VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 24th, 2020 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker The Chinese Coronavirus is Now in America. Thanks, Diversity-Mongers

Normal White citizen: “Don’t they have universities in China? Why are Chinese people coming to America to learn?”

Liberal: “You’re an evil Nazi racist!”

News quote: “Health authorities in Texas are investigating a suspected coronavirus case in a Texas A&M student, according to the local health department.” [Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old January 25th, 2020 #2
Rasen

Rasen

Normal White citizen: “Don’t they have universities in China? Why are Chinese people coming to America to learn?”

pro-Putin jerk: “Do you support NWO? do you support Soros and his puppets? Russia, China, Brazil and South Africa fight against NWO and oppose Soros!”

Old January 25th, 2020 #3
Franco

Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post

pro-Putin jerk: “Do you support NWO? do you support Soros and his puppets? Russia, China, Brazil and South Africa fight against NWO and oppose Soros!”

What does that have to do with the virus? You're a troll, only here to cause trouble. Post reported.

-------------------

Old January 25th, 2020 #4
Ironguard1940

Ironguard1940
Default His screen name should be Ricin

I question the sanity of Rasen and why he is allowed to continue to post his inane, insipid drivel on this forum.

Old January 25th, 2020 #5
Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

I have said for years that open borders and unlimited shitskin immigration from the turd world would result in spread of disease unheard of in the west. Slopes will eat any uncooked creature on 4 legs except the kitchen table, turtles, snakes whatever. God only knows what the H1N1 streetshitter hindoos bring into the country with their unsanitary lifestyles. On top of that there is the apefricans and their Ebola.

Old January 25th, 2020 #6
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
I question the sanity of Rasen and why he is allowed to continue to post his inane, insipid drivel on this forum.
For drama and entertainment, dont'cha know? Through apathetic lack of moderation, VNNF has been allowed to become a reality TV show.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 26th, 2020 #7
Rasen

Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
What does that have to do with the virus? You're a troll, only here to cause trouble. Post reported.
Don't forget to consult your personal psychotherapist.
I was talking about hypocrisy of typical WNs who see China as anti-NWO power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
For drama and entertainment, dont'cha know? Through apathetic lack of moderation, VNNF has been allowed to become a reality TV show.
Says the person who proposed half-Mongol as a good president for Russia in neighboring thread.

Old January 26th, 2020 #8
Johan

Johan

It will not surprise me if this "disease" is again a Jewish "invention", like many, for the purpose of having you pay green and yellow for a vaccination against the disease.

About Rasen, if he go against the forum rules then members have to report that, so that action can be taken.Banning someone because he is one of the biggest idiots on the forum is probably not in line with VNN his policy.However, repeatedly insulting other members is immature behavior, and should be prohibited on VNN.

Old January 26th, 2020 #9
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Mike in Denver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
It will not surprise me if this "disease" is again a Jewish "invention", like many, for the purpose of having you pay green and yellow for a vaccination against the disease.
Yep! All booga, booga!

SARS, Mexican Flu, now this new flu...all designed to gain power over the livestock (that's us.).

Booga! Booga!

Mike

Old January 28th, 2020 #10
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post

About Rasen, if he go against the forum rules then members have to report that, so that action can be taken.Banning someone because he is one of the biggest idiots on the forum is probably not in line with VNN his policy.However, repeatedly insulting other members is immature behavior, and should be prohibited on VNN.
And trolls certainly take advantage of the lax forum rules, don't they?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 28th, 2020 #11
Dan Hadaway

Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Higgers View Post
Slopes will eat any uncooked creature on 4 legs except the kitchen table, turtles, snakes whatever.
It's a wonder they haven't tried to eat a nigger yet. That would make best gore video of the year.

Old January 28th, 2020 #12
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Frank Toliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
It's a wonder they haven't tried to eat a nigger yet. That would make best gore video of the year.
Shit if we could convince the Chinese eating niggers will make their yellow dicks bigger, we can be rid of them in a generation.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old January 28th, 2020 #13
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Here's the forum on shitfront that our raisin counter/ratsass moderates:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/f43/

One recent post today about Montenegro.

The rest are really old. Sort of like everything in shitfront. Falling apart and tainted with nigger apologists, mods that care more about grammar than substance (are you getting this, "Vikingcelt????" Yes, I'm talking about you. ), and just drivel that brings out the worst of incels and alt-lite pale people.

So, ratsass comes over here to be a little stinging fly to cause "trouble."

I'm sooooo afraid that pisspot poison might join him that I think I'll take my wife out to dinner tomorrow, since I might not have an antidote for pisspot poison's venom and I'll like a nice meal anyway.

Thread