Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 28th, 2017 #121
Serbian

Thumbs up

Should White Women be Forced to Wear Burkas Until They Learn How to be Feminine?

Michael Byron
Daily Stormer
June 28, 2017

Have you noticed that White cities look more and more like freak shows with each passing day?

Within the first ten minutes of walking down a main street, you’re likely to see countless people with metal pins in their faces, Quasimodo-like postures, and rolls of glistening flab oozing out of their unkempt clothes.

Though White men and women are both guilty of sporting the “dysgenic look” that’s in fashion these days, the women seem especially determined to make themselves look like they’ve just emerged from the Ark of the Covenant.

I mean, I don’t think I’m going out on a limb here by saying that modern women are much further removed from femininity than modern men are from masculinity. White men still bring home stable incomes, do dangerous work, invent 99.9 percent of everything worthwhile and maintain the infrastructure that keeps the entire world afloat.

White women? lol.

I can’t even remember the last time I saw a White woman wearing a proper dress.

So, I’ve decided on a solution that is fully compatible with White Sharia: all White thots should wear burkas until they learn how to be feminine again!

Don’t worry, fellow anti-Semites – these will be white burkas, not black ones.

Their elegant, ivory-colored satin helps to distinguish our Aryan Princesses from the female Hajis in black trash bags we see shuffling around Europe.

Here are a handful of appearance-ruining things that burkas help White women to cover-up:

Facial piercings
Tattoos
Make-up
Trousers
Miniskirts
Thongs
Rippling rolls of fat
Mouths that are not closed unless spoken to

When the common thot adheres to this disciplined dress code for a significant period of time, she will revert back to her feminine, submissive state and actually become bearable to be around.

Many of these women might even evolve into marriage material in the future, whereupon the husband-to-be can remove her burka at his discretion.

Not convinced? Check out some of these “before” and “after” photos that demonstrate “The Burka Effect” in action:

As you can see, white burkas are the only hope we have left to save our unfeminine, refugee-loving Aryan Princesses from the point of no return.

https://www.dailystormer.com/should-...o-be-feminine/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 28th, 2017 #122
Susan

Default Take a chill pill...please

You all can forget White Sharia. Just when I think you toxic woman haters have reached the zenith of your bitterness and vengeance toward White females, you go and outdo yourselves.

WTF???.

Andrew Anglin is a good writer, but who the hell is he to call for this baloney? I was just about to send him some money and then he comes up with this. But, I can't and won't support this.

Why do you think VNN is never on anyone's list of websites...well, gee, you think maybe this shit is part of it? Linder is a good writer sometimes a bit too difficult to slog through and come out the other end knowing what you just read...but I consider his blog necessary reading nowadays. Hopefully this means he's feeling better. I hope it's getting read a lot.

But, this constant drumbeat of violence toward females by men is NOT to be tolerated by any civilized Whites...and it won't be. You fellas forget gals have guns nowadays, and a whole bunch of us could wreak a lot of havoc if we wanted to do that. Is it really going to come to that??? White females shooting White men by the hundreds or thousands?

We might as well just go ahead and pull the plug on White civilization right now if this is the best we can do. And I am not convinced that most White men would even agree with this in real life regardless of what they say on the internet. Yeah...in case you hadn't noticed, people talk a lot of shit on the internet.

As an older female, no one is more disgusted by the majority of behavior by White females than I am. It is sickening how the jew has destroyed my sex and race. We need a White Revolution like Linder says.

What are you waiting on? Remove the cancer and let us begin the healing process.

Obviously, not much can be said out loud about just how the revolution will be carried out.

But all Whites should be prepared for the day when niggers will engage in mass rioting and looting. 'Nuff said. Make your own plans and have what you need to carry them out.

But, having said all this, back to White Sharia. I will do my fair share of killing anyone if this nonsense is ever forced on White females. Some things are wrong and this is one of those things.

Here's something else too, fellas: It's not a matter of getting females under control. It's a matter of getting them on your side. Big difference with totally different outcomes.

And just for the record, I am as disgusted by the behavior of most White men as I am by most White females. In fact, I'm disgusted by almost everything and everyone these days.

It's a helluva way to live your life by having to limit contact with people...even your own race...just to make it through the day.

Old June 28th, 2017 #123
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
You all can forget White Sharia. Just when I think you toxic woman haters have reached the zenith of your bitterness and vengeance toward White females, you go and outdo yourselves.

With all due respect but you are another one who completely misses the point. Go back in the thread and read what Alex Linder said in order for it to become clear to you.

Old June 28th, 2017 #124
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
"white sharia", "white ramadan", "white quran"

Through history my nation learned how to embrace those things and the best way to embrace them is this:

I don't understand the point of posting these empty coffins. This was all an ugly propaganda show.

Old June 28th, 2017 #125
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Here's something else too, fellas: It's not a matter of getting females under control. It's a matter of getting them on your side.
If common sense were enough to get most women on our side - the side of White survival & their own - they already would be. Instead, they follow whoever is in Authority. Because Authority is always right, otherwise it wouldn't BE Authority. That way lies praise, prosperity & social popularity, rather then being "exposed", ostracized & financially ruined.

"I mean, like, DUH!!"

Women should neither be shat upon or pandered to in the slightest. The small smart minority will see the rightness of our cause & gravitate toward its logical masculine hardness on their own; the majority herd of single cows won't. The only way men can get that bunch politically roped & corralled is by marrying/having families with them: it's clear that married women vote like their husbands, ie sanely. But that, of course, brings with it all kinds of legal & financial traps for men.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old June 29th, 2017 #126
Ray Allan

I'll bet the woman in the dress isn't American. Her slimness and lack of visible tattoos also is an indication she isn't. Probably a Russian or Eastern European woman.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 29th, 2017 #127
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Should White Women be Forced to Wear Burkas Until They Learn How to be Feminine?

Michael Byron
Daily Stormer
June 28, 2017

Have you noticed that White cities look more and more like freak shows with each passing day?

Within the first ten minutes of walking down a main street, you’re likely to see countless people with metal pins in their faces, Quasimodo-like postures, and rolls of glistening flab oozing out of their unkempt clothes.

Though White men and women are both guilty of sporting the “dysgenic look” that’s in fashion these days, the women seem especially determined to make themselves look like they’ve just emerged from the Ark of the Covenant.

I mean, I don’t think I’m going out on a limb here by saying that modern women are much further removed from femininity than modern men are from masculinity. White men still bring home stable incomes, do dangerous work, invent 99.9 percent of everything worthwhile and maintain the infrastructure that keeps the entire world afloat.

White women? lol.

I can’t even remember the last time I saw a White woman wearing a proper dress.

So, I’ve decided on a solution that is fully compatible with White Sharia: all White thots should wear burkas until they learn how to be feminine again!

Don’t worry, fellow anti-Semites – these will be white burkas, not black ones.

Their elegant, ivory-colored satin helps to distinguish our Aryan Princesses from the female Hajis in black trash bags we see shuffling around Europe.

Here are a handful of appearance-ruining things that burkas help White women to cover-up:

Facial piercings
Tattoos
Make-up
Trousers
Miniskirts
Thongs
Rippling rolls of fat
Mouths that are not closed unless spoken to

When the common thot adheres to this disciplined dress code for a significant period of time, she will revert back to her feminine, submissive state and actually become bearable to be around.

Many of these women might even evolve into marriage material in the future, whereupon the husband-to-be can remove her burka at his discretion.

Not convinced? Check out some of these “before” and “after” photos that demonstrate “The Burka Effect” in action:

As you can see, white burkas are the only hope we have left to save our unfeminine, refugee-loving Aryan Princesses from the point of no return.

https://www.dailystormer.com/should-...o-be-feminine/
Every single picture posted in that post is a symptom. The cause is the abrahamic religion/Middle Eastern culture in different forms.

-Some pictures represent feminism/liberalism which are created by Zionism to destroy the white European race. Zionism=Judaism=Middle East
-Some pictures posted here shows amish/christian/abrahamic style which is also a Middle Eastern heritage.
-Some pictures posted here represent Muslim/Islamic style which is also an Abrahamic Middle Eastern heritage.
-I see not a single European style here!!!!!

All these Middle Eastern styles have one purpose, to make our women (and ourselves too) a weakling incompetent slaves. I would rather see the European race extinct than see our women in camelf*cking burkas and hijabs. It is no different than seeing them being raped by sandniggers. A total disgrace which makes me vomit.

Old June 29th, 2017 #128
Moroz
Banned

Why do you not learn to talk to woman , sweet conversation can do more than stupid meme and some desert law madness such as sharia regardless if it is white or whatever it might be.

In addition how is Andrew Anglin better than any woman he attacks if he is a chaser of Asian chicks and hater of female , similar mindset to these feminist types who hate all man.

Old June 29th, 2017 #129
Fico

We just can see how is possible have anti-feminist world. Just look today example,white man is so weak that his future woman must have many partners ,his daughters must act like "American pie" style etc. We became incapable to do what they do. Of course that our womans do not must have close face etc. but they also can not be sults. We are so weak that we can not win anti-feminist womans generally who are weak than mans how we can solve anithing if we have feminist woman in family for example?

Old June 29th, 2017 #130
Moroz
Banned

Quote:
Regardless of the topic:

Wow I feel so afraid , a meme is supposed to hurt while your government is getting subverted right in front of your eyes , how do you like your new PM that your president appointed.

P.S : Start doing something against zionism rather than acting all though on internet cause if posting some idiotic images and comments is what makes someone fighter against Jews then the lunatic Roman1 TITAN would be the champion.

Old June 29th, 2017 #131
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Every single picture posted in that post is a symptom. The cause is the abrahamic religion/Middle Eastern culture in different forms.

-Some pictures represent feminism/liberalism which are created by Zionism to destroy the white European race. Zionism=Judaism=Middle East
-Some pictures posted here shows amish/christian/abrahamic style which is also a Middle Eastern heritage.
-Some pictures posted here represent Muslim/Islamic style which is also an Abrahamic Middle Eastern heritage.
-I see not a single European style here!!!!!

All these Middle Eastern styles have one purpose, to make our women (and ourselves too) a weakling incompetent slaves. I would rather see the European race extinct than see our women in camelf*cking burkas and hijabs. It is no different than seeing them being raped by sandniggers. A total disgrace which makes me vomit.
Yup. You and Susan 'get it' just fine.

...and no amount of 'titty-tarded-pussy' name calling made you change your mind, haha-which, btw, is what is actually 'sperg' or 'spaz' name-calling worthy. The stuff fourth grade domination is based on for those who bow to any and all undue influence. Hero worship without thinking for oneself is for 'cunts'.

Old June 29th, 2017 #132
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moroz View Post
...how do you like your new PM that your president appointed.
He is not my president nor is she my PM. They are just Kike slaves and my opinion about them does not differentiate from my opinion about you.
Quote:
...Start doing something against zionism...
I'm already doing something, NATO-Kike/MI6 supporters like you have no place in here.

Last edited by Dominus; July 6th, 2017 at 02:42 AM.

Old June 29th, 2017 #133
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Most women would've loved a class like this, but probably wouldn't admit it to anyone (except anonymously in YT comments), as they'd be called 'backward'.

Most girls don't learn any of this unless they're lucky enough to see it at home from their mom or grandmother.

These women were not property, nor did they feel like property. They were part of a family unit, and cherished as such. If nobody is at home to make the house a home, it's not one. That's sacred.

The WS meme doesn't approach the topic in that way at all. It's a threat to do harm to people who are not doing what you want. That never works--except sometimes temporarily. You can put a gun in a fat kid's face and forbid him to take a bite out of a doughnut, but as soon as he can he will get another. Unless he wants to no longer be a fatty. He's as aware as anyone else of his doughnut eating being bad for him, but does it anyway.

So he'll die of diabetes or heart disease. All you can do is tell him that-it's on him to care.

Same as seeing a girl acting like a scumbag and hanging with niggers. You can tell her all about the results--it's on her to see it. If she doesn't, caring about that makes no sense. She's already 'gone'. Same as a man who wants to be 'bisexual' or a rapper. I don't care what a White man like that does, he's not a target audience.

It used to be that a man would not tolerate anyone insulting his wife or daughters--in turn the wives and kids revered their dad. If you want to keep your daughter 'off the pole', go to her tea parties, and constantly tell her that you love her.

Old June 30th, 2017 #134
Moroz
Banned

Quote:
He is not my president nor is she my PM. They are just Kike slaves like yourself and my opinion about them does not differentiate from my opinion about you.

I'm already doing something, NATO-Kikes like you have no place in here.
Actually she is your PM and she makes decisions for your country whether you like it or not.

What are you doing , the thing that most people do , write bold claims on net and do nothing in real life.

P.S Here is a friendly German text and icon for you since you love memes so much as well as posters.

And this is how much Hitler loved you.

Quote:
Franz Friedrich Böhme (15 April 1885 – 29 May 1947) was an Austrian general in the Wehrmacht during World War II, serving as Commander of the XVIII Mountain Corps, Hitler's 'Plenipotentiary Commanding General' in the Balkans, and commander-in-chief in German-occupied Norway during World War II. Böhme stood trial in Nuremberg in the Hostages Trial for having massacred thousands of Serbian civilians. He committed suicide in prison.

After being captured in Norway, he was brought before the Hostages Trial, a division of the Subsequent Nuremberg Trials, and charged with war crimes committed in Serbia during his control of the region in 1941. He had upped the ante of retaliatory strikes against Serbs, killing a hundred Serbs for every German killed, and fifty for every German wounded; this resulted in the massacre of thousands of civilians.[2] When his extradition to Yugoslavia seemed imminent, Böhme committed suicide by jumping from the 4th story of the prison in which he was being held. His body was interred at St. Leonhard-Friedhof in Graz.

Last edited by Moroz; June 30th, 2017 at 01:44 AM.

Old July 16th, 2017 #135
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Actually she is your PM and she makes decisions for your country whether you like it or not.

What are you doing , the thing that most people do , write bold claims on net and do nothing in real life.

P.S Here is a friendly German text and icon for you since you love memes so much as well as posters.

And this is how much Hitler loved you.
I see you got out of your rat infested hole called Stormfront , no wonder only someone with your mind can support anti-white ideology such as nazism which killed many white Serbian people , Boehme , nazis and ustashas are enemies of Orthodoxy. Hitler and Kaiser tried , they did not succeed , back to your hole rat face.

Old July 16th, 2017 #136
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMC View Post
I see you got out of your rat infested hole called Stormfront , no wonder only someone with your mind can support anti-white ideology such as nazism which killed many white Serbian people , Boehme , nazis and ustashas are enemies of Orthodoxy. Hitler and Kaiser tried , they did not succeed , back to your hole rat face.
You should follow him and return back together with him to SF"R". Do you really think that by irony and sarcasm you can successfully troll us?
First and foremost Serbs suffered because of London Kikes and British secret service agency. Everything which came after that in WWII was only the symptom. But the cause was the British kike secret service, and later on the the Judeo-Bolshevism.

Old July 16th, 2017 #137
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
You should follow him and return back together with him to SF"R". Do you really think that by irony and sarcasm you can successfully troll us?
First and foremost Serbs suffered because of London Kikes and British secret service agency. Everything which came after that in WWII was only the symptom. But the cause was the British kike secret service, and later on the the Judeo-Bolshevism.
Oh please many times German generals like this guy posted above order your civilians to be shoot on sight. What is next worship of Suleiman the Magnificent - Ruler of Istanbul and Belgrade,

Old July 16th, 2017 #138
Jack Cromwell

White sharia does have the benefit of isolating those cucks who froth at the mouth at the mention of anything Islamic (even when it's hyperbole like White sharia is) while being suspiciously uncaring about the Jewish problem. The word "patriarchy" has lost its power due to improper use by feminist lunatics.

Old July 17th, 2017 #139
Serbian

Quote:
What has war propaganda got to do with topic of this thread about White Sharia?

As if its anything new or original. All European countries did it.

Old July 17th, 2017 #140
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMC View Post
Oh please many times German generals like this guy posted above order your civilians to be shoot on sight. What is next worship of Suleiman the Magnificent - Ruler of Istanbul and Belgrade,

Not justifying any killing of civilians during war. It was horrible yes (unless they were jews Tito commie supporters gypos or other undesirable) but Tito's partizans killed more Serbs than Germans did.

Also in many areas there were zero problems, like in the town where my father was born. All the people there had nothing negative to say about them, however the allied bombing of Serbia during the war was an issue that wasn't even discussed after so called 'liberation'' even though it killed so many civilians.

Tags
dei lex, lex naturae, patriarchy, white sharia law

Thread