VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 8th, 2012 #681
M. Gerard

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Post a link if you see something on this. I'm not big on raising money for stuff when I don't control where it goes and how it is used. Been there, done that, as the kids don't say.
Can't find a link for the Foundation or any mention of this fundraiser anywhere on the internet. According to Bill, there is a flyer made by someone at AFP. If anyone sees this flyer, please post it here.

Bill says there are two errors on the flyer - one is that he is in prison for something to do with collecting money from tenants and the other is that the US govt. paid the informants on his case "millions of dollars."

(That second one could just be a little hyperbole, but the first "error" sounds to me like somebody at AFP was trying to get Bill White's goat.)

Old December 8th, 2012 #682
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Gerard View Post
Can't find a link for the Foundation or any mention of this fundraiser anywhere on the internet. According to Bill, there is a flyer made by someone at AFP. If anyone sees this flyer, please post it here.

Bill says there are two errors on the flyer - one is that he is in prison for something to do with collecting money from tenants and the other is that the US govt. paid the informants on his case "millions of dollars."

(That second one could just be a little hyperbole, but the first "error" sounds to me like somebody at AFP was trying to get Bill White's goat.)
Well I typed that before reading his letter. The letter contains the address for anyone who wants to donate. It sounsd like a worthwhile cause, if it is as presented. And his books are worth having too.

Old December 11th, 2012 #683
M. Gerard

Default Correct Address

This case is the Matt Hale Juror Theat case. It's the clearest one, of all Bill's cases. Bill did not break the law, and this is why Judge Adelman dismissed the charge in 2009 and in 2011 he overturned the jury's guilty verdict.

Poisoned Pen Publishing is raising money for Bill's legal defense.

Link to the ad with donation form that is appearing in American Free Press, Dec. 17th issue.

http://websites.networksolutions.com...fundraiser.pdf

A $35 donation gets you a free copy of Bill's new book Tradition of the Mother. Complete details in the ad, above.

Checks must be drawn on a US bank.
Mail donations to :
Poisoned Pen Publishing
P.O. Box 2770
Stafford, VA 22555

Old December 11th, 2012 #684
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Your Ears Need a Tune Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Coming from the Nutzi apologist for Freemasonry, who claims he heard what no one else heard, that being the sound of Ed Steele telling his wife to lie, that's quite a compliment.

I've demonstrated time and again you are a serial liar. Get on over to the thread where your support for Pastor Yoder was demolished and subsequently abandoned.
Both of our ears work better then yours. Perhaps you have a bad wax buildup. Here are Steele's exact words. That is suborning perjury if I ever heard it. In fact it is a perfect proof that Steele was insane.

Quote:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...y-new-charges/

“No matter what you hear, no matter what you think, no matter what you feel, you have to say the following: ‘No, that is not my husband’s voice,’” Steele said. “Then like a rhinoceros in the road, you have to stand your ground and refuse to say anything but that.”
Pravda Bill's letter to the judge about different realities makes me wonder about his sanity as well. Why would he escape to Mexico when he had his case almost won?

Old December 11th, 2012 #685
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Both of our ears work better then yours.
So you have two ears between you...how nice for you both.

Are you ''both'' joined at the hip or the anus?
Quote:
Perhaps you have a bad wax buildup.....
And perhaps I hear the sound of one hand clapping, or is it two ears flapping....and a partridge in a pear tree.

Tis the season to be merry...let the goatdance begin.

Old December 12th, 2012 #686
M. Gerard

Judge Turk said in court that he thought Bill had gone to Mexico because [assholes] had got a re-sentencing hearing for Bill on the Roanoke charges.

Bill says the re-sentencing hearing had nothing to do with his arrest, he just wanted to leave the country.

I think it had to do with the re-sentencing hearing (that Bill probably had zero intention of showing up for, which would lead to a warrant for his arrest, maybe, I don't know).

It looked stupid when Bill got caught. Had he got away, it wouldn't have looked so stupid. He'd be gone.

When the judges in Chicago re-instated Bill's conviction on the Matt Hale juror threat charge in October or November this year, it looked damn smart for Bill to have tried his best to get away. Too bad he didn't.

Now he needs another $30,000 to take the Chicago case to the Supreme Court.

Old December 17th, 2012 #687
Alex Linder
Administrator

[letter from Bill White]

DECEMBER 13, 2012
114 DAYS REMAIN

Hello Alex:

I thought I'd write because not to write is to slowly go insane in here -- particularly as my emails are only getting out at once a day -- or, every few days -- as the censors permit.

Thank you for allowing those helping with the American Free Press fundraiser to post on your site. I have no idea why the American Free Press believes my case has something to do with collecting rent from tenants -- I think it's because no one can believe I'm in prison for the reasons I'm actually in prison. But, I just finished Harold Covington's Freedom's Sons, and, what I think people don't realize is that, as funny as Covington is, his books are not satire -- America really is the bizarre and satired land he portrays. The enemy is not just the Jews who have corrupted America, the enemy is America itself -- and the democratic system America represents. And, there is no peaceful or law-abiding solution, because there is neither peace nor true laws here -- we have only the violence oft he "government" of a degenerate mob -- and both government and mob must be met in kind.

The Bureau of Prisons -- for those following my case -- has taken away my planned halfway house release. Their excuse seems to be this Chicago thing. I may try to get transferred there and sentenced (almost certainly to time served) in order to make sure my April 15 release date holds -- as well as anything here holds. The only real good news is that the government did not oppose my motion for return of property in Miami -- meaning they cannot be too serious about whatever they claimed to have been investigating in Orlando. There is nothing I can foresee which would stop that release date, if I can get sentenced.

The only other important thing I've done lately -- and dealing with this apparently very mentally ill individual I'm rooming with has been eating up my time and keeping me from anything important -- is determine that, despite the Da Vinci Code / Holy Blood, Holy Grail forgeries -- and, to my great disappointment, those geneaologies appear to be forgeries -- the Merovingian bloodline did survive -- in at least three houses of Saxon England -- Kent, Northumbria and Wessex -- and, eventually, Saxon England and Scotland -- meaning that the bloodline runs as Masonic mythology would predict -- into Aethelstan and Edwin and then the Scottish Aethlings. The key is the marriage of Charibert's daughter Bertha into the line of Kent -- not the bizarre Dagobert II theory.

Also, interestingly, according to a 1972 book, A Jewish Principality in Southern France, the Courts of Raix/Rais/Razes were Jewish -- and their descendent, William of Raix, Joan of Arc's buddy, is one of the Middle Ages' most notorious child-killers, sadists and occult serial killers. I don't believe the assertion that the line is Jewish is correct at this point -- the book seems, without a deep investigation, spurious -- but I found that connection interesting.

My new book (all this reminds me) Tradition of the Mother, on the demonic cult of YHWH which became Judaism, is now in print - it's being sold in the AFP fundraiser. About $20-25 a book (out of $30) is going to offset my latest, $30,000 legal bill (pushing $300,000 overall), so -- please help me sell 1500 copies ;-D

Other than all this, I'm dealing wtih the fact I'm living with this mentally ill guy who often runs around gossiping about things that have allegedly happened to him and to me that are completely in his imagination -- for instance, people will stop and ask if I'm "okay" after alleged problems between me and others that never happened, or say they heard about conversations that never took place.

You meet many strange people in jail -- and guys like this, who, on the street, are conmen, but who find their bizarre cons don't fly well under constant observation -- do pop up on occasion. Another guy in this room got popped from taking up to $20,000 a hit from people by claiming he was a lawyer -- which he wasn't.

I spend my days researching, walking (in the fresh but cold air), dealing with nonsense, and contemplating how sad it is that a world which was clearly once filled with beauty -- and could be again, if man would only cleanse it -- has degenerated into the multicultural cesspool "civilization" has become. I realize more and more that, as much as I enjoy the world's occasional and simple beauties -- crisp air, mountains, quiet solitude -- I have little desire to continue in a world as dominated by evil as I know this one to be. Either the evil must go, or I must go -- and, I suspect I am the much weaker party of the two, and the more likely -- in this stage of decadence -- to be leaving.

"To live well and to die well," as Plutarch notes -- and, having failed the former, I (for now, patiently awaiting release) contemplate the latter.

I hope you are well, and your illness has moderated. Stay in touch. Write back if you like -- as long as you keep posting, I will know and continue writing.

Sincerely,

Bill

William A White #13888-084
Federal Correctional Institution - Loretto
POBox 1000
Loretto, PA 15940

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 17th, 2012 at 02:01 PM.

Old December 17th, 2012 #688
notmenomore

FWIW I just ran Bill through the prisoner locater website.

It shows a "scheduled or projected release date" of 04-07-2013.

Old December 17th, 2012 #689
M. Gerard

That's been his release date since the sentencing for the parole violation. He got ten months, including time served.

Old January 30th, 2013 #690
M. Gerard

Bill is in the MCC in Chicago now. His hearing is in about three weeks. He probably will be staying in Chicago until his release date in April.

Guilty or not, Bill has already done the time for this charge and the Judge indicated in a pre-trial hearing that he is on Bill's side, the side for free speech, as he has been all along.

Mailing address:

William A. White #13888-084
Metropolitan Correctional Center - Chicago
71. W Van Buren St.
Chicago, IL 60605

Donate to Bill's Legal Defense fund and get his second book, The Tradition of the Mother

www.overthrow.com

Buy Bill's book The Centuries of Revolution at The American Free Press:

http://shop.americanfreepress.net/st...6-Zionism.html

Last edited by M. Gerard; January 30th, 2013 at 04:47 AM. Reason: change

Old January 30th, 2013 #691
James Hawthorne

Quote:
The "Foundation" is another Willis Carto front group for funding raising.

VNN Media

Old January 30th, 2013 #692
M. Gerard

Thanks.

The Foundation is not doing Bill's fund raising, after all. Poisoned Pen Publishing is doing that. I was told Poisoned Pen Publishing publishes books that Carto doesn't want to publish. Seems to be a nearly one man operation and still closely connected to AFP and Carto.

Bill's second book, "The Tradition of the Mother" was published by PPP, but AFP is supposed to be bringing out a second edition any day. It will be in the regular American Free Press Catalog.

Old February 2nd, 2013 #693
Alex Linder
Administrator

[letter from Bill White]

JANUARY 26, 2013
69 DAYS REMAIN

Hello Alex:

How have you been doing? Sorry I haven't written in a while, but I've been trapped in BOP transit hell. I thought I'd write and bring you up to date on things, but things are moving so quickly this letter will probably be dated before you read it. In fact, given how the BOP has been treating my mail, the mass media may bring you the end of everything before I can provide the beginning. LOL.

Here in Chicago, the hearing to sentence me pending outcome of the appeals will be February 4th. The government has been trying to delay this by demanding that my Pre-Sentence Investigation (PSI) be redone, but the Judge has ordered the government to do this and provide an updated Sentencing Memorandum by January 31. This is so little time it's almost bizarre. Doing this quick advantages me and indicates the Judge is not taking the government seriously -- but I'm worried this is almost too quick, as my attorney and I need to discuss some important things -- and I'm wondering how I'll be able to see him before probation comes.

Chicago continues to be a decrepit and badly managed facility. The staff here is, to put it mildly, generally not up to the challenge, and the place is physically falling apart. I was SHUed on arrival and kept there three days. The staff has lost control of the SHU - many of the Negro inmates danced naked all day and night as others beat primitive rhythms, smearing shit on the walls and windows and masturbating at passing white women. To address this, the staff were refusing to feed the worst offenders. When I left, there was an ongoing debate - "wipe the shit off your window" versus "fuck you - feed me." This has apparently been going on for quite a while - it was like being locked in the ape cage at the zoo.

Meanwhile, the physical facility is falling apart. Just in the super max unit, I found two doors rusted out to the point where a strong shove would've cracked the last bolt holding them together. It's pathetic, really.

At least the hell is not being kicked out of me. The heat is on - and didn't always used to be - and I'm on a relatively not crowded, low intensity unit. I've had worse, and can't complain.

Brian Moudry, one of Matt's friends, is here. He apparently just pled to burning down teh home of a Negro family in Joliet. It's been good to see him after seven years. Matt himself may be coming back here from ADX. He has a [sign I cant make on computer]2255 hearing next month; I don't know if he's going to appear in person.

My trip here was grueling. Less than a day before I left Loretto, some nigger made the mistake of thinking I was his "bitch," so I punched him in the face, and an altercation ensued. This is very Loretto -- certain of the Negroes there are so used to soft white people they are honestly shocked to take a punch in the face.

I was then several weeks in Canaan USP waiting for a plane. I missed my first court date because of the winter storm, and was held incommunicado -- without phone or email or any realistic ability to receive mail -- for the duration. At Oklahoma, I found myself locked down as an alleged "sovereign citizen" -- I'm sure you know that's nonsense as well as I do. Apparently, someone made arrangements for me to have a hard time in transit. Then, when I finally got a plane to Chicago, a strut supporting the wing broke when we landed near Detroit en route, and I was stranded in FCI Milan, Michigan. LOL. And this is just the start of the budget cuts.

While in Oklahoma, I was celled with quite a character. I can't prove he was planted to set me up, but he introduced himself by telling me he had a $30,000 contract out on his sentencing judge, then tried to persuade me to file liens against BOP COs before asking me to make "terrorist videos on YouTube after my release (it would be okay because I could wear a mask.) I don't know what's worse - that the feds try these things or that people fall for them. LOL. When the guy told me he was a Rosicrucian Grand Master in prison for missing a conclave at Bohemian Grove, I gave up on him. LOL.

Some good legal developments occurred in transit, though. Judge Turk in the Western District of Virginia accepted my 2255 appeal - a petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus. The issue is that my appellate counsel accepted $50,000 and just didn't file my en banc appeal. My defense counsel in Roanoke urged me to file the appeal and said it is "very strong"; if I win, I could be fully acquitted or given a new round of appeals.

In Florida, all of my property seized in Mexico was ordered returned -- except for the electronics. I have not seen the Judge's opinion, but I would say the clock is ticking there. The feds have admitted they found "no evidence" and are just holding the stuff in case evidence develops. LOL. Really, it's just harassment. I need my laptop and camera to work, so they are going to make me spend $600 on new electronics when I'm released.

Here at the pre-hearing conference, the Judge (Adelman) lectured the government that my case, at best, is time served, and asked them what they thought they would gain from dragging on these proceedings. They are demanding a consecutive sentence, though it's entirely Judge's discretion, and they just can't seem to respect the Judge's rulings.

So, all is good.

My latest book, Tradition of the Mother, is out and selling well -- given it's only available by mail order from Poisoned Pen Press, and not yet on Amazon or available through the main AFP/TBR catalogs. (It will be appearing in both places soon.) $25 of each sale (at the $35 price) is going to repay my legal bills for this Supreme Court appeal. With dollar-for-dollar matching, we had raised about $3600 of the $30,000 (in other words, we'd sold the first 72 copies - which is not bad given the limited distribution.) Centuries of Revolution is pushing it's 1000th copy sold (very good for a first title in its first year), and, overall, I have to thank everyone who is enjoying my books. Work on Serpent's Blood has been interrupted by all this transit -- but, I hope to get back to it soon.

So, that is about how things have been. I hope all has been well with you and your readers. After my release, I hope to tour the US a bit while I await my passport and legal departure -- maybe we'll be able to get together.

Hope to see you soon,

Sincerely,

Bill

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 2nd, 2013 at 06:24 PM.

Old February 14th, 2013 #694
Alex Linder
Administrator

letter from Bill White, rec'd 2-14-13

FEBRUARY 8, 2013
56 DAYS REMAIN

Hello Alex:

I heard you posted my last letter - the ones on Negroes dancing and flinging feces in the SHU, as the Negro keepers tried to starve their dancing brethren into submission - and I thank you for it. My court date has shifted to February 20th; other than that, no change. My last meeting with probation focused on how to phrase an order for "time served," so things seem to be going well.

Other than that, little happens here. This facility is relatively poor by BOP standards because it is pretrial -- people aren't supposed to be held here long under the Speedy Trial Act. I believe all cases are to go to trial with 90 days, or some such nonsense, yet none ever to do.

For instance, there is a mentally ill man here on a technical parole violation. His sentence guidelines were 0-7 months; his statutory maximum sentence was 2 years. yet, the man has been here pretrial almost three years. Why? He's crazy. He goes to court, fires his lawyer, and demands continuances, all so he can proceed on some unbalanced theory of his case. And the system has taken this person, who clearly cannot make rational decisions, and just given him rope to hang himself - he complains all of his attorneys want to release him, but none ant to listen to his theories.

This is what the Bureau of Prisons' budget pays for.

Or, take poor Brian here. He has just pled guilty to burning a Negro family's home, and is about to get ten years -- less time than the feds wanted to give me for aggravated cussing in furtherance of criticism of the government. Is Brian guilty? Who knows. The feds certainly weren't sure they could prove it in court.

Four years and 51 weeks before his indictment, someone burned the Negro family's home. Another man, before Brian, was arrested and acquitted. Not wanting to lose an opportunity to grandstand about "racism," the US Attorney's Office went out hunting "racists." When he was arrested, Brian was told it was solely on the word of his ex-girlfriend. But, his ex-girlfriend didn't testify to the Grand Jury. A BATF agent testified he'd heard that Brian's ex-girlfriend had said.

But, Brian was facing 80 years in prison if he'd gone to Court and been convicted, not of arson, but of "racism" in the vicinity of a crime. So, Brian pled to ten.

A recent Wall Street Journal article said a study showed that 55% of innocent people and 90% of guilty people will plea to a crime (that they didn't commit - for the innocent) if offered a sufficiently lesser punishment. Welcome to the basis of the federal prison system.

Living among this I think makes me appreciate Harold Covington's novels even more. Regardless of what you think of him personally -- and I can see that he not only fights with everyone, but attracts a flock of allegations -- I have really have gotten a ton of letters telling me not to associate with him -- the guy can write a novel. His premises often seem satirical or ridiculous, but he plays them straight, and the result is that one realizes how frighteningly ridiculous and self-satirical the "Permanent Revolution" of the Obama-Bush administrations has been.

For instance, in Harold's world, the US government has gone bankrupt, and, to raise money, has enacted the "adoption band" and the Federal Child Protective Service, otherwise known as It Takes A Village. Under the program, wealthy homosexual couples pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to the feds, who provide them with white children taken from the homes of "racist" parents. When you look at the couple who named their children Aryan Nations and Adolf Hitler, at the big raid on that Mormon compound, at Waco and at Elian Gonzalez, it's nowhere near as farfetched as its clear satire makes it sound.

So, one day, It Takes A Village and a US Marshals SWAT team attack the home of the Singer family, a group of Odinists who committed the crime of giving their children the "racist" names of Svanhild and Isolde. The Singer father shoots an agent, and, as the standoff develops, the neighbors suddenly come together and open fire on the Marshals, lynching them.

As Harold tells it:

"It wasn't the affirmative action that made it impossible for us to get jobs or get our kids into college. It wasn't the humiliating Diversity Oath that rubbed our noses in the mud every time we took a new job or tried to get a mortgage or needed something from the government. It was when they started coming for our children. ... Somehow, something just tripped in the minds of those people on that street in Coeur d'Alene that morning, something a whole people had been awaiting for almost a century. They saw those Federal murderers in their arrogant big Bakelite helmets and their body armor and knew that they were coming for children, for their children, for all children. Without one single word of political indoctrination, all of a sudden those ordinary neighbor people got it. ... They knew what they had to do, and they did it. They took up weapons into their hands, and they fought to the death against the Federal government of the United States of America, the fount and wellspring of all that was evil in their time."

To paraphrase Larry the Cable Guy, I don't care who you are, that's good writing.

So, that's what I've been up to here -- reading Harold Covington novels and watching the federal government destroy lives.

One thing you may find interesting, Alex, is the racial murder of two blacks here in Chicago. Apparently, the ugly, fat white girlfriend of one brought them to a get-together, and three young white adults strangled and then dismembered the Negroes before returning to drinking and playing video games. What I find most interesting is that the media is playing the racial angle down.

What I find is that the government is, increasingly, playing down racial and anti-government incidents across the country that it did not manufacture and control. Why? I'm not so sure. Perhaps a sign of growing weakness - the government is afraid to advertise its increasing loss of control.

Just some thoughts.

Be well, Alex.

Sincerely,

Bill

[Interesting...I have not heard of that racial case he refers to, someone post if you have.]

Last edited by Alex Linder; February 14th, 2013 at 12:15 PM.

Old February 14th, 2013 #695
Cora McGuire

[Interesting...I have not heard of that racial case he refers to, someone post if you have.][/QUOTE]

Pretty sure he means this one:

Quote:
Charged with six counts of first-degree murder each are Adam M. Landerman, 19, 1053 Glenwood, Joliet; Bethany L. McKee, 18, 200 West Shore, Shorewood; Joshua F. Miner, 24, 601 W. Jefferson, Joliet; and Alisa R. Massaro, 18, 1121 N. Hickory St., which is where the murders took place.

Landerman is the son of Joliet Police Sgt. Julie Landerman, Trafton said.

Based on the evidence, bond was set Friday afternoon at $10 million each by Will County Judge Daniel Rozak. They are being held in the Will County jail.

Police learned about the homicides at about 4 p.m. Thursday, when they received a tip that they would find two dead bodies at the Hickory Street address. When officers arrived, they found the victims and then heard noise indicating there were other people in the house, Cmdr. Brian Benton said.

"I would say they were very much surprised (by the arrival of the police)," he said.

Landerman, Massaro and Miner were arrested there; McKee was arrested at a home in Kankakee, Trafton said.

Benton called the suspects and victims "social friends," and said the plan was to lure the two men to the house in order to rob them of cash. The victims were killed by physical strangulation; no rope or cord was used, Trafton said.

The police chief declined to discuss whether drugs or alcohol played a role in murders, and that he didn't consider it a mitigating factor even if it did.

"I refuse to use any of that as an excuse whatsoever," Trafton said. "They did what they did and they're to blame. As far as I'm concerned, they're going to jail today and they should stay there forever."

Will County prosecutors worked with police at the crime scene and later helped secure a search warrant for the house, State's Attorney James Glasgow said.

"This is a highly unusual case and were not going to be talking about any details right now, but they're quite disturbing," said Glasgow, who filed charges against the four suspects Friday afternoon.

Trafton said he revealed Officer Landerman's relationship to the suspect to ensure there would be no allegations later that the information was deliberately not disclosed or that Adam Landerman received special consideration because of his mother.

"She was spoken to me by myself," Trafton said. "She has no access to the case whatsoever, and she was afforded no luxury whatsoever."

Miner is the only suspect to have a criminal background, Trafton said.

According to jail logs, which are incomplete, he was arrested in August 2010 for residential burglary and previously in April 2008 for knowingly damaging property. When he was arrested in second case, he also had two outstanding warrants for failure to appear at other criminal proceedings, the log shows.

http://joliet.patch.com/articles/fou...ice-chief-says

Old February 14th, 2013 #696
M. Gerard

Looks like when Bill wrote that letter on Feb 8, he did not know that he had been indicted again in Roanoke the day before.

Old February 15th, 2013 #697
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Gerard View Post
Looks like when Bill wrote that letter on Feb 8, he did not know that he had been indicted again in Roanoke the day before.
Yep, just got another one today (friday 2-15-13), about to post it.

Old February 15th, 2013 #698
Alex Linder
Administrator

[letter from Bill White, rec'd 2-15-13]

FEBRUARY 10, 2013

Hello Alex:

When I sent my previous letter I was unaware of the latest indictment of me. I now hold a world record for federal prosecutions - seven in four and a half years. "Pay attention, white man," the feds are saying, "speak up, and we will prosecute you endlessly, over and over for nothing."

Having failed to make me a nouveaux Matt Hale, it appears I am now to be a nouveaux Ed Steele. I guess their thought is, once you have a formula, keep using it until it stops working. However, I think the feds have overstretched badly this time.

As much as I would like to broadcast my defense to the world, I do not believe it is wise to do so. I have not seen the entire indictment. However, my attorney and several other people have. My attorney describes it as "junk." No one who has read it has yet been able to explain it to me in a logical manner. As best that I can tell, the indictment is the result of the testimony of a single person, possibly at a double or triple hearsay, without any substantiating evidence. Really, it seems to come from a single unreliable witness telling a bizarre and convoluted lie.

While I am willing to believe *someone* sent emails to my ex-wife, that someone was not me. I simply did not access the internet after I left the United States. Further, my ex-wife has testified she does not believe I was involved and is maintaining that. Lastly, I do not believe the government has any records purporting to link me to the alleged emails, or to the alleged phone calls. There are no Edgar Steele-esque "tapes."

My belief is that the government saw that I was about to be released here in Chicago, and that they went out on a limb with this indictment in a desperate effort to hold me at all costs. Further, they are probably going to have some success at it. My guess is that I will be held without bond at least two to three months past my release date while this case is being resolved. My reason for believing this has a lot to do with the character of the US Attorney involved in this case, Patrick Hogeboom. I have been told, in the past, that Mr. Hogeboom is "obsessed" with me - that he spends much time reading about me on the internet - and Hogeboom has made false allegations about me in the past that he has had to retract - like the 2008 claim I "killed 15-20 people," or the 2012 demand that I receive "six years" for my probation violation. It is very much in character for Pat Hogeboom to indict without evidence, then try to bluff his way through.

Now, on the bad side, the government has charged four counts of extortion -- probably improperly -- and is likely to ask that I be classed a "career violent offender," which means they will probably ask for a sentence of 14-18 years, if I'm convicted. Of course, this is what they asked for in 2008-2010, and I ended up with 33 months. But, it's not good.

I wish I could say more but I cannot. If my views on this case are correct, the government has made a serious misstep. As they did with Tim Bland and Hal Turner, they have taken action on the word of a witness they have not properly vetted. Because they have not vetted their witness, I cannot come forward now and say "this is why this person is lying and this is what the government doesn't know." If I did that, the government would see it on your website and start working and shaping testimony around it, and the witness would have a chance to think of how to talk their way around it.

So, all I can say is that this case appears to be based on the uncorroborated statements of a single motivated person, and, given the government's history with me, I'd ask people to approach these charges with appropriate skepticism until the case has been presented in Court.

Thank you, Alex, for your support.

Sincerely,

Bill

[Return address on the envelope:

William A. White #13888-084
Metropolitan Correctional Center - Chicago
71 W. Van Buren St
Chicago IL 60605 ]

Old February 28th, 2013 #699
Alex Linder
Administrator

[letter from Bill White, rec'd February 28, 2013]

FEBRUARY 22, 2013
1070 DAYS REMAIN

Hello Alex:

Well, my lawyers miscalculated, and my Judge decided he didn't care about the law as much as we'd thought, and our clever maneuver turned into a fucking. My sentence has been expanded by about two years with six months in a halfway house (maybe) and three more years supervision. I don't expect to make it through all that - but that is where I now stand.

I still have some plays, though. If my [legal character]2255 n Roanoke is granted in whole or in part, it will cause a substantial time cut - possibly even release me. It should be granted. - my attorney was "persuaded" to botch my appeals - and it has been accepted - meaning I've made a prima facie showing of a Constitutional issue - so, we'll know in May.

Also, my Chicago case went to the Supreme Court yesterday. That will be six months to a year before we know something, but I have a good case. no other circuit in the United States recognizes solicitation in a case like mine, and this Jew Posner apparently relied on a dissent in a Supreme Court case that was apparently firmly rejected last month. I don't know - I stopped reading these legal papers years ago, because they are all junk - but this is what I'm told.

And, I have some other cards to play; nothing great.

The Judge's opinion was a running insult. Those who know me know I'm devoted to my family and my daughter, and having to divorce my wife was a devastating decision I made for both our good because I had to -- the Judge cited it as a reason to extend my sentence. Basically, this Jew said that if I was mentally ill, a crack addict, or the product of a broken home, I'd have deserved a lesser sentence, because he would find my actions more understandable. So, the fact I was a respectable, law-abiding white guy whose life was shattered by federal tyranny -- and I might be a respectable white guy again -- means I deserved a longer sentence in prison.

Get the message, guys?

I just sent Harold a lengthy essay on middot - the Jewish irrationalist method of interpreting laws -- I'm hoping he'll publish it in his Northwest Observer, so I won't repeat it here -- but I really do believe these guys take the letters of the Constitution, substitute vowels, convert to acronyms, and then add up the numeric values and interpret when making these decisions. Their rulings make no sense.

As for me, if I could surrender without signing my life away, I would do it tomorrow. I fight only because there is no surrender with these people. They continue to attack me even after I withdraw. If I don't fight, they create fights for me, just to fill their newspapers. It is truly surreal.

The Judge's other observation is that I don't respect the law. Well, I respect right and wrong, and I respect other people, but the law provides me no vehicle to support my rights and redress my wrongs, and it is i, therefore, illegitimate -- as is the entire federal government. I know I didn't intend to harm Hoffman, but some Jew Posner who thinks all of us white guys are "blood in, blood out" prison gangster, and who converts the First Amendment to numbers before adding it up and multiplying to make his decision, can rule from the bench and tell me what I intended to do. That's not law. That is using the Court to preserve a narrative -- a narrative of the victory of the Permanent Revolution over "white supremacy." And I cannot "respect" such wicked nonsense.

Good news has been short lately, because the MCC is so badly run it cannot even deliver my mail. My newspaper usually comes. Most of the books send me are AWOL. Letters? On Feb. 14th, I got two letters postmarked Jan 26th and Jan 30th. Emails are approved about 5 days behind the times. The government has been watching me like I'm doing something -- but this place can't even do that efficiently. LOL.

The City Jail may starve you, but, at least the mail arrives. ;-p

My new book is coming slowly. About half the information I needed on Catholicism's absorption of paganism has come in, so I almost have a complete rough draft of the first chapter - that chapter alone is more than half the length of Centuries of Revolution. Did you know the Vatican, and the basilica of St Peter's in particular, was built on the site of the Old Roman temple of Cybele? And, did you know Rome expelled the Jews in 139 BC? You see -- I've been learning things. ;-p

I should be in the Roanoke City Jail March 14th or so. My address will be:

William A White #20040199844
324 Campbell Ave
SW Roanoke
VA 24016

After that, if nothing changes, back to Loretto in the fall. I'm still hoping to get this junk with my wife done in a speedy trial - but it's looking like the government has a serious problem "authenticating" their alleged communications, and, fighting that may slow things down. Apparently, "authenticating" voice communications per Rule of Evidence 901 means having someone say "I recognize that voice" -- but doesn't make the recording admissible or mean that is the voice. It could be Porky Pig and someone could say "oh, that's Bill White. I know because I've heard him before," but there is another issue of foundation and admissibility. Emails and written documents are very different. So, there are different hurdles with different standards of proof - prima facie, preponderance, and, ultimately, reasonable doubt -- and it's just not clear which, if any, of these the feds can meet. (I didn't send the emails, so they shouldn't be able to meet any, but when the standard is a layman -- like and FBI agent -- saying, "well, I think that might be him" -- they just jumped the first hurdle.)

So, I explain that because I'm guessing there are going to be some complex hearings that the Roanoke Times will spin one way -- and that way will be anything but true. As their subscription rate has fallen -- under 55,000 now, from 110, 000 six years ago -- they seem to care less and less about reality.

Anyways, I hope you are well, Alex. Thought I'd update you and let you know I'm still fighting. I'm finishing HAC's novel - A Distant Thunder - his best so far - and hoping to see my attorneys before I go on down the road.

Give your readers my best and ask them to write. I can be reached through the Bill White Trial Website by commentor email if pen and paper fails.

Sincerely,

Bill

PS: Just saw the news articles on my case. The US Attorney's Office screwed up my time credit in their press release. The Roanoke Times was uncharacteristically muted. No mention of the two dismissals, ongoing appeals, etc. Personally, I prefer as little commentary from the Times as possible.

Old February 28th, 2013 #700
Jean West

Default Bill White

Giving a donation to virtual strangers is risky. One hopes the money given will not be used for a cause one does not support, or worse, feels strongly against.

i would hate to think that any donation I might give to Alex Linder or to VNN would be used to support Bill White in any way.

It's unfortunate for him that he wound up getting locked up, and I certainly don't place any stock in the integrity of whatever branch of the US "Justice" apparatus put him there.

But I don't place stock in Bill White's integrity, either.

Tags
bill white, white nationalist

Thread