VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 10th, 2013 #3341
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Your English Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
So many swerves it's a wonder there ain't skidmarks on the thread.
Henry.T is a bit new on this thread and can't be expected to be on top of it. You were instructed by your English teacher to read carefully the pertinent document before answering questions on it. Had you done so, you would know that I have posted this information before at least twice at

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1410245#2837

and

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1411217&#2880 . Your English teacher is rolling over in the grave.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 10th, 2013 at 06:17 PM. Reason: format

Old February 10th, 2013 #3342
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Posts Cross in Cyberspace

Quote:
Hahahaha - as soon as I answer it, you change it.

Inferences are drawn.
Our posts crossed in cyberspace before you understood that I wanted an answer only to my third question. Can you delete your answer and find it in your heart to forgive me? I have changed my mind again and this will be my final question. The worst thread disrupters on the internet are Jewish Princess transexual cross dressers who are in a polygamist marriage to a Sand Negro and are masquerading as White women. Are you one of these?

Old February 10th, 2013 #3343
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Is Steele Alive or Dead?

Rather than beating up on me, the Steele Cheerleaders can do something useful. There are no known communication from Steele in the last 15 months. They can write to Steele and let the FBI have their name and address like I did. Then they can post their results. Three women have reported to me that they have had previous letters from him and have no replies to their letters ranging from 10 to 2 months. I have not written him since I sent him my amicus motion in Moscow and there was no reply.

Here is Steele's address again.

Quote:

Federal Bureau of Prisons

1. EDGAR JAMES STEELE 14226-023 67-White-M 01-01-2054 VICTORVILLE USP

EDGAR JAMES STEELE 14226-023
USP VICTORVILLE
U.S. PENITENTIARY
P.O. BOX 3900
ADELANTO, CA 92301

Old February 10th, 2013 #3344
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Popular Post

The Jew loving Whiggers on this thread seem to be in retreat. There seems to be a lot of interest in whether Bev is a Jewish Princess transexual cross dresser who is in a polygamist marriage to a Sand Negro and is masquerading as a White woman. Many inquiring minds want to know.

Quote:
A/A Content Type From Date/Time
1 Edgar Steele Thumbs Up! Private 10-02-2013 - 16:16
2 Edgar Steele Thumbs Up! Private 10-02-2013 - 16:15
3 Edgar Steele Thumbs Up! Private 10-02-2013 - 16:13
4 Edgar Steele Thumbs Down! Private 10-02-2013 - 15:52
5 Edgar Steele Thumbs Up! Private 10-02-2013 - 14:55
6 Edgar Steele Thumbs Up! Private 10-02-2013 - 14:45
7 Edgar Steele Thumbs Up! Private 10-02-2013 - 14:28

Old February 11th, 2013 #3345
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Henry.T is a bit new on this thread and can't be expected to be on top of it. You were instructed by your English teacher to read carefully the pertinent document before answering questions on it. Had you done so, you would know that I have posted this information before at least twice at

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1410245#2837

and

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1411217&#2880 . Your English teacher is rolling over in the grave.

Well, I've read them both carefully, twice, as Mr X taught me, and I can't see anywhere in either post where you state whether you receive any sort of reward (financial or otherwise) from anyone (ADL types or merely pats on the head from others on the thread) for trashing Steele.

The passages also appear to answer Henry's question, if one draws inference: no, you have no authority whatsoever to act for Steele - at least, not from the Steele family.

Old February 11th, 2013 #3346
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Our posts crossed in cyberspace before you understood that I wanted an answer only to my third question. Can you delete your answer and find it in your heart to forgive me? I have changed my mind again and this will be my final question. The worst thread disrupters on the internet are Jewish Princess transexual cross dressers who are in a polygamist marriage to a Sand Negro and are masquerading as White women. Are you one of these?

No, I'm not answering your stupid questions. They are only designed to detract from the question posed to you that everyone is waiting to hear the answer to. See previous post, in case you forgot (again.)

Quote:
Rather than beating up on me, the Steele Cheerleaders can do something useful. There are no known communication from Steele in the last 15 months. They can write to Steele and let the FBI have their name and address like I did. Then they can post their results. Three women have reported to me that they have had previous letters from him and have no replies to their letters ranging from 10 to 2 months. I have not written him since I sent him my amicus motion in Moscow and there was no reply.

Here is Steele's address again.
He hasn't replied to you? A normal person would take that as a rejection and get the message.

Quote:
The Jew loving Whiggers on this thread seem to be in retreat. There seems to be a lot of interest in whether Bev is a Jewish Princess transexual cross dresser who is in a polygamist marriage to a Sand Negro and is masquerading as a White woman. Many inquiring minds want to know.
Donald, I'm not sure if you understand how this thumb thing works. People can see for themselves how many posters indicated support or opposition to a given post, merely by looking at the thumb numbers. One person supported your diversionary tactics. One didn't. Hardly a "lot of interest". It would indicate that most people either couldn't give a flying f*ck about an old queen's vendetta against Steele or they're out of thumbs because they've battered you so hard on the other posts.

"jew loving whiggers in retreat"? Because you didn't get an answer straight away? Might I remind you that America is on a different timeline to us and ten hours ago, it was the middle of the night for some of us?

Of course you knew that, but one of my favourite pastimes is picking apart spin and marketing and pointing it out to others so indulge me whilst I do so.

Old February 11th, 2013 #3347
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Victorville Prison

Bev, my love, I haven't forgotten about you but you will have to wait until I have time for you.

Cyndi has been holding out on us. This morning I called Victorville prison to contact Steele's counselor Melendez. He did not answer. Next I asked to speak to Warden Quintana. He wrote the following letter well over a year ago. He hasn't been working there in over a year. The size errors of the letter are either Cyndi's or her webmaster's incompetence which I will have to fix later.

Next they put me in touch with their public relations officer Engleman. I explained the mysterious disappearance of Steele for the last 15 months. This included the story about my being put on and then getting off Steele's email list. I also related that his wife was claiming that he had pneumonia and that they would not let him see a doctor. He is working on the problem. I didn't tell him about Steele's wife raising money by lying about the water being poisoned there. She has told dozens more lies that he will get a kick out of later.

http://www.steelewentcrazy.org/steele/warden/warden.jpg

Old February 11th, 2013 #3348
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Other Crazy Believer that I Forgot About

To my knowledge, this is the only White Nationalist who wants to see Steele rot in prison. On this date he likely didn't know that the wife was the real race traitor and Steele is a totally innocent victim.

Quote:
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1413516#2922

July 22nd, 2012 #2922
James Hawthorne

I have kept out of this thread and been an observer. However as Viking Warrior noted, this is as plain as a mole on a jews nose what has gone on here.

Edgar Steele, egomaniac of the first order, suffered a mental breakdown after his surgery, to such a degree he wanted to "off" his wife AND Mother-in Law to be with his young Ukrainian Honey Tatayana. I can live with that. He was still probably pissed with Cyndi over her wanting a divorce and planning on taking everything he had. Steele it seems was a ticking time bomb just ready to go off.

To be fair to Donald, he wants to try to get Steele out, I'd say let the creep rot in prison until he dies.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 11th, 2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: link correction

Old February 11th, 2013 #3349
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
I have kept out of this thread and been an observer. However as Viking Warrior noted, this is as plain as a mole on a jews nose what has gone on here.

Edgar Steele, egomaniac of the first order, suffered a mental breakdown after his surgery, to such a degree he wanted to "off" his wife AND Mother-in Law to be with his young Ukrainian Honey Tatayana. I can live with that. He was still probably pissed with Cyndi over her wanting a divorce and planning on taking everything he had. Steele it seems was a ticking time bomb just ready to go off.

To be fair to Donald, he wants to try to get Steele out, I'd say let the creep rot in prison until he dies.
The thing is, even if Steele already had these motives but without damage to his brain wouldn't have acted on them in the way that he did, I think that's at least an extenuating circumstance. The fact that he didn't commit any portion of the crime until after the aneurysm suggests that he was properly averse to it until then.

We tend not to hold people entirely accountable for things that they say and do when their functioning is impaired, especially if it's impaired because of something beyond their control that happened to them, rather than because of some bad choice like getting drunk.

Last edited by Hadding; February 11th, 2013 at 08:06 PM.

Old February 11th, 2013 #3350
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Hawthorne's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
The thing is, even if Steele already had these motives but without damage to his brain wouldn't have acted on them in the way that he did, I think that's at least an extenuating circumstance. The fact that he didn't commit any portion of the crime until after the aneurysm suggests that he was properly averse to it until then.

We tend not to hold people entirely accountable for things that they say and do when their functioning is impaired, especially if it's impaired because of something beyond their control that happened to them, rather than because of some bad choice like getting drunk.
There is no doubt in my mind that Steele hated his wife after 2000 when she tried to take him for everything but the shirt off his back. He wanted to kill her until he went crazy after surgery. Before he went crazy, he knew that the husband was always the first suspect in the death of a wife. Had he tried to kill her before he went crazy, he would have pushed her over a cliff on a camping trip with no witnesses and no possibility of his being caught.

Steele might have thought about the problem when he was sane of shedding the necessary tears when the cops came to investigate the camping accident. That was what did him in when they came to get him after he went crazy. He tried to cry but couldn't get any tears out. He certainly would never have thought up a plot like this when he was sane. A six-year-old would have done better. Hawthorne didn't think his post out completely.

Old February 11th, 2013 #3351
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Cyndi the Ballerina

Keep in mind that Cyndi was a professional ballet dancer before Steele met her and was used to performing in public. She likely has plenty of experience to handle the job of acting in public in her press conferences and begging bowl videos. This is especially true with the guidance of her former Federal prosecutor lawyer Hoyt. She can rake in that loot. I notice her tears always look fake however. You can see that she is lying if you look for it.

Bev, Hadding will have to keep you company a bit. I haven't forgotten you and will have a long post that will delight you.

Old February 11th, 2013 #3352
Katy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post

This is a fairly realistic assessment, Hadding. Though, it does not require brain damage to act out plans you normally would only fantasize about. Heavy pain medications have side effects that can cause you to feel over-confident and euphoric. Some narcotics can make you feel so self-confident and invincible that you think you are capable of committing the perfect crime. I'm not saying this was the case with Steele, but the thought did cross my mind. On the other hand, Steele wasn't narcotized when he wrote Tata from jail (while brain damage, of course, would have remained), hence my inclination to agree with you.

Katy

Old February 11th, 2013 #3353
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Keep in mind that Cyndi was a professional ballet dancer before Steele met her and was used to performing in public.
Ballet = Psychopathic shyster. Got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEP
She can rake in that loot. I notice her tears always look fake however. You can see that she is lying if you look for it.
No shit, Pauly. You definitely see what you want to see.

Old February 11th, 2013 #3354
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Next they put me in touch with their public relations officer Engleman. I explained the mysterious disappearance of Steele for the last 15 months. This included the story about my being put on and then getting off Steele's email list. I also related that his wife was claiming that he had pneumonia and that they would not let him see a doctor. He is working on the problem. I didn't tell him about Steele's wife raising money by lying about the water being poisoned there. She has told dozens more lies that he will get a kick out of later.
Y'know, in a way I almost feel sorry for this BoP career weasel and Associate Warden, Engleman. Catching the boss' flak, shielding him from all the incoherent filberts, mumbling toonies, and semi-hysterical baby mamas calling all day long thinking the Warden's got time for their inane ravings, all the while dreaming of long tawny legs, delicious sea breezes, and that lateral transfer to Honolulu FDC he applied for two years ago.

Old February 12th, 2013 #3355
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Bev, my love, I haven't forgotten about you but you will have to wait until I have time for you.
Hahahahaha - we didn't see that coming. Rly. Time to post screeds and screeds of smear in an effort to roll the page over and make the question go away but no time to post a simple "yes" or "no" in answer to a simple question.

Old February 12th, 2013 #3356
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Keep in mind that Cyndi was a professional ballet dancer before Steele met her and was used to performing in public. She likely has plenty of experience to handle the job of acting in public in her press conferences and begging bowl videos. This is especially true with the guidance of her former Federal prosecutor lawyer Hoyt. She can rake in that loot. I notice her tears always look fake however. You can see that she is lying if you look for it.

Bev, Hadding will have to keep you company a bit. I haven't forgotten you and will have a long post that will delight you.

It always comes back to money with you, doesn't it? How much was spent, how much silver there was, how much Cyndi has, how much you can rake in to pay for shrinks and doctors that the Steele family don't want.....

So now you're reduced to claiming Cyndi's tears are fake. How the hell can you tell that?

Old February 12th, 2013 #3357
Henry.

Quote:
Keep in mind that Cyndi was a professional ballet dancer before Steele met her and was used to performing in public.
Lol...and now she's the sugar plum fairy in your
Nutcracker_syndrome Nutcracker_syndrome

Dreams are made of threads such as this.

Old February 12th, 2013 #3358
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Whiggers on the Thread/Prison Letter on Steele

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Y'know, in a way I almost feel sorry for this BoP career weasel and Associate Warden, Engleman. Catching the boss' flak, shielding him from all the incoherent filberts, mumbling toonies, and semi-hysterical baby mamas calling all day long thinking the Warden's got time for their inane ravings, all the while dreaming of long tawny legs, delicious sea breezes, and that lateral transfer to Honolulu FDC he applied for two years ago.
The above post is typical for a Thread Whigger. Notice he has no concern about why Steele has disappeared for 15 months or whether he has pneumonia and is being denied medical treatment. His effort is meant to embarrass me.

I just received this evasive letter which is presumably from James Engleman, the public relations officer at the prison. The only thing that it tells us is that Steele can supposedly receive snail mail and has email contact. It did not address the issue of whether Steele has untreated pneumonia. The "@" in the email address is bracketed with spaces to defeat spam harvesting robots on this thread.

This would seem to make out Harold Covington (aka Tubbs) as a liar. He recently claimed that letters to Steele had been returned because of bad addresses that were actually correct. Tubbs is an infamous liar who appears to have been collecting money for Steele and pocketing it.

Quote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
<VIM/ExecAssistant~ @ bop.gov>
Date: Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Subject: Response
To: Donald E. Pauly

Don, this is in response to your inquiry about electronically corresponding with Edgar Steele 14226-023, an inmate currently housed at FCC Victorville. Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose if you are on is approved email list. Inmates are required to notify individuals once they have been approved, denied or removed due to their rights of privacy. Additionally, you inquired about his current health status. Again, Mr. Steele would need to consent to releasing information to you on his medical status. What I can disclose is that the inmate is currently housed at USP Victorville and has a projected release date of January 1, 2054, via Good Conduct Time. He is able to receive written correspondence where he may address any concerns you have relating to himself.

Regards,

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; February 12th, 2013 at 03:40 PM. Reason: typo

Old February 12th, 2013 #3359
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Spotting Fake Tears

Quote:
It always comes back to money with you, doesn't it? How much was spent, how much silver there was, how much Cyndi has, how much you can rake in to pay for shrinks and doctors that the Steele family don't want.....

So now you're reduced to claiming Cyndi's tears are fake. How the hell can you tell that?
Silly you! Men see women crying crocodile tears all the time. We can spot it a kilometer away. I should have your post by about 21:00 GMT.

Old February 12th, 2013 #3360
Henry.

Quote:
What I can disclose is that the inmate is currently housed at USP Victorville and has a projected release date of January 1, 2054, via Good Conduct Time.
.....and a fucking miracle the likes of which hasn't been seen since Noah was a lad.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread