Old March 10th, 2009 #1
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Default Edgar Steele coming to Voice Of Reason radio on Wednesdays

Edgar Steele coming to Voice Of Reason radio on Wednesdays
www.ConspiracyPenPal.com
March 9 , 2009
Itz Coming: Edgar Steele's Nickel Rant
I am pleased to announce that, at long last, I am taking my own radio show out for a test drive. This may come as good news to those who have tuned into other radio shows upon which I have appeared and felt that I didn't hold forth at great enough length. Trust me, that will not be a problem this coming Wednesday night.
Please tune in Wednesday night (9 pm ET and 6 pm PT) for the very first edition of "Edgar Steele's Nickel Rant," a one-hour Internet Radio show broadcast on The Voice of Reason (VOR) network:
Visit http://reasonradionetwork..com/ and click on one of the links in the upper-righthand corner to listen.
For one solid hour, with no guests, no callers and nothing up my sleeves, I will rant, rave and carry on concerning where America is going in the next four years. Expect specifics and detailed discussions of America's coming collapse into anarchy, Depression II, Racial Civil War, World War III, the balkanization of America, biological pandemics and New America, with stopovers in total financial chaos and, even, cannibalism (the other other white meat) as we wind down to the end of 2012.
These are the proverbial interesting times and we have ringside seats, folks. Come listen to find out precisely how I see things turning out and how best we pick our way through the rubble and hard times that almost are upon us.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old March 10th, 2009 #2
Joe_J.
Radio active

That's good news. His nickel rants are great.

Old March 10th, 2009 #3
Matt Ferguson

Excellent, I'm a big Steele fan. One of my favorite essays is WhirlyBen, the Globo and the Great American Gold Grab http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/columns/whirly.htm

It's 3 years old and still reads fresh.

Old March 11th, 2009 #4
Matt Ferguson

I'm listening right now. The link in the OP was dead, this one should work. http://reasonradionetwork.com/

Old March 11th, 2009 #5
OTPTT
Banned

If anyone is (has) recorded this show and can post an archive tonight I'd be grateful. Not able to listen and will be away from the computer tomorrow. Would like to burn to cd and listen while I'm working a job tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Old March 11th, 2009 #6
Joe_J.
Radio active

it will probably be archived on the site. Most of the other shows seem to be.

Old March 11th, 2009 #7
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

This is really good! Ed Steele is talking about the upcoming upheaval in this country and world. The Day of the Rope, it'z coming.

Old March 11th, 2009 #8
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Archive of "The Road to Hell is Paved with Bailout Money"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
If anyone is (has) recorded this show and can post an archive tonight I'd be grateful. Not able to listen and will be away from the computer tomorrow. Would like to burn to cd and listen while I'm working a job tomorrow. Thanks in advance.
"Visit http://reasonradionetwork.com/ and click on one of the links in the upper-righthand corner to listen. The folks at VOR will post an archival copy of the show and you can sign up for podcasting, as well, or so I am told." -ed

Scroll down the page to:

Latest Downloads . . .

* Ed Steele’s Nickel Rant Debut - Wed., Mar. 11, 2009 · [mp3]
* Ed Steele’s Nickel Rant Debut (high quality) · [mp3]

Old March 12th, 2009 #9
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
Scroll down the page to:

Latest Downloads . . .

* Ed Steele’s Nickel Rant Debut - Wed., Mar. 11, 2009 · [mp3]
* Ed Steele’s Nickel Rant Debut (high quality) · [mp3]
Thanks JC. I really wanted to here this but have had a lot to do today in preparing for a couple of network equipment installations that I'll be performing tomorrow and Friday in addition to an eye exam earlier in the day.

Downloading the high quality file now and this should serve to help wake me up in about four hours when I have to get the new day started. Ed Steele doesn't strike me as a man that bullshit's ala Hal 'Honey Pot' Turnerstien and when Steele speaks on the subject he dealt with tonight I want to hear it.

I thank YHWY that he's blessed me with work sufficient to prepare for what's coming although it's modest in comparison to some of the preparations that I've been privy to from those with whom I have a mutally trusting relationship.

Hope to be planting a garden soon and will clear at least a half an acre for that purpose. May even build a green house to cover an additional area of land to grow year round.

Going to purchase the food dehydrator that Kievsky recommended along with the water distillation apparatus that he referenced in that same post.

Canning is something else that I will be getting into heavily as well as building a root cellar which many people in the know seem to think is also a good idea.

Thanks again JC.

Old March 12th, 2009 #10
Joe_J.
Radio active

My favorite Ed Steele one was "Let's Get Small". I think it was in 07 and is still on his site.

I started listening to VOR just because Steve B accused me of it. I like the network and last night they had a good mix of music.

Old March 12th, 2009 #11
brutus

Ed Steele is a White Nationalist running on all eight cylinders.....

His words are true.

Last edited by brutus; March 18th, 2009 at 11:06 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Old March 12th, 2009 #12
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Thumbs up

What an excellent coup! Ed Steele is one of the most rousing speakers & free thinking motivators this "movement" has! -- I'll be listening !

Old March 18th, 2009 #13
Matt Ferguson

Edgar Steele on Radio right now. 9pm EST Wednesday.

http://reasonradionetwork.com/

Sorry about the double bump, missed this thread the first time.

Old March 18th, 2009 #14
OTPTT
Banned

He's in rare form tonight. Wish my internet connection was better. Will have to listen to the download later.

Tags
edgar steele, thank ywhy, voice of reason radio

Thread