Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 29th, 2019 #1
Kevin Goudreau

Default I am a proud Eco-Fascist

I am an animal rights activist and environmentalist myself, not to the extreme like PETA or Greenpeace but I am a member of Nature Conservancy Canada.

http://www.natureconservancy.ca/en/

One of my members of White Nationalist Front named Brad was my right hand man sort of, in front of a bunch of skinheads I told everyone not to litter in front of me and that there is no point in saving our race if we have no habitable planet to live on, well he defied me, a group of us went to MacDonald's and had a few pints, he proceeded to throw non-biodegradable MacDonald's garbage on the sidewalk in front of me, he is like 6 foot 6 so I had to jump up in the air to punch him in the face to set an example, I am 5ft 10" but still had to jump to hook him, he ran home and cried like a coward because I embarrassed him and is now an Antifa because I chastised him about something serious in front of all my skinheads. I foster environmentalism in all my members within reason like I do not tolerate littering especially representing my organization, Climate change is BS and is a natural occurrence every few thousand years when the earth's axis shifts or wobbles in cycles but when it comes to littering, recycling etc I believe strongly in it with the preservation of animal species and their Ecosystems to maintain balance as well as preserving the white race is our duty. In some aspects yes I'm a tree hugger based on facts and reality but not to the extreme of leftist extremists that use false information and propaganda like the climate change weirdos. We need to bring back balance and natural order to the white race and the hierarchy of nature and in the animal kingdom as well. Call me a tree hugging fag and It will not bother me one bit because I am right. PS I took Environmental Science in school among other things, I know what is leftist propaganda and what is fact, they mostly lie.

The good thing that came out of the New Zealand incident is the word Eco-Fascist, love it call me an Eco-Fascist.
https://wnf-canada.blogspot.com

Last edited by Kevin Goudreau; April 29th, 2019 at 05:26 PM.

Thread