http://lewrockwell.com/miller/miller40.1.html

Old August 22nd, 2012 #2
ohgolly

Default Other possibilities

An introduction to alternative Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories:

http://www.cwporter.com/kact1.htm

Old September 2nd, 2012 #3
M. Issig

I read all that is provided at both links.

Whether or not the Secret Service was involved in a conspiracy, the assassins could never be certain there would be no agents on the rear of the presidential limousine; because it should be expected that agents may disregard orders that would threaten the President's safety.

Right from the outset, in order to ensure success, a conspiracy would know it needed a shooter in front.

Old October 4th, 2012 #5
America First

Alternative's ?

Yeah, fear, ignorance and jumping over high fences hiding in the bushes to avoid the truth.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old October 5th, 2012 #6
Farwell Kirk

All this JFK conspiracy crap has no other purpose than shifting blame from the left to the right.All the early promoters of these theories were lefties.Within hours of the assasination the lefty media was blaming it on right wingers,just like they do now when any tragedy happens.They blamed Rush Limbaugh for Oklahoma City,Sarah Palin for the Giffords shooting,etc,etc.It astounds me that so many right wingers have bought into this BS.The little Commie did it,every scrap of evidence points to him.Learn to deal with it.

Old October 5th, 2012 #7
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Some interesting connections that exist between political figures that tie into the Kennedy assassination:

Quote:
George de Mohrenschildt, the son of a wealthy noble, was born in Russia on 17th April, 1911. His father and uncle, ran the Branobel Oil Company in Baku on the coast of Caspian Sea.

In 1915 the government of Nicholas II dispatched another uncle, Ferdinand von Mohrenschildt to Washington to plead for American intervention in the First World War. He stayed in the country and eventually married the step-granddaughter of President Woodrow Wilson.

After the Russian Revolution his father, Sergius Alexander von Mohrenschildt, was imprisoned by the Bolsheviks. In 1921 he was sent to Siberia but managed to escape with his family to Poland. His wife died soon afterwards from typhoid fever.

While a young man George de Mohrenschildt left Poland and spent time travelling around Europe. He later claimed that he was involved in a pro-Nazi plot to kill Joseph Stalin. De Mohrenschildt reached the United States in 1938. The British intelligence services warned the American government that they suspected that De Monrenschildt was working for German intelligence.

De Mohrenschildt went to live with his older brother, Dimitri de Mohrenschildt and new sister-in-law (Betty Hooker). He found employment with the Shumaker company in New York and worked under Pierre Fraiss who was connected with French intelligence. De Mohrenschildt agreed to collect information on people involved in "pro-German activity". In 1939 he went to work for Humble Oil, a company that was co-founded by Prescott Bush.

During this period de Mohrenschildt met George H. W. Bush. According to Bush: "I first met him in the early 40s. He was an uncle to my Andover roommate (Edward Hooker)." He also met Jacqueline Bouvier, who called him "Uncle George" and would sit on his knee.

In 1941 de Mohrenschildt went to work for his cousin, Baron Maydell, and his company, Film Facts, in New York City. Maydell was also known to have pro-Nazi sympathies. During this period he made a documentary about the resistance movement in Poland. Later that year he failed in his attempt to join the Office of Strategic Services (OSS).

After the Second World War de Mohrenschildt moved to Venezuela where he worked for Pantepec Oil, a company owned by the family of William F. Buckley. In 1950 he launched an oil investment firm with Edward Hooker with offices in New York City, Denver and Abilene. In 1952 De Mohrenschildt moved to Dallas where he worked for the oil millionaire, Clint Murchison. He joined the Dallas Petroleum Club and became a regular at Council on World Affairs meetings, a right-wing organization established by Neil Mallon.
De Mohrenschildt also joined the Texas Crusade for Freedom. Other members included Earle Cabell, Everette DeGolyer, Harold Byrd, Ted Dealey, Paul Raigorodsky, George Bouhe, Neil Mallon and Lewis MacNaughton.

In 1955 George De Mohrenschildt met Jeanne LeGon. The couple began a relationship. When Robert LeGon discovered what was going on, he wrote a letter to the FBI accussing her of being a "communist spy". This resulted in the FBI making inquiries about her political activities. According to Priscilla Johnson McMillan: "After Jeanne started seeing George de Monhrenschildt, Robert LeGon came twice to Dallas. He is said to have gone after his wife's admirer with a revolver, then hired a private detective. But, like so many others before him, he succumbed to the De Mohrenschildt charm. He declared that he would grant his wife a divorce on one condition - that De Mohrenschildt promise to marry her."

In 1957 George de Mohrenschildt met J. Walton Moore, the local CIA man in Dallas. According to Russ Baker, the two men had several meetings over the next few years. During this period he worked for a company called Cuban-Venezuelan Oil Voting Trust Company (CVOVT) that had been established by William Buckley Sr. During this period he got to know Jack Alston Crichton, who was one of several oil men who began negotiating with Fulgencio Batista, the military dictator of Cuba. Crichton later remarked that "I liked George. He was a nice guy."

George de Mohrenschildt married Jeanne LeGon in June 1959. The following year, George's only son died of Cystic Fibrosis. George wrote in his autobiography: "I asked my wife Jeanne to give up her successful designing profession and join me on an expedition on foot by the trails of Mexico and all of Central America." After the couple used all their savings in the trip to Mexico and Central America they returned to Dallas. George began writing a book about his experiences and Jeanne found a job in the millinery department of the Sanger-Harris department store.

According to Gregory Burnham George de Mohrenschildt was an "active member of 2 CIA Proprietary Organizations: The Dallas Council On World Affairs and The Crusade For A Free Europe." Other members included Abraham Zapruder, Clint Murchison, David Byrd, George H. W. Bush, Neil Mallon and Haroldson L. Hunt.

In 1961 George de Mohrenschildt was invited to lunch by J. Walton Moore. According to Edward Jay Epstein, during the meeting Moore told de Mohrenschildt about Lee Harvey Oswald living in Minsk. However, in his book on the case, I'm a Patsy (1977), he gives a different version of events: "Early in the summer of 1962 the rumors spread out among the Russian-speaking people of Dallas and Fort Worth of an unusual couple-the Oswalds. He was supposedly an ex-marine, an unfriendly and eccentric character, who had gone to Russia and brought back with him a Russian wife. He had lived in Minsk where I had spent my early childhood. And so I was curious to meet the couple and to find out what had happened to Minsk. Someone gave me Lee's address and one afternoon a friend of mine, Colonel Lawrence Orloff and I drove to Fort Worth, about 30 miles from Dallas."

Over the next few months George de Mohrenschildt took Oswald to anti-Castro meetings in Dallas. De Mohrenschildt later told Edward Jay Epstein that he was asked by J. Walton Moore to find out about Oswald's time in the Soviet Union. In return he was given help with an oil deal he was negotiating with Papa Doc Duvalier, the Haitian dictator. In March 1963, De Mohrenschildt got the contract from the Haitian government. He had assumed that this was because of the help he had given to the CIA.

In February, 1963 George de Mohrenschildt introduced Marina Oswald and Lee Harvey Oswald to Ruth Paine. On 24th April, 1963, Marina and her daughter went to live with Paine. Oswald rented a room in Dallas but stored some of his possessions in Ruth Paine’s garage. Ruth also helped Oswald to get a job at the Texas School Book Depository.

In June 1963 George de Mohrenschildt and his wife moved to Haiti. He later recalled what he did after Lee Harvey Oswald was arrested for the assassination of John F. Kennedy: "But since the official version had it that Lee Harvey Oswald was the main suspect, we made our deposition at the Embassy. We did know him and we were aware of the fact he owned a rifle. We would be happy to testify what we knew about him and about our relationship with him and his wife. But we did not believe he was the assassin."

George de Mohrenschildt was recalled to America to testify before the Warren Commission. He was asked about the claim of Marina Oswald that he knew about Oswald's attempt to kill General Edwin Walker. After giving evidence he returned to Haiti.

On 5th September 1976 De Mohrenschildt sent a message to George H. W. Bush, who was at that time director of the CIA: "Maybe you will be able to bring a solution to the hopeless situation I find myself in. My wife and I find ourselves surrounded by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed everywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by the situation. I have been behaving like a damn fool ever since my daughter Nadya died from (cystic fibrosis) over three years ago. I tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H Oswald and must have angered a lot of people I do not know. But to punish an elderly man like myself and my highly nervous and sick wife is really too much. Could you do something to remove the net around us? This will be my last request for help and I will not annoy you any more."

Two months later George de Mohrenschildt was committed to a mental institution. According to his wife, Jeanne de Mohrenschildt, he was suffering from depression. He was taken to Parkland Hospital and underwent electroshock therapy.

In February 1977, Willem Oltmans, met George de Mohrenschildt at the library of Bishop College in Dallas, where he taught French. Oltmans later told the House Select Committee on Assassinations: "I couldn't believe my eyes. The man had changed drastically... he was nervous, trembling. It was a scared, a very, very scared person I saw. I was absolutely shocked, because I knew de Mohrenschildt as a man who wins tennis matches, who is always suntanned, who jogs every morning, who is as healthy as a bull."

According to Willem Oltmans, he confessed to being involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. "I am responsible. I feel responsible for the behaviour of Lee Harvey Oswald... because I guided him. I instructed him to set it up." Oltmans claimed that de Mohrenschildt had admitted serving as a middleman between Lee Harvey Oswald and H. L. Hunt in an assassination plot involving other Texas oilmen, anti-Castro Cubans, and elements of the FBI and CIA.

Oltmans told the HSCA: "He begged me to take him out of the country because they are after me." On 13th February 1977, Oltmans took de Mohrenschildt to his home in Amsterdam where they worked on his memoirs. Over the next few weeks de Mohrenschildt claimed he knew Jack Ruby and argued that Texas oilmen joined with intelligence operatives to arrange the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Willem Oltmans arranged for George de Mohrenschildt to meet a Dutch publisher and the head of Dutch national television. The two men then travelled to Brussels. When they arrived, Oltmans mentioned that an old friend of his, a Soviet diplomat, would be joining them a bit later for lunch. De Mohrenschildt said he wanted to take a short walk before lunch. Instead, he fled to a friend's house and after a few days he flew back to the United States. He later accused Oltmans of betraying him. Russ Baker suggests in his book Family of Secrets: "Perhaps, and this would be strictly conjecture, de Mohrenschildt saw what it meant that he, like Oswald, was being placed in the company of Soviets. He was being made out to be a Soviet agent himself. And once that happened, his ultimate fate was clear."

The House Select Committee on Assassinations were informed of George de Mohrenschildt's return to the United States and sent its investigator, Gaeton Fonzi, to find him. Fonzi discovered he was living with his daughter in Palm Beach. However, Fonzi was not the only person looking for de Mohrenschildt. On 15th March 1977 he had a meeting with Edward Jay Epstein that had been arranged by the Reader's Digest magazine. Epstein offered him $4,000 for a four-day interview.

On 27th March, 1977, George de Mohrenschildt arrived at the Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach and spent the day being interviewed by Epstein. According to Epstein, they spent the day talking about his life and career up until the late 1950s.

Two days later Edward Jay Epstein asked him about Lee Harvey Oswald. As he wrote in his diary: "Then, this morning, I asked him about why he, a socialite in Dallas, sought out Oswald, a defector. His explanation, if believed, put the assassination in a new and unnerving context. He said that although he had never been a paid employee of the CIA, he had "on occasion done favors" for CIA connected officials. In turn, they had helped in his business contacts overseas. By way of example, he pointed to the contract for a survey of the Yugoslavian coast awarded to him in 1957. He assumed his "CIA connections" had arranged it for him and he provided them with reports on the Yugoslav officials in whom they had expressed interest."

Epstein and de Mohrenschildt, broke for lunch and decided to meet again at 3 p.m. George De Mohrenschildt returned to his room where he found a card from Gaeton Fonzi, an investigator working for the House Select Committee on Assassinations. George De Mohrenschildt's body was found later that day. He had apparently committed suicide by shooting himself in the mouth.

On 11th May, 1978, Jeanne de Mohrenschildt gave an interview to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, where she said that she did not accept that her husband had committed suicide. She also said that she believed Lee Harvey Oswald was an agent of the United States, possibly of the CIA, and that she was convinced he did not kill John F. Kennedy. She then went onto say: "They may get me too, but I'm not afraid... It's about time somebody looked into this thing."
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...renschildt.htm

Quote:
Samuel Prescott Bush (October 4, 1863 – February 8, 1948) was an American industrialist. He was the patriarch of the Bush political family. He was the father of U.S. Senator Prescott Bush, grandfather of former U.S. President George H. W. Bush, and great-grandfather of former U.S. President George W. Bush.

Bush was born in Brick Church, Orange, New Jersey,[1] the son of Harriet Fay and the Rev. James Smith Bush, an Episcopal priest at Grace Church in Orange. He grew up in New Jersey, San Francisco, and Staten Island, but spent the majority of his adult life in Columbus, Ohio. He married Flora Sheldon on June 20, 1894. They had five children: Prescott Bush, Robert (who died in childhood), Mary (Mrs. Frank) House, Margaret (Mrs. Stuart) Clement, and James.

His wife, Flora, died on September 4, 1920 in Narragansett, Rhode Island, when she was hit by a car. He later married Martha Bell Carter of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Bush graduated from the Stevens Institute of Technology at Hoboken, New Jersey in 1884, where he played on one of the earliest regular college football teams. He took an apprenticeship with the Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Chicago and St. Louis Railroad at the Logansport, Indiana shops, later transferring to Dennison, Ohio and Columbus, Ohio, where in 1891 he became Master Mechanic, then in 1894 Superintendent of Motive Power. In 1899, he moved to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to take the position of Superintendent of Motive Power with the Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Railroad.

In 1901, Bush returned to Columbus to be General Manager of Buckeye Steel Castings Company, which manufactured railway parts. The company was run by Frank Rockefeller, the brother of oil magnate John D. Rockefeller, and among its clients were the railroads controlled by E. H. Harriman. The Bush and Harriman families would be closely associated at least until the end of World War II. In 1908, Rockefeller retired and Bush became President of Buckeye, a position he would hold until 1927, becoming one of the top industrialists of his generation.

Bush was the first president of the Ohio Manufacturers Association, and cofounder of Scioto Country Club and Columbus Academy.

In the spring of 1918, banker Bernard Baruch was asked to reorganize the War Industries Board as the U.S. prepared to enter World War I, and placed several prominent businessmen to key posts. Bush became chief of the Ordnance, Small Arms, and Ammunition Section, with national responsibility for government assistance to and relations with munitions companies.

Bush served on the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland (as well as of the Huntington National Bank of Columbus). In 1931, he was appointed to Herbert Hoover's President's Committee for Unemployment Relief, chaired by Walter S. Gifford, then-President of AT&T. He was once recommended to serve on the board of the Reconstruction Finance Corporation, but Hoover did not feel he was sufficiently known nationally
Quote:
Prescott Sheldon Bush (May 15, 1895 – October 8, 1972) was an American banker and politician. He was a Wall Street executive banker and a United States Senator, representing Connecticut from 1952 until January 1963. He was the father of George H. W. Bush (41st President of the United States) and the grandfather of George W. Bush (43rd President of the United States) and Jeb Bush (43rd Governor of Florida).

Bush was born in Columbus, Ohio,[1] to Samuel Prescott Bush and Flora Sheldon Bush. Samuel Bush was a railroad executive, then a steel company president, and, during World War I, also a federal government official in charge of coordination and assistance to major weapons contractors.

Bush attended St. George's School in Newport, Rhode Island, from 1908 to 1913. In 1913, he enrolled at Yale University, where his grandfather James Smith Bush, class of 1844, and his uncle Robert E. Sheldon Jr., class of 1904, had matriculated. Three subsequent generations of the Bush family have been Yale alumni. Prescott Bush was admitted to the Zeta Psi fraternity and Skull and Bones secret society. George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush are also members of that society.

After graduation, Bush served as a field artillery captain with the American Expeditionary Forces (1917–1919) during World War I. He received intelligence training at Verdun, France, and was briefly assigned to a staff of French officers. Alternating between intelligence and artillery, Bush came under fire in the Meuse-Argonne Offensive.

After his discharge in 1919, Prescott Bush went to work for the Simmons Hardware Company in St. Louis, Missouri.

The Bushes moved to Columbus, Ohio in 1923, where Prescott Bush briefly worked for the Hupp Products Company. In November 1923 he became president of sales for Stedman Products in South Braintree, Massachusetts. During this time, he lived in a Victorian home at 173 Adams Street in Milton, Massachusetts, where his son, George H.W. Bush, was born.

In 1924, Bush became vice-president of A. Harriman & Co. His father-in-law, George Herbert Walker also worked with the company, as did E. Roland Harriman and Knight Woolley, Bush's Yale classmates and fellow Bonesmen.
In 1925, Bush joined the United States Rubber Company of New York City as manager of the foreign division, and moved to Greenwich, Connecticut.

In 1931, Bush became a partner of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., which was created through the 1931 merger of A. Harriman & Co with Brown Bros. & Co. (a merchant bank founded in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 1818) and with Harriman Brothers & Co. (established in New York City in 1927).

Bush was an avid golfer, and in 1935 named head of the USGA.

From 1944 to 1956, Bush was a member of the Yale Corporation, the principal governing body of Yale University. Bush was on the board of directors of CBS, having been introduced to chairman William S. Paley around 1932 by his close friend and colleague William Averell Harriman, who became a major Democratic Party power-broker.

Bush was one of seven directors (including W. Averell Harriman) of the Union Banking Corporation, an investment bank that operated as a clearing house for many assets and enterprises held by German steel magnate Fritz Thyssen. In July 1942 the bank was suspected of holding gold on behalf of Nazi leaders. A subsequent government investigation disproved those allegations, but confirmed the Thyssens' control, and in October 1942 the United States seized the bank under the Trading with the Enemy Act and held the assets for the duration of World War II.

According to the journalist Joe Conason Bush's involvement with UBC was purely commercial and that he was not a Nazi sympathizer. The Anti-Defamation League and historian Herbert Parmet agreed with that assessment.

Bush was politically active on social issues. He was involved with the American Birth Control League as early as 1942, and served as the treasurer of the first national capital campaign of Planned Parenthood in 1947. Bush was also an early supporter of the United Negro College Fund, serving as chairman of the Connecticut branch in 1951.

From 1947 to 1950, he served as Connecticut Republican finance chairman, and was the Republican candidate for the United States Senate in 1950. A columnist in Boston said that Bush "is coming on to be known as President Truman's Harry Hopkins. Nobody knows Mr. Bush and he hasn't a Chinaman's chance." Bush's ties with Planned Parenthood also hurt him in heavily Catholic Connecticut, and were the basis of a last-minute campaign in churches by Bush's opponents; the family vigorously denied the connection, but Bush lost to Benton by only 1,000 votes.

Bush sought a rematch with Benton in 1952, but withdrew as the party turned to William Purtell. The death of Senator Brien McMahon later that year however created a vacancy and this time Republicans nominated Bush. Bush defeated the Democratic nominee, Abraham Ribicoff, and was elected to the Senate. A staunch supporter of President Dwight D. Eisenhower, Bush served until January 1963. He was reelected in 1956 with 55 percent of the vote over Democrat Thomas J. Dodd (later U.S. Senator from Connecticut and father of the recent U.S. Senator from Connecticut, Christopher J. Dodd), and decided not to run for another term in 1962. He was a key ally for the passage of Eisenhower's Interstate Highway System, and during his tenure supported the Polaris submarine project (which were built by Electric Boat Corporation in Groton, Connecticut), civil rights legislation, and the establishment of the Peace Corps.

On December 2, 1954, Bush was part of the large (67–22) majority to censure Wisconsin Republican Senator Joseph McCarthy, after McCarthy had taken on the U.S. Army and the Eisenhower administration. During the debate leading to the censure, Bush said that McCarthy has "caused dangerous divisions among the American people because of his attitude and the attitude he has encouraged among his followers: that there can be no honest differences of opinion with him. Either you must follow Senator McCarthy blindly, not daring to express any doubts or disagreements about any of his actions, or, in his eyes, you must be a Communist, a Communist sympathizer, or a fool who has been duped by the Communist line." Eisenhower later included Bush's name on an undated handwritten list of prospective candidates he favored for the 1960 GOP presidential nomination.

In terms of issues, Bush often agreed with New York Governor Nelson Rockefeller. According to Theodore H. White's book about the 1964 election, Bush and Rockefeller were longtime friends. Bush favored a Nixon-Rockefeller ticket for 1960 and he was presumed to be a supporter of Rockefeller's 1964 presidential candidacy until the latter's remarriage in 1963. Bush publicly denounced Rockefeller for divorcing his first wife and marrying a woman about 20 years his junior with whom Rockefeller had been having an affair while married to his first wife

Bush married Dorothy Walker on August 6, 1921, in Kennebunkport, Maine. They had five children: Prescott Bush, Jr. (August 10, 1922 – June 23, 2010),[16][17][18] George H. W. Bush (b. 1924, named after Dorothy's father George Herbert Walker), Nancy Bush (b. 1926), Jonathan Bush (b. 1931), and William "Bucky" Bush (b. 1938).
Quote:
George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12, 1924) is an American politician who served as the 41st President of the United States (1989–93). He had previously served as the 43rd Vice President of the United States (1981–89), a congressman, an ambassador, a Director of Central Intelligence, and is currently the oldest surviving president.

Bush was born in Milton, Massachusetts, to Senator Prescott Bush and Dorothy Walker Bush. Following the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941, Bush postponed going to college, enlisted in the US Navy on his 18th birthday, and became the youngest aviator in the Navy at the time. He served until the end of the war, then attended Yale University. Graduating in 1948, he moved his family to West Texas and entered the oil business, becoming a millionaire by the age of 40.

He became involved in politics soon after founding his own oil company, serving as a member of the House of Representatives, among other positions. He ran unsuccessfully for president of the United States in 1980, but was chosen by party nominee Ronald Reagan to be the vice presidential nominee, and the two were subsequently elected. During his tenure, Bush headed administration task forces on deregulation and fighting drug abuse.

In 1988, Bush launched a successful campaign to succeed Reagan as president, defeating Democratic opponent Michael Dukakis. Foreign policy drove the Bush presidency; military operations were conducted in Panama and the Persian Gulf at a time of world change; the Berlin Wall fell in 1989 and the Soviet Union dissolved two years later. Domestically, Bush reneged on a 1988 campaign promise and after a struggle with Congress, signed an increase in taxes that Congress had passed. In the wake of economic concerns, he lost the 1992 presidential election to Democrat Bill Clinton.

Bush is the father of George W. Bush, the 43rd President of the United States, and Jeb Bush, former Governor of Florida. He is the most recent president to have been a World War II veteran.

George Herbert Walker Bush was born at 173 Adams Street in Milton, Massachusetts on June 12, 1924 to Prescott Sheldon Bush and Dorothy Walker Bush. The Bush family moved from Milton to Greenwich, Connecticut shortly after his birth.

George Bush married Barbara Pierce on January 6, 1945, only weeks after his return from the Pacific. The couple's first residence was a small rented apartment in Trenton, Michigan, near Bush's Navy assignment at NAS Grosse Ile. Their marriage produced six children: George Walker Bush (born 1946), Pauline Robinson Bush ("Robin", 1949–1953, died of leukemia), John Ellis "Jeb" Bush (born 1953), Neil Mallon Bush (born 1955), Marvin Pierce Bush (born 1956), and Dorothy Bush Koch (born 1959).[8]

Bush had been accepted to Yale University prior to his enlistment in the military,[9] and took up the offer after his discharge and marriage. While at Yale, he was enrolled in an accelerated program that allowed him to graduate in two and a half years, rather than four.[9] He was a member of the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity and was elected its president. He also captained the Yale baseball team, and as a left-handed first baseman, played in the first two College World Series.[9] As the team captain, Bush met Babe Ruth before a game during his senior year. He was also, like his father, a member of the Yale cheerleading squad.[10] Late in his junior year he was, like his father Prescott Bush (1917), initiated into the Skull and Bones secret society. He graduated as a member of the Phi Beta Kappa from Yale in 1948 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics

After graduating from Yale, Bush moved his family to West Texas. His father's business connections proved useful when he ventured into the oil business, starting as a sales clerk with Dresser Industries, a subsidiary of Brown Brothers Harriman. His father had served on the board of directors there for 22 years. Bush started the Bush-Overby Oil Development company in 1951[14] and co-founded the Zapata Petroleum Corporation, an oil company which drilled in the Permian Basin in Texas, two years later. He was named president of the Zapata Offshore Company, a subsidiary which specialized in offshore drilling, in 1954.[12] The subsidiary became independent in 1958, so Bush moved the company from Midland, Texas to Houston. He continued serving as president of the company until 1964, and later chairman until 1966, but his ambitions turned political. By that time, Bush had become a millionaire.
Quote:
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) is an American global aerospace and defense technology company formed by the 1994 purchase of Grumman by Northrop. The company was the fourth-largest defense contractor in the world as of 2010,[3] and the largest builder of naval vessels. Northrop Grumman employs over 75,000 people worldwide.[4] Its 2010 annual revenue is reported at US$34 billion.[5] Northrop Grumman ranks #72 on the 2011 Fortune 500 list of America's largest corporations[6] and ranks in the top ten military-friendly employers.[7] It has its headquarters in Falls Church, Virginia.

In January 2010 Northrop Grumman announced that it will move its headquarters to the Washington, DC area so the company can be closer to government customers.[37] Wesley Bush, the new CEO of Northrop Grumman, stated that the company needed to be located close to Capitol Hill lawmakers and officials from intelligence and military communities.[38] Northrop Grumman considered sites in Washington, DC and in suburbs in Maryland and Virginia.[37] During the time of the announcement the company had not yet selected a headquarters site; the company planned to be at the new headquarters by the northern hemisphere Summer of 2011. Charles Proctor of the Los Angeles Business Journal said "In a way, the announcement was not a surprise" due to the trend of aerospace companies moving to the DC area and the fact that the newly hired CEO is from West Virginia. Proctor added that CEOs often move corporate headquarters to places that they want the headquarters located. Larry Kosmont, a Los Angeles area economic development consultant, described the move announcement as a "structural failure at all levels for Los Angeles County."[
Quote:
Raytheon Company is a major American defense contractor and industrial corporation with core manufacturing concentrations in weapons and military and commercial electronics. It was previously involved in corporate and special-mission aircraft until early 2007. Raytheon is the world's largest producer of guided missiles.

Established in 1922, the company reincorporated in 1928 and adopted its present name in 1959. The company has around 72,000 employees worldwide and annual revenues of approximately US$25 billion. More than 90% of Raytheon's revenues were obtained from military contracts and, as of 2007, it was the fifth-largest military contractor in the world, and is the fourth largest defense contractor in the United States by revenue.

Raytheon Headquarters was moved from Lexington, Massachusetts to Waltham, Massachusetts on October 27, 2003. The company was previously headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts from 1922–1928, Newton, Massachusetts from 1928–1941, Waltham from 1941–1961, Lexington from 1961–2003, and back to Waltham from 2003 onwards.

In 1922, two former Tufts engineering college roommates Laurence K. Marshall and Vannevar Bush, along with scientist Charles G. Smith, founded the American Appliance Company in Cambridge, Massachusetts.[5] Its focus, which was originally on new refrigeration technology, soon shifted to electronics. The company's first product was a gaseous (helium) rectifier that was based on Charles Smith's earlier astronomical research of the star Zeta Puppis. The electron tube was christened with the name Raytheon ("light of/from the gods") and was used in a battery eliminator, a type of radio-receiver power supply that plugged into the power grid in place of large batteries. This made it possible to convert household alternating current to direct current for radios and thus eliminate the need for expensive, short-lived batteries.

Vannevar Bush (March 11, 1890 – June 28, 1974) was an American engineer, inventor and science administrator known for his work on analog computers, for his role as an initiator and administrator of the Manhattan Project, for founding Raytheon, and for the memex, an adjustable microfilm viewer with a structure analogous to that of the World Wide Web. In 1945, Bush published As We May Think in which he predicted that "wholly new forms of encyclopedias will appear, ready made with a mesh of associative trails running through them, ready to be dropped into the memex and there amplified". The memex influenced generations of computer scientists, who drew inspiration from its vision of the future.

For his master's thesis, Bush invented and patented a "profile tracer", a mapping device for assisting surveyors. It was the first of a string of inventions. He joined the Department of Electrical Engineering at MIT in 1919, and founded the company now known as Raytheon in 1922. Starting in 1927, Bush constructed a differential analyzer, an analog computer with some digital components that could solve differential equations with as many as 18 independent variables. An offshoot of the work at MIT by Bush and others was the beginning of digital circuit design theory. Bush became Vice President of MIT and Dean of the MIT School of Engineering in 1932, and president of the Carnegie Institution of Washington in 1938.

Bush was appointed to the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) in 1938, and soon became its chairman. As Chairman of the National Defense Research Committee (NDRC), and later Director of the Office of Scientific Research and Development (OSRD), Bush coordinated the activities of some six thousand leading American scientists in the application of science to warfare. Bush was a well-known policymaker and public intellectual during World War II, when he was in effect the first presidential science advisor. As head of NDRC and OSRD, he initiated the Manhattan Project, and ensured that it received top priority from the highest levels of government. In Science, The Endless Frontier, his 1945 report to the President of the United States, Bush called for an expansion of government support for science, and he pressed for the creation of the National Science Foundation.

Old October 6th, 2012 #8
America First

www.ussliberty.org Left ? Right ? confusion artists for idiots. Go ESAD, thank you.

Dirty bastard trolls.

Flat out dis-info agents.

You waste text here as all your posts have the honesty and depth of a filthy news paper.

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Old October 7th, 2012 #9
martinbarrett
Banned

Kennedy was playing a clever game of dividing the opposition by appeasing niggers and leftist Jews while defying Zionist ones. The latter seem to have got rid of him but nobody can prove a whole lot. Just the Cui Bono test.
Kennedy was a tiny bit of a counter revolution coming after Jew Eisenhower and he was more use to them dead than alive and that is enough.

It was a last ditch strategy to oppose Zionist Jewish power and it failed.

The waters on assassination research have been muddied by all the leftie Jews like Mark Lane who were attracted to the Kennedys like flies to shit.

Both sides of the Oswald debate are liars with Jews on both sides.

Gathering all the evidence and trying to sift through it is a difficult job as a mountain of bs out there on this topic.

No wonder some people just throw up their hands and go back to the Oswald theory but something more was at work for sure just nothing much can be proven.

Old October 7th, 2012 #10
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinbarrett View Post
Kennedy was playing a clever game of dividing the opposition by appeasing niggers and leftist Jews while defying Zionist ones. The latter seem to have got rid of him but nobody can prove a whole lot. Just the Cui Bono test.
Kennedy was a tiny bit of a counter revolution coming after Jew Eisenhower and he was more use to them dead than alive and that is enough.

It was a last ditch strategy to oppose Zionist Jewish power and it failed.

The waters on assassination research have been muddied by all the leftie Jews like Mark Lane who were attracted to the Kennedys like flies to shit.

Both sides of the Oswald debate are liars with Jews on both sides.

Gathering all the evidence and trying to sift through it is a difficult job as a mountain of bs out there on this topic.

No wonder some people just throw up their hands and go back to the Oswald theory but something more was at work for sure just nothing much can be proven.

What the heck is that post about ?

Go back to troll headquarters for a refresher course in Murky Waters.

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Old December 12th, 2012 #11
sparky

The secret service shot Kennedy quite by accident. Oswald shot first and missed, the bullet hit the curbstone and blew up and someone got schrapnel in the face, the second shot hit in the neck and into Connally, this shot was proven by Aussies in a video, the last shot was by the ss guy getting up to return fire and the gun went off! .223 hollow point blows up in Kennedy's head, ballistics say it is so

Old January 14th, 2013 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

[for some reason LRC has run a boatload of JFK-assassination-theory articles over the last couple years, it never used to do that]

RFK Jr: JFK Probe 'Shoddy,' Doesn't Believe Lone Gunman Theory

Saturday, 12 Jan 2013 07:25 AM

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is convinced that a lone gunman wasn't solely responsible for the assassination of his uncle, President John F. Kennedy, and said his father believed the Warren Commission report was a "shoddy piece of craftsmanship."

Kennedy and his sister, Rory, spoke about their family Friday night while being interviewed in front of an audience by Charlie Rose at the Winspear Opera House in Dallas. The event comes as a year of observances begins for the 50th anniversary of the president's death.

Their uncle was killed on Nov. 22, 1963, while riding in a motorcade through Dallas. Five years later, their father was assassinated in a Los Angeles hotel while celebrating his win in the California Democratic presidential primary.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said his father spent a year trying to come to grips with his brother's death, reading the work of Greek philosophers, Catholic scholars, Henry David Thoreau, poets and others "trying to figure out kind of the existential implications of why a just God would allow injustice to happen of the magnitude he was seeing."

He said his father thought the Warren Commission, which concluded Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in killing the president, was a "shoddy piece of craftsmanship." He said that he, too, questioned the report.

"The evidence at this point I think is very, very convincing that it was not a lone gunman," he said, but he didn't say what he believed may have happened.

Rose asked if he believed his father, the U.S. attorney general at the time of his brother's death, felt "some sense of guilt because he thought there might have been a link between his very aggressive efforts against organized crime."

Kennedy replied: "I think that's true. He talked about that. He publicly supported the Warren Commission report but privately he was dismissive of it."

He said his father had investigators do research into the assassination and found that phone records of Oswald and nightclub owner Jack Ruby, who killed Oswald two days after the president's assassination, "were like an inventory" of mafia leaders the government had been investigating.

He said his father, later elected U.S. senator in New York, was "fairly convinced" that others were involved.

The attorney and environmentalist was nine when JFK was assassinated. He told the audience light-hearted stories Friday about memories of his uncle. As a young child with an interest in the environment, he said, he made an appointment with his uncle to speak with him in the Oval Office about pollution.

He'd even caught a salamander to present to the president, which unfortunately died before the meeting.

"He kept saying to me, `It doesn't look well,'" he recalled.

Rory Kennedy, a documentary filmmaker whose recent film "Ethel" looks at the life of her mother, also focused on the happier memories. She said she and her siblings grew up in a culture where it was important to give back.

"In all of the tragedy and challenge, when you try to make sense of it and understand it, it's very difficult to fully make sense of it," she said. "But I do feel that in everything that I've experienced that has been difficult and that has been hard and that has been loss, that I've gained something in it."

"We were kind of lucky because we lost our members of our family when they were involved in a great endeavor," her brother added. "And that endeavor is to make this country live up to her ideals."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/JFK...#ixzz2HzRLyPLM

Old January 26th, 2013 #13
Commodore Decker

I've followed the Kennedy assassination for several decades now. It's very frustrating to see the abundance of theories and counter theories that appear. I just visited a website where a prison inmate claims to have been the "real" assassin who killed JFK. 50 years after the fact and this guy suddenly comes out of the word work to get his 15 minutes of fame.

Old April 12th, 2013 #14
ohgolly

I was seven years old when this stinky turd bought it but I still remember the people in central Georgia celebrating. Mind you, they were well aware of the gangsterism of LBJ, but in the South during Reconstruction II any good thing was worth celebrating.

Old July 7th, 2013 #15
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly View Post
I was seven years old when this stinky turd bought it but I still remember the people in central Georgia celebrating. Mind you, they were well aware of the gangsterism of LBJ, but in the South during Reconstruction II any good thing was worth celebrating.

Listen up L.B.J. did more harm to Whites and Whites of the South out right IMO.

LBJ was much worse IMO than Lincoln, T.R. Woody Wilson, and FDR, Truman was just a nothing as was Ike, and JFK, believe it.

Take two aspirin and try again.

Here are exact detail of the 1964 election, WOW ! LBJ won in the majority the Southern states !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...election,_1964
The media really is and was a rubber hose anti White bunch of savage thugs.

LA. was one of few states that voted for Goldwater in 1964. Senator Russel Long was serving then.

Here is what he stated about the Warren story book.

Senator Russel Long was Huey P. Longs son and is famous for saying the warren commissions investigation of JFK was "picking batshit out of pepper.

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Last edited by America First; July 8th, 2013 at 01:52 AM.

Old August 25th, 2013 #16
ohgolly

It's obvious you aren't from the South.

Old August 25th, 2013 #17
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Here's my personal favorite JFK conspiracy,as if anyone cares.

Just before Dallas,JFK went to Rome, where he met the Pope, and he told the Pope he was going to release information about meeting space aliens earlier.Pope said not to do it cause it would screw up religion.The Pope then ordered a hit on JFK; and his brother Bobby too to keep the secret.

I have hundreds more too

Old November 18th, 2013 #18
littlefieldjohn

Default The Day America Was Murdered

Quote:
.............This past Sunday, I watched the National Geographic channel’s hyped like hell but mostly boring “Killing Kennedy.” This was based on the debunking book by FOX’s Shabbos Goy Bill O’Reilly (actually written by his ghost writer). Besides the required romance parts that fell flat (Goy-Toy Rob Lowe and the goofy Ginnifer Goodwin had zero chemistry); the made-for-TV movie’s all-too-obvious motive was making sure the now younger TV audience thinks Oswald was just a skinny punk loser – and hater – as the reason for why he did it. The ONLY explanation Americans need believe.

If they don’t see it that way, then they just might be big loser haters, too.

They even showed the bit about Jacob Leon Rubenstein (AKA Jack Ruby) leaving his dog Sheba in his car before going down into the police garage to shoot Oswald in the gut on national TV. How could Ruby, on a mission for the “secret plotters” to silence Oswald, bring along his beloved pooch? Believe me, that’s the only reason they specifically included that brief shot in the script.

Which brings me to my main point (besides waxing philosophic on my “White privilege” childhood memories): Everything the mainstream media puts up on mainstream TV, is purposefully geared to dissuading the general American public from thinking there could be a conspiracy to kill Kennedy. The effort is very noticeable these days.

And if they do mention the various conspiracy theories in passing (the Cubans, the Mob, the CIA), they never, ever mention sacred Israel and the Bomb, nor Kennedy’s executive order #11110, letting the US government print money outside of the Federal Reserve’s monopoly control. Never.

Same kind of mainstream debunking crap goes on with 9/11. Hmmm.

Now Jewry doesn’t have too much a problem with the American populace believing in any non-Jew conspiracy theory out there. Like the Illuminati, Bigfoot and UFOs – if it occupies the Goyim’s brains — fine.

A new book said to be “groundbreaking” on the Warren Commission and written by investigative reporter Phillip Shenon, was just released in time for the fiftieth anniversary. Titled “A Cruel and Shocking Act: The Secret History of the Kennedy Assassination,” the book touts bona fide insiders telling the author about important evidence getting destroyed and documents shredded – sometimes at the behest of powerful forces in DC. I haven’t read it yet, but a cursory glance at the photo section reveals just how many Jew lawyers filled the commission’s ranks.

Arlen Specter, future senator for the state of Pennsylvania, was a Jew lawyer on the commission and credited with coming up with the “Single Bullet Theory” – making it just barely possible for Oswald to have worked the bolt on his rifle within the time frame necessary to match Zupruder’s famous Super 8 footage. Maybe not so coincidently, Specter also worked to hide the NUMEC/CIA Apollo conspiracy to illegally funnel nuclear weapons grade uranium to Israel.

Personally, I think the business with JFK to be a little tiresome now. There’s plenty of evidence of the murderous Zionist’s involvement in 9/11 to prove to me these backstabbing bastards are capable of pretty much anything — including killing the young and promising Jack Kennedy so they could continue their secret nuclear program.

Imagine what would happen should the Iranians do something similar today? You think for one minute the American people would not hear about the conspiracy details every minute?

And ever since November 22, 1963, this country has been on a beeline to destruction by filthy immoral Jews of all stripes — not just the embedded Zionist traitors in government. Hollywood and the media constantly slimes the 1950′s as being “too White.” Movies like “Pleasantville” and countless others before and since, make out the 1950′s as “intolerant” (code for us straight Whites being the baddies) or simply way too boring, stick-in-the-mud, “leave it to beaver” period in America.

Although I don’t go back as far as the 1950′s, I’m here to tell you that things started steadily going downhill for White people after Kennedy was whacked. Looking back, one can readily discern a real, long-running “Agenda” being played out in our lands. Along with multicult and holocaust brainwashing, a commie socialist NWO plan was clearly at work to re-engineer America and Western Nations – turning us White people into a powerless, bickering minority and our countries unrecognizable.

Americans now run around like chickens with their heads cut off (if they can afford the London Goldman Sachs speculator inflated gas); immorality and degradation of our women abounds; distrust and malaise fills people’s hearts; multinational bankers, government and mainstream media are in bed with each other – caring nothing about “flyover” America or the middle class (regardless of cheap political talk); Wall Street elites rips us off left and right with utter impunity; criminal blacks beat and shoot us on the street or in our own homes; Israel gets away with spying upon America all the time; foolish Christian Zionists and the traitorous Israel lobby are always getting us to fight wars for GD Israel in the Mideast.

The common denominator has always been the backroom, Globalist, International Jewry. Oh, I know a lot of brainwashed Americans don’t believe that, or more accurately, can’t let themselves believe it. Hell, for years I had a hard time myself.

The reason for why, is that us White people are inherently good and really don’t like being crude and impolite (this pertinent fact was true going back to the very beginnings of the Republic). Most definitely too good for our own sakes. Look around you nowadays to see what’s going down, for crying out loud.

That’s why the now oft-quoted bit from author William Manchester resonates so much with White people and why the media Jews use it to debunk conspiracy theorists. At the end of his well-written book, “Death of a President,” Manchester explains that people are suspicious about Kennedy’s assassination, because they take Oswald, a nobody, and Kennedy, a great man, and the whole thing doesn’t balance out on the cosmic scales they keep someplace. Surely, bigger, darker forces had to be at work.

That may be true, but on the flip side we obviously have ourselves a modern day media working to brainwash White people into becoming spineless worms by using the “Herd Instinct” against us, while they freely censor the rising tide of astoundingly brutal, violent crimes on us and the racist evils of the Zionist Jews upon non-Jewish people. In fact, everything the media, lefty Jews (the majority) and multicult idiots accuse us European Whites of through-out history, is being done by the hypocrite Zionist Jews right the flock now – whom the fooled people consider so sweet and innocent
... Can you not understand?

Look, I’m not trying to say you got to love muslim goat herders or something. All I’m saying here is that these devious Jew punks are jerking our chains left and right, while at the same time sucking on our labors (fiat money) and America’s good graces.

If you step back and think about it all, connect the dots a little, you’ll be just as pissed as I am. Maybe more so. Hell, I don’t know.

http://incogman.net/2013/11/the-day-...d/#more-101661

Old November 18th, 2013 #19
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

Thumbs down

The Kennedys are the worst group of politicians to ever happen to America. It's because of them (in collaboration with certain jews in high places) that America became a 3rd world multicult cesspool and is getting worse with each passing day.

Modern America is one nation under ZOG, with the Kennedy family name written all over it.

Old November 18th, 2013 #20
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by luftwaffensoldat View Post
The Kennedys are the worst group of politicians to ever happen to America. It's because of them (in collaboration with certain jews in high places) that America became a 3rd world multicult cesspool and is getting worse with each passing day.

Modern America is one nation under ZOG, with the Kennedy family name written all over it.
Yeah, but even so, if JFK was slapped it'd be good to know exactly why.

Thread