Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 23rd, 2005 #61
ngrh8r
Banned

Slovjanski, was that bar fight in 7th grade, too?
I was a sophomore in highschool before I got into my first bar fight. We were in a titty bar in niggertown. A VERY large dude came up behind me and told me I was in his seat. So I punched him, full force, right in the solar plexus. :box: And he just grunted, and his expression became even more psychotic. I'm not getting into the rest.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #62
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
No Jews DON'T promote BJJ, BRAZILIANS PROMOTE BJJ, and yes, sometimes they are a bit deceptive about how little technical difference there is between BJJ and the Judo from whence it came.

As for its lineage, Mitsuyo Maeda was trained in the Kodokan institute before moving to Brazil and teaching Helio and Carlos. Technically Maeda was actually teaching them Judo, or "Old-School" Judo better known as "Koshen Judo"(sometimes spelled Kosen).

I'm a little confused. I always thought Kano Sensei coined the term Judo. How does Koshen Judo differ from Kodokan Judo? One thing I've noticed is that even high-level Kodokan Judo doesn't SEEM to feature any wrist locks, though I've seen plenty of kansetsu-waza involving elbows and such. I always thought the wrist was a better target. Ever tried to armbar someone with really big biceps?

Old September 23rd, 2005 #63
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom
I have a question for all the fighting racists here: how many niggers, kikes, and spics have you beat up???
I sincerely hope some of you have used all this fighting skill to a good use.
If none of you have taken on nonwhites and given them a good hiding, please shut the fuck up.
There always seems to be this little clique of 'fighters' or whatever whose hobby
is martial arts/grappling/fighting/what have you within the WNist realm.
So how do you personally deal with the many uptidy nonwhites?

Thanks. I'd like to here some real stories.
Bad question, Derrick, because it's tempting to reply and yet this is the sort of thing that supplies very negative fodder for the antis. Let's not be giving them evidence of any "hate crimes" eh? Keep that in mind gentlemen. We are only talking about using force in "self defense" right?
So I will only talk on this board about times outside the ring that I 'lost" or was a victim of non-White aggression.

There were many times when I was little and still going to an "integrated" school. The niggers would either shine it on with you if they were afraid, or if they thought you were afraid of them they would punk you out with challenges, "afta school" and that kind of crap. The only way to end that kind of thing was either blast them right then and there or show up at the appointed time. Showing up at the appointed time of course was also a bad idea because guess what? The nigger would always show up with a group of friends and you can be sure niggers fight in teams whenever possible. So the solution was to occasionally beat somebody down for a minor offense, so that others would give you wide berth. Of course that did not prevent the oldest kids-- keeping in mind some of these nigger bucks grow fast-- the oldest kids might still come by for a fight. Oh, and even those many decades ago I heard boasts of "gangs" like the infamous "Vice lords" and "black gangster disciples."

Years later there was the football team and yes even in a White school they find ways to get a nigger buck at running back. And while I actually got along well with 90% of the niggers due to my extensive experience with them via "integration" still there was bound to be a conflict. My most grevious "defeat" was "revenge" on me for an earlier incident and the buck demonstrated on me the gracie "mount" long before I had learned the gracie guard, and then from the superior position, easily scrunched his eyes and shook his head to ward off my unsuccessful attempts to gouge his eyes out or rip off his ears, and thence proceeded to grab my hair and neck and whack my cranium on the hard concrete locker-room floor a few times until I blacked out. My White "friends" would probably had let the black bastard kill me but luckily the football coach pulled him off of me.

Did having my ass kicked on the playground and daily walking to and from primary school in fear affect my perspective? Did nearly being murdered by an enraged nigger buck at 16 affect my perspective? HMMM

Old September 23rd, 2005 #64
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
The jEWS promote BJJ heavily and if I'm not mistaken, the kike "army" in Itsalie use it as their official self defense training course. It's just a really dirty way of fighting, a good fit for jEWS.
No the Jewkikes have a socalled style they call "Krap Maggot" or something like that.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #65
ngrh8r
Banned

Are you from Chi-town, AE? I'm pretty sure the Black Gangster Disciples are Chicago based. I feel sorry for you. All I had to put up with were half-assed Blood offshoots, mostly "Baby G's".

Old September 23rd, 2005 #66
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Close enough. Larry Hoover ran the BGD from a prison for a decade, bribing guards, selling dope, bringing whores into the prison, you name it. Finally it was so flagrant the feds decided they would move him into a federal pen. Pathetic. Kind of like Greylord where the feds decided that they would make stab at cleaning up the corruption in Chicago. In the end, all that was accomplished was a closer symbiosis between the Daley machine and the power of Jews on the federal level.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #67
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r
I'm a little confused. I always thought Kano Sensei coined the term Judo. How does Koshen Judo differ from Kodokan Judo? One thing I've noticed is that even high-level Kodokan Judo doesn't SEEM to feature any wrist locks, though I've seen plenty of kansetsu-waza involving elbows and such. I always thought the wrist was a better target. Ever tried to armbar someone with really big biceps?

Koshen Judo basically means "Old School" which is sort of a general term to refer to pre-WW2, pre-Olympic Judo. When Judo became an Olympic sport a lot of the rules were changed to make it more appealing to spectators, which neglected a lot of ne-waza technique as well as some of the less-spectacular throws. I managed to get a 2 DVD set of pre-WW2 Koshen Judo, and what you see looks a lot closer to Brazilian Jujitsu although the technique seems more varied. But ever since watching those and through other research of early Judo techniques I have found it difficult to find many if any "pure" BJJ techniques. BJJ's big difference is more of strategy, philosophy, and of course a different set of competition rules.

As for wristlocks, they work great in certain situations against certain people but you wouldn't want to rely on them too much. I have had trouble trying to armbar people with big biceps in the past so if I encountered that again I would probably go for techniques that attack the shoulder joint. One technique I need more practice in for sure is the bicep slicer. It seems hard to get from my experience but if you DO get it you will see quite a sight if they don't give up.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #68
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
Koshen Judo basically means "Old School" which is sort of a general term to refer to pre-WW2, pre-Olympic Judo. When Judo became an Olympic sport a lot of the rules were changed to make it more appealing to spectators, which neglected a lot of ne-waza technique as well as some of the less-spectacular throws. I managed to get a 2 DVD set of pre-WW2 Koshen Judo, and what you see looks a lot closer to Brazilian Jujitsu although the technique seems more varied. But ever since watching those and through other research of early Judo techniques I have found it difficult to find many if any "pure" BJJ techniques. BJJ's big difference is more of strategy, philosophy, and of course a different set of competition rules.

As for wristlocks, they work great in certain situations against certain people but you wouldn't want to rely on them too much. I have had trouble trying to armbar people with big biceps in the past so if I encountered that again I would probably go for techniques that attack the shoulder joint. One technique I need more practice in for sure is the bicep slicer. It seems hard to get from my experience but if you DO get it you will see quite a sight if they don't give up.

What you stated in the first paragraph is one of the reasons I give little credit to the Gracie family. As for throws, I think MOST of Kano Sensei's choices in what to keep were good. But, honestly, how often have you seen someone perform a successful seoinage during competition? I never really liked
hip throws that much. I fucking hate yama arashi.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #69
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
What you stated in the first paragraph is one of the reasons I give little credit to the Gracie family. As for throws, I think MOST of Kano Sensei's choices in what to keep were good. But, honestly, how often have you seen someone perform a successful seoinage during competition? I never really liked
hip throws that much. I fucking hate yama arashi.

Seoinage is the shoulder throw, not hip throw. However, both are very popular and the hip throw is even used by a lot of BJJ people as well. Over course the techniques one uses depend a lot on one's body type. Because of my height I cannot do shoulder or hip throws on pretty much anybody except the rare person that is as tall or taller than myself. Instead I stick to sweeps and trips.

Yes, it is technically true that the Gracies may have used the term "Jujitsu" to further differentiate it from its actual source, Judo. Unfortunately even in real martial arts cirlces petty rivalries can exist.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #70
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

acc to my former judo instructors seionage is a very commonly used olympic competition throw. I have been thrown by them with that technique during sparring. also tai otoshi- this are apparently biggies in olympic competition. but I am no expert in that area of competition.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #71
Derrick Beukeboom

Wow, we can be a bit paranoid sometimes. I wan't looking for any 'ammunition' to get anyone in trouble btw. Just wanted to hear some tough guy stories.
It's not a crime last I heard to defend yourself regardless of the race of the other guy.
That wasn't too kind ngr8tr...don't be so sensitive next time. lol.
I thought all the tough guys didn't have to prove themselves all the time.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #72
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Wow, we can be a bit paranoid sometimes. I wan't looking for any 'ammunition' to get anyone in trouble btw. Just wanted to hear some tough guy stories.....
Ha, of course, I know you're not. Just keep in mind the Jews and antiracists read every single page of this forum day after day looking for piddly shit to follow up on. That is not paranoia-- it is verifiably true.

Old September 23rd, 2005 #73
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Wow, we can be a bit paranoid sometimes. I wan't looking for any 'ammunition' to get anyone in trouble btw. Just wanted to hear some tough guy stories.
It's not a crime last I heard to defend yourself regardless of the race of the other guy.
That wasn't too kind ngr8tr...don't be so sensitive next time. lol.
I thought all the tough guys didn't have to prove themselves all the time.

Please accept my sincere apology, then. I can be a bit paranoid sometimes, but you have to admit; it DID sound an awful lot nazi-baiting. I should ahve given a White man the benefit of the doubt, though. My bad, cuz. :cheers:

Old September 23rd, 2005 #74
Derrick Beukeboom

hey no worries 8tr! Yes, I suppose I should have worded the post a little better.
I've always admired the many experienced and skilled fighters in our ranks....I guess I wish I could unleash a small cohesive group of Aryan warriors and have them dispatch of the many nigger and spic gangsta punks that affect our society.
It would be great to utilize our fighters aganist the nonwhite hordes.

ugghhh..I hate those fuckin cockroaches!

Old September 23rd, 2005 #75
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Of course that did not prevent the oldest kids-- keeping in mind some of these bucks grow fast-- the oldest kids might still come by for a fight.

Don’t some blacks stay in school till they are 30? Being white in a black school can be tough because you will always be the youngest.

I had a lucky date of birth (and an unlucky birth place that allowed us to start earlier then here) so I was out just a few months after my 17th birthday. This was tough on me because we had 18-year-old freshmans. We only had two half blacks at my school though, and one Arab otherwise it was all white and no Jews.

Quote:
My White "friends" would probably had let the black kill me
Sound like your friends loved you. Were you as smug then as you are now?

Old September 24th, 2005 #76
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
hey no worries 8tr! Yes, I suppose I should have worded the post a little better.
I've always admired the many experienced and skilled fighters in our ranks....I guess I wish I could unleash a small cohesive group of Aryan warriors and have them dispatch of the many nigger and spic gangsta punks that affect our society.
It would be great to utilize our fighters aganist the nonwhite hordes.

ugghhh..I hate those fuckin cockroaches!

Don't worry. The time WILL come when you can see your dream fulfilled. As for me, all I can say is that I would NEVER try to provoke a nigger into a fight by insulting his ethnicity. Nor would I ever hit a Mexican in the head with a rattan fighting stick because I'm drunk and in a bad mood. And, of course, I wouldn't dream of saluting Jews on their way to temple, and yelling "Heil Hitler" at their children. And if someone tells you that I had my dog chase two Jehovah's Witness niggers off my property, they'd be lying. The same goes for shooting at Puerto Rican children with a paintgun. That's just wrong.

Old September 24th, 2005 #77
Hadding

Quote:
Slovjanski, was that bar fight in 7th grade, too?
I was a sophomore in highschool before I got into my first bar fight. We were in a titty bar in niggertown. A VERY large dude came up behind me and told me I was in his seat. So I punched him, full force, right in the solar plexus. :box: And he just grunted, and his expression became even more psychotic. I'm not getting into the rest.
Maybe you should have kicked him in the shins and stomped on his feet.

Old September 24th, 2005 #78
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
Maybe you should have kicked him in the shins and stomped on his feet.

I'd say so too, but I had a black belt in karate, so I thought that was all I needed. It was about this time that I took up Jujutsu. Then again, maybe I should've given him a beer mug to the skull, but... Live and learn, I guess.

Old September 24th, 2005 #79
Hadding

Quote:
I'd say so too, but I had a black belt in karate, so I thought that was all I needed. It was about this time that I took up Jujutsu. Then again, maybe I should've given him a beer mug to the skull, but... Live and learn, I guess.
The shins and the feet were my father's favorite targets when he was a bus-driver in DC and had to deal with unruly niggers on a frequent basis. I think he might have said that you were wasting your time attacking the skull.

Incidentally, I think that if you hit somebody in the head with a heavy object you are more likely to be charged with a serious crime. Nobody can accuse you of attempted murder or armed assault for attacking shins and feet.

Last edited by Hadding; September 24th, 2005 at 12:37 PM.

Old September 25th, 2005 #80
Nordblod
Starkast i stan

Because, as we are all well aware, the solar plexus is indeed located in the skull.
The nations are - graves

Thread