Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 12th, 2007 #1
Hans V.
Banned

Default And You Thought Kevin Strom Was A Freak...

And you thought Kevin Strom was a freak. NA Chairman Erich Gliebe is working the phones, begging for donations and disclosing bizarre and intimate details of his failing marriage to anyone who will listen.

Gliebe says he needs money to divorce his wife, Erika, and gain sole custody of his son. Gliebe has spent the past few months documenting evidence of Erika’s alleged mental instability, trying, he says, to prove her unfitness as a mother.

While he claims to be following the advice of an attorney, Gliebe’s transparent incompetence and private gossip mongering about Erika’s psychiatric problems may backfire. Gliebe’s house and the remaining assets of the National Alliance may be awarded to his wife or liquidated by a court order to satisfy a property settlement in the couple’s pending divorce.

Gliebe said he expects to gain custody of his son and has assured members he can protect the assets of the NA from being part of any divorce settlement.

A family court judge may disagree. Ohio is a spousal support (alimony) state and the courts there generally favor the mother in custodial disputes, particularly when they involve infant children.

Gliebe claims to have amassed evidence Erika is physically abusive, incapable of holding a job and unfit as a mother. In July, he convinced her to seek medical care for what Gliebe claims is a “post traumatic stress disorder” she has had since childhood.

Gliebe claims his lawyer will argue that Erika is now taking Prozak under a doctor’s order to stabilize her violent behavior. Gliebe bragged that it took him months to convince Erika to see a doctor about her mental problems but claims his lawyer needed to legally document her psychiatric condition before he files for separation.

Gliebe claims he can also prove that his wife has physically assaulted him in public and private more than a half dozen times this year. He claims she attacked him in a Toys-R-Us store in Parma last April. His attorney, Gregory A. Chizmar of Parma Heights, may have obtained store security camera footage of Erika screaming, clawing and kicking Gliebe after the couple got into an argument in the store over the purchase of a birthday gift for their son.

Gliebe claims his mother and aunt will testify that Erika chased him around his mother’s yard, screaming and pelting him with rocks when the couple visited in April. He claims Erika had a “serious melt down” during this incident. She kicked him in the temple and tried to rip the keys from the ignition while he was driving, he said.

Gliebe also says Erika has called police on him about a half dozen times in the past year. He claims his lawyer can prove police have responded to the family residence and found Gliebe battered and bruised with scratches all over his face.

Gliebe claims police once came to his house after several motorists called his license plate into 911 after they observed Erika opening the passenger door and trying to jump out of the family car while Gliebe was driving on the freeway.

Gliebe said most of these violent incidents occurred while their son was present. He claims his wife not only beats and attacks him physically, but she also punches herself in the head and face during these emotional outbursts. He claims she has done this repeatedly in front of Wulfgang and that now, when the 18-month-old boy gets angry or upset, he hits himself in the head – just like his mother does. Gliebe said his lawyer will argue that Erika is an unfit, unstable parent as evidenced by her violent behavior in front of their son.

Gliebe also complains that Erika is posting photographs of their son on MySpace, captioning these images with “Model - Wulfgang Gliebe.” Gliebe has told several NA members that Erika is acting like a “stage mom,” pimping out their son to gain standing in the Cause. “She is acting just like April Gaede did” when Gaede first started using her children to promote herself in the movement, he said.

Gliebe claims Erika takes very little interest in Wulfgang, pawning him off on Gliebe’s mother for hours every week. Gliebe claims his mother can document how little time Erika actually spends caring for their son. He also claims Erika uses their grocery money for other purposes. He claims he can prove he gave her money to go to the grocery store several weeks ago and she instead used most of the funds to open up a P. O. box for herself.

With NA dues and donations at an historic low, Gliebe complained he was so broke last year his mother had to pay his gas and water bill. He alleges that Erika does very little around the house and will not work outside the home. Her 11-year career as a stripper “made her lazy and gave her a bad outlook towards men,” he said.

As evidence of this, Gliebe claims Erika recently got a job at a local Applebee’s restaurant but she quit after about four hours on her first day. She told Gliebe the manager was “hitting on the waitresses.” Gliebe said he doubts this. He suspects Erika was intimidated by the pretty young college girls who worked there. Erika could not compete for customer attention with girls 15 years her junior. She still has that jealous “stripper mindset” of working the room, Gliebe said.

Gliebe complains his wife also spends his money frivolously because cash was so easy to come by back when she was a professional stripper. “She once had a guy pay her a thousand dollars just to look at her feet,” he complained. “I can’t compete with that.”

Gliebe also says that while working as a stripper, Erika scammed a retarded man out of thousands of dollars from his disability checks. (NA members have joked that this is similar to what she has been doing to Gliebe for the past three years.)

Gliebe complains Erika has become increasingly secretive, reclusive and unaffectionate. In almost three years of marriage he claims the couple has only been intimate about a half dozen times. Erika has also installed locks on some of the rooms in their house to keep him out. She created a MySpace page for Erich but would not give him the password. Gliebe claims he eventually got access to his MySpace page and changed the password so his wife could no longer access it.

As further evidence of her bizarre, unpredictable behavior, Gliebe said his wife legally changed her name in August from Hollie Erika Gliebe to Heathen Holiday Gliebe. (“Holiday” was her stripper name.) Public record is here:

http://probate.cuyahogacounty.us/pa/...e_sum?21510223

She may have changed her name to avoid bill collectors. Erika has a terrible credit rating, according to Gliebe, so her cell phone and her car loan are in his name. Gliebe claims he and his lawyer are able to track Erika’s phone calls on-line and recently learned she has been calling a high dollar divorce lawyer in Cleveland.

NA members have cautioned Gliebe, a former boxer, that sharing private, intimate details about Erika while admitting he is basically a “battered husband” who is regularly slapped around by his stripper wife may cause even more people to abandon the Alliance. Others have expressed shock that Gliebe would be disclosing private medical information about his wife to anyone.

Gliebe says he has no choice. He claims Erika has threatened to take their son out of state and sue him for custody. But Gliebe is confident he can document Erika’s baggage before she will be able to afford to leave the state or pay a divorce lawyer. “She has no money and nowhere to go,” he said.

Gliebe said Erika’s family has disowned her. Her father collects a government disability check for his own PTSD problems. Her mother abandoned her when she was 13 and is also mentally ill, Gliebe said. Erika’s brother is a “wigger” who wants nothing to do with her. The only place she could go to stay is with her lesbian aunt in Atlanta or maybe some friends in Missouri, according to Gliebe.

Gliebe said he is trying to appear to be considerate and supportive of Erika to keep his marriage together long enough to legally prove his wife’s instability and unfitness to be a parent to their son. He claims they visited a counselor last week and all Erika did was complain about him.

Gliebe has been soliciting NA members to contribute to his divorce legal fund. He plans to talk to several donors at this weekends’ Leadership Conference and will privately reassure them that Erika will not be able to seize the NA’s remaining assets.

But with Gliebe illegally making public disclosures about his wife’s medical condition to NA members and friends all over the country, the retired stripper “Heathen Holiday Gliebe” may eventually end up owning Erich’s house and most of what is left of the National Alliance.

Last edited by brutus; October 22nd, 2007 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Deleted child's name from post - Naming children is in violation of outing rules. Banning will result if done again.

Old October 12th, 2007 #2
Warlord
Banned

Seems typical of the quality of the White leadership these days. I understand why the concept of leaderless resistance came into being; with leaders like these, it's better to go one's own way. Too bad that doesn't appear to be effective. Perhaps we can hire a Jewish management firm to take over running the movement for 10% of the profits and safe passage to whatever third world or Asian nation they feel safe in should the movement prove successful. Can't be any worse than the mess we now have.

The Warlord

Old October 12th, 2007 #3
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

Move to nutz, eh?

Old October 12th, 2007 #4
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

Erich Gliebe needs to reach down, find his nuts, and deal with his personal problems like a White man would without asking for hand outs.

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Old October 12th, 2007 #5
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
Move to nutz, eh?
Seconded.

This is the kind of crap that makes us all look bad and keeps the movement a subculture.

These people don't represent me. They are not my leader.

Old October 12th, 2007 #6
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
To many members, Erich’s new wife, a former Playboy model and exotic dancer named Erika Snyder, became a symbol of the National Alliance’s decline. It wasn’t just the stripping that bothered people but also the fact that she’d done it for black men as well as whites. Talk of a coup began brewing. Just before a long-planned leadership conference, at which April intended to call for Gliebe’s resignation, he canceled the meeting. “We didn’t know what she was planning,” Gliebe says in a phone interview. “We knew there were some troublemakers in the organization. Sometimes you have to thin the herd.”
Quote:
Gliebe insists the organization is stronger now that it has let go of some dead weight. “When you’re in fringe politics, you tend to attract a lot of, I don’t know, misfits, people with problems, and they latch onto the movement as a source of strength,” he explains.

Snyder agrees. “A lot of people get into racism for the wrong reasons,” she says.
Quote:
Or, as Pringle put it, "In [Gliebe's] Tony Soprano version of life, what could be better than a fancy SUV, no boss, great scam and a Playboy girl?"
Quote:
Gliebe claims he can also prove that his wife has physically assaulted him in public and private more than a half dozen times this year. He claims she attacked him in a Toys-R-Us store in Parma last April.

AMRAP

Perhaps he'll get custody of the kid being as the slut is acting like Britney. Who knows...maybe Gliebe will start hangin' out with Kevin Federline?

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; October 12th, 2007 at 05:20 PM.

Old October 12th, 2007 #7
White Will
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Seconded.

This is the kind of crap that makes us all look bad and keeps the movement a subculture.

These people don't represent me. They are not my leader.
It's not that White ethnocentrism is a subculture that's bad, it's those opportunistic few who have claimed to be its leaders since Dr. Pierce's death that have things so out of whack. Consider just the National Alliance: Gliebe, Myers, Walker, Strom, Snyder, Gaede...Man, I quit the Alliance just in the nick of time, a couple of months before Dr. Pierce died.

Old October 12th, 2007 #8
Pastor Visser
Banned

This is a lesson Erich Gliebe should have learned ages ago - don't marry race-mixing hookers.

Wah! The irony.

Old October 12th, 2007 #9
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

I've been DREAMING about this show all my life!

Quote:
The government's star witness, Elisha Strom, 32, has been described as a fiery white supremacist in her own right by the Southern Poverty Law Center. Despite her bold background (email address: [email protected]), Mrs. Strom spoke softly and haltingly as she told the jury how her husband had choked her when she caught him again looking at little-girl pix.

She recounted that after she bashed him in the head with a telephone, his parents took him to the hospital. The only time the weepy Mrs. Strom smiled was when she was asked which Strom had the worse temper.

"Me," she responded.
Indeed, the jury also heard about her flinging eggs at her husband when he asked if his three children by another wife could visit for the 2002 Christmas holidays.

At times, the testimony sounded like evidence in a bad divorce case...

Above taken from HERE

A CLASSIC post from Mrs. Gliebe:

Quote:
VonList9
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:19 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should ban you all right now for saying that about strippers.

It's just as ignorant as saying that all Catholic Priests are child-molesting fags.

Some strippers have to strip because their dead beat husbands left them and the kids and they have no way to support them. Those are the women who put their 'integrity' and 'reputation' on the line for the sake of their kids. I'm thoroughly disgusted with this close-minded 'holier than thou' attitude that prevails in this Cause. And btw, it's mostly White males that go to strip clubs that keep it alive.

NO CUSTOMERS [NIGGERS]=NO STRIPPERS. Think about that before you run your mouths.

-Jim

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; October 12th, 2007 at 05:42 PM.

Old October 12th, 2007 #10
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex E. Cuto View Post
Erich Gliebe needs to reach down, find his nuts, and deal with his personal problems like a White man would without asking for hand outs.

Gee, in addition to having no taste, no judgment, no apparent leadership ability he seems to have no pride whatsoever either! Marry a stripper? That judgment call alone should have immediately removed him from any leadership in "the movement". Nothing but digusting soap operas these people are ... "the movement" better learn what decency, integrity and personal honor are all about and start a serious and immediate housecleaning. I have a feeling Strom and Gliebe are not the only rotten apples out there ...

Old October 12th, 2007 #11
Elisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
Above taken from HERE

-Jim
Aww... you forgot to include the SPLC's picture of me:

It's a must especially when you, as a White Nationalist, use Jew media to reinforce or substantiate your opinion of me.

Old October 12th, 2007 #12
Elisha

Default By the way...

Five bucks to whomever can pick out the most discrepancies in Hans V.'s post.

Old October 12th, 2007 #13
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
Aww... you forgot to include the SPLC's picture of me:

It's a must especially when you, as a White Nationalist, use Jew media to reinforce or substantiate your opinion of me.

You won't come on our show to discuss this issue...so I have to use what's out there.

BTW...do you think Gliebe's "wife" is a nut job?

Also, the only reason I grabbed that little piece and added it here is because I think it's FUNNY that you bashed Kevin over the head with a telephone. (if you did)

IT'S FUNNY! Almost as funny as listening to Gliebe attempt to speak! (He SO reminds me of Quick Draw McGraw!)

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; October 12th, 2007 at 06:14 PM.

Old October 12th, 2007 #14
Elisha

Quote:
You won't come on our show to discuss this issue...so I have to use what's out there.
Oh, I see. Since you have no one to correct the possible lies, you must use the words of known liars. Makes perfect sense.

Just to be clear, for future reference, tell me, is the media trustworthy or no?

Quote:
BTW...do you think Gliebe's "wife" is a nut job?
Gee, that's a tough one. On the one hand, I've been on the receiving end of her nut jobbedness so I'd say... "yes; definitely." On the other hand, if Erich is the one calling her that, I'd have to go with... "no; she's not."

Quote:
Also, the only reason I grabbed that little piece and added it here is because I think it's FUNNY that you bashed Kevin over the head with a telephone. (if you did)
I think it's funny that you believe what a now self-admitted pedophile and Jew media say.

Last edited by Elisha; October 12th, 2007 at 06:44 PM.

Old October 12th, 2007 #15
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:

I think it's funny that you believe what a now self-admitted pedophile and Jew media say.

Oh, I didn't say I believe it...I just said it's funny.

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old October 12th, 2007 #16
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans V. View Post
And you thought Kevin Strom was a freak. NA Chairman Erich Gliebe is working the phones, begging for donations and disclosing bizarre and intimate details of his failing marriage to anyone who will listen.

Gliebe says he needs money to divorce his wife, Erika, and gain sole custody of his son, Wulfgang. Gliebe has spent the past few months documenting evidence of Erika’s alleged mental instability, trying, he says, to prove her unfitness as a mother.

While he claims to be following the advice of an attorney, Gliebe’s transparent incompetence and private gossip mongering about Erika’s psychiatric problems may backfire. Gliebe’s house and the remaining assets of the National Alliance may be awarded to his wife or liquidated by a court order to satisfy a property settlement in the couple’s pending divorce.

Gliebe said he expects to gain custody of his son and has assured members he can protect the assets of the NA from being part of any divorce settlement.

A family court judge may disagree. Ohio is a spousal support (alimony) state and the courts there generally favor the mother in custodial disputes, particularly when they involve infant children.

Gliebe claims to have amassed evidence Erika is physically abusive, incapable of holding a job and unfit as a mother. In July, he convinced her to seek medical care for what Gliebe claims is a “post traumatic stress disorder” she has had since childhood.

Gliebe claims his lawyer will argue that Erika is now taking Prozak under a doctor’s order to stabilize her violent behavior. Gliebe bragged that it took him months to convince Erika to see a doctor about her mental problems but claims his lawyer needed to legally document her psychiatric condition before he files for separation.

Gliebe claims he can also prove that his wife has physically assaulted him in public and private more than a half dozen times this year. He claims she attacked him in a Toys-R-Us store in Parma last April. His attorney, Gregory A. Chizmar of Parma Heights, may have obtained store security camera footage of Erika screaming, clawing and kicking Gliebe after the couple got into an argument in the store over the purchase of a birthday gift for their son.

Gliebe claims his mother and aunt will testify that Erika chased him around his mother’s yard, screaming and pelting him with rocks when the couple visited in April. He claims Erika had a “serious melt down” during this incident. She kicked him in the temple and tried to rip the keys from the ignition while he was driving, he said.

Gliebe also says Erika has called police on him about a half dozen times in the past year. He claims his lawyer can prove police have responded to the family residence and found Gliebe battered and bruised with scratches all over his face.

Gliebe claims police once came to his house after several motorists called his license plate into 911 after they observed Erika opening the passenger door and trying to jump out of the family car while Gliebe was driving on the freeway.

Gliebe said most of these violent incidents occurred while their son was present. He claims his wife not only beats and attacks him physically, but she also punches herself in the head and face during these emotional outbursts. He claims she has done this repeatedly in front of Wulfgang and that now, when the 18-month-old boy gets angry or upset, he hits himself in the head – just like his mother does. Gliebe said his lawyer will argue that Erika is an unfit, unstable parent as evidenced by her violent behavior in front of their son.

Gliebe also complains that Erika is posting photographs of their son on MySpace, captioning these images with “Model - Wulfgang Gliebe.” Gliebe has told several NA members that Erika is acting like a “stage mom,” pimping out their son to gain standing in the Cause. “She is acting just like April Gaede did” when Gaede first started using her children to promote herself in the movement, he said.

Gliebe claims Erika takes very little interest in Wulfgang, pawning him off on Gliebe’s mother for hours every week. Gliebe claims his mother can document how little time Erika actually spends caring for their son. He also claims Erika uses their grocery money for other purposes. He claims he can prove he gave her money to go to the grocery store several weeks ago and she instead used most of the funds to open up a P. O. box for herself.

With NA dues and donations at an historic low, Gliebe complained he was so broke last year his mother had to pay his gas and water bill. He alleges that Erika does very little around the house and will not work outside the home. Her 11-year career as a stripper “made her lazy and gave her a bad outlook towards men,” he said.

As evidence of this, Gliebe claims Erika recently got a job at a local Applebee’s restaurant but she quit after about four hours on her first day. She told Gliebe the manager was “hitting on the waitresses.” Gliebe said he doubts this. He suspects Erika was intimidated by the pretty young college girls who worked there. Erika could not compete for customer attention with girls 15 years her junior. She still has that jealous “stripper mindset” of working the room, Gliebe said.

Gliebe complains his wife also spends his money frivolously because cash was so easy to come by back when she was a professional stripper. “She once had a guy pay her a thousand dollars just to look at her feet,” he complained. “I can’t compete with that.”

Gliebe also says that while working as a stripper, Erika scammed a retarded man out of thousands of dollars from his disability checks. (NA members have joked that this is similar to what she has been doing to Gliebe for the past three years.)

Gliebe complains Erika has become increasingly secretive, reclusive and unaffectionate. In almost three years of marriage he claims the couple has only been intimate about a half dozen times. Erika has also installed locks on some of the rooms in their house to keep him out. She created a MySpace page for Erich but would not give him the password. Gliebe claims he eventually got access to his MySpace page and changed the password so his wife could no longer access it.

As further evidence of her bizarre, unpredictable behavior, Gliebe said his wife legally changed her name in August from Hollie Erika Gliebe to Heathen Holiday Gliebe. (“Holiday” was her stripper name.) Public record is here:

http://probate.cuyahogacounty.us/pa/...e_sum?21510223

She may have changed her name to avoid bill collectors. Erika has a terrible credit rating, according to Gliebe, so her cell phone and her car loan are in his name. Gliebe claims he and his lawyer are able to track Erika’s phone calls on-line and recently learned she has been calling a high dollar divorce lawyer in Cleveland.

NA members have cautioned Gliebe, a former boxer, that sharing private, intimate details about Erika while admitting he is basically a “battered husband” who is regularly slapped around by his stripper wife may cause even more people to abandon the Alliance. Others have expressed shock that Gliebe would be disclosing private medical information about his wife to anyone.

Gliebe says he has no choice. He claims Erika has threatened to take their son out of state and sue him for custody. But Gliebe is confident he can document Erika’s baggage before she will be able to afford to leave the state or pay a divorce lawyer. “She has no money and nowhere to go,” he said.

Gliebe said Erika’s family has disowned her. Her father collects a government disability check for his own PTSD problems. Her mother abandoned her when she was 13 and is also mentally ill, Gliebe said. Erika’s brother is a “wigger” who wants nothing to do with her. The only place she could go to stay is with her lesbian aunt in Atlanta or maybe some friends in Missouri, according to Gliebe.

Gliebe said he is trying to appear to be considerate and supportive of Erika to keep his marriage together long enough to legally prove his wife’s instability and unfitness to be a parent to their son. He claims they visited a counselor last week and all Erika did was complain about him.

Gliebe has been soliciting NA members to contribute to his divorce legal fund. He plans to talk to several donors at this weekends’ Leadership Conference and will privately reassure them that Erika will not be able to seize the NA’s remaining assets.

But with Gliebe illegally making public disclosures about his wife’s medical condition to NA members and friends all over the country, the retired stripper “Heathen Holiday Gliebe” may eventually end up owning Erich’s house and most of what is left of the National Alliance.
Oh, man, even jewish comedy scriptwriters couldn't write anything this funny! Heh-heh, this is the funniest stuff I've heard all week! Thanks for the comic relief!

Old October 12th, 2007 #17
Elisha

Quote:
Oh, I didn't say I believe it...I just said it's funny.

-Jim
Just to be clear, for future reference, tell me, is the media trustworthy or no?

Old October 12th, 2007 #18
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Smile

Quote:
Oh, I see. Since you have no one to correct the possible lies, you must use the words of known liars. Makes perfect sense.

Hey...while I got ya on here, do you mind me asking you a question? I'll ask it anyway.

What exactly is your problem with me? What exactly have I ever done to you...if anything? Was it the joke about the fat naked kike sitting in front of the computer naked? Was that a bit too personal?

Every reply of yours to my posts seems to have a bit of a "tone" to them. (or is it just me? )

I'm sure many will agree with me though.

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Old October 12th, 2007 #19
White Will
Banned

Default the library

Quote:
Five bucks to whomever can pick out the most discrepancies in Hans V.'s post.
Hey, Elisha! Long time, no see.

"Hans V.," with his first and only post, too. He sure must be close to Gliebe to know all that. Sounds plausible, though, knowing what I know about the Gliebes. I noted that 18 of the 27 paragraphs in his exposee started with the word "Gliebe." Seems excessive, perhaps obsessive. Hans should step out from the shadows and qualify his access to the couple.

That article YJ linked to, dated yesterday, reports that Dr. Olivers "4,000-volume library" was burned by you in a bonfire. I don't believe that. Alex wrote that it's not true. What ever happened to all those books? I hope they were kept together as a collection. Dr. Pierce's fine research library was well over 15,000 volumes last I noticed. It may as well have been burned as to have acccrued to the looting, money grubbing Gliebes.

So, please set this MAJOR discrepency by Lisa Provence straight:

Girl crazy: Charges tossed in supremacist's trial
by LISA PROVENCE, published October 11, 2007

...Bill White was there and, according to his website, eager to see Strom go down.

However, John Justice, who travelled from Tennessee to downtown Charlottesville to attend the trial, called Strom "a fine man." A Strom friend since 1994, Justice said they were both close friends of the late Revilo Oliver, an antiquities professor and major white supremacist who bequeathed his 4,000-volume library to Strom. The books were destroyed in the bonfire, according to Justice.

Old October 12th, 2007 #20
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Kurtz View Post
Oh, man, even jewish comedy scriptwriters couldn't write anything this funny! Heh-heh, this is the funniest stuff I've heard all week! Thanks for the comic relief!

I thought it was HYSTERICAL also! Perhaps because a lot of it could be true!

-Jim

Quote:

-E.E.Cummings

Thread