Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 4th, 2019 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker China Today: Why is it a Problem for America?

(Above: “Sandy” Berger)

Who made China (a communist country, remember?) into a global powerhouse that can threaten America both financially and militarily? Surprise! Jews in president Bill Clinton’s administration played a huge role in doing that [1]. Almost every person involved in the administration’s “let’s grow China like a weed” strategy was Jewish, especially Clinton’s national security advisor Samuel “Sandy” Berger, a former lobbyist for China and a guy who was caught stuffing classified documents into his socks (that must be a “Jewish thing”). Here’s one news quote about Berger: “He drew on his experience on Capitol Hill to lobby Congress to allow China into the World Trade Organization, part of a big gamble by the Clinton administration” — from an AP article. Here’s another news quote about Berger: “In the way of background, according to the New York Times, Berger served as ‘the point man for the (Clinton) White House’s China policy.'” Allowing China into the World Trade Organization was critical to the outsourcing of many millions of American jobs to China. A “deal” (law) that Bill Clinton signed said that, if China joined the WTO, then permanent Most Favored Nation trade status for China would follow (despite the fact that China has murdered and oppressed millions of its citizens). It did. That, in turn, led to the outsourcing of millions of American jobs to China, because greedy U.S. manufacturers were emboldened by China’s new, permanent MFN trade status, which previously had to be renewed yearly. Mind you, this post doesn’t address many other serious issues with the Clinton administration vis-a-vis China. Do web searches for “Clinton + China + supercomputer technology.” You will be shocked and angry.

[Article].

[1] Bill Clinton’s administration contained a surprisingly large number of Jews — probably the most Jews of any presidential administration in U.S. history; see "The Jews Who Run Clinton's Court"

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old March 4th, 2019 #2
Paul

Paul

I've bought products that were made in China. They were real crap. Sometimes crap right out of the box and sometimes crap that fell apart after using them. Even a pair of shoes I bought. About the fifth time I wore them, the sole came off one shoe while I was walking. Or a vegetable peeler that the blade spun around in the handle. Other things too.

The traitors in Washington sent good union jobs to China and they sent us junk that ends up in landfills. Millions of White workers lost their jobs. Now they can't get married and start families. So the traitors in Washington replace the lost White people with Mexicans. Everything these bastards promote reduces the White population. We shouldn't be voting for these rats. We should be hanging them.

Old March 5th, 2019 #3
Jeffrey Smither
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I've bought products that were made in China. They were real crap. Sometimes crap right out of the box and sometimes crap that fell apart after using them. Even a pair of shoes I bought. About the fifth time I wore them, the sole came off one shoe while I was walking. Or a vegetable peeler that the blade spun around in the handle. Other things too.

The traitors in Washington sent good union jobs to China and they sent us junk that ends up in landfills. Millions of White workers lost their jobs. Now they can't get married and start families. So the traitors in Washington replace the lost White people with Mexicans. Everything these bastards promote reduces the White population. We shouldn't be voting for these rats. We should be hanging them.
A couple weeks ago there was this niggerballer who sprained his ankle because the sole of his Nike bakkaball shoe just suddenly came apart during an NBA game.

Most of the products I sell at my kiosk are produced in China or bought from Chinks in China Town in Jew York City. Without their cheap products I probably wouldn't be in business because I wouldn't be able to afford them.

Old March 5th, 2019 #4
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
A couple weeks ago there was this niggerballer who sprained his ankle because the sole of his Nike bakkaball shoe just suddenly came apart during an NBA game.

Most of the products I sell at my kiosk are produced in China or bought from Chinks in China Town in Jew York City. Without their cheap products I probably wouldn't be in business because I wouldn't be able to afford them.
That's understandable, Jeffrey. The Chinks can undercut so much with their "prices" with their cheap labor that it's hard to find good, or even OK, stuff that isn't made in China. All my life, even at age six, I have been carrying a pocket knife. These days, wearing khaki shorts and a T-shirt with a front pocket here in Florida, I tend to lose pocket knives. I'm of Scottish ancestry (read, cheap) and I'll just buy knives made in China for a buck or two rather than a murican knife for 15 to 20 dollars. I've got the bucks to buy nice knives, and I have some. However, for the ones I lose, I don't care about losing a dollar.

It was none other than "Tricky Dick" Nixon who opened up the trade with China. And damn!!! You should have heard the people in my undergrad college cheering that little operation!!!! I kept hearing, "He opened up the trade with the biggest country in the world!!!! And...blah, blah, blah,"

I could see it coming. I wasn't a psychic or shit like that. I just knew that the Chinks would use their labor to bring down prices and murican firms just couldn't keep their prices that low. And, I was right.

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 5th, 2019 at 03:35 PM. Reason: more info

Old March 5th, 2019 #5
Jeffrey Smither
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
That's understandable, Jeffrey. The Chinks can undercut so much with their "prices" with their cheap labor that it's hard to find good, or even OK, stuff that isn't made in China. All my life, even at age six, I have been carrying a pocket knife. These days, wearing khaki shorts and a T-shirt with a front pocket here in Florida, I tend to lose pocket knives. I'm of Scottish ancestry (read, cheap) and I'll just buy knives made in China for a buck or two rather than a murican knife for 15 to 20 dollars. I've got the bucks to buy nice knives, and I have some. However, for the ones I lose, I don't care about losing a dollar.

It was none other than "Tricky Dick" Nixon who opened up the trade with China. And damn!!! You should have heard the people in my undergrad college cheering that little operation!!!! I kept hearing, "He opened up the trade with the biggest country in the world!!!! And...blah, blah, blah,"

I could see it coming. I wasn't a psychic or shit like that. I just knew that the Chinks would use their labor to bring down prices and murican firms just couldn't keep their prices that low. And, I was right.
Very true. Cuckservatives think people like Nixon, and Reagan were gods.

Thread