Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 24th, 2014 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default Have You Seen Jesse Leroy Matthew?

Quote:
Once they finally bust this guy, the story will simply fade away. Contrast it to how they cover any White crimes over the years — the ridiculous circus of satellite trucks, reporters and producers everywhere, with hourly coverage of the trial on cable TV — even on the so-called “conservative” FOX news. Pay close attention and you’ll get the “real deal” on how they protect this criminal race 24/7.

Charlottesville, Virginia police have now released a wanted poster of the black animal they suspect abducted and murdered that cute British coed at the University of Virginia, Hannah Graham. And late yesterday, they announced a felony warrant had been issued for the ape. The charge is “intent to defile.” How appropriate.

They can’t really charge him with murder yet, until they find her body or he says something highly incriminating that leaves no doubt. Even then, it’s difficult without her remains to convict the punk, but still possible.

They first wanted him for “reckless driving,” ha ha. When leaving the police station after talking to a lawyer (certainly after detectives read him his Miranda), he ran out of the building and took off at a high rate of speed that “placed others in danger.” Sure, the initial charge was just to get the guy. It’s like getting pulled over for having a tail light out, when cops suspect you might be up to something else.

Quote:
Hell, thanks to bleeding heart liberals, cops don’t have much latitude when dealing with these animals; they have to have concrete evidence to hang on him. I guarantee they looked at every single little hair found in the apeman’s car and apartment and compared it to samples taken from the girl’s hairbrush back in her dormitory room. They probably even have DNA evidence by now.

Make note there is a $50,000 reward for information to the “safe return of Hannah Graham.” That’s not going to happen and everyone knows it. However, that money can easily be funneled to whomever can provide information that finally convicts the animal. Often such sums are divided up between informants, depending on various factors that successfully put the punk behind bars.

“Matthew has associates/contacts in Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington D.C. If you have information as to his whereabouts please call the Charlottesville Police Department or the 24-hour tip line at 434-295-3851.”

If you know of his hideout location, that will earn you a hefty slice of any payouts. Chances are, he’s holed up in some stinking black area of a big city, “chillin,” smoking blunts and playing video games right now in his filthy underwear.

Now you might have noticed I run a wanted poster down at the bottom left of my main screen. I try to change it out weekly. INCOG reader “Gman” at New Nation News often drops by to let me know of a new black scumbag running loose.

Blacks don’t usually last long on the run. Usually, most get busted within days, or hours from doing something stupid — like dropping a ho’s cellphone, or even his own wallet at the scene of the crime. One criminal black on the show “The First 48″ actually butt-dialed 911 right as he was committing a murder and the 911 system recorded the sounds from the whole thing!

Also, money from crime stopper programs has friends and family turning them in practically immediately. The saying “there’s no honor among thieves” should be changed to “there’s no honor among homies.” Especially so, if it comes down to some easy cash to spend on crack or takeout Popeye’s fried chicken.

OMG: did I say something racist? Hell, seeing what’s happening in America these days would make any rational White person think the same way.

Whites are indeed waking up to the non-stop BS going down. You should see some of the search strings I’m getting that bring people to my site. Plus, Whites in the real world are talking quite openly everywhere. This past weekend, I saw a punky White libtard get shouted down about Obama the other day by a fairly young White bunch. I thought the little homo might start crying when he walked away in a huff. Very, very heartening.

This black/jewish/zionist crapola is rapidly running out of control. People are sick and tired of this never-ending “war on terror” paranoia, Israel’s manipulations and the corrupt monarchies of the Gulf States in bed with the Western banking elite. They rightfully suspect it’s one big stinking crime family — especially since the American military and us taxpayers are obviously being used as the Zionist’s big dumb stick.

They’ve completely turned on the faucet big time with this ISIS business in the media. They are doing everything they can to gin up the American public into a war that will soon be used to take out Syria’s Assad. Which has basically been the Zionist’s game plan all along. Regardless of any high-minded talk, the filthy Zionists have America by the short hairs and the world knows it.

Whites are also sick and tired of watching the spoiled black race scream bloody murder every five minutes on the TV over the littlest supposed race affront, when the criminals kill each other and us Whites all the time. All this, and we got to see blacks treated like GD heroes everywhere in the media. We’re sick of the BS!

And because of the Internet, Whites are learning about White-hating blacks attacking us in the streets for fun or to get even for perceived injustice (the wackos blame us for every GD thing wrong in their sorry-ass Negro lives). These kinds of street attacks and truly racist behavior of blacks wakes up people pretty fast.

Plus, that skinny punk Obama is getting ready to hand out Amnesty to the illegals once the Fall elections are over. That major league ass kisser of Jews and minorities, VP Joe Biden is already promising “latinos” that’s the plan. Real folks of Spanish White descent are just as pissed as moi, because these low class, criminal Mestizo half breeds are nothing but big trouble.

Let me make a statement that will have some “take offense.” So be it, faggots.

Once this Jesse Leroy Matthew, Jr. ape punk is finally found, and the Charlottesville police have evidence he killed the poor girl, they should beat the living snot out of him until he shows the police where he dumped her body. At which point, it’s a done deal and they should just hang him by the neck till he’s dead — preferably in public so fellow homies get the message.

Now you might have gotten the idea I don’t like the black race when you first came to my site. Damn right, fool. These blacks are nothing but a worthless millstone around America’s neck. No doubt whatsoever.

– Phillip Marlowe
http://incogman.net/2014/09/have-you...w/#more-111903

Thread