Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 11th, 2004 #21
Der kleine Doktor

TV/movies has always protrayed them unauthentically.

Old July 16th, 2004 #22
Spandau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
This Nazi character in "The Pianist" was well done.

Actually that man is wearing a Heer uniform. Members of the Heer (German Army) were not allowed to be members of the NSDAP. Until that was revoked by the Führer close to the end of the war. So, not a "Nazi".

Old July 16th, 2004 #23
Spandau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Ramstrom
Clint Eastwood as a Nazi in "Where Eagles Dare"...
Again, not portraying a "Nazi". Don't use the jew terminalogy. The word "Nazi" is derogatory. Invented, I believe, by zhids.

Old July 16th, 2004 #24
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
the uniforms of the 40s were definitely more chic than the uniforms of the 30s. the short ties were kind of silly looking to my eye.

who hasnt had a few laughs of big fat georing in his goofy pimpstyle uniforms? based on that alone, I had little regard for him until I read Irving's book "Nuremberg" where he comes out very heroically.

Also read Irvings biography of Goering and you will find out he was less a fool than commonly believed. He instituted quite a number of conservation measures for wildlife that are still in effect in Germany .

Old July 20th, 2004 #25
Sieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandau
Again, not portraying a "Nazi". Don't use the jew terminalogy. The word "Nazi" is derogatory. Invented, I believe, by zhids.
Are you quite sure about that, Spandau? As I'm sure you know, the term Nazi is merely an acronym of Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei. I've never read anything anywhere to suggest that the abbreviation "Nazi" was coined by jews in order to deride the organisation. I think it would have been simply a useful abbreviation, probably even used by members themselves for convenience. I'm only speculating, of course. Perhaps you are better-read than I.

And even if the term was first used by enemies of the Party, there is no reason to think it was necessarily used in a derogatory sense. Again, it may have been simply easier to use during heated political arguments and in newspaper headlines.

(Certainly, "Nazi" is used in a derogatory sense these days. But then, what can we expect from a jewified world?)

Anyway, when all is said and done, I think we should continue to use the term, and proudly, especially if it was intended as a derogatory term. Don't let your enemy dictate terms, so to speak.

Last edited by Sieg; July 20th, 2004 at 08:08 AM. Reason: incorrect grammar

Old July 20th, 2004 #26
Racial Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest
and Maximillian Schell - who apparently was either a self-hating German or a yet another kike,
He is Austrian, I believe.

Old July 20th, 2004 #27
Racial Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bragi
I found this pretty amusing image on the web.

Sieg Heil Herr Gates.

Hope I'm not too off topic. Obviously this pic was done by a lemming attempting to mock Microsot's software dictatorship.
LOL! Heil Herr FourEyes!

Old July 21st, 2004 #28
Spandau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sieg
Are you quite sure about that, Spandau? As I'm sure you know, the term Nazi is merely an acronym of Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei. I've never read anything anywhere to suggest that the abbreviation "Nazi" was coined by jews in order to deride the organisation. I think it would have been simply a useful abbreviation, probably even used by members themselves for convenience. I'm only speculating, of course. Perhaps you are better-read than I.

And even if the term was first used by enemies of the Party, there is no reason to think it was necessarily used in a derogatory sense. Again, it may have been simply easier to use during heated political arguments and in newspaper headlines.

(Certainly, "Nazi" is used in a derogatory sense these days. But then, what can we expect from a jewified world?)

Anyway, when all is said and done, I think we should continue to use the term, and proudly, especially if it was intended as a derogatory term. Don't let your enemy dictate terms, so to speak.
You make some good points. I can agree with You about using their (The Eternal Enemy) derogatory terms against them. Wearing them as a badge of pride. I guess what I was really trying to get at is the use of "Nazi" for German soldiers. It smacks of crappy allied propaganda. Again, The Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen of the Wehrmacht were not even allowed to be members of the NSDAP (until, I believe, late '44/early '45). The use of the term "Nazi" was used by the Jewified Allies as a way to paint all servicemen of Germany as monsters. Not worthy of any humane consideration. As is shown by the Eisenhower Concentration Camps of the post-war period. How many German POW's died in them? Approx 50-55,000? This will be remembered kikenvermin.

Old July 22nd, 2004 #29
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly
Also read Irvings biography of Goering and you will find out he was less a fool than commonly believed. He instituted quite a number of conservation measures for wildlife that are still in effect in Germany .
thanks, I havent read that one. I'll pick it up.

I was frankly inspired by the story of Georing at Nuremberg. Note that he didnt kill himself until the end, and he used the opportunity to denounce the show trials and the occupation and the hypocrisy of the allies. We ought to be thankful at least one of the leadership was there to speak the truth, since so many others copped out or apologized like Speer, and so many also just took their lumps quietly.

Slobo Milosevic's heated denunciations of the jurisdiction of the UN tribunal are a repeat of Goering's would you agree?

Old July 22nd, 2004 #30
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned

Thumbs down

Any one here remeber the regular appearance of the Nazi soldier on the period US 'comedy' show ' Rowan and Martin's laugh-in' from the 1970s.
The most unfunny comedy show ever on TV ?.

TheNazi soldier was a regular one-line joke that went on too far. Synopsis:

Bespectacled short fat member of Das Heer with Stahlhelm on kopf , peering from potted plants in office / studio saying catchphrase;

"Verry interesting, but stoopid"

Laugh?

No neither did I.

Rgds
Das, Hobart

Old July 22nd, 2004 #31
albion

albion
Default Wolfgang replies...

"Vee have vays of dealing vith you Americans!"

Old July 25th, 2004 #32
NutHouseSmere

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion

Very interesting, but stupid.

Old July 29th, 2004 #33
JohnJizmTree

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion

The BNP's Moderator thinks that all references to little nazis should be kept off WN sites as it alienates the ordinary middle class Sussex Downs voter.

If people want to play little Nazis they should change their avatars to someting more fluffy and friendly (fluffy bunnies spring to mind, watership down cartoon flowers, rolling Sussex hills with chalk valleys , post-windmills and clinker built clad timber framed walls, cob andw attle cow sheds, rare or endangered calcifuge plants such as the 'Drover's Hog Bean' or the lady' sSlipper Orchid, maybe even a picture of the Art Nouveau pantry door on the bookshop down in Cliffe Street ) or other voter-friendly symbol that ought to replace the Hackenkrueuz and closs up black and white photo of Gross-Rosens gallows that some use as Avatars.

The little Nazi with his tin hat on has no place in the forward thinking party of JJT.

Thread