anyway what really annoys me about people like Angelina is, they harp and whine about how we must all exist as multiracial societies and take on the burdens of the non-White world- yet they always marry the very attractive blue eyed blonde White guy. Because that is their idea of what a real man should be. That's the great irony and shows their own hypocrisy.
 
Old September 27th, 2016 #43
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée
 
Hugo Böse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Four Seasons Jalalabad
Posts: 8,590
Hugo Böse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai View Post
I am just giving an opinion, not lecturing anyone. College education doesn't mean much to me, if I wanted to go down that path I could have a decade ago- but here I am at 30 throwing away my bachelors without any care for my future. Like many my age I just live off government handouts- my generation sees no future in this unaffordable country so what's the point of even trying?
What did you major in?
__________________
_______
Political correctness is an intellectual gulag.
 
Old September 27th, 2016 #44
andy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: london
Posts: 12,833
andy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
What did you major in?
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...06#post2033606

As a mature aged white male studying Engineering at QUT currently this sounds about right. The place is a toxic bastion of PC feminist brainwashing. You would think the overwhelming number of male technology students would be the 'smart' ones, but I have found they are actually some of the dumbest people around when it comes to being racially or gender aware.

There is no hope for Australia, the white man, or western society, reading this article.


I am not convinced he/she is anything to do with engineering in a college environment and I would know. Also he/she is some sort of welfare claimant who attends unemployment benefit offices.I think he/she is what was called a eurasian high yellah variety a woman or a homosexual but definitely not an Aussie engineer
__________________
The above post is as always my opinion

Chase them into the swamps
 
Old September 27th, 2016 #45
laowai
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 452
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...06#post2033606

As a mature aged white male studying Engineering at QUT currently this sounds about right. The place is a toxic bastion of PC feminist brainwashing. You would think the overwhelming number of male technology students would be the 'smart' ones, but I have found they are actually some of the dumbest people around when it comes to being racially or gender aware.

There is no hope for Australia, the white man, or western society, reading this article.


I am not convinced he/she is anything to do with engineering in a college environment and I would know. Also he/she is some sort of welfare claimant who attends unemployment benefit offices.I think he/she is what was called a eurasian high yellah variety a woman or a homosexual but definitely not an Aussie engineer
Why couldn't I be an Engineer? LOL who are you to judge me? When did I ever say I WAS an Engineer? So you got into Engineering at University did you andy? Well guess what? So did I. But I don't NEED an Engineering degree to get my self worth, unlike you, andy. You know why I even bothered getting into Engineering? Because people like you, Whites like you, constantly told me I couldn't do it- and guess what I did! But I have decided not to continue with the degree because there are NO jobs in Australia for Engineers at the moment, because companies prefer to hire cheap 457 visa holders from Asia. Hence my venting on here. Plus I don't get any enjoyment from it- for me it's too much work for too little gain. What's the point of being able to do all that math if I am stuck on sixty thousand a year? It's an idiots profession- it's all merely about egomaniacs who think they are going to make it big and make lots of jewbucks- all Engineering students do is talk about all the Jewbucks they are going to earn one day when they implement their unique product. It's pathetic.

I've been bullied by White men like you my whole life- it's always the good looking stereotypical blonde, blue eyed jocks. Always. For some reason they have to pick on anyone who they deem 'beta'; when the truth is they actually are subconsciously only picking on people based on who they think is not attractive, without even realizing it. And you know what's so funny? 90% of the guys who I have been bullied by, in the past and at my recent stint at University, all have non-White girl friends who they think are attractive, but trust me they are not even a 1. That's what I find so hilarious about life. This is a phenomenon I see repeated again and again. Most of them have kids now, little mudlings they swoon over, who look terrible, and who are the best revenge one could ever possibly hope for.

Why do you constantly question my Whiteness? My fing siblings all have White babies with blue eyes. Who in the fnck do you think you are?

Your the one sitting around commenting on a forum for the best part of a decade- and you have the audacity to judge others. Your all hot air, always have been, always will be. In that respect, your opinions are meaningless because your never going to act on them.

I am white, but reading the hatred here, and being constantly subjected to attacks and I can see the reason why I never believed in White supremacy before, because all the blue eyed Whites I had met in real life were exactly like you lot. And to think for a moment I entertained the notion those cold lifeless blue eyes were actually a desirable characteristic. What a joke. I've never met a genuinely nice blue eyed White person who is selfless and genuinely cares about others in a capacity that is removed from all self interest. Like I said- all my extended family and grandparents had blue eyes and they were all toxic people. Even the parent with blue eyes is horrible.

Judgy, always antagonizing, never having anything nice to say, always critical, fake. Now I can see why Whites are in the predicament the are in- because they are a toxic people who are incapable of acting in any way apart from self first and screw everyone else. I think Whites are the greediest people around- just look at our lust for Empire and our modern day obsession with Jewbucks. Take away the Jewbucks and our whole civilization would collapse overnight- because the only reason Whites do anything is for Jewbucks. The only reason we have better countries because we pay people money to maintain everything. The only thing that drives Whites desire to do anything is Jewbucks- all the inventions we created had basis in commercial products with Jewbucks written all over them in their inventors eyes. What else explained White society only flourishing once Jewbucks were brought into circulation?

I am so glad us Whites will kill off the White race of our own accord and have successfully destroyed the West. The capacity of Whites to hate their own knows no bounds, and for that andy your successors don't deserve to inherit the future.

I'll leave you to get back to normal White adult topics of conversation. You know the only thing that defines a child from an adult in Western society? That your only an adult when you obsessively talk about Jewbucks 24/7.

I'm sick of you all and your hate. I quit. There is a difference between venting on here as a response to the constant negativity you hear about White men and actually truly believing what you say. Thank god I was only ever a venter, that means the Jews will spare my life- cause I don't actually hate them. As for being homosexual- it takes one to know one. I guess you can whip out your wifes vaginal douche for me later.

But you know what is the icing on the cake? The way the Jews have usurped your own identity- your blue eyes and blonde hair- which you deny plays any role in your cultural identity and as you have demonstrated to me, anyone who says so is crazy. Priceless.

Your the ones screwed in the head.
 
Old September 27th, 2016 #46
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,961
George Witzgall
Default

^^ If you want to step off the Jewbucks train check out this thread on Aryan spirituality, the path to life.
__________________
I understand and do not understand.
 
Old September 27th, 2016 #47
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!
 
Matthaus Hetzenauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my comfy rabbit hole. Wut's it to ya, doitbag?
Posts: 5,687
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
^^ If you want to step off the Jewbucks train check out this thread on Aryan spirituality, the path to life.
Well I'll be...How about that?...for once I agree with you, jew. (Shit, what next for me? Wearing a yamaha atop my head and *gulp* going to temple?)

Yes; if anyone here wants to watch, in action, an outed jew's lame, red herring attempt at distracting WNs from the machinations of the millennia-long enemy of the White race -- of all races in fact -- take this child molester's advice and do read the yidiot's half-baked theorem on what the true nature of Aryanism is; and why we, as obedient, good little goyim, should cease picking on God's Precious Darlings and emulate the beneficent bastards instead. It's a guaranteed hoot; page 3 of the thread especially.

Oops! forgot: this jew child molester is also an admitted homosexual, a heblew, and damn proud of the fact http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=572601#posts572601

And this thing is pontificating on how we should conduct our lives?...and what we should believe in? Un-fuckin'-real.
__________________
Wit' jews ya lose; wit' rope deah's hope.
- Bugs

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; September 27th, 2016 at 12:27 PM.
 
Old September 27th, 2016 #48
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée
 
Hugo Böse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Four Seasons Jalalabad
Posts: 8,590
Hugo Böse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai View Post
And you know what's so funny? 90% of the guys who I have been bullied by, in the past and at my recent stint at University...
In the 9 years I spent in college I can´t recall ever having seen someone get bullied, why did you get bullied?
__________________
_______
Political correctness is an intellectual gulag.
 
Old September 29th, 2016 #49
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!
 
Matthaus Hetzenauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my comfy rabbit hole. Wut's it to ya, doitbag?
Posts: 5,687
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
In the 9 years I spent in college I can´t recall ever having seen someone get bullied, why did you get bullied?
Ah shit...here we go:

laowai -- the first anti-White pussy on VNNF to jump on the bully bandwagon; the latest "epidemic" (craze is more like it) promulgated by the jewsmedia and sucked up like so much jello by the Great American Lemming.

And to you, laowai:

Aww, what's the matter, little fella? Was some big meanie picking on you at school today? Did some naughty boy grab you by the back of your Pampers and give you a wedgie?...did he car-jack your Big Wheel too? Well Uncle Matty will see to it that he gets a good talking-to, and a spanking also. I'm headed over there right this minute to talk to his parents...

Christ, what a fucking pantywaist.
__________________
Wit' jews ya lose; wit' rope deah's hope.
- Bugs
 
Old September 29th, 2016 #50
laowai
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 452
Default

Maybe it's just my own perception of myself handicapping me. When you look like the by product of an Afghan who're house it's hard to stay positive. But, you blue eyes can't seem to get enought of the brown eyes and muds.

When you have people laughing at you during your oral it can be soul destroying. But the best revenge for me is knowing you Whites are destroying yourselves. I doubt there will be any salvageable White genetic material to preserve your race, your going extinct and everyone is embracing it , with you Blue eyes crying out in glee about it the loudest.

Good riddance.
 
Old September 30th, 2016 #51
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Morrison Hotel
Posts: 9,396
Blog Entries: 11
Donnie in Ohio
Default

Reading through this thread, it occurs to me that Aspergers is a motherfucker.
__________________
"When US gets nuked and NEMO is uninhabitable, I will make my way on foot to the gulf and live off red snapper and grapefruit"- Alex Linder
 
Old September 30th, 2016 #52
NewsFeed
News Bot
 
Post Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie's Daughter Is A Sad Casualty Of Disastrous Liberal Parenting

André is a young European who left his decaying country in 2012 for greener pastures. He enjoys exploring subterranean places, reading about a host of interconnected topics, and yearns for Tradition.

After 12 years of a highly advertised marriage, the Hollywood actors Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are divorcing. The news is all over the tabloids and the press people specialized in celebrities are feasting around the spectacle. Return Of Kings not being at the service of the vacuous characters who keep the entertainment show running, I won’t dwell much on what is already making the headlines, but would like to take the opportunity to focus on someone close from the case: Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, 10, whose appearances on the news reveal a rather disturbing relationship with her parents and especially her mother.

The first-born biological child of the Brangelina couple, Shiloh came after three adopted ones: Maddox, Pax Thien, and Zahara, the first two being Asian and the latter African. Like her parents, Shilol was light-skinned, and she showed a delicate blond complexion as well as blue eyes. A normal mother would have rejoiced to give birth to a child. But Jolie, quite jaded after her well-trumpeted adoptions, commented the matter differently:

It’s funny because [Shiloh’s] almost going to be the outcast in the family because she’s blonde and blue-eyed. I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her… I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this … Yes, a blob!

Aside from the fact that Jolie spoke about her adopted children as “coming with” personalities as if she was talking about dolls endowed with or without specific options, i.e. rather as objects than as human beings, notice the total absence of love and consideration she had for their own daughter.

Because of her physical type, Shiloh would be turned into the “outcast” of her family—if we can call this set of narcissistic champagne liberals and ego-gratificating children of various origins a “family” at all—and Jolie finds it “funny.” Does she feel any of the innate empathy a mother feels to her progeny? It seems not, and this mindset cuts at the root of the careful, nurturing nature academic leftists profess to deconstruct. Keep destroying nature indeed, keep destroying what you want to see as “social constructions,” you are destroying the very essence of meaningful and minimally satisfying relationships between related human beings.

Though likely having a high opinion of herself, Jolie won’t belove so easily what comes from her own womb. Her daughter seems “boring” to her, to the point of being akin to a “blob.” Here we see a bizarre, repulsive mix between the liberal redefinition of the family, where the traditional nuclear family cannot be recognized anymore, and a narcissistic, consu

----- snip -----


read full article at source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Retur...eral-parenting
 
Old September 30th, 2016 #53
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!
 
Matthaus Hetzenauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my comfy rabbit hole. Wut's it to ya, doitbag?
Posts: 5,687
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai View Post

When you have people laughing at you during your oral it can be soul destroying.
Maybe you should learn how to give better head; polish up on your technique before you start polishing heads in earnest. Sorry for not being able to offer more in the way of advice, but I really don't know what the problem is here...
__________________
Wit' jews ya lose; wit' rope deah's hope.
- Bugs
 
Old September 30th, 2016 #54
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,375
Dan Hadaway
Default

Quote:
companies prefer to hire cheap 457 visa holders from Asia
It's funny, this guy will call us raysis, sexsis, homophobe when we claim Mexicans are taking our teenagers lawn mowing jobs.

Quote:
all have non-White girl friends who they think are attractive, but trust me they are not even a 1
I'm thoroughly convinced guys who go Asian are pedophiles. All Asian women look like little boys and have the body of a little boy.
 
Old September 30th, 2016 #55
jaekel
Senior Member
 
jaekel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,975
jaekel
Default Too funny

I've known men to start boozing it up just to put up with their wives' incessant nagging.
Course, if they knew their proper place in the home, it wouldn't be a problem.
 
Old October 1st, 2016 #56
laowai
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 452
Default

You knew I meant public speaking.

Seriously, we are a minority within a minority, why do you have to keep swinging your dick around as if we are all in competition?

I am one of the few people out there who appreciates my culture- a culture that allows people to get ahead based on their hard work effort- and I appreciate White beauty- something fewer and fewer Whites seem capable of.

Reading that latest article posted about Jolie and it's a real eye opener. In my leftist days I always thought she was the ideal beauty, and that her approach to parenting was just 'modern' I had never read that about what she said of Shiloh( most Whites outside the US wouldn't even know that was a black name).

It's shocking. She is truly sick in the head. Her actions should be considered child abuse. Why do her Asian children always look so unhappy? You never see those zipper heads smiling-ever.
 
Old October 1st, 2016 #57
NewsFeed
News Bot
 
Post Media darling, role model and would-be UN ambassador Jolie in Illuminati sacrifice video

 
Old October 1st, 2016 #58
White Winger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,234
White Winger
Default




If that was in '99, it most likely explains how she won the Oskar the next year.
 
Old October 1st, 2016 #59
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!
 
Matthaus Hetzenauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In my comfy rabbit hole. Wut's it to ya, doitbag?
Posts: 5,687
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai View Post
You knew I meant public speaking.
"Public speaking", or public spanking? I know how much you people enjoy the latter; it's why I ask. (Man, this guy just keeps leaving himself, pardon the expression, wide open).

Relax, laowai; I'm just funnin' with ya is all.
__________________
Wit' jews ya lose; wit' rope deah's hope.
- Bugs
 
Old October 1st, 2016 #60
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée
 
Hugo Böse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Four Seasons Jalalabad
Posts: 8,590
Hugo Böse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai View Post
Why couldn't I be an Engineer? LOL who are you to judge me? When did I ever say I WAS an Engineer? So you got into Engineering at University did you andy? Well guess what? So did I. But I don't NEED an Engineering degree to get my self worth, unlike you, andy. You know why I even bothered getting into Engineering? Because people like you, Whites like you, constantly told me I couldn't do it- and guess what I did! But I have decided not to continue with the degree because there are NO jobs in Australia for Engineers at the moment, because companies prefer to hire cheap 457 visa holders from Asia. Hence my venting on here. Plus I don't get any enjoyment from it- for me it's too much work for too little gain. What's the point of being able to do all that math if I am stuck on sixty thousand a year? It's an idiots profession- it's all merely about egomaniacs who think they are going to make it big and make lots of jewbucks- all Engineering students do is talk about all the Jewbucks they are going to earn one day when they implement their unique product. It's pathetic.

I've been bullied by White men like you my whole life- it's always the good looking stereotypical blonde, blue eyed jocks. Always. For some reason they have to pick on anyone who they deem 'beta'; when the truth is they actually are subconsciously only picking on people based on who they think is not attractive, without even realizing it. And you know what's so funny? 90% of the guys who I have been bullied by, in the past and at my recent stint at University, all have non-White girl friends who they think are attractive, but trust me they are not even a 1. That's what I find so hilarious about life. This is a phenomenon I see repeated again and again. Most of them have kids now, little mudlings they swoon over, who look terrible, and who are the best revenge one could ever possibly hope for.

Why do you constantly question my Whiteness? My fing siblings all have White babies with blue eyes. Who in the fnck do you think you are?

Your the one sitting around commenting on a forum for the best part of a decade- and you have the audacity to judge others. Your all hot air, always have been, always will be. In that respect, your opinions are meaningless because your never going to act on them.

I am white, but reading the hatred here, and being constantly subjected to attacks and I can see the reason why I never believed in White supremacy before, because all the blue eyed Whites I had met in real life were exactly like you lot. And to think for a moment I entertained the notion those cold lifeless blue eyes were actually a desirable characteristic. What a joke. I've never met a genuinely nice blue eyed White person who is selfless and genuinely cares about others in a capacity that is removed from all self interest. Like I said- all my extended family and grandparents had blue eyes and they were all toxic people. Even the parent with blue eyes is horrible.

Judgy, always antagonizing, never having anything nice to say, always critical, fake. Now I can see why Whites are in the predicament the are in- because they are a toxic people who are incapable of acting in any way apart from self first and screw everyone else. I think Whites are the greediest people around- just look at our lust for Empire and our modern day obsession with Jewbucks. Take away the Jewbucks and our whole civilization would collapse overnight- because the only reason Whites do anything is for Jewbucks. The only reason we have better countries because we pay people money to maintain everything. The only thing that drives Whites desire to do anything is Jewbucks- all the inventions we created had basis in commercial products with Jewbucks written all over them in their inventors eyes. What else explained White society only flourishing once Jewbucks were brought into circulation?

I am so glad us Whites will kill off the White race of our own accord and have successfully destroyed the West. The capacity of Whites to hate their own knows no bounds, and for that andy your successors don't deserve to inherit the future.

I'll leave you to get back to normal White adult topics of conversation. You know the only thing that defines a child from an adult in Western society? That your only an adult when you obsessively talk about Jewbucks 24/7.

I'm sick of you all and your hate. I quit. There is a difference between venting on here as a response to the constant negativity you hear about White men and actually truly believing what you say. Thank god I was only ever a venter, that means the Jews will spare my life- cause I don't actually hate them. As for being homosexual- it takes one to know one. I guess you can whip out your wifes vaginal douche for me later.

But you know what is the icing on the cake? The way the Jews have usurped your own identity- your blue eyes and blonde hair- which you deny plays any role in your cultural identity and as you have demonstrated to me, anyone who says so is crazy. Priceless.

Your the ones screwed in the head.
Do you interact with people like that in real life too, are you self aware enough to recognize that your own behavior may be the reason why you got/get bullied?
__________________
_______
Political correctness is an intellectual gulag.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 PM.
Page generated in 0.13892 seconds.