Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 25th, 2009 #21
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euvipro View Post
Commie? Just Jews. If you must, EUSSR aparatčiki, if you're in favor of something akin to commie.
Though it's not literally applicable here, I like "Eurocrat" for all of them. It does get at their motives.

Old April 25th, 2009 #22
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
You're thinking of America. We're talking about Czechia, where they are under no pressure whatsoever from American serfs. As I said, they wouldn't have done this without an order from jewland. So if you want to call somebody, call DC. Surely they're being flooded with calls.

Speaking of Jewland, I looked on Fox News and CNN for a couple of hours last night and saw nothing on Duke but endless: swine flu, bullied child, waterboarding.

Had Jewland ordered it, don't you think the media would have made a big deal about it? Or did they think it would upset people, so they hid it?

Old April 25th, 2009 #23
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euvipro View Post
Luckily Duke is free again, albeit temporarily. I had the honor to meet him in person in 2008 in Flanders.

Commie? Just Jews. If you must, EUSSR apparatčiki, if you're in favor of something akin to commie.

Garrett, you're a great guy, but you're being sarcastic... right?! Plus, who's ‘we’ and who will be bombed? Czechs? Since we're talking about some fantasy scenario, it'd better to send in a hundred thousand shotgun wielding CQB-specialized troops to go door-by-door and round up all the kikes and shitskins, instead of crudely bombing the place (besides, the apparatčiki — or a good deal of them — will most likely flee the cuntry or hide with their yellow asses in bunkers).
Hahaha, you seem to be the only one who caught the sarcasm.

I do hope that some of our WP Czech comrades throw these jews and antis who are responsible for this a beating, I've heard thru the grapevine that a few of them were roughed up during and after DD's arrest by the Czech 'political police'.

I'm a firm believer that the only way to have a serious 'discussion' with a jew is when he has a broken jaw, that gets his attention. Terror is the best tool to use on juden, they are the most craven physical cowards and white patriots only have themselves to blame for jewish outrages in their countries because they refrain from putting steel pipe to yid skull ...the chosen bleed just like any other nigga.

Just do it! Dont advertise your actions and avoid criminal prosecution, get satisfaction undermining the quality of life for your local tribesters in creative ways that dont break your bank account paying endless lawyer fees ...believe me, simply having a white man around with a constant attitude of mocking disrespect towards jews and their silly superstitions invokes hysteria in them. I know from experience.

Imagine waging a low level insurgency against them on what they feel is their own turf, where they feel safe and in control ...well, I've been doing it for years now in the NYC area and only recently been prosecuted for 'racial hatred' for some righteous deeds involving our wonderful mexican immigrants. I've caused members of the tribe a thousandfold more problems than theyve ever caused me, I live and breathe to ratfuck everything connected with them who I consider my mortal enemies.

So, who is the "white patriot" the revolutionary ...the guy who is covered with racial tats, swills some beer for courage and then protests zion in some public venue ...I'm not putting it down, there was a time in my life when I did same ...or the guy who fucks the tribe in it's nest, monkeywrenching everything yid from the minute he wakes up till the moment he lays his head on pillow at night. And when I sleep I dream of the day when I will begin putting bullets in them ...and I wont stop until I am put down, I know I will never see even a glimpse of the coming White Millenium that will be brought about by the expulsion of jewry from our nations.

Who's the revolutionary?

Old April 25th, 2009 #24
Sean Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Stone View Post
Speaking of Jewland, I looked on Fox News and CNN for a couple of hours last night and saw nothing on Duke
Here's from BBC.

The AP is running with it. I don't see Faux or CNN.

Less talk, more action

Old April 25th, 2009 #25
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgruber View Post
Here's from BBC.

The AP is running with it. I don't see Faux or CNN.
Yet, Duke was a guest on CNN not that long ago. And Fox News had this big "rednecks racists remarks" bitchfest last week, so you'd think they MIGHT cover it. The same audience should be interested.

Nobody is saying whether the book is banned.

"We're not like Nazis, we don't ban books". Zionist Big Lie #9

Old April 25th, 2009 #26
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I'm a firm believer that the only way to have a serious 'discussion' with a jew is when he has a broken jaw, that gets his attention.
If you read the thread on Kevin MacDonald commenting on the stuff Henry Ford had printed about Jews in the '20s, you can see that Ford rolled out all the major grievances about Jewish media control, Jewish culture destroying films, and so on. There were half a dozen things and Kevin MacDonald noted they all still true today. So, obviously, talking WILL NOT DO IT. And that's why the Jews want to shut down these boards, because they might lead to violence. That's what they always say. But, I don't think any Jew is afraid of us, because they are champing at the bit to start killing us. They just want us to ask for it.

On the other hand, it does seem like more and more educated people are joining in and saying what we say here. That seems like a good thing.

Old April 25th, 2009 #27
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down jewish America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Stone View Post
If you read the thread on Kevin MacDonald commenting on the stuff Henry Ford had printed about Jews in the '20s, you can see that Ford rolled out all the major grievances about Jewish media control, Jewish culture destroying films, and so on. There were half a dozen things and Kevin MacDonald noted they all still true today. So, obviously, talking WILL NOT DO IT. And that's why the Jews want to shut down these boards, because they might lead to violence. That's what they always say. But, I don't think any Jew is afraid of us, because they are champing at the bit to start killing us. They just want us to ask for it.

On the other hand, it does seem like more and more educated people are joining in and saying what we say here. That seems like a good thing.
The jews love boards like VNNF, it feeds into their overblown sense of paranoia. If a board like this did not exist due to the efforts of anti-jews, they would create it and encourage us to rant on it. I'm not joking.

And you are wrong about jews not fearing anti-jews ...they fear us tremendously. Unlike us, they have learned something from history ...and the #1 lesson is that the good times for jews always end drenched in their blood. They cant change their nature and their behavior is always the catalyst of their demise, but as any self-identified kike will tell you ...ask an israeli for instance ...they know that one day soon WN style politics will dominate Europe and probably North America. It is as inevitable as the sun rising and setting, an ever repeating historical fixture. And that means the end of jewish power.

In ancient times, our eternal enemy the semite would militarily invade one of our states when he wished to suck our blood ...now, in his degenerated state at this point in history, he subverts us from within. He is far too weak to have taken us on directly, so he outflanked our elites after making them ill with his mind-poison, decapitated our natural leadership and installed himself in the throne. He left intact all the outward appearance of our people's institutions and symbols of power so as not to alarm the common folk, I have read between the lines of the jewish narrative of this stunning victory ...making themselves lords of the west ...and they mock our Grandfathers (the Dead White Guys) for having fallen to them so easily.

Youll be laffing out of a hole in the ground before this is over kike.

jewish hubris of the kind you see displayed everywhere today will be their undoing. They are running out of friends and allies, their money doesn't buy what it used to. In the "good ol days" jews had the financial world in their pocket, well today there are other big players on the scene. Things change, o well. All the trillions of USD that were sucked out of our economy went somewhere, didn't it? On his way down, the kike will attempt to take us all with him ...that is his nature. Our job is to prevent him from doing so and to exterminate as much of the elite jewish genome as we can during the "Troubles" to minimize the damage that this human parasite can do to posterity if it ever does reappear again somewhere to infect humanity.

The ancient semites that warred with our ancestors were formidable foes, these degenerated and warped mongrel scum that call themselves jews are worthy of nothing less than euthanization. A bastard conglomeration of the worst types humanity ever produced who worship a superstition that tells them they are the 'children of god'.

Let us not tarry in our responsibility to remove their presence from amongst us, from amongst our women and children.

Last edited by T.Garrett; April 25th, 2009 at 02:31 PM.

Old April 25th, 2009 #28
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
They are running out of friends and allies, their money doesn't buy what it used to. In the "good ol days" jews had the financial world in their pocket, well today there are other big players on the scene.
Whom do you have in mind? And before you answer China, understand that the commies were brought to power in China with jewish money and they know very well which side their bread is buttered on.

The kikes are in full control of China and quite frankly I can't believe how many VNNers have actually been buying all that scaremongering jewshit about "China dropping the dollar". China will drop the dollar when the jew banking cabal tells it to drop the dollar. No sooner, no later.

Quote:
All the trillions of USD that were sucked out of our economy went somewhere, didn't it?
I don't understand how this question reinforces the position quoted above because the trillions of dollars obviously went into jew pockets.

Old April 25th, 2009 #29
Ron Doggett

It's great news that he has been released, but others can still call Monday and lodge a compliant with the Czech Embassy for this whole sad affair.

Old April 25th, 2009 #30
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

And you are wrong about jews not fearing anti-jews ...they fear us tremendously. Unlike us, they have learned something from history ...and the #1 lesson is that the good times for jews always end drenched in their blood. They cant change their nature and their behavior is always the catalyst of their demise, but as any self-identified kike will tell you ...ask an israeli for instance ...they know that one day soon WN style politics will dominate Europe and probably North America. It is as inevitable as the sun rising and setting, an ever repeating historical fixture. And that means the end of jewish power. amongst our women and children.
T you are right.

When I was hauling out of Cieciro IL. There was this jew I saw just about every time I went there. One day it was giving itz spew about 9/11, Itzalie the whole bit.

I spoke up and told my oppinion and my beliefs.

It got real quit in that room for a minute. Then it said you want a cup of coffee or something else to drink I'm buying.

I told it that I didn't want a damned thing from him.

I never saw that Kike ever again aftrer that.

They get scared shitless when someone knows their game.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Last edited by McKinley; April 25th, 2009 at 09:46 PM.

Old April 25th, 2009 #31
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post
This is great news, perhaps the Czech government begin to consider their jew worship may back fire on them, at least in this case.
Could be after thinking about it they might have concluded that the attention could place scrutiny on laws squelching free speech. Particularly political speech.

Old April 25th, 2009 #32
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Whom do you have in mind? And before you answer China, understand that the commies were brought to power in China with jewish money and they know very well which side their bread is buttered on.
Understand what newbie? That jewish money financed world communism, hahaha ...not to insult you, but I understood more than you think you know now about jewish finance when you were still shitting in your diapers Bassanio.

Whom I have in mind are "the other semites" in the ME. And the South and East Asians (Indians, Japs, Chinese), and the Russians all looking after their own interests ...do you wear a fuckin tinfoil hat? The reach of that shitty little tribe today consists of the sphere of influence of it's bitch, the United States of America. And that is waning by the day.

In the end, as the Muslim ummah (the other world superpower) retakes Palestine crushing the juden like bugs and then begins its invasion of Southeastern/Southern Europe in earnest after a great islamic military leader arises from somewhere in West Asia, our people are going to be faced with the final test of their fitness for survival.

WW IV has allready begun Bassanio, the jew is allready looking for the rock he thinks he's going to hide under when it really gets kickin. He will side with whoever he feels will be victorious (as he did during the Moorish conquest of Spain and the Turkish conquest of SE Europe ...'judeoislam') post-israel, but I have a hunch he wont be welcome anywhere after this conflict. The world has become a very small place with the application of today's technology.

I have volumes more I can write on this, and cite sources of the info that I base my opinions on that are impeccable. I will take the time in the near future to do so. I've just barely scratched the surface of it here.

Quote:
I don't understand how this question reinforces the position quoted above because the trillions of dollars obviously went into jew pockets.
Do you now?

Last edited by T.Garrett; April 25th, 2009 at 11:54 PM.

Old April 26th, 2009 #33
America First

Default Driving home tonight

Driving home earlier I turned on the FM radio so the first clear station was a Praise evangelical preacher stating that there are No Races so that all those White racists were going to have to answer to God as there is no difference's when Jesus is in your heart, sic. Two minutes of that was enough so then I go to another station and the Five Minute idiot news on the hour was blarring.

I heard the first and only media mention of Dukes arrest, and this is what I heard the news caster read from his script, and I then turned off the radio after hearing it, " David Duke was told by the Chek government" "To GET OUT of the country, just like that.

Not Mr. Duke, you are not welcome or please leave etc, but "GET OUT"

The enemy Alien media in a perfect World would hang after a fair trial of course IMO.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Tags
czech embassy, czhid republic, protest, szit republic

Thread