VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 26th, 2017 #61
Joe_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl_sebastian View Post
The issue i see wity reducing females to property is the loss of female sexual selection which results in less beautiful males. Social liberalism is good for the race, sexual selection is the key to genetic improvement in the modern era.

Sexual freedom is thus very important, we do not want traditionalism. The result of sexual freedom isn't feemales having sex with everyone, it is a few males having sex with almost all females while the majority get's more and more desperate.

Also there is nothing wrong with nudity, pisses off christ tards which is nice.
If there was any truth to this jewish feminist evo-psy pseudo-science, why are Americans so ugly?

Old May 26th, 2017 #62
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl_sebastian View Post
The issue i see wity reducing females to property is the loss of female sexual selection which results in less beautiful males. Social liberalism is good for the race, sexual selection is the key to genetic improvement in the modern era.

Sexual freedom is thus very important, we do not want traditionalism. The result of sexual freedom isn't feemales having sex with everyone, it is a few males having sex with almost all females while the majority get's more and more desperate.

Also there is nothing wrong with nudity, pisses off christ tards which is nice.
Female sexual selection results in a few males having sex with almost all the females while the majority get's more and more desperate.

There's nothing wrong with nudity in art. But there is something wrong with objectifying the human body, as you're reducing it to sterility and that is part of what is causing us to be displaced in the countries we built.

Old May 27th, 2017 #63
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
"White ISIS" was the meme I favored. No one has picked it up, so far.
That's too dank.

The closest thing to a White ISIS would be those Christian Identity tards. They're for executing anyone who blasphemes their jew god, including Whites who are pro-White. ISIS puts religion before race, the same way CI tards do.

Old May 31st, 2017 #64
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
That's too dank.

The closest thing to a White ISIS would be those Christian Identity tards. They're for executing anyone who blasphemes their jew god, including Whites who are pro-White. ISIS puts religion before race, the same way CI tards do.
Just wait a few months--'White ISIS' will be the next big 'thang'.

...Problem is it will have the appeal of similarly lousy 'next big things' like Heinz Green Ketchup, or those bottles of Coke that cost four dollars because they put your name on the label.

Old May 31st, 2017 #65
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
The meme, White Sharia, just might cause a serious thought to form in the dumb-downed minds of the cows being herded into the slaughter chutes. Something powerful enough to overcome the scent of blood misting in the air.

In order to defend White women, White men need to smell the blood in the air. White Sharia is that meme.
It draws blood in the minds of White men.

Think of the image of that Native American mercenary standing astride the log, in the Predator movie awaiting the alien monster to attack and kill him, as he draws the first blood, from his bared chest, as Arnold retreats to circle the wagon around the women.

White Sharia is a meme which draws blood, it is not a disrespect towards women.

White Sharia is a blood lust call to arms. It you, Emily, want White men to stand up and defend White women and children, you must allow the blood lust to rise.
I appreciate your take on it, Zoomcopter, but the prob is not the concept of 'fight back', it's the associations one is to draw from the memes themselves.

If they were all directed at kicking Arabs out, queer agenda out of schools, black criminality, etc., they would be seen very differently.

And being an Atheist, the religious overtone of calling it such, and mixing ideas of clit removal and similar, are just plain sick, and I can see it no other way. There's a whole Voat community of White men who feel same.

Your attitude is the right one-and it's what should be expressed in the memes. Weev is no scholar by any means--so what he 'sees' doesn't matter any more than what I see.

I noticed the one re females maintaining their 'mystery'--as in 'don't put your body on display'. A good message---but NOT with a hijab and face covering with only the eyes showing.

That crud is Turkish in origin (compulsory veiling) and even the Quranheads didn't have mandatory face covering until the Turks combined it with Islam. Whites sure as hell did not cover women's faces--Christianity did however introduce veiling in various forms-for instance Mennonites still wear a head covering.

So-big difference in being topless and wanting to, like, show your nose when you go to da sto.

People have to be motivated to care about something, sure--but focus the 'blood lust' on those who deserve. Any type of call to action should be directed at the perpetrators-Media, Govt, Corps, Churches. Complicit Whites whose bread is no longer buttered being in (((their))) camp would follow suit when power shifts-that's how this happened in the first place (by 'this' I mean the kind of society we have). Power shift. Where the money and power goes, so goes everything. That's who writes and rewrites our laws-the elite.

One thing religious nutters do understand well-I remember hearing them rant about it--you need to get powerful and rich. That's how you effect political power. Powerful in terms of big numbers of people who vote a certain way and spend a certain way. And they don't mind achieving their $ via nefarious means. Look into how every single hotel in Texas and Cali are run by a family named 'Patel'--then look into human trafficking and drugs and hotels. Then realize that the drug money is given to local politicians to turn a blind eye to criminal activity, keeping Patels rich and Politicians they pay off rich in return.

It's all very sick, but this is the reality. It's people combatting a web of systems that have been spun for a long time now. Hard to undo.

Looking like a bunch of 'throwin' queers off bridges' rednecks is something I'd imagine make the ol' SPLC smile. In my humble, dinky, lil ol Potato nig opinion.

Old May 31st, 2017 #66
Croatian

These feminist whores are the reason why those shitskin look at Western girls as all sluts and harass normal woman. But I disagree with Anglin that females are to blame for everything , we need to understand if we blame females for everything like feminist do with men we are living up to Jewish subversion through gender fighting. Screw the whores who are lost due to daily Jew BS , appreciate normal girls , they exist.

There are many cucked males among whites who are also problem , luckily most of these sluts get killed by niggers of third world shitskins that they support.

Cui Bueno bitches.

Old May 31st, 2017 #67
Croatian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Yeah, they were "brave" enough to go fight those evil Nazis and japs to make it a jew/commie-safe world, but caved in to their own women, the fucking cowards. How many decades will it take to reverse all the damage the Worst Generation and their boomer brats created?
The best generation was a misguided generation I guess.

Old May 31st, 2017 #68
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
SF's anti White Sharia cuck faggot White Knights attack Anglin and DS

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1211990/
These goons on SF on some threads must be ZOG bots and trolls similar to frauds on SF Russia a.k.a Israel.

To bad one of the most credible forums turned to joke.

Old June 1st, 2017 #70
Serbian

Another literal minded Croatian moron who still fails to grasp the soul and essence of the White Sharia meme

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...1#post14105216

Streljnikov since you and your pro NATO/EU/Neocon/"(((Russian)))" friends are reading VNN allow me to send a big ''Fuck You'' out to all of you

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old June 1st, 2017 #71
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Another literal minded Croatian moron who still fails to grasp the soul and essence of the White Sharia meme

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...1#post14105216

Streljnikov since you and your pro NATO/EU/Neocon/"(((Russian)))" friends are reading VNN allow me to send a big ''Fuck You'' out to all of you
He probably works with those ZOG bots cause of his love for Jewkraine and hatred to Russians and Serbians , scum.

If only Yugoslavia did not collapse and you still were one state that comrade Tito made.

Old June 1st, 2017 #72
Serbian

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMC View Post

If only Yugoslavia did not collapse and you still were one state that comrade Tito made.
Go fuck yourself troll

Old June 1st, 2017 #73
BRMC
Banned

Quote:
Go fuck yourself troll
Dude you are the one who cries over Yugoslavia , was he not the one who made it ? What would be better alternative for you then ???

Sometimes you can not be understood.

Old June 1st, 2017 #74
Crowe

This is why we need White Sharia, so feminist/SJW cunts like in the video below will just keep their mouths shut:

Regrettably, she had kids.

Old June 1st, 2017 #75
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRMC View Post
Dude you are the one who cries over Yugoslavia , was he not the one who made it ? What would be better alternative for you then ???

Sometimes you can not be understood.
I cried over Yugoslavia? Keep lying.

You think that by changing your avatar to the Novorossiya flag you'll somehow gain more credibility?

Keep trolling. My suspicions about your true motives here have be proven correct.

I bet you were also voting down my (((SF Russians))) thread

Old June 1st, 2017 #76
Serbian

Thumbs down

Quote:
This is why we need White Sharia, so feminist/SJW cunts like in the video below will just keep their mouths shut:

Woman Records Confrontation With Portland Grocery Store Selling Confederate Flag New Video
Hope she gets raped and murdered by niggers

Old June 1st, 2017 #77
BRMC
Banned

Quote:

Woman Records Confrontation With Portland Grocery Store Selling Confederate Flag New Video
Many of those sluts learn their lesson the hard way.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #78
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Looking like a bunch of 'throwin' queers off bridges' rednecks is something I'd imagine make the ol' SPLC smile. In my humble, dinky, lil ol Potato nig opinion.
Oh, boo hoo, you all are being too big of meanies for saying you'll throw fags off bridges!! . Maybe we could try this instead, lets be nice to our enemies. Love our enemies.

Fags are completely, utterly, useless. Trash that needs to be taken out. There in no room in any healthy society for them.

Normal White people would be taking out faggots if there wasn't a system in place to protect them. That's what I think.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #79
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Oh, boo hoo, you all are being too big of meanies for saying you'll throw fags off bridges!! . Maybe we could try this instead, lets be nice to our enemies. Love our enemies.
Well, brave bad ass, you're doing the 'boo hooing' at my opinion. First n' last name with that boldness?

Quote:
Fags are completely, utterly, useless. Trash that needs to be taken out. There in no room in any healthy society for them.
Yeah, I also feel the same about pedos, or men who want to hurt women, or women who want to hurt men.

I don't plan on murdering them, though. Gasp-I have a different opinion than you.

Guess what--Atheists would be next in a system where you can forcibly 'shut someone's mouth' with violence. The meme is put out by Christards. They're not hitting heavy on that for now but that's part of it too, sweetie. So yeah, boo hoo, I can see myself being 'next' cuz I won't go to Church.

So I'm a Nationalist who would suggest Govt schooling abandonment and Television avoidance a good way to keep the kids away from pedos and fags. Death penalty for convicted predators if there's ample evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

Quote:
Normal White people would be taking out faggots if there wasn't a system in place to protect them. That's what I think.
Well, I'm sure glad we know what you think. I make all my life decisions based on your posts.

Dissenting opinions are part of a free society-try and cope with it if you can. I'm in the minority here, and not 'boo hooing' to reflect on what I decided and say yes, it's what I still think.

Re who is 'mean' to fags: I actually have spoken out against perv media and homo media when I was teaching. Would talk with parents about what's in the music vids and why they shouldn't let their kids watch them. I've possibly done more irl to combat faggotry than you, who knows...but you were brave enough to attempt to mock meh while being in the majority--congrats!

Last edited by Emily Henderson; June 2nd, 2017 at 03:29 AM.

Old June 2nd, 2017 #80
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Guess what--Atheists would be next in a system where you can forcibly 'shut someone's mouth' with violence. The meme is put out by Christards. They're not hitting heavy on that for now but that's part of it too, sweetie. So yeah, boo hoo, I can see myself being 'next' cuz I won't go to Church.
It's clear you don't understand what a meme is. What they're doing with memes is targeted toward youth, who understand these concepts, not grannies like you. I'm not surprised you're confused about this. All your ramblings in this topic just demonstratably prove you don't understand what a meme is.

Here, I'll spell it out for you:

You're trying to split hairs about throwing fags off roof tops being "mean" when it was never 100% serious. It simply means oppose homosexuality.

Do you understand now? You can stop getting your grannie panties all knotted up now.

Last edited by Crowe; June 2nd, 2017 at 03:51 AM.

Tags
dei lex, lex naturae, patriarchy, white sharia law

Thread