Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 19th, 2008 #741
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
1 a: being in accordance with reason <a reasonable theory> b: not extreme or excessive <reasonable requests> c: moderate, fair <a reasonable chance> <a reasonable price> d: inexpensive
2 a: having the faculty of reason b: possessing sound judgment <a reasonable man>

It's using reason in its own definition, how can you say this is a good definition?

Okay let's go to reason:
1 a: a statement offered in explanation or justification <gave reasons that were quite satisfactory> b: a rational ground or motive <a good reason to act soon> c: a sufficient ground of explanation or of logical defense; especially : something (as a principle or law) that supports a conclusion or explains a fact <the reasons behind her client's action> d: the thing that makes some fact intelligible : cause <the reason for earthquakes> <the real reason why he wanted me to stay ó Graham Greene>2 a (1): the power of comprehending, inferring, or thinking especially in orderly rational ways : intelligence (2): proper exercise of the mind (3): sanity b: the sum of the intellectual powers

Alright let's try to fit it in to your original statement

Your very statement is unreasonable since you say that Gerdes is trying to shift the burden of proof; however, if you actually knew what reasonable meant you'd know that it is reasonable that the one who provides a positive claim must provide positive evidence.
That's certainly reasonable, and captions from the source featuring the photos in question together with documentary, eyewitness and physical evidence showing what happened at the place in question and that people were murdered and burned into ashes and bone fragments there - i.e. into what the photo captions tell us is inside that mound or that glass display - are certainly positive evidence. At the very least they are prima facie evidence that the mound and the display actually contain human ashes. And prima facie evidence puts the burden of proof on who disputes it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS
I thus have to doubt that you even know what reasonable means within the context you are trying to express it in.
Like so much other doubt expressed by "Revisionists", your doubt is baseless and therefore irrelevant.
 
Old July 19th, 2008 #742
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ced smythe View Post
And so say all of.. er ... well it's just little you, Bobbajob. Moreover, piles of words from you say little; verbiage impresses for a while but when one realizes the lack of calibration in our terminology, your screed seems more and more off the wall.
"Verbiage" and such is what charlatans call arguments they cannot respond to, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
I've had your number for a while now. What part of it does not follow do fail to grasp?

Correction tool failing again? How dare it mess with your prim self portrait.
I know that "non sequitur" means "it doesn't follow", but I don't see what's supposed "not to follow" from what in what I wrote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
You associate pride with hatred of Hitler.
Considering that he led my country to shame and disaster unparalleled in its milenary history, I don't see why I should not hate the fellow, and why hating him should be incompatible with being proud of my country.
 
Old July 19th, 2008 #743
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Roberta:

"Itís true that the NAFCASH challenge is bulletproof and foolproof. Itís also true that the challenge is utter simplicity Ė thatís what this NAFCASH challenge is."

Well thank you for the kind words Roberta.


Roberta:

"If lies and cowardice make one a Jew, then I'm certainly qualified."

Gosh you're being honest today, aren't you?


Roberta:

"One thing are the rules and standards of evidence that apply in historical research, as I have often explained. By those rules and standards, everything that Gerdes demands proof of can be proven. Another thing are the rules and standards of the NAFCASH challenge. Those rules and standards are reasonable (what part of proof do you not understand). Whoever wants to earn the reward money must simply comply with reasonable rules and standards."

Yes Roberta, I would say the same thing.


Roberta:

"Iím the one who must be grateful, for being allowed to parade yet another demonstration of my stupidity, mendacity and cowardice. As I said before, you're a godsend for me, Mr. Gerdes. If intellectual dishonesty makes one a Jew, then I'm a caricature Jew right out of Der StŁrmer."

Yes, I couldn't agree with you more Roberta.


Roberta:

"No, asshole, Iím just pointing out that you are showing the world what a stinking coward I am, desperately trying to save face by misrepresenting her opponentís words in order to make believe I'm not "looking for a way out", which actually is what I want more than anything in the world right now. (With the possible exception of having sex with Elton John.) Thanks for yet another opportunity to demonstrate my stupidity, mendacity and cowardice. As I said before, you are a godsend."

Your welcome Roberta.


Roberta:

"I think that was my beloved FŁhrer, and his description fits me like a glove."

Yes it was and yes it does Roberta.


Roberta:

ďAs putting the money in an escrow account at some time during the process Ė say, when the applicant has published proof meeting the challenge requirements in SKEPTIC and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine Ė is the only way I see to make this challenge a fair and honest challenge, then I'm challenging the worldwide jewish community to match the nafcash reward amount and put it into an escrow account to guarantee payment."

Now you're talking Roberta. Just how hard would it be for just one filthy rich greasy jew to guarantee that, should any supporter of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE not pay his legally binding amount of $5,000.00 to the winner of said challenge, said filthy rich greasy jew would cover the reward amount until said supporter is forced to pay up.

Just one filthy rich greasy jew.

Just one hundred grand.

Why can't one single jew put his money where his foul mouth is and match the nafcash reward amount?

Just one Roberta.

One.


Roberta:

"Thank you, Gerdes, for making it so obvious how easy it would be for the richest people of the world to match what your simple little 501 (c)(3)(exempt) nonprofit organization has done."

No Roberta, thank you.


Roberta:

"And his accurately accusing me of "two-faced machinations", when Iím obviously doing nothing to meet the challenge conditions proves what a transparent lying coward I am."

I couldn't have said it better myself Roberta.

Thanks for your honesty today Roberta.

Letís see if you can keep it up.
 
Old July 19th, 2008 #744
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Roberta:

"What made me decide to accept your challenge was a big mistake you made in one of your posts, one that considerably improved my chances of having access to the very evidence that is required to meet the challenge requirements... If you don’t want to accept my suggestions... that’s just fine with me. It won’t dissuade me from trying to obtain, publish and present to NAFCASH the required proof, for as you well know the money issue is secondary to me."

Are you talking about your suggestion to challenge to the worldwide jewish and homosexual communities to match the reward amount that the supporters of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE have come up with and put it in escrow to guarantee payment to the reward recipient in the miniscule chance that a challenge supporter doesn't pay his legally binding promised amount?

Well, OK - fine.

What are we going to call this holocaust controversies challenge to the jewish and homosexual communities?
 
Old July 19th, 2008 #745
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

AIDS activist challenges homosexual / jewish people of the world!


(Reuters) LISBON - Roberto/a Muehlenkamp, transvestite, AIDS activist and holocaust industry shill, has challenged the worldwide homosexual / jewish communities to match the reward amount offered by The National Association of Forensic Criminologists, Archeologists, Skeptics and Historians ( http://www.nafcash.com/ ) for proving the existence of just one percent of the alleged mass murder at the alleged "pure extermination centers."

"As a member of both communities, and a spokesperson for HC (homosexual creeps), I challenge all homosexuals and/or jews to help me raise just $100,000.00 to match what some simple little 501 (c)(3)(exempt) nonprofit organization has done in the U.S." Roberta said. Adding:

"It's inconceivable to me that the world’s richest people can't do what one person with just 20 supporters has done. The fact is, if we can't match nafcash's reward amount, we will look like we don't really want to put an end to holocaust denial. After all, if there's any two groups in the world who should want to put an end to holocaust denial, it would be the jews and homosexuals, right?"

At this point Roberta broke down crying and had to be helped off stage by fellow HC freak Sirgayboy Sucksmenov, who refused to be interviewed.

Sucksmenov's only comment was: "If you want to help stop holocaust denial, and help Roberta to stop crying, then help HC raise a measly hundred grand to match nafcash's reward amount. It's the least we can do to stop being shown up by nafcash."
 
Old July 19th, 2008 #746
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Gerdesí posts nos. 743 and 744:

First of all, thanks for again showing what a sorry piece of self-projecting scum you are. You are as instructive a demonstration object of "Revisionist" imbecility as I could ever have wished for. Your foul mouthing is so self-defeating that one might suspect youíre actually an undercover agent from the ADL or so. If I were any of your White buddies here, I would do some checking on you.

Second, what part of what I wrote in posts # 709 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=709 and 711 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=711 is too hard for your limited intellect to grasp? Please tell me and Iíll explain it again very slowly, so that even a retard like you gets the idea.

Third, I still see no comment from you under the HC article Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html . What are you waiting for, chicken-shit?

Fourth, thanks for the instructively self-portraying out-of-context quotes/distortions in post # 743. I especially liked how you made what I wrote in post # 729 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=729 :

Quote:
If the intellectual dishonesty you keep displaying makes one a Jew, then you're a caricature Jew right out of Der StŁrmer:

into the following:

Quote:
If intellectual dishonesty makes one a Jew, then I'm a caricature Jew right out of Der StŁrmer.
Fifth, read again what I wrote about your big mistake in post # 740 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=740 (emphases added):

Quote:
What made me decide to accept your challenge was a big mistake you made in one of your posts, one that considerably improved my chances of having access to the very evidence that is required to meet the challenge requirements. Iíll let you guess what mistake that was, and in which of your posts you made it.
And this time, try to use the little brain matter you have to figure out what this might mean.

Sixth, please keep showing you nervous you are by making a fuss and jumping up and down like the hysterical chimp you are. Itís amusing to watch, I can assure you.

Seventh, read my latest HC article, which you find under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...challenge.html . Especially the last part:

Quote:
Greg Gerdes and Jonnie "Hannover" Hargis are some of the most mendacious, hysterical and cowardly true believers in "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land (though of course they have stiff competition). It is therefore quite amusing to see these two showpieces of "Revisionist" imbecility and intellectual dishonesty chatting with each other Ė moreover about someone who, as both of them know, has no access to the forum where their conversation is taking place.

Thatís "Revisionism" in all itís splendor, folks!
And eighth, please keep making "Revisionism" look like shit. Youíre doing a great job!
 
Old July 19th, 2008 #747
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

My request in the last sentence of post # 746:

Quote:
And eighth, please keep making "Revisionism" look like shit. Youíre doing a great job!
has already been complied with as well as I could have hoped for in Gerdes' gibberish # 745.

Thank you, Gerdes, and please let's have more of that! The more you contribute to my collection of self-projecting Gerdian imbecility, the better.
 
Old July 19th, 2008 #748
ced smythe
Member
 
ced smythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 535
ced smythe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
"Verbiage" and such is what charlatans call arguments they cannot respond to, isn't it?
If you glean what you will from a ton of Jew bullshit you're still a pretentious charlatan. You and the pussy-go-lightly-boys of HC blog make neurotic demands that deserve ribold laughter, not servile responses.

Quote:
I know that "non sequitur" means "it doesn't follow", but I don't see what's supposed "not to follow" from what in what I wrote.
Parroting the words is one thing; real world application is another.

Quote:
Considering that he led my country to shame and disaster unparalleled in its milenary history, I don't see why I should not hate the fellow, and why hating him should be incompatible with being proud of my country.
What does this hatred have to do with pride? You really are guessing; you know what I think of your stochastic ability, Shorty.
__________________
Fear not the path of truth for the lack of those upon it.
 
Old July 20th, 2008 #749
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
"Verbiage" and such is what charlatans call arguments they cannot respond to, isn't it?
If you glean what you will from a ton of Jew bullshit you're still a pretentious charlatan. You and the pussy-go-lightly-boys of HC blog make neurotic demands that deserve ribold laughter, not servile responses.
Now that is verbiage, and of the very lame and silly kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
I know that "non sequitur" means "it doesn't follow", but I don't see what's supposed "not to follow" from what in what I wrote.

Parroting the words is one thing; real world application is another.
I still have to see any of the latter from CS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Considering that he led my country to shame and disaster unparalleled in its milenary history, I don't see why I should not hate the fellow, and why hating him should be incompatible with being proud of my country.

What does this hatred have to do with pride?
Pride in my country implies hating who damaged it as badly as your beloved FŁhrer did. It does follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
You really are guessing; you know what I think of your stochastic ability, Shorty.
Notice how CS tries to impress by throwing terms like "non sequitur" and "stochastic ability" around?

I keep wondering if he even understands the meaning and implications of these terms.
 
Old July 20th, 2008 #750
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Meanwhile, on the CODOH thread under http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5059 , Gerdes is continuing to do what I described in my article "Muehlenkamp accepts nafcash's challenge" under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/ :

Quote:
Greg Gerdes and Jonnie "Hannover" Hargis are some of the most mendacious, hysterical and cowardly true believers in "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land (though of course they have stiff competition). It is therefore quite amusing to see these two showpieces of "Revisionist" imbecility and intellectual dishonesty chatting with each other Ė moreover about someone who, as both of them know, has no access to the forum where their conversation is taking place.
He is chatting about me with the other coward, Jonnie "Hannover" Hargis (whereís the invitation for Hargis to come over to VNN, Gerdes?) on a forum to which he knows I have no access. What could be more cowardly than that?

Iíll transcribe Gerdesí recent posts on the CODOH thread under http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5059 , also because posts on CODOH tend to disappear when Hargis gets scared:

Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:33 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Here is RM's latest gem:

"What made me decide to accept your challenge was a big mistake you made in one of your posts, one that considerably improved my chances of having access to the very evidence that is required to meet the challenge requirements... If you donít want to accept my suggestions... thatís just fine with me. It wonít dissuade me from trying to obtain, publish and present to NAFCASH the required proof, for as you well know the money issue is secondary to me... So what Iím showing the world is that Iím willing to play by the standards of the NAFCASH challenge."
Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:40 pm
Quote:
So here is what we have so far:

"Boy, one can sense how carpet-biting mad Gerdes is at my having accepted the challenge... You will hear from me again on this subject when you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox... Iím doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I donít get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, thatís fine. If I do get paid, thatís even better... but the next time you repeat that "looking for an angle out" - BS youíll be telling another lie, a**hole. I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research... What made me decide to accept your challenge was a big mistake you made in one of your posts, one that considerably improved my chances of having access to the very evidence that is required to meet the challenge requirements... If you donít want to accept my suggestions... thatís just fine with me. It wonít dissuade me from trying to obtain, publish and present to NAFCASH the required proof, for as you well know the money issue is secondary to me... As you well know, Iím not trying to change anything to my "liking"... what Iím showing the world is that Iím willing to play by the standards of the NAFCASH challenge."

Well now, I guess the only remaining question I have is:

What is he waiting for?
One might think that Gerdes is trying to make good for the "he's trying to weasel his way out of his public acceptance" lie he told before.

If so, congratulations, Mr. Gerdes! Acknowledging oneís mistakes is the first step towards improvement, as a German saying goes.

As to what Iím waiting for, I have already told you in my post # 730 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=730 . Why donít you read my posts, Mr. Gerdes?

Talk about waiting, you still havenít addressed my fellow bloggers about the challenge in a comment below the HC article Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html , as I suggested you do.

What are you waiting for, Mr. Gerdes?
 
Old July 20th, 2008 #751
Wayne
Senior Member
 
Wayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 660
Wayne
Default

Still no gassed jew, huh? No surprise there.
 
Old July 20th, 2008 #752
ced smythe
Member
 
ced smythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 535
ced smythe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
Now that is verbiage, and of the very lame and silly kind.

I still have to see any of the latter from CS.

Pride in my country implies hating who damaged it as badly as your beloved FŁhrer did. It does follow.

Notice how CS tries to impress by throwing terms like "non sequitur" and "stochastic ability" around?

I keep wondering if he even understands the meaning and implications of these terms.
Ignoring the meaning of posts when you dislike their content; so you, Bert. I gather you don't understand what pride is; it isn't hatred or geographic location. Hatred is a poor substitute.

Do you even have the time to meet Gregs' challenge? If so, get on with it!
__________________
Fear not the path of truth for the lack of those upon it.
 
Old July 20th, 2008 #753
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Roberta:

"Why don’t you read my posts, Mr. Gerdes?"

Well, let me count the why's -

They're idiotic. Childish, Full of lies. Sophomoric. Retarded. Did I mention full of lies? Nonsensical. Stupid. I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea. Oh, and did I mention that they were full of lies?

Roberta:

"What are you waiting for, Mr. Gerdes?"

Well, let's see, I'm waiting for stupid to:

Show us just one "huge mass grave" that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder at Treblinka.

Just one body in a "wax-fat transformation" at Belzec.

Just one pound of crushed bone at Chelmno.

Just one ounce of human ash at Sobibor.

Just one gassed jew from the entire "holocaust."

Just one filthy rich greasy jew to match nafcash’s reward amount – i.e. - $100,000.00 and put it in an escrow account.

And of course I'm waiting for Roberta to, in Ceds words - get on with it.

Are you too chicken-shit to show us the above Rertado?

Are you too much of a coward to - get on with it?

What are you waiting for Roberta?

What a cowardly lying little faggot you are Roberta.

Can't even prove / do just one of the above.

Just one Roberta.

One.

BTW Roberta, the nafcash update should be online by Fri., maybe sooner.

And rest your little damaged mind, the Sobibor bonus reward that you insited be included in the update will in fact be included in the update.

Just for you Roberta.

Oh, and one more thing Roberta:

Thank you.
 
Old July 20th, 2008 #754
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Roberta:

"Notice how CS tries to impress by throwing terms like "non sequitur" and "stochastic ability" around? I keep wondering if he even understands the meaning and implications of these terms."

Well, it's obvious the retarded Roberta doesn't understand their meanings. In fact, she's so stupid, she doesn't even know the meaning of the word exempt.

Roberta:

"What could be more cowardly than that?"

Your not challenging the richest people in the world to match the reward amount that one man with just one little non-profit, 501 (c) (3) (exempt), Scientific / Historical Educational Organization and twenty supporters has come up with to reward the person who proves the provable.

Just think about that. Just one man with just one little non-profit, 501 (c) (3) (exempt), Scientific / Historical Educational Organization is showing the world that the billion dollar a year holocaust industry is a fraud and proving that the whole holocaust myth is just a hoax. Just one man with just one little non-profit, 501 (c) (3) (exempt), Scientific / Historical Educational Organization and twenty supporters has the holocaust industry and it's spurious shills in a hysterical tizzy.

Nothing could be more cowardly than Roberta's continued attempts at trying to back out of her commitment of accepting THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE and her craven refusal to challenge the richest people in the world to come up with a measly hundred grand and put it in an escrow account.

Just one filthy rich greasy jew Roberta.

Just $100,000.00.

Just one Roberta.

One.

What are you waiting for you cowardly queer?
 
Old July 20th, 2008 #755
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Roberta:

ďAs putting the money in an escrow account at some time during the process Ė say, when the applicant has published proof meeting the challenge requirements in SKEPTIC and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine Ė is the only way I see to make this challenge a fair and honest challenge, then I'm challenging the worldwide jewish community to match the nafcash reward amount and put it into an escrow account to guarantee payment."

Now you're talking Roberta. Just how hard would it be for just one filthy rich greasy jew to guarantee that, should any supporter of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE not pay his legally binding amount of $5,000.00 to the winner of said challenge, said filthy rich greasy jew would cover the reward amount until said supporter is forced to pay up?

Just one filthy rich greasy jew.

Just one hundred grand.

Why can't one single jew put his money where his foul mouth is and match the nafcash reward amount?

Just one Roberta.

One.


Roberta:

"Thank you, Gerdes, for making it so obvious how easy it would be for the richest people of the world to match what your simple little 501 (c)(3)(exempt) nonprofit organization has done."

No Roberta, thank you.


Roberta:

"And his accurately accusing me of "two-faced machinations", when Iím obviously doing nothing to meet the challenge conditions proves what a transparent lying coward I am."

I couldn't have said it better myself Roberta.

BTW Roberta, what is holocaust controversies / homosexual creeps calling this challenge to the worldwide jewish / homosexual communites to match / guarantee nafcash's reward amount?

How about the homo-holo-jebo challenge?
 
Old July 21st, 2008 #756
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ced smythe View Post
Ignoring the meaning of posts when you dislike their content;
... is something I leave to my esteemed opponents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
so you, Bert. I gather you don't understand what pride is; it isn't hatred or geographic location. Hatred is a poor substitute.
I didn't mention it as a substitute but as a consequence. And that hatred is a poor substitute for pride is something you should perhaps be telling yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ced smythe View Post
Do you even have the time to meet Gregs' challenge? If so, get on with it!
I have all the time in the world, for I just have to watch and follow what archaeological work is being done on site. And the longer it takes, the longer I will also enjoy watching Gerdes' nervous squirming.
 
Old July 21st, 2008 #757
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Roberta:

"Why donít you read my posts, Mr. Gerdes?"

Well, let me count the why's -

They're idiotic. Childish, Full of lies. Sophomoric. Retarded. Did I mention full of lies? Nonsensical. Stupid. I could go on and on, but I think you get the idea. Oh, and did I mention that they were full of lies?

Roberta:

"What are you waiting for, Mr. Gerdes?"

Well, let's see, I'm waiting for stupid to:

Show us just one "huge mass grave" that contains just one percent of the alleged mass murder at Treblinka.

Just one body in a "wax-fat transformation" at Belzec.

Just one pound of crushed bone at Chelmno.

Just one ounce of human ash at Sobibor.

Just one gassed jew from the entire "holocaust."

Just one filthy rich greasy jew to match nafcashís reward amount Ė i.e. - $100,000.00 and put it in an escrow account.

And of course I'm waiting for Roberta to, in Ceds words - get on with it.

Are you too chicken-shit to show us the above Rertado?

Are you too much of a coward to - get on with it?

What are you waiting for Roberta?

What a cowardly lying little faggot you are Roberta.

Can't even prove / do just one of the above.

Just one Roberta.

One.

BTW Roberta, the nafcash update should be online by Fri., maybe sooner.

And rest your little damaged mind, the Sobibor bonus reward that you insited be included in the update will in fact be included in the update.

Just for you Roberta.

Oh, and one more thing Roberta:

Thank you.
Helpless squirming, self-projecting invective, the much appreciated admission that you don't read a discussion opponent's posts, and some more lies, namely the one about my having "insisted" that the "Sobibor bonus reward", which was your very own idea, be included in the "update" of the NAFCASH site that you announced (So there will be an update after all? Wow!). That's the best you'll ever be capable of, isn't it, Gerdes? What a sorry jerk you are.

As to your "show us" - baloney, you know very well what my position is: I can prove the existence of whatever quantity of any of the exhibits you mention corresponds to the mass murder, body disposal and robbery digging at any of the camps under discussion by proving the mass murder, body disposal and robbery digging at the respective camp through eyewitness, documentary and physical evidence, and what evidence of these categories I have shown leaves no room for reasonable doubt (unreasonable doubt is always possible, just as it is possible to unreasonably doubt the existence of the moon) that these camps were killing sites and large-scale mass murder happened at each of them.

This is true independently of what specific individual physical exhibits I have access to and can "show" to you, as even a numb nut like you should be able to understand. Your yelling for individual presentation of specific physical exhibits has no relevance from the point of view of criminal investigation or historical research. It has no relevance whatsoever except insofar as you have offered reward money for it and for the purpose of becoming entitled to that reward money. This means that, except insofar as presenting a specific physical exhibit makes an applicant become entitled to the reward money (and ęone body in a "wax-fat transformation" at BelzecĽ, ęone pound of crushed bone at ChelmnoĽ, ęone ounce of human ash at SobiborĽ or ęone gassed jew from the entire "holocaust"Ľ surely don't fulfill the requirements of the NAFCASH challenge), you can take all your infantile "show me" demands and shove them up your fat Nazi ass.

And as to the "coward", you should really refrain from using the term, after you sought refuge here in the cozy circle of your fellow Jew-haters, ignored most of the evidence I showed to you, dodged most of my questions, refused to even specify the contents of your challenge requirements (easy though I made it for you to do that) and didn't even dare to address my fellow HC bloggers directly after mouthing off about them here. Anyone with half a brain should by now have realized that you are a sorry piece of chicken-shit, and that your calling "coward" an opponent who not only entered the wolf's lair on his own but also addressed all your contentions and requests and patiently slapped your BS around your ears and exposed your lies again and again, is a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black - tantamount, to use the parallel that CS is so fond of (), to Elton John calling Brad Pitt a faggot.
 
Old July 21st, 2008 #758
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"Notice how CS tries to impress by throwing terms like "non sequitur" and "stochastic ability" around? I keep wondering if he even understands the meaning and implications of these terms."

Well, it's obvious the retarded Roberta doesn't understand their meanings. In fact, she's so stupid, she doesn't even know the meaning of the word exempt.
I understand it very well, but I still have to see proof that holding a given amount of money on escrow would make NAFCASH lose tax exemption as a non-profit association duly registered with the IRS (assuming it is).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"What could be more cowardly than that?"

Your not challenging the richest people in the world to match the reward amount that one man with just one little non-profit, 501 (c) (3) (exempt), Scientific / Historical Educational Organization and twenty supporters has come up with to reward the person who proves the provable.

Just think about that. Just one man with just one little non-profit, 501 (c) (3) (exempt), Scientific / Historical Educational Organization is showing the world that the billion dollar a year holocaust industry is a fraud and proving that the whole holocaust myth is just a hoax. Just one man with just one little non-profit, 501 (c) (3) (exempt), Scientific / Historical Educational Organization and twenty supporters has the holocaust industry and it's spurious shills in a hysterical tizzy.
Youíre becoming sillier by the hour, Gerdes. Even a manure-filled brain like yours should understand that whatever people have however much money are not the assholes who set up this idiotic and disgusting "find me a mass grave and youíll get money" Ė challenge and therefore have no responsibility for financially or otherwise supporting said challenge. And thereís also no reason why anyone in his right mind should set up such a challenge. It is something only a sick mind like yours can conceive.

Ah, and thanks for confirming that your chatting about me with "Hannover" Hargis on a forum to which I have no access (have you already invited the fellow over here, Mr. Gerdes?) is a very cowardly attitude. So is refusing to directly address persons you have been mouthing off about here, by the way (under the HC article Update on Gerdes & NAFCASH under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...s-nafcash.html thereís still nothing from chicken-shit Gerdes). So is having chosen as main debating arena not an equal-opportunity forum like RODOH, but a forum run and frequented by fellow Jew-hating fanatics. As is Ö (shall I go on, Mr. Gerdes?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Nothing could be more cowardly than Roberta's continued attempts at trying to back out of her commitment of accepting THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE and her craven refusal to challenge the richest people in the world to come up with a measly hundred grand and put it in an escrow account.

Just one filthy rich greasy jew Roberta.

Just $100,000.00.

Just one Roberta.

One.
As to my "trying to back out", I thought even a chimp like you would not be so stupid as to repeat this obvious lie, especially after you quoted some of my express statements belying this falsehood on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum". From my post # 750 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=750:

Quote:
Iíll transcribe Gerdesí recent posts on the CODOH thread under http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5059 , also because posts on CODOH tend to disappear when Hargis gets scared:

Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:33 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Here is RM's latest gem:

"What made me decide to accept your challenge was a big mistake you made in one of your posts, one that considerably improved my chances of having access to the very evidence that is required to meet the challenge requirements... If you donít want to accept my suggestions... thatís just fine with me. It wonít dissuade me from trying to obtain, publish and present to NAFCASH the required proof, for as you well know the money issue is secondary to me... So what Iím showing the world is that Iím willing to play by the standards of the NAFCASH challenge."
Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:40 pm
Quote:
So here is what we have so far:

"Boy, one can sense how carpet-biting mad Gerdes is at my having accepted the challenge... You will hear from me again on this subject when you find an issue of SKEPTIC or ARCHEOLOGY magazine with an article about my research findings in your mailbox... Iím doing my research independently of how big a chance there is that meeting the challenge requirements will get me any money. If I donít get paid for submitting proof that objectively meets the challenge requirements, thatís fine. If I do get paid, thatís even better... but the next time you repeat that "looking for an angle out" - BS youíll be telling another lie, a**hole. I have already made clear that the reward money would be nice to have but is not the main motivation for my research... What made me decide to accept your challenge was a big mistake you made in one of your posts, one that considerably improved my chances of having access to the very evidence that is required to meet the challenge requirements... If you donít want to accept my suggestions... thatís just fine with me. It wonít dissuade me from trying to obtain, publish and present to NAFCASH the required proof, for as you well know the money issue is secondary to me... As you well know, Iím not trying to change anything to my "liking"... what Iím showing the world is that Iím willing to play by the standards of the NAFCASH challenge."

Well now, I guess the only remaining question I have is:

What is he waiting for?
One might think that Gerdes is trying to make good for the "he's trying to weasel his way out of his public acceptance" lie he told before.

If so, congratulations, Mr. Gerdes! Acknowledging oneís mistakes is the first step towards improvement, as a German saying goes.
Looks like Gerdesí flicker of honesty didnít last.

As to your "one filthy rich greasy jew":

This is your challenge, Gerdes. It was set up by you and your Ė to use one of the self-projecting terms you like to throw around Ė butt-buddies. So the only ones who are responsible for financing this challenge are Gerdes and his but-buddies. If they cannot finance this challenge in the manner required for it to be a fair and honest challenge, thatís their problem. They must then live with the fact that their challenge is a hoax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
What are you waiting for you cowardly queer?
What I am waiting for you know, just read my post # 730 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=730 .

And while that happens (itís not me who takes care of it), Iím also waiting for Gerdes to keep showing the reasonable world (people are looking in from HC and RODOH through the links to this thread that I posted there, and Iím sure they are enjoying the show) what a lowly piece of self-projecting scum he is. As he is obviously looking in the mirror when he calls me "cowardly", it seems reasonable to assume that this applies to the "queer" as well.
 
Old July 21st, 2008 #759
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Always compliant with my requests, Gerdes now sinks to the depth of openly distorting my statements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

ďAs putting the money in an escrow account at some time during the process Ė say, when the applicant has published proof meeting the challenge requirements in SKEPTIC and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine Ė is the only way I see to make this challenge a fair and honest challenge, then I'm challenging the worldwide jewish community to match the nafcash reward amount and put it into an escrow account to guarantee payment."
The actual statement in my post # 733 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=733 (which must have hit a raw nerve, judging by Gerdes hysterical reaction) reads as follows:

Quote:
As putting the money on an escrow account at some time during the process Ė say, when the applicant has published proof meeting the challenge requirements in SKEPTIC and ARCHAEOLOGY magazine Ė is the only way I see to make this challenge a fair and honest challenge, you shall by such proof also have demonstrated that issuing the challenge via a "501 (c)(3)(exempt) nonprofit organization" (why not as private citizen Greg Gerdes, for instance?) was a scam meant to make access to the reward money as difficult as possible even for a winning applicant.

Thank you, Gerdes, for making it so obvious what the purpose of this "501 (c)(3)(exempt) nonprofit organization" Ė bullshit is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Now you're talking Roberta. Just how hard would it be for just one filthy rich greasy jew to guarantee that, should any supporter of THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE not pay his legally binding amount of $5,000.00 to the winner of said challenge, said filthy rich greasy jew would cover the reward amount until said supporter is forced to pay up?

Just one filthy rich greasy jew.

Just one hundred grand.

Why can't one single jew put his money where his foul mouth is and match the nafcash reward amount?

Just one Roberta.

One.
Youíre exceeding yourself as concerns silliness, Gerdes. This is not a matter of who has however much money and how easy it would be for whosoever to financially support the NAFCASH challenge. It is a matter of who is responsible for obtaining such financial support, and the only ones responsible for obtaining such financial support are Gerdes and his butt-buddies, the sick fanatics who set up that challenge. If these people think it takes "one filthy rich greasy jew" to financially support the challenge in such a way as to make it fair challenge, i.e. to make sure that a winning applicant has prompt and easy access to the reward money, then why donít they challenge "one filthy rich greasy jew" or "the worldwide jewish community" to financially support the challenge?

Why is an applicant or potential applicant to the reward money supposed to secure the financing of that money?

Please tell me, Mr. Gerdes.

Has there ever been a challenge in the world where it is up the applicant and not to the challenger to secure financing of the reward money?

I donít think so.

So hereís what you will do now, as you opened your big mouth so wide:

In your upcoming update of the NAFCASH challenge, you will state that under the conditions that the current supporters can offer, a winning applicant must run after x number of persons for the part of the reward amount that each of these persons has committed two, meaning that if there are, say, 20 supporters with a commitment of 5,000 dollars each, he may have to call upon and possibly suit 20 different people at probably 20 different places throughout the US in order to collect his reward.

Then, my dear Gerdes, you will state that the only way of solving this problem and make sure that a winning applicant has prompt and easy access to the reward money is the financing of the entire reward amount by "one filthy rich greasy jew", and you will challenge such "filthy rich greasy jew" or "the worldwide jewish community" to finance the reward amount.

So what you will be doing is beg those "filthy rich greasy" Jews to put up the money required for supporting the challenge that you set up, in such a way as to grant a winning applicant prompt and easy access to the reward money and thus make the challenge a fair challenge.

This is your job as the organizer of the NAFCASH challenge, Mr. Gerdes. You will either do your job or humbly admit that you are too much a coward to do your job.

Get cracking, Gerdes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"Thank you, Gerdes, for making it so obvious how easy it would be for the richest people of the world to match what your simple little 501 (c)(3)(exempt) nonprofit organization has done."

No Roberta, thank you.
Actual statement, see above, reads as follows:

Quote:
Thank you, Gerdes, for making it so obvious what the purpose of this "501 (c)(3)(exempt) nonprofit organization" Ė bullshit is.
You can keep showing what a cowardly piece of scum you are or you can show that you at least have the courage of calling upon "the worldwide jewish community" to finance the reward amount of your challenge.

The choice is yours, Mr. Gerdes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"And his accurately accusing me of "two-faced machinations", when Iím obviously doing nothing to meet the challenge conditions proves what a transparent lying coward I am."

I couldn't have said it better myself Roberta.
The actual statement in my post # 733 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...&postcount=733 (which must have also hit a raw nerve, judging by Gerdes hysterical reaction) reads as follows:

Quote:
And his lamely accusing me of "two-faced machinations", when Iím obviously doing nothing other than trying to make the challenge conditions as transparent as possible, is further positive proof that Gerdes is the very lying coward he is calling me.
Evidence meeting the challenge requirements is expected to come along with the results of archaeological work currently being done on site. All I have to do is watch. Even a retard like Gerdes should understand that archaeological work is not exactly done from one day to the next. And if it takes some time thatís even good insofar as it will extend Gerdesí suffering in anticipation of the day his nightmares come true. It will also give him time to obtain financing (from a "filthy rich greasy jew" or otherwise) as required to grant a winning applicant prompt and easy access to the reward money and thus make the challenge a fair one, or at least to state clearly on the NAFCASH site that a winning applicant will have to run after x number of persons for the part of the reward amount to which each of these persons has committed.

And just to make it clear once more, I intend to publish proof meeting the requirements in ARCHAEOLOGY or SKEPTIC magazine and submit such proof to NAFCASH as soon as I have it in my hands, independently of what my chances are of ever actually seeing any reward money. If I meet the challenge requirements but cannot obtain payment from Gerdesí characterless butt-buddies, thatís fine. If I can obtain payment, thatís even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
BTW Roberta, what is holocaust controversies / homosexual creeps calling this challenge to the worldwide jewish / homosexual communites to match / guarantee nafcash's reward amount?

How about the homo-holo-jebo challenge?
These and other instructive expressions of a self-projecting loserís and exposed fraudís helpless rage are much appreciated, Mr. Gerdes. Please letís have more of them so that no one linking to this thread from HC or RODOH is left in doubt that youíre a cowardly, mendacious, hysterical and altogether characterless pile of dog-shit. The more often you show the world what youíre all about, the better.
 
Old July 21st, 2008 #760
ced smythe
Member
 
ced smythe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 535
ced smythe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
... is something I leave to my esteemed opponents.

I didn't mention it as a substitute but as a consequence. And that hatred is a poor substitute for pride is something you should perhaps be telling yourself.
Yet more evasive gyration. I didn't ask after the consequences of pride. I ask: what is pride? What does being a proud German mean to you?

Quote:
I have all the time in the world, for I just have to watch and follow what archaeological work is being done on site. And the longer it takes, the longer I will also enjoy watching Gerdes' nervous squirming.
This ties with your neurotic compulsion to blabber self indulgently.
__________________
Fear not the path of truth for the lack of those upon it.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 AM.
Page generated in 0.15546 seconds.