|December 24th, 2014||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2014
Why Vote National Socialist. (Nazi Party)
All of the problems in the U.S. can be attributed to democracy. Let me show you some of them.
1. Multiculturalism destroys patriotism and a sense of community. Democracy failed.
2. With no patriotism or sense of community, the U.S. sent jobs overseas. Leaving American workers without those jobs with which to pay taxes. Democracy failed.
3. According to one website, there are 101 million unemployed Americans. Then there are all those who are underemployed or who have given up on even looking for work. Democracy failed.
4. Depending on which website you look at, our yearly trade deficit with China alone is anywhere from 300 billion to over 700 billion. Democracy failed.
5. Each year, the U.S. HAS to pay 420 billion just in interest on our national debt. Democracy failed.
6. The U.S. has lost trillions of dollars on pointless wars. Democracy failed.
7. The rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer. Wreaking havoc on our middle class. Democracy failed.
8. Largely for multiethnic reasons, the U.S. ranks low among developed countries when it comes to things like education, medical coverage, hours needed to be worked, life expectancy, etc. Democracy failed.
9. The U.S. has 4.5% of the worlds population. But has 25% of those in jail. Democracy failed.
10. The U.S. produces twice the number of serial killers than any other country. Democracy failed.
11. Corporations are psychotic and sociopathic entities. Yet have rights that are superior to those of the common person. Democracy failed.
12. Though often being multinational, corporations are basically "free" to give as much money as they want toward national elections. Democracy failed.
13. Right now, the earth can't sustainably support the number of people it has. But the population levels of Whites aren't rising. We are reward with higher immigration levels than any other country. Neither does the U.S. do anything useful in stopping the flow of illegal invader scabs from coming over our southern border. Democracy failed.
14. Solar energy and other energy alternatives are viable. But instead, the U.S. allows things like energy companies to take the tops off mountains and do fracking. Democracy failed.
15. Electric cars are viable alternatives to those powered by internal combustion engines. But for the most part, car companies are only willing to make complicated cars that can run on either. Democracy failed.
16. Money determines who runs for office in this country. Democracy failed.
17. Corruption in politics is basically legal. Democracy failed.
There are of course many, many other problems. To be sure, some of them are going to take a lot of fixing. But I for one am sick and tired of the politics of failure.