Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 20th, 2008 #1
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Default Germany- Federal Court bans Celtic Cross

Karlsruhe, Germany (AP) The public use of the Celtic Cross after a ruling by the Federal Court generally prohibited and punishable. The prohibition applies even if no connection with the unconstitutional neo-Nazi organization is manufactured by the Cross emblem as used, as the Supreme Court announced on Friday. Demnach entschied der 3. Criminal Senate that in any case the offense of using indicator of unconstitutional organizations would be met.

The symbol, a cross bar with a ring at the intersection, is prohibited by the unconstitutional "Volkssozialistischen movement Germany / Labor Party (VSBD / PDA)" as the emblem used, but is also seen as a harmless symbol, particularly in cultural and historical or religious connotations.

The Karlsruhe judges said that only through a general ban would ensure that the cross not as a symbol of the banned organization in public life could be established.
Only if the symbol in an apparently harmless connection will be used, it is not punishable.

http://translate.google.com/translat...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old November 20th, 2008 #2
Peer Fischer

Jewinsanity.

Old November 20th, 2008 #3
Curtis Stone

Every German in Germany ought to wear a big Celtic Cross every day as a protest.

Old November 20th, 2008 #4
Ceallachain

Good thing jews tricked white Americans into fighting the evil Nazis. Germany is a "free" country now!!!

((( rolls eyes )))

Old November 20th, 2008 #5
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Make no mistake that this is part of an effort by Jews to suppress paganism.

Old November 20th, 2008 #6
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Today´s “democratic” courts and judges would make dictators envious with their totalitarian power and rule by diktat.

Old November 20th, 2008 #7
Dan Allan

I guess it only makes sense, they banned the Swazi, why not ban all other forms of cross including, eventually I have no doubt, the Latin cross. In Israel they use this: instead of a plus sign in all academic institutions, because + looks too much like a cross.

Old November 20th, 2008 #8
Baldy
Racial Rage

Insane. Think about it: A federal court in an otherwise sane nation (well, Germany is sane between attempts at world domination) outlaws a symbol. They fear a symbol. They are very afraid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Cook View Post
God made me a Jew when I decided to follow Jesus Christ. Read it for yourself. It's in the Bible. All Christians are Jews.

Old November 21st, 2008 #9
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default I wouldn't be surprised, if this judge is spinning in his grave, right now:

Old November 21st, 2008 #10
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Think about it: A federal court in an otherwise sane nation (well, Germany is sane between attempts at world domination) outlaws a symbol.
Are you some kind of a Semite or something?

Old November 21st, 2008 #11
fdtwainth

Highly reprehensible. This ban violates my religious beliefs, among others. I actually wear Celtic Cross, and the Life Rune jewelry, and now I can be arrested for that?

I hope the German patriots will appeal this abhorrent ruling of the German democratic court, attempting to illegally limit their natural right to Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Consciousness, to the European Court of Human Rights, if necessary.

Last edited by fdtwainth; November 21st, 2008 at 06:10 AM.

Old November 21st, 2008 #12
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
Insane. Think about it: A federal court in an otherwise sane nation (well, Germany is sane between attempts at world domination) outlaws a symbol. They fear a symbol. They are very afraid.
Lol at the present German regime being sane, maybe if you are from England or Kanaduh it may in comparison seem that way, but otherwise, to anybody with a healthy mind, the government of that country is rabidly insane, its minion´s demonic collective mind is completely and totally on the debilitating drug called jewery.

Old November 21st, 2008 #13
Baldy
Racial Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Are you some kind of a Semite or something?
No. But I'm as pure English as 8 generations of American can be. Is Germany hallowed ground or something? Sometimes this board is like a D&D game on crack....not that I ever played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Cook View Post
God made me a Jew when I decided to follow Jesus Christ. Read it for yourself. It's in the Bible. All Christians are Jews.

Old November 21st, 2008 #14
Amy

Oh what to do about this little problem?

Quote:
German town restores cross that remembers deaths of Irish prisoners

Germany: A German town has restored and reconsecrated a Celtic cross erected 90 years ago in memory of 45 Irish soldiers who died there in a prisoner-of-war camp.The three-metre-high sandstone cross, one of the few of its kind in mainland Europe, was erected in 1917 at the camp between the towns of Dietkirchen and Limburg in western Germany where, a year earlier, Roger Casement tried to get inmates to join his "Irish Brigade".
http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...251428735.html

Old November 21st, 2008 #15
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Is Germany hallowed ground or something?
Yes.

Quote:
Sometimes this board is like a D&D game on crack....not that I ever played.
England turned a regional conflict into a global conflict, not Germany. "World domination"? Did you miss that part about the "British Empire"? Fucking hypocrite.

Old November 21st, 2008 #16
Blake Smith

Now maybe Germans might question if something is wrong about their government.

Old November 21st, 2008 #17
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Smith View Post
Now maybe Germans might question if something is wrong about their government.
Like everywhere else most people are kept in the dark, they simply don’t know. Obviously the occupation force´s installed media is not going to press the issue or bring awareness to the government´s absurd behavior towards all things Nazi, any media that takes issue to the government´s behavior can quickly find itself defamed or even prosecuted for having Nazi sympathies or being apologist and so on.

Old November 21st, 2008 #18
George De Vaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Karlsruhe, Germany (AP) The public use of the Celtic Cross after a ruling by the Federal Court generally prohibited and punishable. The prohibition applies even if no connection with the unconstitutional neo-Nazi organization is manufactured by the Cross emblem as used, as the Supreme Court announced on Friday. Demnach entschied der 3. Criminal Senate that in any case the offense of using indicator of unconstitutional organizations would be met.

The symbol, a cross bar with a ring at the intersection, is prohibited by the unconstitutional "Volkssozialistischen movement Germany / Labor Party (VSBD / PDA)" as the emblem used, but is also seen as a harmless symbol, particularly in cultural and historical or religious connotations.

The Karlsruhe judges said that only through a general ban would ensure that the cross not as a symbol of the banned organization in public life could be established.
Only if the symbol in an apparently harmless connection will be used, it is not punishable.

http://translate.google.com/translat...hl=en&ie=UTF-8
Interestingly, the modern German government is doing much to create "anti-Semitism" with their absurd, over-the-top, oppressive laws.

Old November 21st, 2008 #19
F.W. Braun
Banned

Quote:
Are you as stupid as you sound? How old are you?

Old November 21st, 2008 #20
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.
Angry

Pig bastards. It won't be long before the ordinary cross is outlawed also.

Thread