Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 29th, 2020 #1
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Default The Trump Impeachment: A Clash Between America’s Competing Elites?

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.ne...peting-elites/

Quote:
The Trump Impeachment: A Clash Between America’s Competing Elites?
January 27, 2020
by Kevin MacDonald

Previously posted at Vdare.com.

Is the Trump impeachment a Jewish coup? It’s a dangerous question even to ask. The Christian news outlet TruNews was labeled an anti-Semitic conspiracy-theory website and banned by a Jewish-dominated company—YouTube—for saying so. [2 Jewish Congress members want White House to shun news outlet that called Trump impeachment effort ‘Jew Coup’, Jewish Telegraphic Agency, December 10, 2019] (Subsequently, TruNews has been deplatformed by PayPal for asserting that Jeffrey Epstein was running a Mossad honeypot operation designed to blackmail leading U.S. political figures).

But undeniably, Jews have taken very prominent, very public roles in impeachment. Most prominent are the two congressmen who conducted the House hearings: Adam Schiff, Chair of the House Intelligence Committee, and Jerry Nadler, Chair of the House Judiciary Committee. Both Schiff and Nadler were named as prosecutors in the Senate trial, with Schiff designated as lead prosecutor.

Both of the Democrats’ counsels at the House hearings were Jews: Norm Eisen for the Judiciary Committee and Daniel Goldman for the Intelligence Committee. Several of the most prominent witnesses called by the Democrats were also Jews, including Alexander Vindman and Gordon Sondland........

Old January 29th, 2020 #2
Erik T. White

I may be WAAAAYYY OFF, but it's just my personal opinion that the House Intelligence Committee (and, naturally, Schiff) are getting "marching orders" from the Mossad.

I have absolutely no proof, nor any verification. It's just my opinion in the way this jewclown world is operating.

Old January 30th, 2020 #3
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I may be WAAAAYYY OFF, but it's just my personal opinion that the House Intelligence Committee (and, naturally, Schiff) are getting "marching orders" from the Mossad.

I have absolutely no proof, nor any verification. It's just my opinion in the way this jewclown world is operating.
Thanks to thousands of years of inbreeding, the Hive mind does not require actual Marching Orders, as (((they))) are all on the same page. They instinctively know that applying pressure to the hated goyim vastly increases their own bargaining power.

Placing President Trump between a rock and a very hard place, allows them to apply increasing pressure, in leveraging his nuclear trigger finger.

Old January 30th, 2020 #4
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post

Hardly, Erik. Your intuitions are correct. Seeing all these Jews running around the halls of power,reminds me of rats on a ship about to sink.

(((They))) are scavengers and bottom feeders, no longer afraid to show themselves, now, as the hour is getting late.

Old January 30th, 2020 #5
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon! View Post

But undeniably, Jews have taken very prominent, very public roles in impeachment. Most prominent are the two congressmen who conducted the House hearings: Adam Schiff, Chair of the House Intelligence Committee, and Jerry Nadler, Chair of the House Judiciary Committee. Both Schiff and Nadler were named as prosecutors in the Senate trial, with Schiff designated as lead prosecutor.

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.ne...peting-elites/
They are indeed, coming out of the woodwork. The rats are scurrying about the halls of Congress totally unafraid of showing their inherent treason.

They have supreme confidence in their powers of distraction directed towards the goyim.

The TV cameras will zoom in on the coughing Chinese, as they cheer from the stands in the Super Bowl, when the dancing transvestites perform during half-time.

While we are all distracted, the Jew will sink the dagger in, unnoticed, as we all cheer loudly and drink our beer.

Thread