VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 3rd, 2009 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
You guys are right, the give-a-way is no blond men.

This is indeed a jew-inspired production. And it's touted by the jew media as we can see by the up-the-crotch camera angles. If I were present at the parade I'd take the camera out of the hands of that photog and smash it over his head.

The jew has turned our women into whores, all gussied-up and ready for defilement by the niggers. And we are such meanies for raining on their parade.
I don't see that in this. The shot merely emphasizes the incredible genetics of the creatures - long, long legs. Beautiful sexy form, light hair. Just beautiful people. Not the best mentality among whites (not meaning stupidity, it is a jewish lie that blondes are stupid) but wonderful bodies.

We aren't Muslims or jews. White women don't need to dress like nuns, baggage or whores.

The Rus cut a wide, beautiful Amazonian swath through Eurasia. Let us celebrate it!

Old June 3rd, 2009 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Quoted for truth. All of the blondes at this parade look like vain, self-centered, cum-guzzling Paris Hilton clones.
No, they don't. WTF is wrong with some of you people?

Old June 3rd, 2009 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDane View Post
Reese Witherspoon movies must be real popular in Latvia. Quite nice-looking girls nonetheless.
These aren't dessicated little WASP bluebottles, none of the awful washed-out quality the WASP so often exhibits. These are the real article, honest-to-God Nordic blondes - long shapely legs, beautifully appointed skulls, light almost glowing hair, and often blue eyes to make a beautiful smoldering or icy contrast.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #24
Kevin Amgaard
TerreBlanche Martyr & Hero

The fact that they are having any kind of parade to celebrate an exclusively white genetic trait speaks volumes about the social structure of Europe as compared to the 'kwa. I don't think that would fly here.
The chief duty of every new age is to up-raise new men to determine its liberties, to lead towards its material success - to rend the rusty padlocks and chains of dead custom that always prevent healthy expansion. Theories, ideals and constitutions, that may have meant life, hope and freedom for our ancestors, may now mean destruction, slavery and dishonor to us.-Might Is Right

Old June 3rd, 2009 #25
brutus

RE: ZOG CONTROL

Another hint this is jew orchastrated; Where is the negative press howling about the exclusionary nature of the parade? Isn't everything supposed to be diversified now-a-days, especially public events? Where are the protesting nonWhites? It should be obvious they're no where to be found because the jew hasn't let them out of their cages.

I'm also thinking this parade is about blonds, not Whites......and that's another reason why this story is allowed unmolested by the jew's minions.

Quote:
As to no blond men being in this parade lets hear the women complain about that, you guys gotta give that a rest -
Implying that we're homos for pointing out the lack of White men is just silly and it seems you're getting a tad defensive over this. Look, at first blush, I was happy to read about pretty WHITE girls marching in an exclusive parade, but some of the other fellows make valid points about the hidden string pullers. I think my points are just as valid.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #26
J.E.

just curious, do you think there's a single blonde in that parade that wouldn't fuck a blinged out cocky nigger?

and do you think any of them would fuck you?

Women go with The Flow. The Flow is all that matters, The Flow is all that exists. The Flow controls space, Time, matter, all four fundamental forces, gravity, the weak nuclear force, etc, etc.

The Flow is a conglomeration of billions of individual Flows, individuals can stand in it's path, and be swept away, be run over, crushed by it. they all heed death of the physical body. Dialectic Materialism is a mindless feeding machine, livers and glands, mindlessly feeding on auras, evolving 'power', whatever that is.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #27
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.E. View Post
just curious, do you think there's a single blonde in that parade that wouldn't fuck a blinged out cocky nigger?
I am sure plenty of them wouldn't give some ugly shitskin the time of day, you would be surprised how many white American women can't stand niggers, I work with a bunch of them.

Uncle Jewey wants the white man to believe he is second rate, the only one who is a BETA is the jew weaklings themselves.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #28
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Its fuckin sad that such a thing exists, if our countries were healthy every day would be blond day, there wouldn’t be any muddy biohazards allowed to pollute the gene pool responsible for blondness. I see something potentially ugly in this event, it looks like an effort to promote tourism, the wrong type of tourism, sex tourism, If I am not mistaken Latvia is actually a popular sex tourist destination.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #29
J.E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir View Post
I am sure plenty of them wouldn't give some ugly shitskin the time of day, you would be surprised how many white American women can't stand niggers, I work with a bunch of them.

Uncle Jewey wants the white man to believe he is second rate, the only one who is a BETA is the jew weaklings themselves.
You're right, I would be surprised from what i see here.

And if they pretend to hate niggers when they are around you, it just means you're a white man with a big cock. congratulations.

Or it just means they're more afraid of you at that particular moment than they are of blacks, because there's none around them at the moment.

Just remember, the female mind is controlled by Fear. a male kwan's mind is 99%controlled by fear. Fear of social rejection, fear of loss of income, fear of starving, fear of homelessness. A kwan woman's mind is 99.999999999% controlled by fear.

they have no spiritual courage that comes from knowing right from Wrong and knowing what pleases God and what God hates.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #30
ZOG CONTROL

Quote:
Another hint this is jew orchastrated
On second thought it never hurts to be extra suspicious when it comes to naming the Jew, we do know that the Tribe has a grudge out for the Baltic people, (right behind the Germans), as they joined the Nazis more per capita than any of the other countries in Europe - for "irrational reasons":

Quote:

The Jewish Marxists Behind the White Genocide in the Baltic States

By Juri Lina

“The difference in living standards between the Soviet Union and its neighbouring states (Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania) was all too obvious and in order to even out this difference, Moscow made preparations to incorporate those states in the Soviet Empire. The international financial elite gave Stalin a free hand to act. The Baltic states were to have been the Soviet Union’s base for its planned attack against Germany”. (Carl O. Nordling, “Defence or Imperialism? An Aspect of Stalin’s Military and Foreign Policy”, Uppsala, 1984.)

The extremist Jews of course played the key role in this action. A certain part of the Jewish population in the Baltic states had been prepared for the take-over for a long time. In Moscow, the preparations were finished as early as in 1937, when the Kremlin had the first maps of the Baltic states printed with the names “Latvian SSR” and “Estonian SSR”. Phrase books in the Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian languages were printed for the Soviet soldiers in 1940 (just before the occupation).

The preparations also included plans for the deportation of Baltic citizens. Information about this was immediately spread to the international Zionist organisations. Vladimir Jabotinsky (born in Odessa 1880, died in 1940), a well-known Zionist activist who also founded the terror organisation Warriors of Zion, wrote a letter to one of the leading Zionist functionaries in the United States on the 2nd of November 1939. The letter dealt with the treatment of the Palestinians, whom the Zionists wanted to deport from Palestine. There was one very remarkable sentence in the letter concerning plans for a future deportation of the Palestinians: “If it was possible to transfer the Baltic peoples, it is also possible to move the Palestinian Arabs.”

Jabotinsky’s letter is preserved in the Israeli National Archives. (The Washington Post, 7th of February 1988.) The letter was quoted and commented upon by the Jewish nationalist David Ben-Gurion in “War Diary” , Vol. Ill, p. 788.

No ordinary politician had any knowledge whatever of the future Soviet occupation of the Baltic states at this point. Much less could anyone imagine anything as despicable as deporting the original population. A strictly secret decision to deport the anti-Soviet element from the Baltic states was signed by Ivan Serov (who was vice-people’s commissary for security) in Moscow on the 11th of October 1939. The Zionist leader Vladimir Jabotinsky not only knew about this planned crime, but also had a positive attitude towards it. Jabotinsky was not even a Communist -he was a right-wing extremist. Tens of thousands of people were deported to Siberia from the three Baltic states on the night before the 14th of June, 1941................ (more…)

Old June 3rd, 2009 #31
brutus

RE: Alex

Quote:
I don't see that in this. The shot merely emphasizes the incredible genetics of the creatures - long, long legs. Beautiful sexy form, light hair. Just beautiful people. Not the best mentality among whites (not meaning stupidity, it is a jewish lie that blondes are stupid) but wonderful bodies.

We aren't Muslims or jews. White women don't need to dress like nuns, baggage or whores.

The Rus cut a wide, beautiful Amazonian swath through Eurasia. Let us celebrate it!
I'm no prude. One of my favorite pastimes is looking at White females. The scantier clad, the better. I'm just resentful that jews are probably exploiting our women in this parade. If anyone is going to be exploiting them, it should be us.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
RE: ZOG CONTROL

Another hint this is jew orchastrated; Where is the negative press howling about the exclusionary nature of the parade? Isn't everything supposed to be diversified now-a-days, especially public events? Where are the protesting nonWhites? It should be obvious they're no where to be found because the jew hasn't let them out of their cages.

I'm also thinking this parade is about blonds, not Whites......and that's another reason why this story is allowed unmolested by the jew's minions.

Implying that we're homos for pointing out the lack of White men is just silly and it seems you're getting a tad defensive over this. Look, at first blush, I was happy to read about pretty WHITE girls marching in an exclusive parade, but some of the other fellows make valid points about the hidden string pullers. I think my points are just as valid.

You're overthinking it, Brutus. Don't let this stuff drive you insane. Yeah, some of the outfits are a tad slutty, and of course we know which party pushes sluttiness like there's no other option, but there's nothing wrong with a bunch of beautiful blondes smiling and parading down the street. It makes our case without words, which is the best kind of case.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #33
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
RE: Alex

I'm no prude. One of my favorite pastimes is looking at White females. The scantier clad, the better. I'm just resentful that jews are probably exploiting our women in this parade. If anyone is going to be exploiting them, it should be us.
I don't see any exploitation. Beautiful young women naturally want to exhibit their beauty. That doesn't make them sluts. There's a window of acceptable behavior. We all know what's on either side. We're not muslims or their jewish brothers. Whites have never been particularly prude or slutty, they go the Greek way, the middle course. Moderation in all things.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #34
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
No, they don't. WTF is wrong with some of you people?
I'll answer that one: there are some posters here who seriously hate women and spare no chance to tear good-looking White women down.

I've seen it in action here more than once. It's sort of creepy.

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #35
George Witzgall

Talking some blond dudes would be nice

Old June 3rd, 2009 #36
Brett Quinn
Banned

As I said, the give away is lack of blonde males. Even the Nazis showed the beauty of our race through both men and women.

Old June 4th, 2009 #37
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

To all the Galahads on this forum: show me such a parade of debauched, self-centered sluts taking place 80+ years ago and I'll withdraw my comment.

Until then, I'll state without hesitation that this isn't what we need. These vaginas will not make good mothers, if they'll even make mothers at all.

You'll never see me putting down a woman who dresses and behaves with class. But this? This is one of the main reasons the West is a decaying corpse.

Below I'll paste a post of mine from the beginning of the year. Call me a chauvinist, call me a mysoginist, call me sexually frustrated--I could care less. What I write is the truth, and every pre-WWI Aryan man would agree with me.

Quote:
It's hard to have integrity when every cunt walking down the street is trying to outwhore every other cunt walking down the street.

Back in the day showing a calf or a shoulder was already considered incredibly risque, provocative and questionable. Today walking around town in nothing but a pair of panties and a bra is perfectly acceptable.

Where does that leave the men?

For life to continue, the man must orgasm. A woman's orgasm is completely inconsequential. If from this day forward, no woman on the face of the earth were to ever have an orgasm again, nothing would change.

This little fact has been taken into consideration since the dawn of mankind, and since the dawn of mankind women and their incredibly powerful sexuality have been kept in check--until, of course, the age of the Jew, which began in earnest about 80 years ago.

Today a braindead 16-year-old girl walking around town in booty shorts has the power of God (nature) over men of all ages and from all walks of life.

Permitting girls to dress like whores is also terribly detrimental to the familial tradition. After a couple of children and a few years, a woman's body naturally begins to lose its "freshness". At this point she can no longer compete with young women when it comes to physical attraction. How does she feel when she goes for a stroll around town with her family and finds herself surrounded by these sadistic young whores who are letting it all hang out for the entire world to worship? How does she feel when she catches her husband looking at something that she knows she will never be again? What kind of an effect does this have on the relationship, on the family?

Today's teenage girls dress a million times worse than the whoriest whores of the 19th century.

It's sheer madness, and this present hateful and pathological state of affairs between the sexes is precisely what the Jew has been working towards for the last 100 years.

Old June 4th, 2009 #38
Neil Hudson

Instead of bringing their yellow-haired children(which don't exist on account of jewish abortion and B.C. pills) to the parade these airheads have brought many little brown dogs.

What's up with that?

I think that the small dogs symbolise neutered White males that these "ladies" have wrapped around their fingers.

The reason the jew allows this parade is because it celebrates how the feminists of the JWO have tethered their White male counterparts to leashes by making use of their pussies and the anti White-male JEWdicial system.

Old June 4th, 2009 #39
brutus

RE: Neil Hudson

Not only are there no children present, I went back to the original article and found this:

Quote:
As well as the main parade, participants competed in blonde sports tournaments, a fashion show and a group shopping spree using their own blonde-branded credit cards.
The more I look at this thing, the more it oozes jew.

Old June 4th, 2009 #40
psychologicalshock
Banned

Overall I must agree, this looks to be a huge slut fest and I wouldn't be surprised if a sizeable portion of these broads weren't even actually blond. Overall there is 0 classiness to what they wear - especially the fact that it is BRIGHT PINK and just a fucking eye sore, also the dogs- I instantly thought of spic chicks. What the fuck is up with this?

Tags
bimbotards get a man, less third world

Thread